Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body (8007 Views)

Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] / MEN!! A Woman's Body Count DOES MATTER!! Never Accept Expired Wh0res!! (photos) / Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by luwiizy(m): 9:24am On Sep 03, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
like I said earlier you have nothing upstairs in your emptyheaded skull

The renowned pioneers of transgenderism and the transexual men and women in the street of lagos are in considerable numbers....e.g bobrisky, jay buggie, teni etc has already started the movement and a lot is being emancipated and coming out of the closets

LMFAO...YOU NOW RESORT TO VIOLENCE BECAUSE YOU KNOW QUITE VERY WELL SINCE THE ONSET OF OUR CONVERSATION YOU WERE NOT MAKING ANY ATOM OF SENSE

What do I expect from an afarensis who is devoid of critical reasoning but resort to physical violence with his fellow scums
Nobody has monopoly to violence and trust me the both parties can issue enough violence that can tear this whole country into shreds

Years to come not all males are men and not all females are women
Listen, you homo habilis, people should not be expected to conform to the inconsequential stereotypes of gender roles based on genitals because that is Stupidity in the highest order

You are the most stupid inept 1mbecile that has graced this faceless forum

See the plenty trash you wrote from your confused soul....
It clearly shows how empty you are..

Go get a life...
You clearly don't have one...

But before that, refund all the money your parent spent on your education.....
Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by luwiizy(m): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2022
I forgot your existence....

You just remembered me....
How so unimportant you are. grin

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by luwiizy(m): 9:29am On Sep 03, 2022
So you dey expect mee to explain difference between man and woman.....

E be like you No see your dad and mom..
Before them run leave you...

Lost soul
Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by luwiizy(m): 9:39am On Sep 03, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
like I said earlier you have nothing upstairs in your emptyheaded skull

The renowned pioneers of transgenderism and the transexual men and women in the street of lagos are in considerable numbers....e.g bobrisky, jay buggie, teni etc has already started the movement and a lot is being emancipated and coming out of the closets

LMFAO...YOU NOW RESORT TO VIOLENCE BECAUSE YOU KNOW QUITE VERY WELL SINCE THE ONSET OF OUR CONVERSATION YOU WERE NOT MAKING ANY ATOM OF SENSE

What do I expect from an afarensis who is devoid of critical reasoning but resort to physical violence with his fellow scums
Nobody has monopoly to violence and trust me the both parties can issue enough violence that can tear this whole country into shreds

Years to come not all males are men and not all females are women
Listen, you homo habilis, people should not be expected to conform to the inconsequential stereotypes of gender roles based on genitals because that is Stupidity in the highest order

You are the most stupid inept 1mbecile that has graced this faceless forum

I don't care.....

Your ideology is dead already...

You can do whatever you want with your body I don't care...
But don't go around making a fool out of yourself..... Or pass such evils knowledge to kids.

If you still like you miserable life.
Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Umbrateeth04: 1:34am On Sep 04, 2022
luwiizy:

See the plenty trash you wrote from your confused soul....
It clearly shows how empty you are..

Go get a life...
You clearly don't have one...

But before that, refund all the money your parent spent on your education.....
you are the most stupid 1mbecile that has ever graced this faceless forum
You are nothing but being food for worms

You haven't made any atom of sense since the onset of our discourse
I have thrashed you in all ramification both home and abroad and all you do is crying and wailing like a headless chicken that is about to kick the bucket

You don't have to even get a life because you don't have one grin
You are a walking dead zombie

I didn't ask you to narrate the story of your life as per how you refunded all your parents school fees that they wasted on your dot ROTTEN brain grin

1 Like

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Umbrateeth04: 1:44am On Sep 04, 2022
luwiizy:
I forgot your existence....

You just remembered me....
How so unimportant you are. grin
you remembered my existence.....that was why you quoted me back after how many days I thrashed you in a comatose state, I see you are recuperating from the coma I brought upon you but don't worry I will soon send you back...you cavader grin

You BUFFON you are trying so hard to be noticed.... grin
I have conditioned your futile, uneventful and boring life to walk after me to have a mental disorder known as PTSD(post traumatic stress disorder) and that will be the death of you

Ps: you are just a nonetity with a cheap phone Typing in your dilapidated sick bed in a comatose state

I am a trillion times more important than you can ever be in your entire unfortunate life
You are not worth my finger nail
Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Umbrateeth04: 2:01am On Sep 04, 2022
luwiizy:

I don't care.....

Your ideology is dead already...

You can do whatever you want with your body I don't care...
But don't go around making a fool out of yourself..... Or pass such evils knowledge to kids.

If you still like you miserable life.
you cared that was why you typed... Dead zombie grin
You even quoted me four times...shows your obsession

Look at a cavader like you talking about dead ideology whereas you are physically, mentally and spiritually dead

LMFAO
You will always keep displaying your UTTER STUPIDITY
If you carry Deteriorated self and near a lesbian that is when you will have a taste of hell fire...me as a man will join her and roast you alive and send your decayed ashes to your village apes

I know you are already in your deathbed looking for who to send you to meet your ansestors in hell.....but don't worry I will do just that for you
I wouldn't mind asphyxiating you, so I will put an end to your earthly agonizingly, unhappy, sad, wretched, poverty-stricken, sorrowful, depressed and dejected life of yours
Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Umbrateeth04: 2:18am On Sep 04, 2022
luwiizy:
So you dey expect mee to explain difference between man and woman.....

E be like you No see your dad and mom..
Before them run leave you...

Lost soul
slowpoke, do you know what makes someone a woman or a man?

You wey see your dad and mum can you differentiate them?
Wow I forgot I was chatting with a humanoid grin

Your soul, spirit, being have left you because you are nothing but a cavader grin

1 Like

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by pussyphilia(m): 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
Op, maybe I can work things out with you.

But I need to know if you

Have normal feminine body (breast, asz etc) but just mentally and sexually masculine?

If you don't mind being with a guy that likes a girl like you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo People Have White Genetics (photos) / My Boyfriend Has Been Acting Differently Despite My Complaints / Online Dating Versus Traditional Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.