Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada (102415 Views)

Why Immigrants Can Never Be Happy In Their New Country / Leaving Canada.......... Secrets / Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Threesha(f): 10:01am On Aug 29, 2022
angry
Konjiboii:
Reminds me about a friend of mine dating a girl he struggled for, babe traveled out to Canada , the plan was for him to follow suit based on they were head over heels and thinking of tying the knot, babe traveled and fashied my guy, my guy was constantly trying to get in touch and remind her of the past and what they shared, Omo the babe shenk am mad. It wasn't easy to console my guy and thank God he eventually bone the matter. What I learnt from the whole fiasco is that Nigeria girls will hardly push for you to join them in abroad, but a Nigerian man won't think twice to take his babe out of the country in a heartbeat.

Leave this girls they are all mad.
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by doyinbaby(f): 10:04am On Aug 29, 2022
If you are thinking of relocating to any country .....do indebt research....also if you are married ensure your spouse is also willing to move to that country.......find out the challenges you may face....wey your options...... Nigeria is blessed but corruption has finished the country.....no jobs... factories closing up....value of the naira low..... insecurity too much........I wish Nigerians can build Nigeria....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by folake4u(f): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2022
apolonius:

To get licensed as a lawyer, you need to apply to the NCA, get assigned some courses and write the exams. The exams are written a few times annually. You can write all in one sitting if you are a genius. If you pass and get your NCA certificate, you then apply to the Law Society of Ontario or the province where you want to practice. The Bar exams-Barrister and Solicitor’s-are written 3 times a year. Not sure if this has increased or decreased because of the pandemic-induced changes.

If you pass the bar exams, you can either apply for Articling or get an exemption as I did. Of course, you will called to the bar. What you do after that is up to you.

Those who love transactional practice areas and with good experience can join banks and corporations as In-house Counsels or join law firms-big, medium and small.

Networking will determine how fast you get good opportunities to practice after your call.

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much for your detailed answer. I appreciate it.
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ralphlauren(m): 11:04am On Aug 29, 2022
ednut1:
they are able to change employers in the same field not to non audit roles . So indirectly they are trapped. Meanwhile in Canada most of us do the audit for just a year and move on to chilling jobs

You are talking absolute nonsense lipsrsealed absolute nonsense.

You can pitch the Canadian dream without peddling falsehood about the UK tier 2 skilled worker route/visa.

3 Likes

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by ednut1(m): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2022
Ralphlauren:

You are talking absolute nonsense lipsrsealed absolute nonsense.

You can pitch the Canadian dream without peddling falsehood about the UK tier 2 skilled worker route/visa.
are you an auditor Have you worked in an audit firm Abeg rest. I’m not a marketer wetin concern me. I am only stating what wx colleagues are doing/ facing. I have lived in the uk in the past, also visited this year. Everyone knows uk no be Canada mate. But why Uk dey stingy with indefinite stay grin

4 Likes

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ralphlauren(m): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2022
MT:

@RalphLauren,Thank you my brother. Tell them!. Another bubble buster. We wont rest till we rid this thread of total misinformation and disinformation. "My friend this, my friend that" needs to stop. We wont allow people to be misled. We wont allow people to leverage on this thread to boost their own deflated egos. Type out the fact and rest.

Sadly enough, these are the individuals some people here rely on to make their own decisions regarding relocation. Just pathetic!
Happy Monday folks grin grin

Honestly, that guy is just a huge joke.

I know for a fact (I have been on this site that long) that he had no pathway to UK settlement hence why he moved to Canada.

I get why his bitter and angry with the UK immigration system but its still no reason to peddle falsehood

3 Likes

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by MT: 11:38am On Aug 29, 2022
Ralphlauren:

Honestly, that guy is just a huge joke.

I know for a fact (I have been on this site that long) that he had no pathway to UK settlement hence why he moved to Canada.

I get why his bitter and angry with the UK immigration system but its still no reason to peddle falsehood

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by ProblemChild1: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2022
remsonik:
Hmmm....... This should not be o, planning on relocating there soon
E be like say the op don weak your body small grin
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Konjiboii: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2022
Threesha:
angry

You are not taking me serious

1 Like

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by alphabbey1(m): 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
NEWSCENTER:

You clowns don't know what's happening out there. People are trooping to Canada from the US. You people sit in Nigeria and post trash probably because you cannot get Canadian visa. Canadian visa is even harder to get compared to the US..

And what do you mean by better developed countries? Although you haven't even been to an airport not to talk of entering US or Canada to even know which countries are developed.
Most nonsense post have ever seen in my life cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Nonam: 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Br ednut1
Don't mind the foolishness of those two mumu below.

MT:

Lonepair1

Oh i see

I guess the biggest achievement in his life is migrating to Canada. I can relate now.

1 Like

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by kulzinnyjo(f): 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
You are spot on. GOD BLESS YOU

franchasofficia:
Yeah I get you.

But the truth is, Canada is an option for people that are tired of Nigeria and can't get into any other developed country like US legally.

Canada is not built to make people wealthy, it is built for people to live comfortable middleclass and upper middleclass life.

Anybody that wants to become rich or wealthy should delete Canada.

Canada is for average thinking people who just want to break family poverty and give their children a guaranteed future of middle class and upper middleclass lifestle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by apolonius(m): 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
folake4u:

Thank you very much for your detailed answer. I appreciate it.

The privilege is mine.
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by ednut1(m): 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Nonam:
Mr ednut1
Don't mind the foolishness of those two hypocrite below.

lol, we know their type

3 Likes

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ketchup908: 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
rickleye:

Okay- let me establish contact.
Give me a week and I’ll get back to you.

I'm also interested in this
Add me
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by cayorday89(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
Because most Nigerians have no slightest clue about finance, they only consider income and exchange rates. When they earn that $50k and realize that they are barely hanging on, reality starts to set in gradually.
$2000/month rent? Consider the kind and location such amount will get you in a year in Nigeria. But then, you don't earn $50k/year in salary in Nigeria.

Solution: If you live in Nigeria and can get a remote job/contract that pays you in $/€/£, three-quarter of your financial problems in this world is solved.

/

This is very true, I saw a documentary recently on the high exchange rate of the Sri Lankan currency to the dollars, and the high cost of things yet salary is very low, and there was a man who works for a foreign pharmaceutical company and paid in dollars, he feeds his group of friends and their families and he could still afford to live large due to the huge amount he is paid after exchange compared to his friends who have no salary raise but prices of goods had gone up to about 200% or more sef.
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ketchup908: 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
rickleye:

I know someone who knows someone who can sponsor but there’s a cost to it

Please link me up for this, I'm ready to pay for it.
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by jimetagambo: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ketchup908:

And that is how people get scammed.
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ketchup908: 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
jimetagambo:

And that is how people get scammed.

I mean after sponsorship
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by jimetagambo: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ketchup908:

I mean after sponsorship
Okay.
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by rickleye: 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ketchup908:

I have sent you an email.
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ketchup908: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
rickleye:

I have sent you an email.

Reverted
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by sparko7453(f): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
Beremx:
That won’t stop me from relocating to Canada my dream country. All I need now is sponsorship to move.

Nonsense Nigeria

Dm
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Beremx(f): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
sparko7453:

Dm
done

1 Like

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by AirBay: 2:14am On Aug 30, 2022
Everyday in Canada is like Bank Holidays in United Kingdom.... undecided
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ketchup908: 6:25am On Aug 30, 2022
sparko7453:

Dm

I'm also interested in this sponsorship
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by ednut1(m): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ketchup908:

I'm also interested in this sponsorship
this is how people get scammed
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by ednut1(m): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ketchup908:

I mean after sponsorship
notling like that in Canada immigration. You can only sponsor your wife or child. U better no fall for scam
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by tonicyril: 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
planetx:
Lol big deal working in Amazon and a bank in Canada. Forget story 95% of Nigerians that migrated to Canada regret deep inside upending their established life in Nigeria to move to that dead country.
Ahhh

And i want to move there ooh, infact a don dey take steps sef.
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by tonicyril: 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
Beremx:
I don’t mind please. I am ready to pay the price. Thanks
He's not talking about monetary price alone fa

Bodily kindness is included ooh grin
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ifebright: 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
halaqasa:

Success in your visa bro

Just got here not quite long ago.

I am to introverted to even beep you the experience

But life is cool here

You get value for your money.

E go be

Hey good afternoon pls i want to start applying to the university of Manitoba and my agent told me that I don’t have to pay tution deposit till I arrive …how true is this pls
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ifebright: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
Good afternoon…I’m an aspiring student of the university of Manitoba in Canada…I want to start my application to the school and my agent told me that I only need only my Waec for the application and for the proof of English proficiency…Nigeria is accepted as on of the English speaking country …

But my agent said that I don’t need to pay tution deposit..that I can pay it when I travel and resume…pls how true is it pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) / Photos Of The 52 Cows Killed By Train In Kaduna / Worst Bridge In The World At Igwe Ito, Obi LGA In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.