Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada (102452 Views)

Why Immigrants Can Never Be Happy In Their New Country / Leaving Canada.......... Secrets / Reasons Why Immigrants Are Now Leaving Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ifebright: 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ifebright:
Good afternoon…I’m an aspiring student of the university of Manitoba in Canada…I want to start my application to the school and my agent told me that I only need only my Waec for the application and for the proof of English proficiency…Nigeria is accepted as on of the English speaking country …

But my agent said that I don’t need to pay tution deposit..that I can pay it when I travel and resume…pls how true is it pls
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by halaqasa: 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ifebright:

Hey good afternoon pls i want to start applying to the university of Manitoba and my agent told me that I don’t have to pay tution deposit till I arrive …how true is this pls

Yeah that's true
Waec only
No IELTS

It's tuition upon arrival not tuition before arrival

You fit extend your admissions until another session sef maximum twice

Let's say you were admitted for MAY, You can extend it until September or January so you go fit hustle for funds.

E go be walahi
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ifebright: 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hi..pls what’s the meaning of university one in the university of Manitoba Canada
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ifebright: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
halaqasa:

Yeah that's true
Waec only
No IELTS

It's tuition upon arrival not tuition before arrival

You fit extend your admissions until another session sef maximum twice

Let's say you were admitted for MAY, You can extend it until September or January so you go fit hustle for funds.

Really …I didn’t know about that o….is there any pros and cons to it pls
E go be walahi
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ifebright: 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
[quote author=Ifebright post=116200418][/quote]

Really…I didn’t know o…is there any pros and cons to it pls
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by halaqasa: 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ifebright:
Hi..pls what’s the meaning of university one in the university of Manitoba Canada

University 1 is like a general class

It's more like if you are clueless and don't knw which course to study, you can enrol for university 1 which is your first year, do general courses, then your course adviser will advise you the best course you should go for based on our academic result/performance.

1 Like

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ifebright: 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
halaqasa:

It's more like if you are clueless and don't knw which course to study, you can enrol for university 1 which is your first year, do general courses, then your course adviser will advise you the best course you should go for based on our academic result/performance.

Thank you so much …I appreciate
What about proof of funds…how much is it for Canada and …when will they ask for it
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ifebright: 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
Thanks a lot…I wasn’t aware of it at all ..pls what are the pros and cons o f that pls
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ifebright: 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
Thanks a lot…I wasn’t aware of it at all ..pls what are the pros and cons of that pls
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by 2Radii: 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
halaqasa:

bro pls i want to migrate as well either as a student or express visa but i dont know which one is the best.
The main tin is that na hustle a wan hustle no be school a wan really go for(though i wil stil study but that will be later)

Now i am confused i dont know which one is quicker and economical. Pls advice me.
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by halaqasa: 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ifebright:

Thank you so much …I appreciate
What about proof of funds…how much is it for Canada and …when will they ask for it

That's the work of your agent

I did mine through an agency too
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by halaqasa: 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
2Radii:
bro pls i want to migrate as well either as a student or express visa but i dont know which one is the best.
The main tin is that na hustle a wan hustle no be school a wan really go for(though i wil stil study but that will be later)

Now i am confused i dont know which one is quicker and economical. Pls advice me.

All way nah way bro

Everyone nah hustler

Easiest route is via study permit
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ifebright: 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
halaqasa:

All way nah way bro

Everyone nah hustler

Which one is express visa tho
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ifebright: 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
halaqasa:

Oh…for which country did you do yours..is it canada
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ifebright: 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
halaqasa:

And was it the university 1 you also did?
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ifebright: 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
[quote author=Ifebright post=116199834][/quote]
And pls how do I join groups …I want to join group and be in the same space of the same interests…I heard it’s easier in getting information also and avoiding mistakes�
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by 2Radii: 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
halaqasa:

All way nah way bro

Everyone nah hustler

but if i go tru student permit, how a wan con take pay school fees??

$20k, $15k, $10k, $14k all these no be small money ooh, where a wan see am?? Na wetin dey fear me be that bro
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by halaqasa: 12:52am On Aug 31, 2022
2Radii:
but if i go tru student permit, how a wan con take pay school fees??

$20k, $15k, $10k, $14k all these no be small money ooh, where a wan see am?? Na wetin dey fear me be that bro

E go be

1 Like

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ifebright: 8:11am On Aug 31, 2022
halaqasa:

E go be

Pls how do I join WhatsApp and telegram group…so I can get information and ask questions

Or do you know groups I can join pls
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Nonam: 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
franchasofficia:

After Moscow Russia, Canada is one of the coldest countries on earth,

Be inform. Canada is Colder than Russia.

1 Like

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Nonam: 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
whizqueen:

Actually few months short. And you’re very right, I can complain all I want but I’m not leaving cheesy This is my home now, it’s a love-hate relationship.

You want to be wealthy?

What an ingrate. You are a person who can never be content. Come back to your father land since you can never be satisfied

1 Like

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Nonam: 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
Konjiboii:
Reminds me about a friend of mine dating a girl he struggled for, babe traveled out to Canada , the plan was for him to follow suit based on they were head over heels and thinking of tying the knot, babe traveled and fashied my guy, my guy was constantly trying to get in touch and remind her of the past and what they shared, Omo the babe shenk am mad. It wasn't easy to console my guy and thank God he eventually bone the matter. What I learnt from the whole fiasco is that Nigeria girls will hardly push for you to join them in abroad, but a Nigerian man won't think twice to take his babe out of the country in a heartbeat.

Leave this girls they are all mad.

Truly, they are all mad.
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by sihamey: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
whizqueen:

Actually few months short. And you’re very right, I can complain all I want but I’m not leaving cheesy This is my home now, it’s a love-hate relationship.
Just reading your previous thread on your migration excitement now another thread on this one . Who no go !! No go know -smiley -wink

1 Like

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ifebright: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nonam:

Be inform. Canada is Colder than Russia.
Pls how much is Canada biometric application
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ifebright: 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nonam:

Ingrate. You are a person who can never be content.

Come back to your father land since you can never be satisfied
And pls is there a telegram or WhatsApp group I can join regarding study visa immigration…so as to ask questions and not to make mistakes regarding admission and visa application process
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ifebright: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ifebright:

And pls is there a telegram or WhatsApp group I can join regarding study visa immigration…so as to ask questions and not to make mistakes regarding admission and visa application process

Pls someone should help pls
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Nonam: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
I don't know. But try TSR forum.

Ifebright:

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Gokoyer1401: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
You are right. But no be only kpetus person go Canada go knack my brother.
Ilaje1:

Yankee too is not different. Western world is generally boring. The good thing about USA though is places like Texas, Georgia, South generally, have weather similar to Naija with short winter and cost of living are relatively low compare to New York, Massachusetts, Maryland etc. But you won't get too many kpekus like in Canada or up north US that has similar weather with Canada.
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ifebright: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nonam:
I don't know. But try TSR forum.

Thank you so much…is this a telegram channel tho?
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Ifebright: 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ifebright:

Pls how much is Canada biometric application
Pls does anyone know pls��
Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Coolnel: 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
drop your telegram user name to be added

Ifebright:

Re: Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada by Coolnel: 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
you pay with the visa $cad 230{ visa 150, bio 80}

Ifebright:

Pls does anyone know pls��

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Photos Of The 52 Cows Killed By Train In Kaduna / My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) / Worst Bridge In The World At Igwe Ito, Obi LGA In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.