Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,438 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years (47327 Views)

“I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband’s Big D*ck (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Elidrisy20: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
jagorinho:

Lol, this is quite funny. You said women are wicked but you still want one of his daughters, seems that one no be woman na hermaphrodite.
grin
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Tonytonex(m): 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
jikaseo:
Stallone is 76.

Oh. Thank you!

I even thought he was younger.
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
Shegzdave:

The Man is precisely 76...
Leave that to be saying trash...

He even looks fit and young for a 76 year old.

Her mumu go last.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by luminouz(m): 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
LadyD22:

Define feminism and then use that to judge what I posted and tell me if it relates

Wanting to remain unmarried because the marital system has deteriorated makes me a feminist ?

FYI feminists are getting married every single day , and from the occasional glimpse I get to take at the subject I understand that it was coined together to fight for the equality of men and women but the word FEMINISM has also been polluted by weeds , toxic individuals with selfish reasons and biases , who have given it a bad reputation and sometimes the wrong influence

I don't need a title or an organization to know what is wrong and what is right , Sir
If I have questions about certain subjects I have few trusted elders male and female that I consult

Times have changed , technology has advanced , more women have joined the working force , more people have access to education and internet , but only thing that refused to develop is the mindset of majority of the male population MINDSET

you want the old women who tolerated pain and suffering because most of her needs were her HUSBAND'S RESPONSIBILITY
That's why men always identify the perfect woman as their MOTHERS , because they know their mothers we're ready to eat shit to stay with their Father

But if you do get a woman operating with this old mindset what do you do? You cannot take RESPONSIBILITY. You need an asset , a working class woman , who's experiencing the stress of the work population but then why she should also tolerate, what women who didn't have choices tolerate, she has a choice now , so why should she?

Majority of divorces were initiated by women , majority of separation were initiated by the women , majority of happy singles are women , check your dating apps and confirm that , it is bombarded with men in their late 30s down to 60

This isn't about feminism , if it is then I'm not fully aware but whether it is or isn't I do support the original cause behind feminism , the origin in the early centuries ( I know you're going to gently skip this part and address what you want, to defend your gender , coz no matter what happens I am wrong and men are right)

But I promise you and I swear that 16 year old me was dying to find a good man and get married until I found out that marriage is a big lie and married men are still single men and that I will be responsible for whoever I attach myself to even if he kills me , it will still come back to point at me for being responsible for my own death

Your conclusion is still skewed.

You stated that majority of happy singles are women and that's a lie. Not in this country where every vigil,convention and prayer meetings are filled with women looking for husbands. You think having a job and being able to cater for yourself equates fulfillment for women? Wrong. That's what feminism(both western and Nigerian versions) opines and that women don't need men, infact, that they are superior to men. And just like that, marriages started crashing because these women became deluded that being a homemaker and a wife are slavery markers. Nigerian women are quickly catching up on this trend and I have many divorced women, who are now past their sexual market value willing to do anything for a man to look their way.

Sis you say many men are on dating apps and that means they are unhappy? Are you living under a rock? Many men on those apps are married with children and don't mind looting some young pussies along the way o. You think being on dating apps on Nigerian context means you are unhappy? Wrong as fuq. Men will always be men and will subscribe to dating apps on Mars or Andromeda galaxy to sleep with whoever, despite being married on earth. I suspect you are under 30, so you still don't know much. If you are over 30, then, you are just living in denial and there is no cure for that, sadly.

Men are the problem, according to you, in your 5th and 6th paragraphs and I laugh loud at that. Men developed the tech and the world you are living but because they demand accountability from y'all and that you should try and respect them, then they are the issue? Did you ever thank them for all the good they are doing? I'm sure it was your dad that sent you to school and such but hey! Men are still bad. Sadly that's what the feminist world is propagating and whoever is behind that slogan must be a genius. All you need to do is to breakdown the family structure and chaos reigns, then you take over.

A word for you. It's only in this part of the world that a woman would have access to a good job and car and decides she has arrived and will misbehave. That shows what mindset you have when you can't be submissive to your husband because you now earn more than him. Shows you never love that mudafucker in the first place, which brings us to my conclusion. Women don't love Men, they only use them and since you can afford your basics now, this fact is popping up. But there is always the Wall called age, and women don't ever know how to live without attention and validation. It is never in your natures.

Maybe it will start with you sha

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Shegzdave: 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

He even looks fit and young for a 76 year old.

Her mumu go last.
Her Mumu subscriptions dey on automatic renewal...
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by sircatherine45(m): 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Marriage isn't an ideology. Pls read again...Marriage isn't loosing it's relevance. Its people that are loosing their values. If you want to go by your last sentence, feel free. When you 60years old, come and back and tell us your testimony

The dating pool is messed up. So many insane souls out there who thinks bad behavior is a norm and should be rewarded.

It's only going go get worse. Religion, economy and psychology won't save someone. Except if it's a miracle.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by jagorinho: 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Marriage isn't an ideology. Pls read again...Marriage isn't loosing it's relevance. Its people that are loosing their values. If you want to go by your last sentence, feel free. When you 60years old, come and back and tell us your testimony

Marriage is loosing its relevance,it is starring you in the face. Why scare people with 60 years stuff? it is childish. So you think people that don't have kids are worthless or you cant decode that people can have kids without getting married.

Have you not seen parents that lost their life to the same kids they bred?, look life is too deep for your shallow utterances. In Europe there are homes for the elderly where they stay and reminisce about their younger days. Blacks always believe that the kids must be their slave at old age, doesn't work like that everywhere, and you can get kids while not married , so?

With recent happenings and Awakening world wide, it is cool to say that getting married nowadays is 50/50, anything that is on the threshold of 50/50 is not cool again.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by 2Radii: 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Truvelisback:
She married him because of his assets/wealth. She has been waiting for his assets to be full before filing for divorce but she got disappointed when she noticed that Baba has been hidding and transfering his assets.
If this is tru then the man get sense

They are getting sense by force, that is what i told one man here wen he get there but he was telling me the west is not like that as if their laws doesn't have loopholes as well

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by PharmacyStore: 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
This is very sad
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by kushme: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
gift2xl:
Summary!!.
listen to Mikey Mgtow.. Don't be a provider..
Fvck dem all.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by 2Radii: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
Natbrowny:

THREE Cold BIG STOUT 4 U grin
Its a common practice over there. Stallone wil Probably see that coming..

Na so one sharp man marry woman for Dominican Republic and Divorced her same day without her knowledge but stayed married. They lived happily until 25 years later wife saw he made money and files for divorce.

Baba was like i divorced u 25 years ago. She was like how.

Dominican Republic is d only country where u can divorce a woman without her knowledge and consent. Baba knew somtin like that may happen. Thats why he married her in Dominican so divorcing witout partners knowledge go help am

He pack her load throway one side
Ahaa, dem badt for that corntree ooh grin grin

Seems feminist are not there, if not dey would have overthrown the sane tinking men and replace them with sissy class if simps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Broadmind: 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
Problem began when he wiped his maid.
LESSON:- Men, always be in control of your machine.
RESULT:- Split the wealth & cashout.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Templerun1: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
Makeup faces na wetin d give women mind sometimes
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Gbeng30(m): 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
Anyway there is nothing like for better for worst in white people's marriage, Stallone is old, the woman want to enjoy her life more...naso then they do
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by DessyDee: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Assquare(m): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
"Maybe the man penis no they work again.
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
It's high time men start taking skincare routine seriously. I mean... See the aging difference between the man and his wife. This man aged really quickly and I don't want to believe the age gap between them is that much.
A simple skincare regimen would have prevented this.

Any woman would quickly loose interest in her man if he's looking old like her dad. I want to believe his looks is one of the CAUSES of her divorcing him but she won't say it.

This might sound dumb but only to the dumb ones who will quote me to say trash.

Can you now see how foolish you keep proving yourself to be?...a 76 year old man that is still in shape you expect his skin to be looking smooth what are you saying and your dumb self thinks you make sense olodo

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by BeanmanX(m): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
mytime24:
She won go test smallie cucumber
U no go ever get sense,,,
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by LadyD22(f): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
truthsayer009:

He had an affair in 1994, so that is why the woman wants divorce? Almost 30 years ago. You women will say anything to justify anything.

The sole reason why she is clamouring for this divorce is that, It comes with Finance. She is going to be getting a lot of cash, END OF STORY.

Please let's just cut the damn chase & say it how it is.

Women do this for money, 100%. Same reason other Billionaire wives want a divorce, It is nothing new.

I'm not sure you were even born in 1994.

I'm sorry I don't know the details of Rambo and his wife , I'm talking about marriage in general and the broken system which is the current state of marriage in 2022 not 1994

I've noticed one thing , when anyone posts anything related to this marriage talk , it is always men that get upset , I expect women to be the one bashing me because they are the ones who spend their entire existence training extensively for marriage

When you're young "it's do like this so a good man will come

When you're married "it's do like this so that he will stay"

There's only one explanation to this reaction I keep getting from men " I am right and you all know what you're doing "

There's this saying "you can't have your cake and eat it"

Let me clarify something
Men are very big liars and you know the truth better than anyone that's why you hate when anyone says anything

Oga 1994 tell me you do not have or have not seen a broke man , like a complete loser who doesn't have that chick who's around him and ,most times these girls aren't even the girls that noone wants , pretty girls humming around riffraffs like they were blindfolded

I have seen and sometimes I wonder how those girls allowed themselves to do that , one fine chick moved into a zinc house with a neighbor of mine , it was a one room house , kitchen and toilet outside and they fuckeeed in that one room with his mom and nephew and he hit her too , knocked her up with a baby girl and cheated on her with his broke ass , fine yellow pawpaw girl oh she was 24 when he introduced her to me as his wife

He was all kinds of bad, drug addict , broke , poor , pussy Hunter and woman beater , child abuser (he abused his nephew on a regular basis) she was the daughter of a naval officer , now she has a child for the thing , he even said "he wanted a son not a daughter that if she had a son , he would've married her completely" grin

I've seen more but this one was the most dramatic one , broke men with women coming and going like they were summoned
My friend was one of those who thought she could love a man like that and they will treat you like they're managing you if you like be as pretty as Beyonce

Even in your group of friends , there's a guy that is shocking you with the women he's dating sometimes without a job at all

Let's stop with the hypocrisy , men who usually complain about gold diggers are men who don't have any gold to dig and men who end up with gold diggers know they're married to gold diggers and the gold digging has no gender sir

Your brothers will come to rant about how they can't settle with women with no ass or boobs , just to travel abroad and marry the first thing in a dress and claim it's love grin and then turn around to start bashing black women , simply because they can't have them and some go far to marry black and then marry white and steal from the white wife to send to the black wife and that's not gold digging , it's simply a good man hustling to make ends meet and he should be respected

Don't you guys get bored with these lies you keep telling yourself

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by CheapHomes1: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
jagorinho:

Marriage is loosing its relevance,it is starring you in the face. Why scare people with 60 years stuff? it is childish. So you think people that don't have kids are worthless or you cant decode that people can have kids without getting married.

Have you not seen parents that lost their life to the same kids they bred?, look life is too deep for your shallow utterances. In Europe there are homes for the elderly where they stay and reminisce about their younger days. Blacks always believe that the kids must be their slave at old age, doesn't work like that everywhere, and you can get kids while not married , so?

With recent happenings and Awakening world wide, it is cool to say that getting married nowadays is 50/50, anything that is on the threshold of 50/50 is not cool again.

Still doesn't negate the following. Marriage isn't loosing it's relevance. Its people that are loosing their values. If you want to go by your last sentence, feel free. When you 60years old, come and back and tell us your testimony
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by BeanmanX(m): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Very pretty babies.
U no reach them at all,,,thank God u know.. cool
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by LadyD22(f): 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
luminouz:

Your conclusion is still skewed.

Sis you say many men are on dating apps and that means they are unhappy? Are you living under a rock? Many men on those apps are married with children and don't mind looting some young pussies along the way o. You think being on dating apps on Nigerian context means you are unhappy? Wrong as fuq. Men will always be men

grin grin grin
I need someone to see this , he just agreed with me
Blessedmercy8

Luminous just agreed that men will be happily married and still look for trouble , unprovoked
I hope everyone can see this grin grin grin grin grin

This should've been in the first page angry
Damn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by shineeye1: 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
Gistmedia10:

https://ew.com/celebrity/sylvester-stallone-wife-files-for-divorce/

Women are bitches. Wife is a scam! Men are increasingly becoming an endangered species! He works his ass out all his life for the bitch and their children. When the man's light is going out and he now needs them as comfort in old age, they abscond and abandon him, ganging up with lousy excuses. The White laws gives the bitch the wealth of the man. The man ends up desolate! Wise up modern man. Get baby Mamas for the sake of a few kids. Keep your well deserved wealth for yourself and enjoy the twilight of your life. Let them bitches sort out for themselves their miserable sorry asses in old age, for that is what they deserve. Bitches.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by LadyD22(f): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
jagorinho:

It has lost its relevance , it's not loosing it
It was meant to be sacred , involving two people who will have their own children , now it's Mr and Mrs and co grin

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
LadyD22:

I'm sorry I don't know the details of Rambo and his wife , I'm talking about marriage in general and the broken system which is the current state of marriage in 2022 not 1994

I've noticed one thing , when anyone posts anything related to this marriage talk , it is always men that get upset , I expect women to be the one bashing me because they are the ones who spend their entire existence training extensively for marriage

When you're young "it's do like this so a good man will come

When you're married "it's do like this so that he will stay"

There's only one explanation to this reaction I keep getting from men " I am right and you all know what you're doing "

There's this saying "you can't have your cake and eat it"

Let me clarify something
Men are very big liars and you know the truth better than anyone that's why you hate when anyone says anything

Oga 1994 tell me you do not have or have not seen a broke man , like a complete loser who doesn't have that chick who's around him and ,most times these girls aren't even the girls that noone wants , pretty girls humming around riffraffs like they were blindfolded

I have seen and sometimes I wonder how those girls allowed themselves to do that , one fine chick moved into a zinc house with a neighbor of mine , it was a one room house , kitchen and toilet outside and they fuckeeed in that one room with his mom and nephew and he hit her too , knocked her up with a baby girl and cheated on her with his broke ass , fine yellow pawpaw girl oh she was 24 when he introduced her to me as his wife

He was all kinds of bad, drug addict , broke , poor , pussy Hunter and woman beater , child abuser (he abused his nephew on a regular basis) she was the daughter of a naval officer , now she has a child for the thing , he even said "he wanted a son not a daughter that if she had a son , he would've married her completely" grin

I've seen more but this one was the most dramatic one , broke men with women coming and going like they were summoned
My friend was one of those who thought she could love a man like that and they will treat you like they're managing you if you like be as pretty as Beyonce

Even in your group of friends , there's a guy that is shocking you with the women he's dating sometimes without a job at all

Let's stop with the hypocrisy , men who usually complain about gold diggers are men who don't have any gold to dig and men who end up with gold diggers know they're married to gold diggers and the gold digging has no gender sir

Your brothers will come to rant about how they can't settle with women with no ass or boobs , just to travel abroad and marry the first thing in a dress and claim it's love grin and then turn around to start bashing black women , simply because they can't have them and some go far to marry black and then marry white and steal from the white wife to send to the black wife and that's not gold digging , it's simply a good man hustling to make ends meet and he should be respected

Don't you guys get bored with these lies you keep telling yourself

From the first paragraph I read I knew the rest of what you wrote is utter rubbish....no fault divorce was legalized in 1969 whereby women can divorce without any legit reason and sylvestet Stallone has been married 3 times altogether...ladies know that if they can get a superstar to marry them especially without a prenup...they will calculate a time to divorce him and cashout that's why he was smart enough to hide some marriage assets from her so stop disgracing yourself and shut up...

Even average earning men are now having prenups before marriage in the west cause of gold diggers like you or just turning you to babymama

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Starzo: 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
Goodnigga:
Anyways, we should not generalise, it happens in Africa too. However, if women continue to be opportunitistic, pre-nuptal marriage will be the order of the day or simply baby mama. At the end of the day, they will be the ones to lose
Even baby mama sef still dey collect excessive money through child support

Better to porn pikin through surrogacy or adopt am

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Goodnigga: 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
Starzo:

No law for that o
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by shineeye1: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
Divorce is a desecration of marriage. The laws and the lands that legitimize divorce have effectively removed snail out of its shell. Is the shell snail? Check yourself. If you are not bound to marry without divorce, you have no business marrying.
Now the world has degenerated to the stage when every married couple is legitimately entitled to a divorce! Today's marriage is a scam having effectively desecrated the oaths of marriage via legalizing divorce. In the sorry light of today's reality, only FOOOLLLs still marry to their very own hurt EXCEPT THE TRACE REMNANTS WHO ARE STILL SUBSCRIBED TO THE ANCIENT SACRED OATHS OF MATRIMONY. If you know you are not a member of that VANISHING HOLY SECT, as you are evidently not Holy, same as your unholy spouse , then you only signed for a Cruise and a Scam
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Oqw1: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tired and out
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by shineeye1: 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
Starzo:

For where? No SHISHI for baby mama...except the crumbs...
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by mystery22: 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
LadyD22:

Define feminism and then use that to judge what I posted and tell me if it relates

Wanting to remain unmarried because the marital system has deteriorated makes me a feminist ?

FYI feminists are getting married every single day , and from the occasional glimpse I get to take at the subject I understand that it was coined together to fight for the equality of men and women but the word FEMINISM has also been polluted by weeds , toxic individuals with selfish reasons and biases , who have given it a bad reputation and sometimes the wrong influence

I don't need a title or an organization to know what is wrong and what is right , Sir
If I have questions about certain subjects I have few trusted elders male and female that I consult

Times have changed , technology has advanced , more women have joined the working force , more people have access to education and internet , but only thing that refused to develop is the mindset of majority of the male population MINDSET

you want the old women who tolerated pain and suffering because most of her needs were her HUSBAND'S RESPONSIBILITY
That's why men always identify the perfect woman as their MOTHERS , because they know their mothers we're ready to eat shit to stay with their Father

But if you do get a woman operating with this old mindset what do you do? You cannot take RESPONSIBILITY. You need an asset , a working class woman , who's experiencing the stress of the work population but then why she should also tolerate, what women who didn't have choices tolerate, she has a choice now , so why should she?

Majority of divorces were initiated by women , majority of separation were initiated by the women , majority of happy singles are women , check your dating apps and confirm that , it is bombarded with men in their late 30s down to 60

This isn't about feminism , if it is then I'm not fully aware but whether it is or isn't I do support the original cause behind feminism , the origin in the early centuries ( I know you're going to gently skip this part and address what you want, to defend your gender , coz no matter what happens I am wrong and men are right)

But I promise you and I swear that 16 year old me was dying to find a good man and get married until I found out that marriage is a big lie and married men are still single men and that I will be responsible for whoever I attach myself to even if he kills me , it will still come back to point at me for being responsible for my own death
Stop deceiving yourself,anyway if lying to yourself will get you to sleep no problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year / Couple Rocking Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.