Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada (102322 Views)

Why Immigrants Can Never Be Happy In Their New Country / Leaving Canada.......... Secrets / Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by bezimo(m): 7:07am On Aug 28, 2022
Focusmind:
Nigerian ladies in Canada and YouTube videos are like bread and butter. Inseparable! Always telling the same story, same format and same message. The boredom seems real!

You noticed the trend too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by peacettw: 7:14am On Aug 28, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

You don't know him them. Lol
And I'm never going to tell you. Bye grin grin cheesy

And that's kk. Just know someone who fits the profile to a tee. All I need to do now is to find out if he is divorced. Later.
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Gerrard59(m): 7:14am On Aug 28, 2022
IbileIfe:

Singapore, Hong Kong in China or Switzerland.

I recommend Hong Kong, because it is major global financial centre and one of the most developed cities in the world.

LOL!

You people are very unrealistic in your suggestions. How many black people do you know who are successful in those countries? Do you know how it's to become a Singaporean citizen? Or naturalised Swiss citizen?

2 Likes

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Gerrard59(m): 7:17am On Aug 28, 2022
ednut1:
its not good to come online to brag cos it attracts many thing like jealousy, begging in pm etc.I was born into a comfortable family . My parents don’t depend on me as they are self sustaining. I have talked about my self before on other threads. I am living my best life in Canada earning over 6 figures there. I’m done engaging you lol. You can rest now lol

You really have plenty haters on Nairaland o. It's pathetic. The bile in that post eh shocked
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by maasoap(m): 7:17am On Aug 28, 2022
ednut1:
Although the op na my friend i will tackle her.

1. There are people building wealth in cheaper provinces like Alberta or New Brunswick where houses go for 300k to 400k. In Ontario its like 900k to 1.5m for the average house and you suppose drop 5% deposit for mortgage. Married people or common law guys are able to build wealth too due to combined income. Solution is move to a cheaper province, get married or find a partner.
2 . Cost of living- where in the world is not costly. With all the amenities, free resources, and standard of living why should it be cheap There are many people earning 3700 dols a month but staying in apartments costing 2200 dols. Is that not madness. Some are one 2500 a month but their rent is 1800 lol
3 . Boredom and loneliness- Nigerians move to a cold country and refuse to do what whites do in the winter. Whose fault is that Many ladies from Nigeria have unrealistic expectations and are single to stupor. Whose fault is that Lol
4 cold. Get a good winter jacket or knacks partner. Nothing dey there

5. Professional jobs- doctors know this before coming and should have explored uk. A friend passed the medical exams in 18months its doable. Yes there are issues with Canada experience but with constant applications and upgrading ones skills. You will be able to get in. You and i both know many people with only Nigerians experience or degrees balling in big companies

Oya come back home o.

I know people especially tech who moved to usa after getting their Canada citizenship. More money is involved and passport privileges too don set. The Canadian passport opens doors to better countries

What a defence?
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Gerrard59(m): 7:19am On Aug 28, 2022
MT:

Now that you are acting as if you own the whole world with Canadian PR, what should the US Green Card Holders do, who DOES NOT need a visa to enter Canada. Afterall, your PR should be equivalent to the Green Card in the US, only that the latter enjoys more privileges.

In my Yoruba language we call people like you - "Omo oju ori ola ri" translating to "He who has never witnessed wealth before".

From what you wrote, your type always refer to other people as success, always knowing "them" personally and you are never a success. Your life never translate to one. How can you with such an uncouth behaviour?.

When you travel down to Nigeria, it is your type your family will circle round and you will be bashing them with cock and bull stories. Shake my head for you again!, I simply pity those that choose you as friends.

To think you reside in the US yet you're this angry at a fellow Nigerian post to counter the initial topic.

It's either you really loathe Ednut1 or don't like the ease other Nigerians are emigrating to Canada then the US. The hate is real!

6 Likes

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Gerrard59(m): 7:24am On Aug 28, 2022
EngrKemp:

Aside the USA,which other countries pay higher than salaries

Australia and Switzerland.

1 Like

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Gerrard59(m): 7:32am On Aug 28, 2022
pocohantas:

Why are you hellbent on contesting his income with him? Would it make you sleep better if he is paid poorly? Why do Nairalanders do this?

The screenshot you posted shows that experienced professionals earn in 6-figures. Last time I checked, he worked in Big4 in Nigeria. Migrated to Canada and worked in same firm before moving to the bank. So, it is not like he is 24yrs old graduate with shiny NYSC discharge certificate.

Please take it easy.

Even the screenshot is that of normal bankers not investment bankers. The hate the guy gets on Nairaland is too much for someone who hasn't scammed someone, and regularly drops legit information.

I think it's pure hatred from people who don't like legit information about migrating/living abroad to be disseminated to fellow Nigerians. To these people, they are pained someone is always posting accurate and straightforward answers to enable others migrate. To them, others Nigerians shouldn't relocate.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Tvegas(m): 7:33am On Aug 28, 2022
ednut1:
like i said I know this people personally. With Canada pr you would be given 10 years visiting for usa. Literally no chance of the visa being rejected lol.Can you get that if you are in Nigeria My Canada pr has given me uk visa and usa visa without any effort. I did not even use invitation letter . I stated there i was just going to your.
i respect your contribution on the canada immigration section chief,but I personally know 2 PR holders who got rejected for US visiting visa.

I was in Toronto10 years back when one of them shared her experience with me. From what she shared i am not sure the USA immigration really rates Canada PR holders that much.

6 Likes

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Eagba(m): 7:37am On Aug 28, 2022
apolonius:

I just wanted to say the op is stupid and move on. But your wise comment will make me drop a sentence of two to puncture the OP’s generalizations.

The op is leaning on their narrow experience and limitations to make generalizations. I lived in the UK for many years-studied to the highest levels before moving to Canada. Canada is a million miles apart.

People talk about the US without talking about the costs of healthcare, childcare and all.

I bought a home around Toronto within 2 years of moving to Canada. I lived in a box room in the UK for 11 years!

I am a prime professional who practiced in firms before setting up mine.

I know bankers who left Naija towards the end of last year who are holding down 2-3 jobs (enabled by the pandemic’s remote work) and making 20-30k monthly. I mean these are close friends.

While the traditional professions have rigid licensing processes in every country to test for determination, it is normal. When we went to Nigeria for the law school, even professors of law and accomplished lawyers from the US, UK, Canada et al, had to do Bar 1 with us. They did and some are accomplished politicians and lawyers in Nigeria today.

I know 2 SANs who did their accreditation and bar exams, and are now doing Articling in Toronto. It’s normal.

Yes, doctors like lawyers and all do same too. You either want it enough to soldier through or you stay in your comfort zone. If you push through, the rewards are huge. I have many lawyer colleagues making over $130k and some are immigration panel members (judges) within 2-3 years. I know 2 very close Nigerian professors of law in Canadian universities , they came in as students, who make over $300k.

Canada is today’s heaven. Lazy and unfocused people will promote harsh relativism as the general experience. But it’s crap!

If you come to Canada legally and have your PR, you can settle in 1-2 years and do great. Of course, lawyers and doctors may face a slower transition, but it’s worth it.

Bankers, IT professionals, business analysts among others should get great jobs within 2-4 months, if properly guided, and earn between $70-120k. I have seen tens of close friends go through it and doing great!

As per loneliness, it’s demand and supply. More black/Naija women who are single crowd the Naija community populated by men who largely have families before leaving Nigeria. Yes, professional Naija men are almost always married few years after university. If they use potential husbands to play boyfriend koso, who they go blame? Naija ladies can go back home and find their kind. It’s easier than deluding themselves that they will find Oyibo men here. Those who go home to look for husbands and lovers do find!

Anyway, I rest my purposeful bile at the nonsense morons share here about Canada and politics. Naija youths should get properly enlightened!
why can't our sisters get oyinbo easily
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by madjune(m): 7:37am On Aug 28, 2022
If you're in your 30s, 40s or 50s and you as a Nigerian or African finds yourself in the western world.

Do yourself a huge favor and get better sense to come to terms with your reality.

Reality is, Africa or Nigeria has wasted 70% of your life.

The remaining 30% is what you make of any damn opportunity or opportunities you find there to ensure your children do not waste their life and talents jumping buses and eating agege bread under the hot sun in Surulere.

Know that your time is gone, you're not there to enjoy your dead life but to help your children start afresh with their mates on the same tech levels like the rest of the advanced world of this 21st century.

Know this and know peace.

Smart people who are leaving now actually do it for the sake of their children.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Tvegas(m): 7:39am On Aug 28, 2022
whizqueen:

My dear friend grin
Summer is almost over, when are we going for drinks? cheesy
I have watched your video on YouTube so I laughed when I saw it on nairaland. You are preaching to the wrong crowd and you will surely be eaten raw. grin

If people visit Quora,Reddit and other platforms they will see that you are saying nothing new from what the whites themselves say. Kudos to you and keep creating a balanced content.

4 Likes

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Metrofox(m): 7:41am On Aug 28, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Shut poor you church rat. I will buy your entire family including you, your useless parents and add your useless people ontop. E-----------diot tongue

grin grin it's always the riff-raffs born into poverty that start out their defense with , "I will buy this and that" person wey never chop daily bread for oshodi traffic ..jokers everywhere grin grin

1 Like

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ketchup908: 7:43am On Aug 28, 2022
franchasofficia:
Young man listen, you have inferiority complex. The op never compared Nigeria with Canada. She was comparing Canada with other developed countries and telling Nigerians why they should consider other developed countries first before Canada.

You are too small to argue with me lol. I can pay your Salary in Canada, I am paying people like you so when I talk you listen and learn okay?

I have been to some countries but haven't been to US or Canada, and I will be visiting US on a business trip soon. I have passed the age and period of jumping around as immigrant cos I am already an established man, so I can only visit countries I want for business and maybe for family vacations only not to go there and live and work lol.

The only issue i have with Nigeria is insecurity. Making money in Nigeria is very easy if you have good startup capital, sound business wisdom, street knowledge and zeal to succeed. But for beginners it is difficult without engaging in crime and nobody is comparing Nigeria with Canada because Nigeria as it is currently under Buhari and APC is worst than any other country on earth so how can we compare it with Canada?

Canada is a developed nation no doubt. It is a lovely country but it is not designed to make people rich because it is not a capitalist nation.

Canada is built by different European nations with different ideologies. The French with their communist ideology which doesn't support citizens becoming rich unlike US a capitalist country designed to create billionaires.

There was a time I was considering traveling to Canada strictly to import used cars, but the samples a friend there got for me discouraged me cos Canada have salty water which makes their cars rust easily making it difficult to sell in Nigeria, that was some years back when I was into tokunbo car sales.

Canada have nothing to offer to ambitious people who wants to become rich and possibly billionaires and that's why I don't like Canada, and coupled with the cold cos I am allergic to cold.

So get your facts correctly, we aren't saying Nigeria is better than Canada, but Canada is below many other developed countries and Nigerians should stop painting Canada as paradise when its only for average people to break family or generational poverty

Good morning sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 28, 2022
Tunjibalogun:
But they will never tell you . Making it look like Canada is heaven lol.
That's Nigerians for you
I know a consultant Hematologist (medical doctor) who couldn't cope with the cost of living in Canada, infact he couldn't practice his profession and he became frustrated. He left but his wife refused leaving, so they divorced. The man remarried after he came back to Nigeria and he's really doing so great and happy.

I'm very sure that man disturbed the living day light out of that woman before she agreed to leave Nigeria, only to get there and he started disturbing her to come back.
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by NairaMaster1(m): 7:47am On Aug 28, 2022
ednut1:
Although the op na my friend i will tackle her.

1. There are people building wealth in cheaper provinces like Alberta or New Brunswick where houses go for 300k to 400k. In Ontario its like 900k to 1.5m for the average house and you suppose drop 5% deposit for mortgage. Married people or common law guys are able to build wealth too due to combined income. Solution is move to a cheaper province, get married or find a partner.
2 . Cost of living- where in the world is not costly. With all the amenities, free resources, and standard of living why should it be cheap There are many people earning 3700 dols a month but staying in apartments costing 2200 dols. Is that not madness. Some are one 2500 a month but their rent is 1800 lol
3 . Boredom and loneliness- Nigerians move to a cold country and refuse to do what whites do in the winter. Whose fault is that Many ladies from Nigeria have unrealistic expectations and are single to stupor. Whose fault is that Lol
4 cold. Get a good winter jacket or knacks partner. Nothing dey there
5. Professional jobs- doctors know this before coming and should have explored uk. A friend passed the medical exams in 18months its doable. Yes there are issues with Canada experience but with constant applications and upgrading ones skills. You will be able to get in. You and i both know many people with only Nigerians experience or degrees balling in big companies

Oya come back home o.

I know people especially tech who moved to usa after getting their Canada citizenship. More money is involved and passport privileges too don set. The Canadian passport opens doors to better countries

You wasted years to get the canadian citizenship to move to another country? OK! Most of us have made it here. I can fly to any country of my choice anytime anyway any day.

2 Likes

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Tvegas(m): 7:48am On Aug 28, 2022
franchasofficia:
I understand the urge to defend where you live, but you guys are misinterpreting the op.

The op didn't say Nigeria is better than Canada.

She listed points and I can boldly tell you that all she said are true.
infact your head too correct,people criticise without thinking more deeply. People who want to accumulate wealth should go to capitalist systems.

It's far easier to become a millionaire legitimately in Nigeria than in Canada or any western nation. There is nothing that has an advantage without disadvantage. No place has it all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ketchup908: 7:55am On Aug 28, 2022
franchasofficia:
Young man you have a serious case of inferiority complex. I know Nigeria really made your life miserable, its unfortunate but please the original poster wasn't comparing Nigeria with Canada. This is why most of you fail exams.

You have poor comprehension knowledge.

Focus on the topic which is advising Nigerians planning to leave Nigeria as immigrants to stop focusing only on Canada thinking Canada is the best, that they should consider other far better developed countries instead of wasting their time, effort and resources to immigrate to Canada.

The op is completely right with her points.

We aren't talking about Nigeria here cos Nigeria as it is now is not even a country to start with and that's why we are working hard to change the narrative come 2023 via the election.

Nobody is comparing Nigeria to Canada okay?

I know you want your girlfriends and female crushes in Nigeria to see Canada as paradise so that when you tell them you live in Canada they will off their pant easily for you thinking you are rich not knowing that you are just a middleclass or struggling to join the middleclass self lol, pele the op is spoiling show for u and other Canada based guys, maybe u can start telling them u live in US since na the same plus 1 dialing code cheesy

Sir, can I get your attention pls pathforward9@gmail.com
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by franchasofficia: 8:01am On Aug 28, 2022
Tvegas:
infact your head too correct,people criticise without thinking more deeply. People who want to accumulate wealth should go to capitalist systems.

It's far easier to become a millionaire legitimately in Nigeria than in Canada or any western nation. There is nothing that has an advantage without disadvantage. No place has it all.
That is the reality.

If you are from poor family background, have no helper, have no solid career in Nigeria, and have no solid capital base to experiment on different businesses till you find your feet, Canada is a good place to kickstart your life and help your family break the yoke of generational poverty and give your kids a secured future to live a middleclass or uppermiddle class life.

But if your desire is to become rich financially and possibly join the billionaire squad someday, relocating to Canada and some other developed countries will not help you achieve your big financial dreams.

Like you said, it is easier for someone that have solid startup capital to become rich in Nigeria than in Canada. It is easier to also succeed financially in the US than in Canada.

How many rich Nigerian professionals live in Canada? Probably none.

Go to Nigerian school alumni associations and watch those making biggest donations to their alma mater, they are either living in the US, Europe, UK, Lagos, Abuja, etc, you hardly see those living in Canada, which speaks volumes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by TruthinAction: 8:01am On Aug 28, 2022
franchasofficia:
The op is not comparing Canada with Nigeria, you guys are getting the poster wrongly.

The poster is comparing Canada with other developed nations like the US, Australia, etc not Nigeria.

Currently under Buhari and APC, Nigeria is worst than any country in the world.

Got your point. We allowed foreigners to take over this country. And some of us are yet to learn our lessons. Dem do us juju?
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Amayabor1: 8:05am On Aug 28, 2022
Lonepair1:
so no Nigerian doctor have survived in Nigeria Australia?? UK ?? Or us ?? Or even south Africa, Dubai ?
That's not an excuse bro.. you can succeed anywhere !!!

You can succeed in Nigeria. Those that want to go abroad to succeed, let them be. You are not wiser than them. And in most cases, they will do far better in life than you that stayed back in Nigeria.

You can go and ask the doctors why many of them are leaving Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by staneless(m): 8:09am On Aug 28, 2022
These ladies are deceiving you people. If after saying all these about Canada and one of them asked the other if she would consider leaving the country towards the end of the video and she couldn't give us a "straight forward" answer, then forget it. They are just being deceptive...

2 Likes

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Lonepair1: 8:09am On Aug 28, 2022
NEWSCENTER:
Please stop clowning. On what grounds are you comparing Germany to Canada? Some of you yapping rubbish here knows that you cannot even get Canada visa, the same Germany that I can use ordinary shengen to enter with ease. Nobody is interested in going to Germany or any European country for that matter, there's no difference between Nigeria and European countries in terms of economy.

America and Canada are the two most sought after countries on earth in terms of economic viability.

you can't see Nordic country citizen migrating to Canada bro!.. the ones that do complain about everything even the cold !
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Gerrard59(m): 8:09am On Aug 28, 2022
MallamChukwudi:

I'll rather live in Brazil than live in Canada. You'll feel at home in Brazil straight away, since it has more black populations than every black country in the world except Nigeria.

It's warm, they eat like us, and really friendly. You can never be bored in Brazil. It's one of the most beautiful place on earth, and the most multi cultural/racial country on earth.

But have money. The kind of social services you'll get in countries like Canada are non-existent there. But if money is not your problem, I honestly don't see why one will pick a deep freezer aka Canada, instead of a tropical paradise.

I understand why you say so, but it's untrue. I had the same belief until someone pointed out that Ethiopia has the second highest black population globally.

1 Like

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Lonepair1: 8:12am On Aug 28, 2022
NEWSCENTER:
You are a big liar.

You have only been to Germany that's if you have been to Europe. Nobody ever visited US or Canada and decides to go to Germany to settle, no one.

If you doubt me, show us the visas that took you to US and Canada.

You think you are talking to a villager.

Germany is a village compare to US and Canada.

Useless statistics that doesn't reflect reality. Let's start with infrastructures. Show me anywhere like this in Germany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP08pFggIk0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=421Bf4brqGo
This guy need rehabilitation grin

2 Likes

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by kayperry: 8:19am On Aug 28, 2022
pocohantas:

NON-TECH not TECH na.

Thanks. I am beautiful outside the head too. God is merciful. grin

O blood of habakkuk .. shocked

1 Like

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 28, 2022
MT:

You do not have understanding of what you are writing about. Canadian citizenship gives you no leverage in the US, I repeat. You need to find the job and the sponsor, and be subjected to the same immigration rule like someone from Africa. People from Africa too need to find the job, get a sponsor and follow through the immigration rule.

Show me one advantage with proof a Canadian with citizenship has over someone from Africa as far as the US immigration is concerned. People get transferred from Chevron in Nigeria to the US as well. This cuts across. You only feel because US and Canadians are neighbours, the rule should be specially applied to the Canadian. Hell No!

Your Canadian citizenship only allows you to visit the US visa-free for maximum time of 6 months. If you spend a day more, it is a 10-year ban.

Please educate that boy he is always capping nonsense on immigration and relocation threads. Empty vessels always making the loudest noise on this forum

2 Likes

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by naassbaba: 8:33am On Aug 28, 2022
Thanks to those who are helping their fellow brothers and sisters with materials, information and resources.

[/quote]

Thanks so much for this great submission.
Pls I need a sample of SOP.thanks
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2022
Despite cold and all this challenges this nation government are still working

Unlike we in Nigeria that has many advantages yet our government are just thief and bandit to the Nigerians

Yet a complete human being after all this 8yrs of buhari damage to this economy someone want to still vote an sick old ma rule again.
How is that possible that at his sick age can rebuild a broken nation? No possible

Dollar from 230/$ to 700/$

Una never still get sense
God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Gerrard59(m): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2022
MT:

Smiles. No be one leg, na one quarter legs.

NAFTA is a free trade agreement between the US, Mexico and Canada. It has NOTHING to do with immigration.

Read about it here:

https://www.trade.gov/north-american-free-trade-agreement-nafta

It's called TN visa. A Canadian citizen can easily work in the US with that visa, ditto a Mexican.

Why are you being so apprehensive and brash?

3 Likes

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Naz34(m): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
6. No Single Rituals Shrine

That's why I left. Useless country.
guy u are not funny. Your pattern is stale and irritating. Drop this your mumu pattern
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Tunjibalogun: 8:42am On Aug 28, 2022
Metrofox:

grin grin it's always the riff-raffs born into poverty that start out their defense with , "I will buy this and that" person wey never chop daily bread for oshodi traffic ..jokers everywhere grin grin
Poor dirty boy. I will buy your mother, your father and everyone in your entire generation and village. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Honesty and Contentment: My Experience In Zimbabwe. / My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) / Photos Of The 52 Cows Killed By Train In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.