Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) (34117 Views)

How To Print Your Guarantor's Form For Nigerian Passport Online / How Can I Apply For An International Passport Online / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 11:02am On Nov 10, 2022
Thanks OP,
I sent your thread to my younger sis and she used it as a guide to apply for hers too at the Minna office. She captured last month, all she paid was 500naira to sign the guarantor form, and 2k for census. They rejected her birth certificate, they said its census they use. So she paid 2k to have that done.

But does anyone know how long it takes NIN to drop? She captured on the 26th October, and we were careful to make sure she used same name on her NIN, to avoid any delays.

But its been stuck on this NIN Verification part for over 2weeks now.

Any advice?

1 Like

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Justbesure: 11:03am On Nov 15, 2022
Please who knows what month they are producing in Gwagwalada FCT Office? Has anyone who captured in September received theirs yet? I captured on September 2oth. please anyone with information about [b]GWAGWALADA production [/b]should please, let us know
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by microlincoln: 8:40am On Nov 25, 2022
kelmicheal:

the issue is from NIS portal there are saying there is a mismatched

How did you resolve this please? Did you go back to the NIS office? And how did you know it failed... Dis it mark it red or just says pending NIN verification? Mine is pending NIN verification and I am trying to see what's wrong
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by kelmicheal: 9:08am On Nov 25, 2022
microlincoln:

How did you resolve this please? Did you go back to the NIS office? And how did you know it failed... Dis it mark it red or just says pending NIN verification? Mine is pending NIN verification and I am trying to see what's wrong

I have rectified my own since, it's now " NIN VERIFIED SUCCESSFULLY" after 48hours

Go to NIS servicom office with your original NIN slip and lay your complaints to one of the helpdesk official there and they will show you where the fault is on there system after entering ur details on the screen from there corrections will be made

3 Likes

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by kelmicheal: 9:12am On Nov 25, 2022
microlincoln:

At this stage wait for NIN verification outcome wether successful or unsuccessful before you know what to do next
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Justbesure: 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
**My encounter today in Gwagwalada**

I am in Gwagwalada immigration office now to collect the passport I captured for, on the 20th of September. But what I am seeing here is beyond me, the officer they referred me to in S. A. to PCO office is showing me my file, that they pulled it out from production because I did not pay for settlement they called it compliance fee, that they are not going to do it.

It was a big drama today in their office, after I raised my voice that he remove my file because of bribe and no fault of mine and he didn't call to notify me of it since that day, to bring the so call compliance fee so that they can go ahead and produced the passport and he didn't even know if it was on health ground that I am doing the passport.

He asked that we should discuss and I told him that there is nothing I will discuss with him, that what I am there for is my passport, that he will explain later why he decided to remove my file from production when there was no issue with the file. At this point a lot of people both visitors and his fellow officers where all listening to the issue.
He decided to work away from the the office and asked my to leave, of which I told him I am going nowhere He came back about fifteen minutes later and called me and start by saying that he is going to produce the passport since it was on health ground that he is actually sorry for the whole thing, that he actually noticed the day I came for capturing I was not feeling well and that was why then he allowed me to captured, that it was a mixed up, and I will get the passport next week and he end up giving me his number. All this was because I raised my voice that he must explain why he removed my file from production.
NB, they are very fast in Gwagwalada office, they have finished up to September and they now producing October.

5 Likes

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by texannaija: 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
How far now oo?….
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by deewhydoski(m): 2:14am On Dec 18, 2022
Does anyone here know if they are giving out passport in Plateau State.
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by deewhydoski(m): 6:48am On Dec 18, 2022
Pls I try to process my expired international passport online and I was told to pay 17k, is that the official price that people paid?
Processing office is plateau State
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Erums(m): 11:22am On Dec 18, 2022
My passport has expired fpr two years now... Will i be renewing or applying for a new one?
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by ekitimanalways(m): 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
Erums:
My passport has expired fpr two years now... Will i be renewing or applying for a new one?
Go for renew!
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Justbesure: 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
Justbesure:

I am in Gwagwalada immigration office now to collect the passport I captured for, on the 20th of September. But what I am seeing here is beyond me, the officer they referred me to in S. A. to PCO office is showing me my file, that they pulled it out from production because I did not pay for settlement they called it compliance fee, that they are not going to do it.

It was a big drama today in their office, after I raised my voice that he remove my file because of bribe and no fault of mine and he didn't call to notify me of it since that day, to bring the so call compliance fee so that they can go ahead and produced the passport and he didn't even know if it was on health ground that I am doing the passport.

He asked that we should discuss and I told him that there is nothing I will discuss with him, that what I am there for is my passport, that he will explain later why he decided to remove my file from production when there was no issue with the file. At this point a lot of people both visitors and his fellow officers where all listening to the issue.
He decided to work away from the the office and asked my to leave, of which I told him I am going nowhere He came back about fifteen minutes later and called me and start by saying that he is going to produce the passport since it was on health ground that he is actually sorry for the whole thing, that he actually noticed the day I came for capturing I was not feeling well and that was why then he allowed me to captured, that it was a mixed up, and I will get the passport next week and he end up giving me his number. All this was because I raised my voice that he must explain why he removed my file from production.
NB, they are very fast in Gwagwalada office, they have finished up to September and they now producing October.

**Update**
To the glory of God, I collected the passport today. After confirming from the collection office system that the passport have been produced but another drama occurs because the passport could not be found both in their records and even in the archives.
It was after much talks and moves that the passport finally comes out for pickup and in all these I refused to pay additional one Kobo even though there was demand.
DIY is the really thing, but I will not advise anyone to do it in Gwagwalada office

2 Likes

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by SuperOnyi: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2022
HELLASJ:

I did it myself and I didn't pay for express as I'm not urgently in need. But if you're ready I can Link you up with someone and you'll get in days but it'll cost you more

shocked

Following this thread, man.

I plan to get my passport by next year (God's willing) - I just wanna get it till the door opens..
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by ofcrins(m): 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
All the best,I paid my connect 45k..passport ready In 2weeks.

Please can I have the contact
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by ofcrins(m): 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
All the best,I paid my connect 45k..passport ready In 2weeks.

SuperOnyi:

shocked

I plan to get my passport by next year (God's willing) - I just wanna get it till the door opens..

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by LuckyKeys1: 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
I will try this method
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by tobijas001(m): 11:39am On Dec 30, 2022
HELLASJ:

Minna is your best plug if you need it that urgent. They're no much people applying to the state
I need contact of imm officer in minna, need to get my passport latest 2nd week of January
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by tobijas001(m): 11:40am On Dec 30, 2022
HELLASJ:

I did it myself and I didn't pay for express as I'm not urgently in need. But if you're ready I can Link you up with someone and you'll get in days but it'll cost you more
I need contact of imm officer in minna, need to get my passport latest 2nd week of January

1 Like

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by HELLASJ(m): 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Great! Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by HELLASJ(m): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
Justbesure:

**Update**
To the glory of God, I collected the passport today. After confirming from the collection office system that the passport have been produced but another drama occurs because the passport could not be found both in their records and even in the archives.
It was after much talks and moves that the passport finally comes out for pickup and in all these I refused to pay additional one Kobo even though there was demand.
DIY is the really thing, but I will not advise anyone to do it in Gwagwalada office

Great! Congratulations
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by HELLASJ(m): 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
IForgotMyLoginD:
Thanks OP,
I sent your thread to my younger sis and she used it as a guide to apply for hers too at the Minna office. She captured last month, all she paid was 500naira to sign the guarantor form, and 2k for census. They rejected her birth certificate, they said its census they use. So she paid 2k to have that done.

But does anyone know how long it takes NIN to drop? She captured on the 26th October, and we were careful to make sure she used same name on her NIN, to avoid any delays.

But its been stuck on this NIN Verification part for over 2weeks now.

Any advice?
Don't worry, just check their office for your passport, chances are that it's been produced already.
Those guys finding difficult update the progress on their website. Them too lazy grin
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by HELLASJ(m): 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
Justbesure:
Please who knows what month they are producing in Gwagwalada FCT Office? Has anyone who captured in September received theirs yet? I captured on September 2oth. please anyone with information about [b]GWAGWALADA production [/b]should please, let us know
Check for your passport chances are that it's been produced already
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by HELLASJ(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
Justbesure:

Wonderful! I like the way you handled him.
Nobody should pay those greedy folks a dime
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by HELLASJ(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
tobijas001:

PM replied!
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 8:02am On Jan 04, 2023
Thanks. You're right o. She was called to come collect it by someone there. The whole process after capturing, took just 3 weeks.( Fastest I've even seen. Lol. The person ended up waybilling it to her.)
But the website is still the same. Still on NIN pending. Lol

HELLASJ:

Don't worry, just check their office for your passport, chances are that it's been produced already.
Those guys finding difficult update the progress on their website. Them too lazy grin

2 Likes

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by HELLASJ(m): 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
IForgotMyLoginD:
Thanks. You're right o. She was called to come collect it by someone there. The whole process after capturing, took just 3 weeks.( Fastest I've even seen. Lol. The person ended up waybilling it to her.)
But the website is still the same. Still on NIN pending. Lol

Lol
Very unserious fellas!
Congratulations to her.

1 Like

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Flourhine: 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
Please I want to renew my passport this week..how were u guys was able to do it online personally i need someone to give me the site or give me the needed information about the whole stuff..thank u
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Sunshinny: 10:02am On Jan 09, 2023
HELLASJ:
I've gotten my Guarantor's form filled and all necessary documents in place awaiting 19th for my appointment.

Im about to pay for it but im scared.
How did you get your guarantor form?

After paying on their site, what else do i need to do?

1 Like

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by Sunshinny: 10:40am On Jan 09, 2023
sihamey:

Update on my DIY
Visited Immigration office PH On 13th October to submit my file and get it ready before my capturing date next day as directed. All I saw nothing but corruption.

Getting there Officer directed me to go arrange my file at business center next building. Reaching there the guy told me to pay 1k for the file arrangement , I ask him what kind of arrangement ? He said ; Just to put my documents inside the file and give it back to me to return to immigration office, I said okay let me buy the file and do the arrangement myself he refused, I asked him to show me the file he arranged for others, he obliged I scan through it to observe how he arranged it, since I came with all required documents, I move across bought file 50 Naira arrange my documents head back to immigration office, I was directed to savicon office, reaching there I was ask if I did online I responded is there anyone they do offline smiley I saw unfriendly expression on his face he ask me to wait for his colleague (PRO) he is in charge of file submission. Meanwhile I told myself I must submit this file today and I will not pay Shi Shi.
I grab seat and waited for the PRO, when he arrived he checked my file every thing was in Oder he asked me to pay 5k I responded what for he said logistics, I responded ; I don’t have 5k and I did not see anywhere on the immigration website that required me paying additional 5k to submit file
After arguments he directed me to meet PA to controller I moved to the controller office, I approached her and laid my complaint she directed me to another office, getting to the office she directed it happens that the woman is in charge of the Savicon unit and friendly person, she said she will advised I pay the 5k as PRO ask for, I said okay they should give me account number to transfer the money I don’t have cash, she said it must be cash at hand, I know they want to avoid implications as if they know what I plan to do after payment.
What I discovered is that all the top officials in immigration office share from the money they collect from applicant. However, I paid the money to avoid my file been thrown inside dust bin and captured the next day going back next week to check if is ready because they gave me 3 weeks for collection
smiley smiley
I have laid my complaint on their twitter how they extort DIY applicant in immigration office , they collect 8k - 10k for fresh applicant and 5k for renewal if on DIY

Its still better than paying a whole 60k for passport. If you add all the money collected here and there, it wont be up to 60k.

Im applying for myself and 3 kids, so i want to do it myself.
Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by HELLASJ(m): 12:28am On Jan 12, 2023
Sunshinny:

Im about to pay for it but im scared.
How did you get your guarantor form?

After paying on their site, what else do i need to do?

You can get from their website that's after you've paid

1 Like

Re: Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) by HELLASJ(m): 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
microlincoln:

Mine was displaying the same thing and I collected today. Sometimes those guys feel very lazy to update those things.
Go to their office, there's high chance that your passport have been produced.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It / My Experience At The Jos Wildlife Park (photos) / Air Peace Launches International Operations (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.