Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo (24015 Views)

Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men / Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / Some Men Need To Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by pocohantas(f): 11:08am On Aug 26, 2022
Whatever they need is their problem. Whenever they are alright, they can let the woman in their lives know.

Cheers…

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by sparko1(m): 11:08am On Aug 26, 2022
princeemmma:
Do men need space or attention whenever they are angry

I am incapable of anger, too much of high expectations creates unnecessary emotions like anger.

The only person capable of provoking me is myself, the only way to forgive myself is to make more money.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by edepie: 11:09am On Aug 26, 2022
I just need you to show remorse and give me a title, something like; I'm sorry baby, ichie, odogwu m, my love... when I go start smile eh, me sef no go know.

4 Likes

Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Pimine: 11:09am On Aug 26, 2022
headbasher96:
when am angry for me i smoke s k with a cold jack daniel and instantly the soberness make me calm
I think you're high right now. How can you smoke and drink and still be sober?

For me, if you give me space when I'm angry I go vex even more. I expect you to keep apologizing and acting all lovey dicey. I may not be in the mood for all that but do it anyway.
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by inosend: 11:09am On Aug 26, 2022
When a man is angry the fastest & most effective way to pacify him is to let him have somebody to choke. No be me tell you. My hand no dey o.
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by EmiDon11: 11:10am On Aug 26, 2022
Space

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by BenjaminDomer: 11:11am On Aug 26, 2022
princeemmma:
Me na s^x i need

Even giving him space na wahala, he will use it against you

Whenever your man is angry at you, just go naked in front of him, the anger will go down

We men cannot resist that two red pawpaw on woman chest
In burna boy's voice grin

Plus Igbo and shayo oooooo
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Connected1: 11:13am On Aug 26, 2022
Space

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:13am On Aug 26, 2022
alaribe1992:
Agbado tongue and cassava

Yes o!!
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by SmartyPants(m): 11:13am On Aug 26, 2022
princeemmma:

Men are different.

When i'm angry don't even say a word to me. It makes me angrier because i'm processing my feelings internally and you're interrupting my healing.

Once i'm over it, i will come and find your attention by myself.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Enumerator(m): 11:13am On Aug 26, 2022
Said all
fati2001:
Some need space

some need attention

some need you to connect emotional

some need you to act crazy

while most need sex.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Kingsley10000: 11:15am On Aug 26, 2022
Pimine:

I think you're high right now. How can you smoke and drink and still be sober?
He don smoke Loud cheesy
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Officialighalo5(m): 11:15am On Aug 26, 2022
just give me drinking GARRI with cold pure water

I will be alright�
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by BenjaminDomer: 11:15am On Aug 26, 2022
fati2001:
Some need space

some need attention

some need you to connect emotional

some need you to act crazy

while most need sex.

Yes.

We need to transfer the anger on a kpekus.

Then release the anger through a hard and powerful ejaculation grin grin grin
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by HIPROFILE(m): 11:16am On Aug 26, 2022
1.Words of Encouragement
2. Stop talking and let him
3. Respect him
4. Do what he has asked you to do
5. help him

The listed depends on the things making him angry at a certain moment.

E no easy to be a man at all…

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by fati2001(m): 11:16am On Aug 26, 2022
Sneakytoucher:
U tryna becomes trans?
I don't speak for niggaz [ Negros ]. I speak for dudes [other races].
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2022
Na wetin dey vex me dey vex you?
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Pimine: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2022
Kingsley10000:

He don smoke Loud cheesy
Aswearrrr bruh
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by BlackMan6969(m): 11:20am On Aug 26, 2022
Sex wouldn't calm me, cause my dick has got a mind of it's own. Just let me go out & get some air. When i'm back then we can talk like mature adult.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by naijapikin2(m): 11:20am On Aug 26, 2022
It depends from men to men. Find out what suits your man and use it. That's what's called UNDERSTANDING. Study your man to find out his likes.
Me when I'm annoyed just give me space for a while, don't come close to me as at that time. Just let me simmer down. Then we can talk and other things will then follow. This may not be what goes for every other man. Find yours, shikenan

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Sukkyy2010: 11:22am On Aug 26, 2022
Sex is or emotional attach is no no to me when I'm angry...the more you try to seduce me sexually the more you intesify my anger because it just not relevant to what can subside my anger.

All I want from you is to realize your mistake and apologetically submissive that's all. With that na me self go draw you close and end up say sorry to you irrespective how you wrong me.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by BenjaminDomer: 11:23am On Aug 26, 2022
LaSenior:
I will get annoyed with babe and still be having strong erection

Nawaooo
She makes me angry...

Make she just lie down off pant open leg and stay silent.

The vawulence wey I go use sample the kpekus go calm me down
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Johel(m): 11:23am On Aug 26, 2022
princeemmma:

Each man to his own.
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Calibrator: 11:24am On Aug 26, 2022
I don't want any excessive apologies or attention... Just show remorse and let me boil in peace.... When I calm down on my accord, you will know.
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Advancedman(m): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2022
princeemmma:

Emotional intellect.
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Stepatatime(m): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2022
Space

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Andytyx(m): 11:26am On Aug 26, 2022
princeemmma:
Me na s^x i need

Whenever your man is angry at you, just go naked in front of him, the anger will go down

What about if that red pawpaw is no more pointing??
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by jubrilELsudan: 11:26am On Aug 26, 2022
THEY NEED KUKUNASE

Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by BenjaminDomer: 11:29am On Aug 26, 2022
pocohantas:
Whatever they need is their problem. Whenever they are alright, they can let the woman in their lives know.

Cheers…
We need your type of food and after that empty the content of our balls.

Poco Poco... Can you be that lady for me kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Bmaster(m): 11:30am On Aug 26, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Nothing because your head go don enter poly bag.
I need a flimsy excuse to use my side chicks for rituals.
you are highly intellect and your meme nearly matches every of your comment.
But why you chose very wicked man as your moniker still marvels me.
Infact,let me just say in short,that you are very wicked man indeed undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by emmyw(m): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2022
princeemmma:
Me na s^x i need

Speak For Yourself, Sex Isn't Everything, Stop Thinking With D*ck

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s / Help Me! I Think My Wife Is A Witch. / Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.