Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada (104474 Views)

Why Immigrants Can Never Be Happy In Their New Country / Leaving Canada.......... Secrets / Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ifebright: 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
Coolnel:
drop your telegram user name to be added

Alright…thank you so much

My username is - Oluwanimi
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ifebright: 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
Coolnel:
you pay with the visa $cad 230{ visa 150, bio 80}

Pls how much is 1cd to naira
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ifebright: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ifebright:

Pls what’s the name of the group so I can watch out for it
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Brukx(m): 11:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
halaqasa:

Prop Firms pay me into my deel account
Deel Actually makes the deduction of the taxes.

Later on these days I will get an attorney that will help out with filling.
Hello. Is account verification required for withdrawal in Deel?
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by halaqasa: 6:52am On Sep 02, 2022
Brukx:
Hello. Is account verification required for withdrawal in Deel?

Yes that's standard
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by olalekan9320(m): 6:57am On Sep 03, 2022
Shokoloko:

4. Cold: This thread would be incomplete if I don’t mention the harsh weather conditions in Canada. Summer barely lasts for 3 months and the rest of the year you’re cold. Is the weather unbearable? Absolutely not, but it’s very sad and depressing. Imagine having to go to work on a cold morning at 6am when it’s pitch black (cos sunrise during winter is like 7am) to a survival job that doesn’t care if you’re 10 minutes late. There’s something called winter depression and it’s unexplainable, you have to witness it yourself to fully grasp what it’s like. As most people age, they just can’t deal with the cold anymore and would rather move somewhere else that is much warmer. [b]I agree its cold. To avoid winter depression buy SAD lights and take lots of vitamin D. Stop sitting at home covering yourself, go out and ski, buy a toboggan. At least I am sure that in Ottawa there are Nigerian parties and get togethers running from July (summer) all the way to December. Find one and attend.

Please the SAD lights are different typos Amazon, can you recommend any particular one? Thank you
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Nonam: 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
No, it is a student forum.

The Student Room
www.thestudentroom.co.uk

Ifebright:

Thank you so much…is this a telegram channel tho?
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Coolnel: 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
Your privacy setting is not relaxed.

Ifebright:

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by abimcdssi: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
SIRTee15:

It's obvious u have no idea what u talking about.
Those countries u mentioned are for established expatriates and not some economic migrants from Africa looking for a better life.
Hong Kong and Singapore are not 3rd world immigrant friendly, some will even deport u right from the airport.

They won't even give him a visa talkless of deporting him
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ifebright: 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
Coolnel:
Your privacy setting is not relaxed.

Ah..it is ok..everyone can add me

Or is there another setting you are talking about
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ifebright: 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nonam:
No, it is a student forum.

The Student Room
www.thestudentroom.co.uk

Alright..thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ifebright: 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
Good day everyone..:pls I have a question I need answer to…thank you very much as you take your time to answer

So I applied to the university of Manitoba…university 1 to be precise because they said I have to get to the school and do some general courses before choosing a course…although I’m a student of university of Ibadan haven’t finished but I can’t wait anymore due to strike now the problem is I have to explain to the VO why I have a 4years of study gap

I was advise to use a certificate of completion of handwork stating that I have been been learning that and now I want to further my studies

Someone also advised me which I thought was also ok to tell them that I was working for my Dad’s business (provide certification of business) and I want to go to further to increase my knowledge in the business system so to come back and assist the business with my new found knowledge (which could also help with home ties because of the family business back at home

Having said that pls my question goes thus;

1. Stating that I was helping my dad business ….is it a good thing or disadvantage

2. How will I proof that I have being helping him with his business (because they always want proof for everything) the first option to get a certificate of hand work is already a proof that I had an hand work but I don’t know how to proof that I was helping my dad with his business

3. How will state my course of study since the university 1 in the university of Manitoba doesn’t state course or program I’m going to do once I get there…so how exactly will I then proof that I want to go and do a business oriented program in helping with the home country

Thank you so much has I expected responses
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by ModestGal(f): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
etrange:

@bolded: It's not that deep, man. We all have what we like and dislike about every country we live or have lived in. It doesn't mean we don't like the country itself. So calm down, Canada is not your father's property.
But unlike you,im very appreciative, and I don't condemn. Sure, not my father's land, but I love it. You hate your father's land, you still hate it in here. You can either go back home or go to heaven
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Johnn44: 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nonam:

Be inform. Canada is Colder than Russia.
MOSCOW IS THE ‘NOTHERMOST AND COLDEST MEGACITY IN THE WORLD’.
Even USA’s cold Alaska was purchased from Russia.

Inner cities in Siberia parts of Russia are of course extremely cold, far far far far colder Than Moscow and are among the coldest places on earth “Second only to Antarctica” (. eg Norilsk in Siberia Russia is the world’s most northerly city with more than 100,000 inhabitants—-northernmost & coldest city on earth with over 10k inhabitants),Yakutsk in Siberia Russia, etc) But these cities in Siberia Russia are not considered as mega cities/metropolis since very few people (less than 7million) live there.
Oymyakon a city in Siberia Russia (about 500inhabitants only ) about a 2hrs drive from Yakutsk ,even peaked
90 F/ -68 C temp of the remote village. Oymyakon in Russian Siberia, has the coldest northern hemisphere temperatures on earth recorded outside Antarctica and is often known as the coldest city on Earth. It is the coldest place on earth permanently inhabited by human beings . Temperatures dropped to an all-time low in 1933 to make the town the coldest permanently lived-in human settlement, according to Guinness World Records. .

The coldest temp ever recorded in Canada occurred in February 1947, when the city of Snag, Yukon fell to -81 degrees Fahrenheit, or -63 degrees Celsius!

The coldest temp recorded in USA is a staggering -80 degrees Fahrenheit, or -62 degrees Celsius .
It happened on January 23, 1971, at Prospect Creek Camp, near the Arctic Circle in Alaska.
Alaska is a USA region purchased from Russia 1867.
Russia spans across two continents.

https://www.tripsavvy.com/the-worlds-coldest-cities-4067210
https://www.newscientist.com/question/coldest-places-earth/

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca/news/article/seven-coldest-temperatures-ever-recorded-on-earth-snag-yukon-greenland-russia-alaska-vostok-antarctica

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/google-marks-coldest-temperature-recorded-in-canada-1.2521726

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UDYFt_8ycw

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Nonam: 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
Geographically, Alaska is part of Canada, even though the land was once own and sold by Russia. Apart from Yakutia, Oymyakon, Canada is colder than Russian.

Even the average moscovan or st Petersburger may complain of Canada cold.

Johnn44:

MOSCOW IS THE ‘NOTHERMOST AND COLDEST MEGACITY IN THE WORLD’.
Even USA’s cold Alaska was purchased from Russia.

Inner cities in Siberia parts of Russia are of course extremely cold, far far far far colder Than Moscow and are among the coldest places on earth “Second only to Antarctica” (. eg Norilsk in Siberia Russia is the world’s most northerly city with more than 100,000 inhabitants—-northernmost & coldest city on earth with over 10k inhabitants),Yakutsk in Siberia Russia, etc) But these cities in Siberia Russia are not considered as mega cities/metropolis since very few people (less than 7million) live there.
Oymyakon a city in Siberia Russia (about 500inhabitants only ) about a 2hrs drive from Yakutsk ,even peaked
90 F/ -68 C temp of the remote village. Oymyakon in Russian Siberia, has the coldest northern hemisphere temperatures on earth recorded outside Antarctica and is often known as the coldest city on Earth. It is the coldest place on earth permanently inhabited by human beings . Temperatures dropped to an all-time low in 1933 to make the town the coldest permanently lived-in human settlement, according to Guinness World Records. .

The coldest temp ever recorded in Canada occurred in February 1947, when the city of Snag, Yukon fell to -81 degrees Fahrenheit, or -63 degrees Celsius!

The coldest temp recorded in USA is a staggering -80 degrees Fahrenheit, or -62 degrees Celsius .
It happened on January 23, 1971, at Prospect Creek Camp, near the Arctic Circle in Alaska.
Alaska is a USA region purchased from Russia 1867.
Russia spans across two continents.

https://www.tripsavvy.com/the-worlds-coldest-cities-4067210
https://www.newscientist.com/question/coldest-places-earth/

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca/news/article/seven-coldest-temperatures-ever-recorded-on-earth-snag-yukon-greenland-russia-alaska-vostok-antarctica

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/google-marks-coldest-temperature-recorded-in-canada-1.2521726

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UDYFt_8ycw
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Johnn44: 12:39am On Sep 13, 2022
Nonam:
Geographically, Alaska is part of Canada, even though the land was once own and sold by Russia. Apart from Yakutia, Oymyakon, Canada is colder than Russian.

Even the average moscovan or st Petersburger may complain of Canada cold.

The average winnipeger (Canadian from Winnipeg would complain of Verkhoyansk in Russia cold and Novosibirsk cold. Just as the average Canadian from Ottawa would complain of Novosibirsk cold.

Average January temperatures:
Ottawa: -10.2c (min. -36,1)
Montreal: -8.9c (min. -33,5)
Edmonton: -10.4c (min. -49,4)
Winnipeg: -16.4c (min. -45.0)
Coldest most chilly temperature ever recorded in the whole of North America til date 2022 was recorded in Canada in Snag, Yukon -63.0c
Coldest temperature ever recorded in Montreal, Quebec was -37.8 °C which occurred on January 15, 1957.
Coldest overall temperature ever recorded in Edmonton was −49.4 °C (−56.9 °F), on January 19 and 21, 1886.

Moscow: -6.5c (min. -42,1)
Saint Petersburg: -5.5c (min. -35,9)
Novosibirsk: -16.5c (min. -46.3)
Yakutsk: -38.6c (min. -64,4)
Coldest temperature recorded in Russia was in Oymyakon, Sakha -67.7c

No Canadian city has made it to Guiness world record for cold.
Again some cities like Sochi in European Russia boast of very warm temperatures comparable to warm temperatures of Nice in France. Sochi in European parts of Russia, is the hottest city in Russia. (Sochi is one of the cities in Russia with Subtropical climate zone classification)
Russia spans across two continents with over 10 time zones. It is the largest country on Earth by landmass.
Some cities in Canada are colder than some cities in Russia eg Sochi. Just as some cities in Russia are colder than the coldest cities in Canada. No Canadian city although all in the northern hemisphere, however has ever made it to Guiness world record for Cold.
Russia spans across two continents in Europe and Asia.
St. Petersburg, Kazan, Sochi and Moscow are in the (east) European parts of Russia . All cities in European parts of Russia and cities in Southern-Siberia parts of Russia (Humid continental climate zone classification) have the most friendly temperatures and warm winters ( in comparison to cities in dead cold Siberian parts of Russia in the Subarctic climate zone classification like Oimyakhonsk,Verkhoyansk,Norilsk etc)

In the whole northern hemisphere for planet earth, Only the cities of Verkhoyansk (located at 67°33′N 133°23′E) In Russia and Oymyakon (located at 63°15′N 143°9′E). In Russia and Greenland in Denmark are competing for the title of North Pole of Cold for the coldest temperatures ever recorded on earth outside Antarctica.

Geographically, Russia spans across two continents in (north) Asia and Europe. And if it didn’t sell Alaska, it would have been spanning across three continents, North America inclusive . Geographically, Alaska is North America.

Despite Canada physically separating Alaska from the rest of the United States, and Alaska only accessible by land enroute Canada, Alaska is part of the USA and not Canada. It is Russian owned and not Canadian owned territory. And Russia officially sold it to the USA.
From Little Diomede an island in Alaska, you can swim into Russia Big Diomede about 2.33 miles (3.75 kilometers) to the west , and walk across two time zones from lsland of today to lsland of yesterday and vice versa.

In August 1987 Lynne Cox swam from Little Diomede USA to Big Diomede Russia (approx. 2.2 miles (3.5 km)) and was congratulated jointly by Mikhail Gorbachev and Ronald Reagan.
[A famous tiktoker recently showed how to trek from USA to Russia .(3.5km) during winter when the water is frozen and solid. They are currently USA and Russian National military protected regions although you have to trek through Canada to access Alaska, USA if not going via air.

From Asia to North America is about 5 km between the Diomede Islands in Bering Strait . Little Diomede lsland in Alaska, USA and Big diomede lsland, Russia, represents one of the shortest distance between North America and Asian continent.

Although Alaska was an economically worthless land area when it was sold off, The Russian head who sold it to USA in the past made a national historical mistake as Crude oil (Crude oil was discovered March 13th 1968 in Alaska ) and also lotta minerals was later discovered years later in Alaska.
It is mineral resources belonging to USA, and not Canada
although geographically, you have to physically trek through Canada by land to access ALaska.

Alaska leads in zinc production in the U.S. and is a major producer of gold for the USA economy. So if Canada likes, they can build a big wall for USa to pay gate fee to trek through Canada to access Alaska , it is 100% USA property. And Alaska became the 49th USA State in 1959. Alaska is the largest U.S. state by area .

Some 1.2 billion barrels of crude oil have been discovered in Alaska, marking the biggest onshore discovery in the U.S. in 30years.

Alaska has over 100 volcanoes, 3,000 rivers, and 3,000,000 lakes. Sometimes, its days and nights last months. And it’s one of the best places to see the Northern Lights .

https://newcanadianlife.com/why-isnt-alaska-part-of-canada/

http://www.usgs.gov/centers/national-minerals-information-center/mineral-industry-alaska

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subarctic_climate

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3416963/Think-s-cold-Spare-thought-residents-Norilsk-northernmost-city-world-endure-temperatures-55-C-two-months-24-7-darkness-year.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pole_of_Cold

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/travel-stories/tiktok-user-shows-a-way-to-walk-from-america-to-russia/news-story/8cb23f40616e18ab9ce3e04250dfeb8c

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by naijaman3: 6:26am On Sep 13, 2022
MT:

You do not have understanding of what you are writing about. Canadian citizenship gives you no leverage in the US, I repeat. You need to find the job and the sponsor, and be subjected to the same immigration rule like someone from Africa. People from Africa too need to find the job, get a sponsor and follow through the immigration rule.

Show me one advantage with proof a Canadian with citizenship has over someone from Africa as far as the US immigration is concerned. People get transferred from Chevron in Nigeria to the US as well. This cuts across. You only feel because US and Canadians are neighbours, the rule should be specially applied to the Canadian. Hell No!

Your Canadian citizenship only allows you to visit the US visa-free for maximum time of 6 months. If you spend a day more, it is a 10-year ban.

Before you come here misleading people, you need to do more research about the advantage a Canadian Citizen has over someone from Africa and even over someone from Western Europe as far as working in the USA and potentially US migration. I will try to break it down for you:

There is the TN Visa for Canadians and Mexicans under USMCA. This is a work visa for Canadians and Mexicans only. You do not need any employer to sponsor you for this work visa. All you need is a valid job offer (not a sponsor). Only Canadians and Mexicans qualify for this work visa category. Even western Europeans are not qualified. You can read more about this here:

https://canadiansinusa.com/work-visas/tn/

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/employment/visas-canadian-mexican-nafta-professional-workers.html

So now, tell me, is there any US work visa category that someone from Africa can apply for and get with just a job offer (without the need for employer sponsorship). If not, is that not an advantage a Canadian Citizen has over someone from Africa? Note that job offer is different from employer sponsorship. Some USA work visa categories require that the employer sponsors you for the visa in addition to giving you a job offer. TN Visa requires only a job offer and you good to apply for the visa on your own as long as you meet other requirements.

As for getting transferred by your employer from any country into the US, that is where there is no advantage as a Canadian citizen over someone from Africa and that is where the example you gave about being transferred from Chevron Nigeria to Chevron USA is applicable. The work visa for work transfer category is also different. It is the L Visas (L-1A Visa and L-1B Visa). You can read more about L Visas here:

https://www.uscis.gov/forms/explore-my-options/l-visas-l-1a-and-l-1b-for-temporary-workers

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Nonam: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2022
I know how to use google. Stop bombarding me with your research.

Canada is colder than Russia

Johnn44:

The average winnipeger (Canadian from Winnipeg would complain of Verkhoyansk in Russia cold and Novosibirsk cold. Just as the average Canadian from Ottawa would complain of Novosibirsk cold.

Average January temperatures:
Ottawa: -10.2c (min. -36,1)
Montreal: -8.9c (min. -33,5)
Edmonton: -10.4c (min. -49,4)
Winnipeg: -16.4c (min. -45.0)
Coldest most chilly temperature ever recorded in the whole of North America til date 2022 was recorded in Canada in Snag, Yukon -63.0c
Coldest temperature ever recorded in Montreal, Quebec was -37.8 °C which occurred on January 15, 1957.
Coldest overall temperature ever recorded in Edmonton was −49.4 °C (−56.9 °F), on January 19 and 21, 1886.

Moscow: -6.5c (min. -42,1)
Saint Petersburg: -5.5c (min. -35,9)
Novosibirsk: -16.5c (min. -46.3)
Yakutsk: -38.6c (min. -64,4)
Coldest temperature recorded in Russia was in Oymyakon, Sakha -67.7c

No Canadian city has made it to Guiness world record for cold.
Again some cities like Sochi in European Russia boast of very warm temperatures comparable to warm temperatures of Nice in France. Sochi in European parts of Russia, is the hottest city in Russia. (Sochi is one of the cities in Russia with Subtropical climate zone classification)
Russia spans across two continents with over 10 time zones. It is the largest country on Earth by landmass.
Some cities in Canada are colder than some cities in Russia eg Sochi. Just as some cities in Russia are colder than the coldest cities in Canada. No Canadian city although all in the northern hemisphere, however has ever made it to Guiness world record for Cold.
Russia spans across two continents in Europe and Asia.
St. Petersburg, Kazan, Sochi and Moscow are in the (east) European parts of Russia . All cities in European parts of Russia and cities in Southern-Siberia parts of Russia (Humid continental climate zone classification) have the most friendly temperatures and warm winters ( in comparison to cities in dead cold Siberian parts of Russia in the Subarctic climate zone classification like Oimyakhonsk,Verkhoyansk,Norilsk etc)

In the whole northern hemisphere for planet earth, Only the cities of Verkhoyansk (located at 67°33′N 133°23′E) In Russia and Oymyakon (located at 63°15′N 143°9′E). In Russia and Greenland in Denmark are competing for the title of North Pole of Cold for the coldest temperatures ever recorded on earth outside Antarctica.

Geographically, Russia spans across two continents in (north) Asia and Europe. And if it didn’t sell Alaska, it would have been spanning across three continents, North America inclusive . Geographically, Alaska is North America.

Despite Canada physically separating Alaska from the rest of the United States, and Alaska only accessible by land enroute Canada, Alaska is part of the USA and not Canada. It is Russian owned and not Canadian owned territory. And Russia officially sold it to the USA.
From Little Diomede an island in Alaska, you can swim into Russia Big Diomede about 2.33 miles (3.75 kilometers) to the west , and walk across two time zones from lsland of today to lsland of yesterday and vice versa.

In August 1987 Lynne Cox swam from Little Diomede USA to Big Diomede Russia (approx. 2.2 miles (3.5 km)) and was congratulated jointly by Mikhail Gorbachev and Ronald Reagan.
[A famous tiktoker recently showed how to trek from USA to Russia .(3.5km) during winter when the water is frozen and solid. They are currently USA and Russian National military protected regions although you have to trek through Canada to access Alaska, USA if not going via air.

From Asia to North America is about 5 km between the Diomede Islands in Bering Strait . Little Diomede lsland in Alaska, USA and Big diomede lsland, Russia, represents one of the shortest distance between North America and Asian continent.

Although Alaska was an economically worthless land area when it was sold off, The Russian head who sold it to USA in the past made a national historical mistake as Crude oil (Crude oil was discovered March 13th 1968 in Alaska ) and also lotta minerals was later discovered years later in Alaska.
It is mineral resources belonging to USA, and not Canada
although geographically, you have to physically trek through Canada by land to access ALaska.

Alaska leads in zinc production in the U.S. and is a major producer of gold for the USA economy. So if Canada likes, they can build a big wall for USa to pay gate fee to trek through Canada to access Alaska , it is 100% USA property. And Alaska became the 49th USA State in 1959. Alaska is the largest U.S. state by area .

Some 1.2 billion barrels of crude oil have been discovered in Alaska, marking the biggest onshore discovery in the U.S. in 30years.

Alaska has over 100 volcanoes, 3,000 rivers, and 3,000,000 lakes. Sometimes, its days and nights last months. And it’s one of the best places to see the Northern Lights .

https://newcanadianlife.com/why-isnt-alaska-part-of-canada/

http://www.usgs.gov/centers/national-minerals-information-center/mineral-industry-alaska

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subarctic_climate

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3416963/Think-s-cold-Spare-thought-residents-Norilsk-northernmost-city-world-endure-temperatures-55-C-two-months-24-7-darkness-year.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pole_of_Cold

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/travel-stories/tiktok-user-shows-a-way-to-walk-from-america-to-russia/news-story/8cb23f40616e18ab9ce3e04250dfeb8c
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Johnn44: 10:26am On Sep 13, 2022
Nonam:
I know how to use google. Stop bombarding me with your research.

Canada is colder than Russia

77% of its landmass is in Asia,Siberia parts of Russia and just 23% of Russia is in Europe. Russia is colder than Canada. You can ask your Montreal and Toronto and Edmonton and Nunavut and Winnipeg and Saskatchewan and Ottawa and Yellowknife and Grise Fiord to beat the Guiness world record for cold, if Canada is so cold

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Nonam: 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
All the places you keep pointing at, are not even ethnic Russians. They are more of Mongols.(Asians) even though they are part of the Russia empire.

Canada is colder than Russia.
Johnn44:

77% of its landmass is in Asia,Siberia parts of Russia and just 23% of Russia is in Europe. Russia is colder than Canada. You can ask your Montreal and Toronto and Edmonton and Nunavut and Winnipeg and Saskatchewan and Ottawa and Yellowknife and Grise Fiord to beat the Guiness world record for cold, if Canada is so cold
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Johnn44: 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nonam:

All the places you keep pointing at, are not even ethnic Russians. They are more of Mongols.(Asians) even though they are part of the Russia empire.

Canada is colder than Russia.
Russian federation spans across two continents and Its continent is thus described as EURASIA. just like other Eurasia countries like Kazakhstan (formerlysoviet),etc.
I didn’t jump to Mongolia as a country (East Asia) to call cities names.
Russian federation (formerly Soviet Union with 14other countries capital Moscow ) spans across two continents. Its cities span from North Asia to East Europe.
All the hottest cities in Russia are in European parts of Russia. All the coldest cities are in Siberia parts of Russia close to Ural Mountains. All the mentioned Russian cities in Europe and Asia proudly sit on the list of 1100 cities occupying the 17.098246 square kilometers piece of Land called Russia. And all the inhabitants identify as Russians, speak the national Russian language, own Russian passports and pay taxes to Russian government

If e pain you, you can go study the history of each Russian city eg “Kazan, Republic of Tartastan Russia” in European continent so you can argue their forefathers 40% originate from Tartari , some from lndia,Some from Kazakhs, Some from Biafra, some from Greece, some Scandinavian, some Ukraine, some Finic, Some Kievan Rus, some Mongols,some Bolgars, some kipchaks, Some Old Benin kingdom, some Old Turkic people, some old Mongolia Empire, Some from Yoruba Indian, Some Yupik, Some Inuit, Some Aleuts, Some Bashkirs, Some Jews, Some Ancient Romans,Some from old Ottoman Empire,Some Ojibwas, Oji-Cree, Nakoda Oyadebi (Assiniboine), Siksikaitsitapi peoples and Dene peoples; Som from native Finnic peoples, including the Merya, the Muromians,and the Meshchera! Dat na your headache. .
Greece, Scandinavia, Mongolia,Biafra, India, Tartari, Kazakhstan, Turkey, old Benin kingdom, New EdoBenincity, Old Turkic people, Old Mongol Empire, Old Roman Empire, Itsekiris, Yorubas, Britain, Nobody is complaining to you and claiming any Russian piece of Lands as theirs.
just as the Americans in USA, nobody is complaining to you that if they are not native Americans, then they are not American enough .

So are the Australians in Australia not complaining to you that they are not indigenous aboriginal Indians there and therefore not Australian enough
Neither did the Russians in any part of Russia complain to you that they are not Russian enough.
Russia is the largest country in the world by area consisting of about 1100 cities (2010 census) sitting proudly on its 17km squared land with a population of about 146million people who proudly identify as Russians, speak the Russian national language, Read and get educated from pre school to university with all textbooks In the Russian national language, Practice their religion with holy books written in Russian national language, Work & communicate at the office in Russian national language and pay taxes to the Russian government.

Russia is colder than Canada.
You can ask your Nunavut and Toronto and Yukon and Montreal and Ottawa and Yellowknife and Grise fiord or any of the total over 380cities+ in Canada , to beat the Guiness world record for cold if Canada is so cold. Period!.

P.S
Nunavut is the coldest part of Canada on average. Nunavut is also Canada’s most Northernmost region ever, furthermost North. A lot of Canadian coldest communities like Grise fiord, etc are in Nunavut and Northern Canada.

All the coldest Canadian cities and regions you keep pointing at like Nunavut (coldest place in Canada) are not even ethnic Canadians( Caucasians/white) . Nunavut the coldest part of Canada on average are not ethnic Canadians but Eskimos. They are the aboriginals there. Yukon where coldest day in Canada was recorded, consists of Significant First Nation American Indians. They are the aboriginals & coexist with the ethnic Canadians(Caucasians) . Canadian Coldest places are in Northern Canada in the arctic and subarctic climate zones. Just as the coldest places in Russia are in Siberia parts of Russia in arctic and subarctic zones. They are not all ethnic Russians either but some aboriginals.
They are not called Asians but collectively called Eskimos (lnuit and Yupik,etc ) Romantised name for “indigenous aboriginal people of the arctics” . Eskimos.(lnuits And Yupik of Siberian Russia, etc) The Eskimos are culturally referred to as lnuit, Yupiit and Chukchi, etc
Eskimos are racially distinct from Indians, are not caucasians but are most closely genetically related to the Mongolian peoples of Eastern Asia , Siberia and other Asian Cultures. Eskimos consider themselves to be “Inuit” (The People).
Eskimos have Siberian/ Mongoloid/North Asia DNA. Eskimos are the indigenous circumpolar peoples who have traditionally inhabited the northern circumpolar region from eastern Siberia (Russia) to Alaska (United States), Arctic Canada, and Greenland.

They speak similar traditional Slavic languages classified as Uralic, Turkic, Mongolic, and Tungusic. They are aboriginals of the arctics and genetically related to North East Asian.

The aboriginals are the primitive natives and true owners of the land Or lced sea (Northern Sea ice)in the case of Eskimos. Some aboriginals are totally killed off in some civilizations.Some aboriginals in other civilizations are preserved and integrated into wider civilized societies of the colonizing settlers.
The Eskimos in arctic Russian land and territories are Russians. They speak Russian and their native Eskimo Yupik languages
The Eskimos in arctic and subarctic Canadian land are Canadians. They speak French, English and their native Eskimo Inuit languages variations..
Nunavut, Canadian coldest region consists of over 80% Eskimos and not Caucasians(ethnic Canadians). Genetically, Eskimos originate from Asia. .
The Eskimos in arctic Alaska are Americans just as the ones in Greenland, Denmark speak Danish and their native traditional Eskimo(lnuit) languages .
Eskimo, even Paleo-Eskimo, NeoEskimo is perjurative and kinda slur, tho for the sub zero freezing arboriginals natives of the arctics grin They resemble chinko but whether you outlaw the often considered derogatory colonization word Eskimo constitutionally, as obtained in Canada, and call them Inuit instead or Yupik, or Greenlanders of Denmark, or Beautiful people of Arctic Alaska, they are still Eskimos grin And genetically, they are all of similar Asian origin (Asians) grin

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by naijaman3: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
MT:

Smiles. No be one leg, na one quarter legs.

NAFTA is a free trade agreement between the US, Mexico and Canada. It has NOTHING to do with immigration.

Read about it here:

https://www.trade.gov/north-american-free-trade-agreement-nafta

With this your response to the post about NAFTA (now USMCA) and how it relates to work visa for Canadians and Mexicans (not only about free trade), it is obvious you don’t know what you are talking about. Go back up and read my post about TN visa (one of NAFTA or USMCA agreement) before you continue to expose your ignorance on this subject.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by naijaman3: 4:47am On Sep 14, 2022
franchasofficia:
There are so many Nigerians who are millionaires in USD in the US and some EU countries, even UK, but none that we know in Canada.

Even among indigenous Canadians, you can hardly find dollar billionaires, if any, must be a handful compared to US and EU

Hmmm, I am not sure how to properly response to this. But I will try by asking you a question and your answer will determine my detail response.

The question is, based on your statement about Nigerian USD millionaires in Canada:
- Are you saying that there are no Nigerian USD millionaires in Canada? or
- Are you saying that you do not know of any Nigeria USD millionaire in Canada?

Please clarify. Which one are you saying?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by naijaman3: 4:59am On Sep 14, 2022
ednut1:
when most Nigerians come they declare their previous Nigerian income ( its a requirement to declare previous income) . Which make them qualify for the maximum child benefits around 600 cad a month. As income increases the benefits reduces with time. Someone with over 100k salary will be getting around 250 dols a month as child benefit. While the ones below 32k get the max amount

And at some income level and depending on the number of children you have, you will not get any child benefit.

For example, I have three children but because of my income level, I have never gotten any child benefit (not even 1 cent) despite them all being within the age brackets that qualifies for child benefit.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by naijaman3: 5:07am On Sep 14, 2022
apolonius:

We have millionaires in Canada. We know them. You don’t. So, your opinions are not necessarily the facts.

Indigenous billionaires? Are you joking? Given their history and the trauma of their lives, you really want to go there? How many native Americans are billionaires?

I guess we are looking at different things. If you truly know the 2 countries, you won’t be discussing these things. Americans are running to Canada daily.

Men, the thing taya me oh. Can you imagine the guy saying what he knows nothing about. Saying that there is no Nigerian USD millionaire in Canada. Haba! That is the problem with discussing on a faceless forum like this. Every Tom, Dick and Harry just say anything. They even brag about themselves when they are actually living in abject poverty.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by ednut1(m): 9:48am On Sep 14, 2022
naijaman3:

With this your response to the post about NAFTA (now USMCA) and how it relates to work visa for Canadians and Mexicans (not only about free trade), it is obvious you don’t know what you are talking about. Go back up and read my post about TN visa (one of NAFTA or USMCA agreement) before you continue to expose your ignorance on this subject.
dont waste your time on people like him lol. They know more than you living in Canada lol
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
naijaman3:

Try to understand his point sir. The TN is not meant for Immigration purposes.
TN is a nonimmigrant employment visa which allows Canadian and Mexican citizens who work in specific professional occupations to work in the United States. The purpose is not for immigration but to promote businesses.

Please note that the employer still have to provide supporting documents. Without that no visa for you.
You can only work in a qualifying TN Visa profession (Limited)
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by apolonius(m): 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
naijaman3:

Men, the thing taya me oh. Can you imagine the guy saying what he knows nothing about. Saying that there is no Nigerian USD millionaire in Canada. Haba! That is the problem with discussing on a faceless forum like this. Every Tom, Dick and Harry just say anything. They even brag about themselves when they are actually living in abject poverty.

You are right. It is unfortunate how people can stay in their hovels and speak authoritatively about the life, success and assets of others. It is up to us to never indulge them!
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Nonam: 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
Mr man.
Stop bombarding me with your google search. If I want, I know how to google search. The coldest capital on earth is Ulaanbaarthan, mongol. The second coldest capital on earth is Ottawa.

Where is Moscow in the picture?

Canada is colder than euro(Russia)

Johnn44:

Russian federation spans across two continents and Its continent is thus described as EURASIA. just like other Eurasia countries like Kazakhstan (formerlysoviet),etc.
I didn’t jump to Mongolia as a country (East Asia) to call cities names.
Russian federation (formerly Soviet Union with 14other countries capital Moscow ) spans across two continents. Its cities span from North Asia to East Europe.
All the hottest cities in Russia are in European parts of Russia. All the coldest cities are in Siberia parts of Russia close to Ural Mountains. All the mentioned Russian cities in Europe and Asia proudly sit on the list of 1100 cities occupying the 17.098246 square kilometers piece of Land called Russia. And all the inhabitants identify as Russians, speak the national Russian language, own Russian passports and pay taxes to Russian government

If e pain you, you can go study the history of each Russian city eg “Kazan, Republic of Tartastan Russia” in European continent so you can argue their forefathers 40% originate from Tartari , some from lndia,Some from Kazakhs, Some from Biafra, some from Greece, some Scandinavian, some Ukraine, some Finic, Some Kievan Rus, some Mongols,some Bolgars, some kipchaks, Some Old Benin kingdom, some Old Turkic people, some old Mongolia Empire, Some from Yoruba Indian, Some Yupik, Some Inuit, Some Aleuts, Some Bashkirs, Some Jews, Some Ancient Romans,Some from old Ottoman Empire,Some Ojibwas, Oji-Cree, Nakoda Oyadebi (Assiniboine), Siksikaitsitapi peoples and Dene peoples; Som from native Finnic peoples, including the Merya, the Muromians,and the Meshchera! Dat na your headache. .
Greece, Scandinavia, Mongolia,Biafra, India, Tartari, Kazakhstan, Turkey, old Benin kingdom, New EdoBenincity, Old Turkic people, Old Mongol Empire, Old Roman Empire, Itsekiris, Yorubas, Britain, Nobody is complaining to you and claiming any Russian piece of Lands as theirs.
just as the Americans in USA, nobody is complaining to you that if they are not native Americans, then they are not American enough .

So are the Australians in Australia not complaining to you that they are not indigenous aboriginal Indians there and therefore not Australian enough
Neither did the Russians in any part of Russia complain to you that they are not Russian enough.
Russia is the largest country in the world by area consisting of about 1100 cities (2010 census) sitting proudly on its 17km squared land with a population of about 146million people who proudly identify as Russians, speak the Russian national language, Read and get educated from pre school to university with all textbooks In the Russian national language, Practice their religion with holy books written in Russian national language, Work & communicate at the office in Russian national language and pay taxes to the Russian government.

Russia is colder than Canada.
You can ask your Nunavut and Toronto and Yukon and Montreal and Ottawa and Yellowknife and Grise fiord or any of the total over 380cities+ in Canada , to beat the Guiness world record for cold if Canada is so cold. Period!.

P.S
Nunavut is the coldest part of Canada on average. Nunavut is also Canada’s most Northernmost region ever, furthermost North. A lot of Canadian coldest communities like Grise fiord, etc are in Nunavut and Northern Canada.

All the coldest Canadian cities and regions you keep pointing at like Nunavut (coldest place in Canada) are not even ethnic Canadians( Caucasians/white) . Nunavut the coldest part of Canada on average are not ethnic Canadians but Eskimos. They are the aboriginals there. Yukon where coldest day in Canada was recorded, consists of Significant First Nation American Indians. They are the aboriginals & coexist with the ethnic Canadians(Caucasians) . Canadian Coldest places are in Northern Canada in the arctic and subarctic climate zones. Just as the coldest places in Russia are in Siberia parts of Russia in arctic and subarctic zones. They are not all ethnic Russians either but some aboriginals.
They are not called Asians but collectively called Eskimos (lnuit and Yupik,etc ) Romantised name for “indigenous aboriginal people of the arctics” . Eskimos.(lnuits And Yupik of Siberian Russia, etc) The Eskimos are culturally referred to as lnuit, Yupiit and Chukchi, etc
Eskimos are racially distinct from Indians, are not caucasians but are most closely genetically related to the Mongolian peoples of Eastern Asia , Siberia and other Asian Cultures. Eskimos consider themselves to be “Inuit” (The People).
Eskimos have Siberian/ Mongoloid/North Asia DNA. Eskimos are the indigenous circumpolar peoples who have traditionally inhabited the northern circumpolar region from eastern Siberia (Russia) to Alaska (United States), Arctic Canada, and Greenland.

They speak similar traditional Slavic languages classified as Uralic, Turkic, Mongolic, and Tungusic. They are aboriginals of the arctics and genetically related to North East Asian.

The aboriginals are the primitive natives and true owners of the land Or lced sea (Northern Sea ice)in the case of Eskimos. Some aboriginals are totally killed off in some civilizations.Some aboriginals in other civilizations are preserved and integrated into wider civilized societies of the colonizing settlers.
The Eskimos in arctic Russian land and territories are Russians. They speak Russian and their native Eskimo Yupik languages
The Eskimos in arctic and subarctic Canadian land are Canadians. They speak French, English and their native Eskimo Inuit languages variations..
Nunavut, Canadian coldest region consists of over 80% Eskimos and not Caucasians(ethnic Canadians). Genetically, Eskimos originate from Asia. .
The Eskimos in arctic Alaska are Americans just as the ones in Greenland, Denmark speak Danish and their native traditional Eskimo(lnuit) languages .
Eskimo, even Paleo-Eskimo, NeoEskimo is perjurative and kinda slur, tho for the sub zero freezing arboriginals natives of the arctics grin They resemble chinko but whether you outlaw the often considered derogatory colonization word Eskimo constitutionally, as obtained in Canada, and call them Inuit instead or Yupik, or Greenlanders of Denmark, or Beautiful people of Arctic Alaska, they are still Eskimos grin And genetically, they are all of similar Asian origin (Asians) grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES / How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk / Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.