Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Newlywed On Honeymoon Caught Meeting Sex Worker After He Snuck Off From His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Newlywed On Honeymoon Caught Meeting Sex Worker After He Snuck Off From His Wife (654 Views)

Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) / Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year / Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newlywed On Honeymoon Caught Meeting Sex Worker After He Snuck Off From His Wife by Praise202(m): 9:44am On Aug 28, 2022
Newly married man who tried to have sex with a sex worker while on honeymoon with his wife was busted as part of a police sting.

Paul Turovsky, 34, was on his honeymoon in Hillsborough County, Florida, when he snuck off from his new wife to find a prostitute.

According to local reports, he found an advert for one, and went to an undisclosed location to meet the woman.

However, it turns out that the advert actually came from the police and was part of an undercover operation aimed at tackling human trafficking in the area.

In total, 176 people were arrested, and it is being reported that underage victims were found at the scene.

Sheriff Chad Chronister joked about the newlywed's arrest, saying: "We all probably have questions about how long this marriage lasted, but I think the only question here, with it ending too quickly, as a wedding guest, was it too late to get the gifts that they gave returned back to them."

The husband has been charged with solicitation of prostitution, and will appear in court later this year.

It is not known what happened to his new wife.

Giving more detail about the operation, which he called "disturbing", Sheriff Chad said that demand from their fake advert was so "overwhelming" that they had to hire more and more hotel rooms to catch the perverts.

Among those found were two missing teenagers, one of whom was found sleeping in a car in a supermarket carpark, while the other was found at a hotel with an alleged trafficker.

He added: "Sometimes the demand was so overwhelming that we had to go purchase a second, sometimes a third hotel room, because they would all show up at once.

"We believe these two individuals, these two men are responsible for trafficking many more women.

"I’m not able to say more without jeopardizing the investigation."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/newlywed-on-honeymoon-caught-meeting-sex-worker-after-he-snuck-off-from-his-wife-2.html

Re: Newlywed On Honeymoon Caught Meeting Sex Worker After He Snuck Off From His Wife by Godada(m): 9:58am On Aug 28, 2022

The husband's village people got his number on fast dial.

Of all places to be caught during your honey moon and coincidentally on a string mission.

He couldn't wait for a work related excuse to ditch the honeymoon shenanigans.

The wedding guests should just come collect their gifts.

That man is as stewpeed as dork
Re: Newlywed On Honeymoon Caught Meeting Sex Worker After He Snuck Off From His Wife by Islandlady(f): 10:08am On Aug 28, 2022
I am not surprised at this news...i experienced a similar event like this last month, when a newly wedded Ivorian man on honeymoon asked me outal and I created a trend on it...Men will always be men!!

https://www.nairaland.com/7282662/men-always-men-recent-experience#115729513
Re: Newlywed On Honeymoon Caught Meeting Sex Worker After He Snuck Off From His Wife by tillaman(m): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2022
grin
Busted
The sheriff department na Savage which one Concern una with those wey give them gift Na

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Halima And Suleman Sez Triangle / Life Is Really Humbling / True Life Story: Any Man That Falls In Love With Me Dies Untimely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.