Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo (24050 Views)

Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men / Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / Some Men Need To Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 26, 2022
80% of the response on frontpage says sex. And I wonder how this is even possible . Someone is angry and you expect me to go close enough to him to the extent of getting down? Seriously? And are Nigerian guys so sex starved that they can be bought with sex?

I don't care what you need, i give you space. Yes that will be after explaining and apologizing of course.
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Burruchaga71(m): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2022
Sex. Hot sex. That's all.
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by kayperry: 11:40am On Aug 26, 2022
princeemmma:
Me na s^x i need

Even giving him space na wahala, he will use it against you

Whenever your man is angry at you, just go naked in front of him, the anger will go down

We men cannot resist that two red pawpaw on woman chest

You shouldnt have generalized, besides not all women carry pawpaw or orange ... some are so unfortunate they carry agbalumo trust me son you can resist pocohantas grin
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Andytyx(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2022
Just leave me alone so i can communicate with my ancestors.
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by JesusSaves49(m): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2022
Space and polite communication

3 Likes

Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:43am On Aug 26, 2022
Abeg
Gtb embarassed
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Gbadespet(m): 11:47am On Aug 26, 2022
ajayiopy:
SPACE AND MUSIC

Especially burna Boy
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Oceanjagaban: 11:48am On Aug 26, 2022
Sidechick
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Bostin(m): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2022
I only need soft words of courage and that gives me peace and joy that someone cares especially when it's from my woman .
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Temiel(m): 11:50am On Aug 26, 2022
I think it's dependent on what got him angry.
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Temiel(m): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2022
I think it's dependent on what got him angry.
Anger is triggered by something. Find out what that thing is and you'll know to deal with his anger.
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 26, 2022
Joshchi19:

For what kwanu?

You no know say e don dey red for the female gender. Too many MGTOW these days. Ladies have shot themselves In the Leg. Men genuine commitment Is quite scarce these days since women have veered of their default setting. They want equal right and benefits but not equal responsibilities lol. Na from clapping dance dey happen. A good example of that one looking for contacts. Many of them are still looking for ways to summon courage to start asking men out..

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by tradepunter: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2022
just give me head grin grin
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Joe4real1988(m): 11:59am On Aug 26, 2022
princeemmma:
Me na s^x i need

Whenever your man is angry at you, just go naked in front of him, the anger will go down

You and some men, not WE men bro
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Aawizdom(m): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
Constant caring and petting
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by princeemmma(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
kayperry:

You shouldnt have generalized, besides not all women carry pawpaw or orange ... some are so unfortunate they carry agbalumo trust me son you can resist pocohantas grin

grin grin grin grin grin MY GEEE
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by donprinyo(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
Peace of mind
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by princeemmma(m): 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
emmyw:
Speak For Yourself, Sex Isn't Everything, Stop Thinking With D*ck

Am not a girl..... i only think about ass
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Goldbw122(m): 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
When men are angry what they need is sex, e get why, the way God say design man body na just wa sex can make a angry man calm like dodo.... For me what make me calm is good food and water then I need the thing I stated above.
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Origin(f): 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
As the men have spoken.

Go naked first (lol) and if e no gree give am space.
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by pocohantas(f): 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
Persephone1:
I don't care what you need, i give you space. Yes that will be after explaining and apologizing of course.

What if no be you annoy am? Make e better drink cold water. grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Exceed15: 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
For me a sincere apology will do the magic.
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Sneakytoucher: 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
fati2001:

I don't speak for niggaz [ Negros ]. I speak for dudes [other races].
Whatever...
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Sneakytoucher: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
Persephone1:
80% of the response on frontpage says sex. And I wonder how this is even possible . Someone is angry and you expect me to go close enough to him to the extent of getting down? Seriously? And are Nigerian guys so sex starved that they can be bought with sex?

Pffts ... That's abt d only thing that can ease all levels of anger.. So go close to him and spread those legs of yours..
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Sneakytoucher: 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
kayperry:

Bet!!

but they say poco has got some killer curves a plump sticking out booty..
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Starcy(m): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
princeemmma:
Me na s^x i need

Ahh! Ahh! Dis red two pawpaw get as e dey b oo. Make u no dy mention am anyhw
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by ekpeyoung: 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
some men needs space that moment they are angry, while some needs attention. its depending n the man
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Rexymania(m): 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
Just keep quiet and leave me for awhile
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by 9jaBloke: 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Long distance attention
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by Desusi: 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
As a man,l hate nagging like nothing else.women nag a lot. Sometimes one needs a breathing space.As excellent as women could to men, some of their attitudes are turn off.
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by kayperry: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sneakytoucher:
Bet!!

but they say poco has got some killer curves a plump sticking out booty..

yeah killer in the sense that she has erectile dysfunction effect on every guy she comes across, when you hear useless bottom shaking by force thinking of no one but that tin pocohantas

person wey dey give men ED no suppose get another name, killer nonii undecided
Re: What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
I need Igbo and Shayo... cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose / Why I Won't Marry A Lady that Can't Cook / Common Mistakes People Make In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.