Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body (7963 Views)

Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] / MEN!! A Woman's Body Count DOES MATTER!! Never Accept Expired Wh0res!! (photos) / Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by dex4sure: 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
I smell Gayism
Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Apexter0001: 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
kumulus:

What is spirit and what forms the core of a personality?
your spirit is who you are, your sense of self and from which you accept and comfortable with your whole being and existence

Your spirit forms up your personality, that is the bedrock of your personality
Through your personality we are able to communicate with your spirit
Your Personality is your characteristics pattern of thinking, feeling and behaving
Your spirit is the non physical part of you, which is the sit of emotions and character, the soul
Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by juman(m): 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
I laugh.
Propaganda of america has turned your head.

You are a woman in woman body.
There are tonnes of women that are considered as strong women and act like men.
There are also some men that are "weak" and considered as act like women.

They inherited characteristics from both their father and mother.
Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Flamemignon1(m): 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
dhavydo:
[b]I really have nothing against gays and lesbians …but no just carry am come my side, [/b]I even have a gay customer and the only thing joining us is just business….now back to my opening sentence If God can actually allow Haemophrodites to be born ( they were born so and not by choice)….then I think people can also be wired to be gay and rewiring that mindset i feel is playing God. Please only counter my stance if you can prove being born a haemophrodite is by choice. Thank you
Can you straight men stop giving yourself too much credit? You are not all that and no gay man wants you in the first place

Moreover, stop conflating intersex with transgenderism,two different things

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Apexter0001: 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
Luckylife:

Transgender are abnormality which can be corrected . The major factors or organs that differentiate individuals is sex organ. If you believe breasts made transgender a female then you have to believe that any female with muscular structure (body ) is a male . My point is that between male and female big distinct remarkable organs are different. There is a say that says he that wears the shoe knows where it pinches, you opinion will supercede mine because you are speaking from experience .
dumb grin cheesy
Did you just want to type rubbish because you feel like typing
Let's just say that being CISGENDER is an abnormality and needs to be corrected
Let's take it from there cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by kumulus(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
Apexter0001:
your spirit is who you are, your sense of self and from which you accept and comfortable with your whole being and existence

Your spirit forms up your personality, that is the bedrock of your personality
Through your personality we are able to communicate with your spirit
Your Personality is your characteristics pattern of thinking, feeling and behaving
Your spirit is the non physical part of you, which is the sit of emotions and character, the soul

A man may possess a handful of spirit in his lifetime but has a single soul throughout his sojourn. @bolded; you agree personalities change. Your thinking, feeling and resultant behavior from either or both of the former have no permanence. They’re all fleeting at best.

Hence, we can both agree also that an individual behaves/live according to the spirit he/she possess or in such cases; that possess the one.

If you see now that spirit and soul aren’t exactly the same, what is spirit?
Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Apexter0001: 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
kumulus:

A man may possess a handful of spirit in his lifetime but has a single soul throughout his sojourn. @bolded; you agree personalities change. Your thinking, feeling and resultant behavior from either or both of the former have no permanence. They’re all fleeting at best.

Hence, we can both agree also that an individual behaves/live according to the spirit he/she possess or in such cases; that possess the one.

If you see now that spirit and soul aren’t exactly the same, what is spirit?
The human spirit is the deepest part of a person, that is the essence of what you are, your being, life force and breathe
A spirit is what you are, a spiritual being Inhabiting and interfacing with a Physical body

The soul is our very self,a medium between our spirit and our body, possessing self-consciousness, that we may have our personality.”
Our soul is our personality, who we are. With our soul we think, reason, consider, remember, and wonder. We experience emotions like happiness, love, sorrow, anger, relief, and compassion. And we’re able to resolve, choose, and make decisions.
Your soul is the part of you that consist of your Mind, character, thoughts and feelings
That unique, innate qualities of personality, psychology, and cognition that make you the person you are.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
Apexter0001:
I am a transgender, I don't conform to the STEREOTYPICAL feminine roles or feminity.
Societal normality is messed up
this so called STEREOTYPICAL masculine or feminine behavior based on genitals is fücked up
Are this standard of feminine roles really what you want as an unfortunate man who finds himself trapped in the wrong body
Are they fair, to expect me to behave feminine just because I have a vagina
Would you come up with the same standard if it haven't be there before you were born
I don't agree with the society sterotypes on feminine roles to people born with pussy/vagina
okay
Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Geovanni412(m): 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
Apexter0001:

I wasn't insulting but I wanted you to crack your brain to puzzle out my answers since you can't comprehend, let me explain in another way.

From the age of 10 or so , I've always had a crush on females. Now I'm 22, even today I feel attracted to women.
I will leave sexual orientation out of the equation. Sexual orientation and gender identity are different issues.
I have being Focusing on my own sense of gender
I have separated from my appearance, separated from the sex I was assigned with at birth and also my whole body and focused more on my personality, my own sense of masculine self.
Mode of masculine dressing
Mode of the masculine gait, expression and demeanor
Deep down I am a guy and being a man fits into my entire sense of my own gender

Op, are you lesbian or transgender? If you are transgender, go and do the reassignment surgery in Iran or Thailand. Personally, I believe that gender is determined at birth. Since gender na social construct, make una allow Lia Thomas compete for Olympics, why una come dey complain say i no dey fair?
Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Geovanni412(m): 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
Apexter0001:
being a man is not all about physical appearance
You don’t become a man because you can make a woman pregnant.
You don’t become a man because you got a muscle car.
You don’t become a man because you got muscles.
You don’t become a man because you got a house.
You don’t become a man because you got trophies.
You don’t become a man because people call you a man.
You don’t become a man because you got a mustache.
You don’t become a man because you started to shave.

What makes one a man is your gender, your social roles and responsibilities
A man is assertive, protective, and shoulders responsibilities

Op, who is a woman and who is a man?
Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by christianjoy(m): 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
You guys are texting a lesbian

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Sneakytoucher: 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Nah, you have mental problem/disease etc. That's the meaning of transgender.
No cap..
Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Prettygirl200(f): 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
Apexter0001:
always a mugu forever a mugu grin cheesy
You are disgracing your entire lineage with your Stupidity grin
Anyways Illiteracy abounds in you a million folds cheesy

Decayed Rotten sperm
Chai!! E pain leaking yansh ooo
Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by yinkeys(m): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
Issues brought about by civilization.
If this were the stone age I doubt all this silly LGBTq will be pushed to the forefront.
Propagation of societies have always been shaped generally on the basis of biology & survival. I don't see tons of women dying in the Ukraine - Russia war. You think they have time to lay complains about LGBTq rights. If you're gay keep your business private without disturbing the world. It's an anomaly and not the general rule.
A female can be stronger than the average male but it's not the norm for all animals
Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by truthCoder: 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
I have LGBT friends and as co-workers currently and we interact on many levels.

Being toxic is not dependent on sex.

The OP is a very toxic individual who would be an extremely bitter person to interact with in real life.

She has emotional issues and needs counseling.

Her problem is not her gender identity. She is not a good human and this accounts for the dozens of insults on this thread alone.

She needs someone who can show her love and correct the many years of self-hate.

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by womenareapezz: 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
Apexter0001:
The biology of male and female humans is different and our bodies and strengths are mostly shaped by hormones. But the fact is there is too much black and white thinking... Male and female aren't that extreme. The human body aren't as different as you put it. And the hormone levels also aren't the same for everyone- some females have a lot of testeroene- some males have a lower level of testeroene- the problem here is how close-minded some people are. We shouldn't make a difference between male and female.
Nowadays there are so many ways to become stronger and there are aren't limited to males...and you can also take hormones to achieve that, if you really want to
The problem is how people don't see each other as other people but as male or female. Our expectations vary depending on the sex of a person. And that is the core problem here. Females don't exist to be protected male don't exist to protect

People are usually born male or female but not with gender roles. Sex and gender are not the same thing-- you cannot change what you are born with entirely and that's okay but it is LUDICROUS when society expects you to behave a certain way based on what you are born with grin cheesy
either your mama born you with both preek and vagina or the spirit of gay don enter you undecided

But either way, na hell sure for you
Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Apexter0001: 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
EIeyigidigan:
any time i catch you I'll rape you
catch yourself first because you are lost grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Apexter0001: 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
womenareapezz:
either your mama born you with both preek and vagina or the spirit of gay don enter you undecided

But either way, na hell sure for you
it is you and your entire generation that will rot in hell b@stard cheesy

Leave religion aside and apply logic dumbo grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Apexter0001: 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
yinkeys:
Issues brought about by civilization.
If this were the stone age I doubt all this silly LGBTq will be pushed to the forefront.
Propagation of societies have always been shaped generally on the basis of biology & survival. I don't see tons of women dying in the Ukraine - Russia war. You think they have time to lay complains about LGBTq rights. If you're gay keep your business private without disturbing the world. It's an anomaly and not the general rule.
A female can be stronger than the average male but it's not the norm for all animals
shutup your rotten mouth
Being gay or Lesbian is not an anamoly slowpoke
Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Apexter0001: 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Chai!! E pain leaking yansh ooo
offpoint!! grin cheesy
If we have to do an analysis on our comment it is obvious you are the one hurt and pained here grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Prettygirl200(f): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
Apexter0001:
offpoint!! grin cheesy
If we have to do an analysis on our comment it is obvious you are the one hurt and pained here grin cheesy
Shut up e pain u!!! Leaking yansh!!!
Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Neimar: 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mentally deranged people everywhere

1 Like

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Conner44: 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
Apexter0001:
I think you are suffering from brain tumor cheesy

Brain tumor is a physical disease

whatever is worrying you is a mental one undecided

There’s a huge difference between yaba general and yaba left

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by BeardedMeat(m): 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
Apexter0001:
Being a transgender is not something you just choose or being influenced by environmental factor it entails on nature not nurture

There is no physical bodies or organs involved in thinking one is being trapped in the wrong body but it has to do with the hormones, spirit and personality of the person involved
Stop being stupid just to sound woke.
Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by EIeyigidigan: 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
Apexter0001:
catch yourself first because you are lost grin cheesy
if I drop my number will you call?
I dare you
Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by EIeyigidigan: 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
truthCoder:
I have LGBT friends and as co-workers currently and we interact on many levels.

Being toxic is not dependent on sex.

The OP is a very toxic individual who would be an extremely bitter person to interact with in real life.

She has emotional issues and needs counseling.

Her problem is not her gender identity. She is not a good human and this accounts for the dozens of insults on this thread alone.

She needs someone who can show her love and correct the many years of self-hate.

we once had an issue so she threatened me and dared me to drop my number, i did and she hid her number and called me threatening to use a strapon and rape my ass, and afterwards bath me with acid and burn me to death.
From her voice she should be in her late 40's.
She needs counseling

1 Like

Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Haynnie: 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
Apexter0001:
they can't hurt me instead I will roast them alive grin
They are just clowns whose sense of reason and mindset is being bogged down by family and society wack teaching
They need to emancipate themselves from the shackles of ignorance and false teaching that has crushed their mindset from critical thinking and made them slaves to ignorance and a debased mindset grin

They need liberation grin

The best thing is to use them catch cruise grin

The society you mentioned are same people who came up with the idea of LGBT. Don't contradict yourself to a point you get confused.
You started with a mindset till made research to strengthen your claim that you are a male trapped in a female. Society is responsible for whatever factor you placed yourself in. Your kind is called “woke” cus you unlearn what you were brought up with to learn what you were curious about. Humans are bound to have the kind of liberation they want but too much of it would lead to their destruction. You are deep in talking about the spirit which you believe is “genderless” but I feel spirits that dwell in a physical knew their form before dwelling into their physical vessel regardless the gender. I wonder how you came up with the thought that there's a mistake about in your gender?

P.S: I didn't read the post and I don't want to read it I had my opinion on comments rolling on here.
Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by Steep(m): 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
Jesus is coming back soon, this video below exposes feminism/LGBT movements to what it really is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f8fotz5GUo
Re: I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body by princefunmmy(m): 12:24am On Aug 29, 2022
If you claim not to agree with the gender stereotype of the society why then do you think you exhibit the male character as opposed to the female gender you're born with? Obviously you believe in the stereotype and you also want to accept that you should to be stereotyped into being a male.

This is confusion! This is a reality you have to accept or be edged out

Apexter0001:
The biology of male and female humans is different and our bodies and strengths are mostly shaped by hormones. But the fact is there is too much black and white thinking... Male and female aren't that extreme. The human body aren't as different as you put it. And the hormone levels also aren't the same for everyone- some females have a lot of testeroene- some males have a lower level of testeroene- the problem here is how close-minded some people are. We shouldn't make a difference between male and female.
Nowadays there are so many ways to become stronger and there are aren't limited to males...and you can also take hormones to achieve that, if you really want to
The problem is how people don't see each other as other people but as male or female. Our expectations vary depending on the sex of a person. And that is the core problem here. Females don't exist to be protected male don't exist to protect

People are usually born male or female but not with gender roles. Sex and gender are not the same thing-- you cannot change what you are born with entirely and that's okay but it is LUDICROUS when society expects you to behave a certain way based on what you are born with grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Hot / I Prefer Dildos To Di*ks , It Makes Me Cum – Nigerian Lady Posts On Twitte / She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.