Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu (19276 Views)

Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege / Ruga Is A Right Not Privilege For Fulanis – Gov Badaru / Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Nightwolf1: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
This man is suffering from senility and Parkinson disease combined grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Godada(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by DukeofUmueri247: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Let's be clear you have your choice.... Lagos vs Adamawa vs Anambra

You have the choice.. it's either the truth or lies

You have the choice it's either persuasive politics or bullying and Insult

The same Lagos that was our capital city until 1991.. We should at least give credit to the likes of Jakande and Col Marwa..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Antoeni(m): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
Vote APC for a better ASUU strike

Vote APC for a better insecurity.

Vote APC for a better deappreciation of naira.

Vote APC for a better unending recession.

Vote APC for a better inflation

Vote APC for a better hunger

Vote APC for a better collapse of all our institutions

Vote APC for a better economic failure.

Vote APC for a better dilapidated education.

Vote APC for a better unemployment.

Vote APC for a better nepotism.

Vote APC for a better decay infrastructural and social amenities.

Vote APC for a better change to painful chain.

Vote APC for a better continuity of all these vices and evils.

Vote Mr. Peter Obi, for all inclusive and progressive Nigeria.

#BeObidient #LabourParty #nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by InvertedHammer: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1564257401938870273?t=uNc15zVmMcOxdB3F6plsyA&s=19

/
Isn't this like an armed robber praying for you after robbing you?

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Moh247: 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

The same Lagos that was our capital city until 1991.. We should at least give credit to the likes of Jakande and Col Marwa..

Lol

Oya mention projects
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Thinkam:

grin, even in 1960 Lagos beats all these states hands down..

Tell me how Tinubu will make every state in Nigeria like Lagos as president, please help me understand...

when your mothers are receiving 500 after birthing you after exorbitant maternity fees, Tinubu makes it free

free health care, free education, social incentives, built modern school for conducive learning

igbo should be ashamed to abuse Tinubu because ojukwu didn't even achieved 10% of what Tinubu achieved when he was eastern region premier

you people that come from Enugu, Abia and imo are always fast to abuse when you shouldn't even be writing anything on social media, shame you no get

even Anambra that's fair in your region have erosion and water problem, the day they're distributing shame you igbo no dey house

if you've shame in your region, na ugm u go send delete those your leaders

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Abujason: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Nonsense

Stop wasting your time sir, You will never be president of Nigeria

You're too corrupt , too old and fragile, go and rest

Thank you my brother!
You said it as it is.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by DukeofUmueri247: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

The same Lagos that was our capital city until 1991...We should at least give credits to the likes of Jakande and Col Marwa for their achievements.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by greenermodels: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Nairaland have been bought over by the Tinubu campaign team.

1 Like

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Khaysee: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Men clothing
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by infohenry(m): 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Alajiki:

Even with your 5% votes?

Yinmu a million times.
Believe me He will not see 5% this time around, let him go to north and get his 100% and become the president, we don't care. We survive this regime nothing can surprise us again.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Oracleforce: 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
lagosrd:
Let them keep deceiving you with grammar. Water still full everywhere for Lagos now . No proper drainage system , transport system in the hands of hoodlums

Leave lagos and go back to.your poto-poto state...

1 Like

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Switruth: 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

was anambra and adamawa once the nation capital ? How many sea port and airport did the federal government build in anambra and adamawa. Maggot too full una brain.

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Moh247:

Oya what did Obi do on mass transport abeg show us if BRT LagBoat and Lagos rail is little show us something

Anambra doesn't have the population, Lagos have, so clearly Anambra doesn't have a transport problem.
Any government coming to invest in in-state transportation in Anambra doesn't understand anything, that'll be wasted investment like osun airport, majority of Anambra people travel out of the state more frequently than within the state.

Anambra doesn't have a prominent waterway per say, but waterway transportation in lagos is majorly a private affair..

Please answer my question, so I'll understand

3 Likes

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Alajiki(m): 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Thinkam:
grin Yes the right thing to do is vote the man who under his watch Criminal groups over ran and intimidated every lagosian, the man that pocketed a whole state, and now wants to pocket the whole country, yes vote him that's the right thing to do

And to vote his VP, the man who under his watch Christian students were raped and kidnapped, and all he could do is reward the school principal with a commissioner job.

That's the right thing to do!

The man who makes Lagos home for Peter Obi and his family.

The man under whose watch an Igbo man was made a commissioner.

That is the man we are going to vote for come 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Tareq1105: 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Which newspaper is NigeriaEye? Orisirisi.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by highness25(m): 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Thinkam:
grin Yes the right thing to do is vote the man who under his watch Criminal groups over ran and intimidated every lagosian, the man that pocketed a whole state, and now wants to pocket the whole country, yes vote him that's the right thing to do

And to vote his VP, the man who under his watch Christian students were raped and kidnapped, and all he could do is reward the school principal with a commissioner job.

That's the right thing to do!
But even as controversial as Obasanjo is or was, he couldn't pocket Nigeria
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by shinealight(m): 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Nonsense

Is it up to you? Does it all rest in your hands?
Remember that growing to a ripe old age is a privilege denied to many!!

1 Like

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Abujason: 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
KingKO22:
Why is it that whenever you mention vote for antecedents and experience the yeboo will think you are referring to Tinubu ?

Vote for antecedents and experience
Cityboy for president

God forbid BAT thing!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by luvinhubby(m): 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
Moh247:

Thanks

Check 8 years of Tinubu's governance

Transport we had BRT

Security we had RRS and Lagos neighbourhood Watch

Education all for Lagos Owned Universities are not on strike

Appointment all got a slot

Mention just any sector and let's have a non insultive discussion

Stop LYING

BRT started under Fashola

RRS existed as Operation Sweep started by Marwa

Lagos has LASU, LASPOTECH & Ijanikin CoED all started by Jakande. Tinubu converted the land at Ikosi Ketu mapped out by Jakande as a campus of LASPOTECH into his private property built his media company TVC there

4 Likes

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Trapnews: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
grin The poster above me is displaying ignorance on social platform.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Nobleguy551: 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
lol

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by InvertedHammer: 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
/
Nigeria is a place where things were bad and Buhari made it worse. Nigerians are now praying for things to revert to being bad. A good Nigeria has never been in the equation. That's why even the so-called best brains in Nigeria are only comparing two bad systems to know which is worse.

Focus on whatever you want to achieve in life. If you keep considering the situation of things in Nigeria, you will be stagnant. Your grandparents died living on hope. Your parents died living on hope. And you will die living hope while Nigeria crawls on. Nigeria and Nigerians do not want honest and progressive change.

Nigerians can best be described as people who hand over loaded guns to their enemies and turn around to wail that they have been shot.
/

1 Like

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by toujurs: 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
Buhari's calamity isn't enough, it's now tinubu own. Hahaha, we too like suffer in this country

1 Like

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by BafanaBafana: 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu did not create Lagos, neither does he own it

3 Likes

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by stevups(m): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Baba your head is correct. Because of you, we shall mobilize youths to vote for you alone.

1 Like

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Abujason: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bstoodo:
Tinubu single-handedly jeopardized the formation of amotekun in Lagos & reduced their influence in Osun bcs he didn’t want to offend the Fulani’s at our detriment. This is a man ready to sacrifice the entire Yoruba land for his ambition. Tinubu ti lule

When Fulani herdsmen killed Pa Fasoranti’s daughter in Ondo. Tinubu went there to defend the killers by asking “where are the cows”. Tinubu represents the worst of us as Yoruba’s.

Tinubu has never supported any Yoruba cause unless he stands to gain from it.

He is a Scam. He is only there to satisfy his unquenchable greed. He frustrated our security architecture (amotekun) in the SW bcs he wanted to be “presdent”. We will treat him like the omo ale he is come 2023.

Be careful. Tinubu urchins will soon come after you and call you Igbo, Omo-Igbo, or Biafran just for saying the truth.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Bovis(m): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
Thinkam:

grin, even in 1960 Lagos beats all these states hands down..

Tinubu, the man Batist are saying he's going to turn every state in Nigeria to be like Lagos.

I wonder if he's going to create a seaport, airport, add millions of population to every state in Nigeria and tax them for breathing, and mandate every conglomerate to erect offices in all states in Nigeria and pay tax there.

If he's not going to do that then, that's a scam

Please Tinubu supporters Tell me how Tinubu will make every state in Nigeria like Lagos as president, please help me understand...

The point is not to literally make every state in Nigeria look like Lagos (seaport, airports and huge populations) but to chart a new course for Nigeria through restructuring - Lagos was restructured by Tinubu. Therefore, every other state needs restructuring in order to focus on their areas of comparative advantages

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Nonsense

Me? How Can? I Chop Winch Àbí I Dey Craze?

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families � drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents.

I am Omogbolahan L.A BABAWALE and I say #AsiwajuIsComing. The #BATKSM2023 ticket of governance eldorado

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Implications Of APC Governors Meeting With Wike And Tinubu's Sure Ticket / How Oshiomhole’s Doggedness To Protect Buhari In NASS Pitted Him Against Govs / Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Criticise Buhari — Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.