Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu (19267 Views)

Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege / Ruga Is A Right Not Privilege For Fulanis – Gov Badaru / Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Opintiwa: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2022
Kagd10:

It was the Northern who said they wanted Muslim VP to represent them.

Tinubu could have picked Lalong, only if Lalong had supported him in the primaries. Point is Tinubu made a promise and fulfilled it.

No be only.

Okada people news
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Kagd10: 10:49am On Aug 30, 2022
Opintiwa:

No be only.

Okada people news

It's a fact. It's in the news that the Northern governor asked Tinubu to choose a Muslim as a VP and he did.

That's why I said if only Lalong had supported Tinubu in the primaries.

Point is the senate President will be a Christian.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Opintiwa: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2022
Kagd10:

It's a fact. It's in the news that the Northern governor asked Tinubu to choose a Muslim as a VP and he did.

That's why I said if only Lalong had supported Tinubu in the primaries.

Point is the senate President will be a Christian.

Agbo and cigar gist
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Kagd10: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2022
Opintiwa:

Agbo and cigar gist

Will you stop following me everywhere around with your gibberish?
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Opintiwa: 10:57am On Aug 30, 2022
Kagd10:

Will you stop following me everywhere around with your gibberish?

Is that why you refused to wash your dirty brown lace ?
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Kagd10: 11:00am On Aug 30, 2022
Opintiwa:

Is that why you refused to wash your dirty brown lace ?

Another gibberish again. Get sense..
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Demolakay: 11:10am On Aug 30, 2022
Kagd10:

There's no malpractice in jamb. Sink that into your skull. Jamb is the tightest exam ever since oloyode took over. Unlike waec miracle center where teachers help their students.

Meanwhile, your uselesssss Peter Obi only returned schools back to missionaries. Something Tinubu did first. So what are you bragging about? Because he returned schools back to missionaries and gave them materials? You dey mad?

He also built few roads which have been washed out and dilapidated to the extent that Obiano had to declare operation fill the pot holes on them.

He converted Amaku general hospital into teaching hospital after which he could only build one private ward in it. Look at what has become of the teaching hospital today. Dilapidated just like his washed out dilapidated roads. That was all your Peter Obi did in Anambra.

So are you telling me other state governors don't do these and more? That is, return school back to missionaries while giving them materials and build few roads as well as do their basic job which is to pay pension and salaries (which Peter Obi didn't even do sef). You dey mad?

Meanwhile, see the state of the converted teaching hospital today. In shambles. Don't let me say God should rule your life like Peter Obi did to Anambra. You dey mad? Someone who couldn't even grow his state revenue. If it was his state that Obasanjo had withheld their allocation, all of them would suffer. You dey mad?

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/anambra-teaching-hospital-in-ruins/

just a nva do well, nd a dunderhead.

Peter Obi did roads in Anambra washed away by flood.

Show me d standard roads Jagaban did in Lagos,ND is still existing till today.

All of d general hospital ur Jagaban built av been given to private individuals to manage. Ordinary paracetamol, u av to buy, nt to talk of running test nd Oda stuffs.

Most of dose monies find deir way into his nd his cronies pocket. Tell me one thing dat Jagaban did Nd till today d masses are benefitting from it without paying or is been subsidize for Dem.

Let small illness gbab u, nd go to d general hospital, den call Jagaban to come nd pay d fees. Arindin ọmọ!��

If I were ur parent,i will donate u to d gods, Afta dey've taken deir turn,i will take d remain nd donate it to a museum.

1 Like

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Kagd10: 11:13am On Aug 30, 2022
Demolakay:

just a nva do well, nd a dunderhead.

Peter Obi did roads in Anambra washed away by flood.

Show me d standard roads Jagaban did in Lagos,ND is still existing till today.

All of d general hospital ur Jagaban built av been given to private individuals to manage. Ordinary paracetamol, u av to buy, nt to talk of running test nd Oda stuffs.

Most of dose monies find deir way into his nd his cronies pocket. Tell me one thing dat Jagaban did Nd till today d masses are benefitting from it without paying or is been subsidize for Dem.

Let small illness gbab u, nd go to d general hospital, den call Jagaban to come nd pay d fees. Arindin ọmọ!��

If I were ur parent,i will donate u to d gods, Afta dey've taken deir turn,i will take d remain nd donate it to a museum.

Just see the gibberish, go back to your Igbo enclave and go see free paracetamol there na. Dingbatttttt.

You're even proud to say Peter Obi's poor roads were washed by floods. You dey mad!
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Kagd10: 11:32am On Aug 30, 2022
Opintiwa:

Agbo and cigar gist

Personally I felt the North wanted to see if Tinubu wouldn't pick a Muslim as promised which was a tough decision for him TBH but he fulfilled his promise. Now, let's see if the North would hold their promise too.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by lagosrd: 11:45am On Aug 30, 2022
Oracleforce:

If truly you hailed from. Lagos state...tell us your family compound name and the location.. in lagos state

I am from ikorodu oga , Omo eleku medemede.

Can you decide that . All these miscreants claiming lagosians. Na social media dey help your life.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Opintiwa: 11:50am On Aug 30, 2022
Kagd10:

Personally I felt the North wanted to see if Tinubu wouldn't pick a Muslim as promised which was a tough decision for him TBH but he fulfilled his promise. Now, let's see if the North would hold their promise too.

Okada gist
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Realguyman1(m): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kagd10:

Yes, it wasn't part of Lagos then. Lagos was officially created in 1967. Ikeja airport was built in 1979. You dey mad?

Meanwhile, mention what the federal government did in Lagos apart from airport and bridges. And don't forget Lagos first seaport was built before the amalgamation of Nigeria, built by Southwest resources.

So are you telling me that federal government didn't build airport and bridges in other states. Yeye dey smell. Airport is in Calabar for example.
At the bolded, why asking if u dey mad? Did I ask u such when I quoted u?

U were the one who said Ikeja and Lekki wasn't part of Lagos when Lagos was the capital of Nigeria and I only ask u how? Because Lagos international airport has been based in Ikeja right from day one, and the airport had already be there in Ikeja before Nigeria independence. So how come Ikeja wasn't part of Lagos then?

Na wetin u write I quote, I nor ask u wether government build bridges or airport for Lagos or any other part of Nigeria

By the way, how was Ikeja airport built in 1979? Do u even know what u are saying? It's like na agbero I dey follow talk, sorry for quoting u.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Kagd10: 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
Realguyman1:
At the bolded, why asking if u dey mad? Did I ask u such when I quoted u?

U were the one who said Ikeja and Lekki wasn't part of Lagos when Lagos was the capital of Nigeria and I only ask u how? Because the airport Lagos international airport has been based in Ikeja right from day one, and the airport had already be there in Ikeja before Nigeria independence. So how come Ikeja wasn't part of Lagos then?

Na wetin u write I quote, I nor ask u wether government build bridges or airport for Lagos or any other part of Nigeria

By the way, how was Ikeja airport built in 1979? Do u even know what u are saying? It's like na agbero I dey follow talk, sorry for quoting u.

Yes, because Ikeja, Lekki etc weren't part of the then Lagos until it was created in 1967. Get it sunk into your brain.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Opintiwa: 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kagd10:

Yes, because Ikeja, Lekki etc weren't part of the then Lagos until it was created in 1967. Get it sunk into your brain.

Talking like one who woke up 3 days ago from a 30 years coma .

So no blueprint of lekki was made Na Asiwaju do all , abi you dey mad ?
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Kagd10: 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
Opintiwa:

Talking like one who woke up 3 days ago from a 30 years coma .

So no blueprint of lekki was made Na Asiwaju do all , abi you dey mad ?

Na Tinubu develop Lekki na. Before 1999, there was little to no development in Lekki.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Opintiwa: 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kagd10:

Na Tinubu develop Lekki na. Before 1999, there was little to no development in Lekki.

If you no dey drink that rubbish

Tell me the year Tinubu enter and tell me the hear Tinubu commot
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Kagd10: 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
Opintiwa:

If you no dey drink that rubbish

Tell me the year Tinubu enter and tell me the hear Tinubu commot

The Lekki-ajah axis was developed by Tinubu.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Opintiwa: 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kagd10:

The Lekki-ajah axis was developed by Tinubu.

I asked you a simple question you begin dey yimu
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Oracleforce: 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
lagosrd:

I am from ikorodu oga , Omo eleku medemede.

Can you decide that . All these miscreants claiming lagosians. Na social media dey help your life.

Keep messing up yourself on social media
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by DukeofUmueri247: 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
Cromagnon:
Yup
Can't win without the north
So you play the long game
Not by gragra
So he played the game by supporting Buhari and supporting him twice even after failing the first time...Quite interesting.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Realguyman1(m): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kagd10:

U don't even know what u are saying. I asked u a simple question and u just dey make noice up and down.

E done sure me say na agbero u dey do for Lagos. Anyhow e be sha, na make Nigeria better we dey after.

E be plenty tinx for naija. Goodbye bro
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by lagosrd: 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2022
Oracleforce:

Keep messing up yourself on social media

How? I just told you my own . Where are you from that you're claiming lagosians. Eyin atohun rinwa. Atoko was bale je.

All of you all be relocatedand retired back to your iragbiji very soon.

Strangers saying igbos that strangers.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kagd10:

Stoopid trash, You mean like the washed out dilapidated roads which your useless Peter Obi built bah? You dey mad.

While Tinubu was increasing Lagos revenue and ensuring Lagos thrived despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation for several years, your failureeee Peter Obi was rather looting Anambra state revenue..

1. Building of Public facilities: Standard Millennium Schools, Markets across the state, LASU projects and LASU Teaching Hospital, Other Major Hospitals/General Hospitals includes:

a. Ifako-Ijaye Hospital
b. Alimosho Hospital
c. Somolu Hospital
d. Mushin Hospital
e. Ibeju-Lekki hospital etc and several health care centres.

2. Massive Housing Estates across Lagos.

3. Development of Lekki Ajah axis and others.

4. Conceived the BRT project and constructed the dedicated BRT lane from Island to Mainland. BRT operation started fully under Fashola.

5. Massive Infrastructural development: Construction of Road networks all across Lagos. He invited President Obasanjo to Lagos to commission roads in Surulere, Yaba and other parts of Lagos.Tinubu

6. Then multi Dollar investment such as Lekki seaport, lekki trade zone, Eko Atlantic etc..

7.. Also several agencies which employed thousands of workers.

These were the things Tinubu did whereas your useless Peter Obi couldn't do nada.
I love bursting lies. Why are you people lying just to hype Tinubu.

LASU teaching hospital was established in 1955.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.lasuth.org.ng/about.html&ved=2ahUKEwjdlbDHm-_5AhWEQPEDHfqyA68QFnoECC4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw1qz4Kdk9q2uOY3crNwwVPH

Ifako Ijaye General Hospital was created in 1st October, 1996

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc XDe=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ifako-Ijaiye&ved=2ahUKEwioh_mLnO_5AhVL_qQKHVKmDX0QFnoECB4QBQ&usg=AOvVaw3PreaBFBxQsuG5uolNWp3n

Yes, he created Alimosho General Hospital in February 2006

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://lagosstate.gov.ng/blog/2021/02/15/alimosho-general-hospital-scores-high-in-facility-assessment/%23:~:text%3DAlimosho%2520General%2520Hospital%2520(ALGH)%252C%2520Igando%252C%2520is%2520located%2520in,was%2520established%2520in%2520February%252C%25202006.&ved=2ahUKEwiahqXlnO_5AhU9IMUKHeHUC5EQFnoECAQQBQ&usg=AOvVaw3jWGqc6MTiVX8K9c1NM2vQ

General Hospital Somolu was formerly known as Oguntolu Clinic, established in 1978 before it was upgraded to secondary health care facility in 12 March, 2006 and named General Hospital, Somolu. As at 2017 it was a 46-bedded hospital.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.ghsomolu.com/&ved=2ahUKEwiW7rbMne_5AhVtQPEDHdovABMQFnoECAMQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3TC-MfG4s_ZQWeA5NGlo1r

No record of when it the below hospitals were established and who established them. Ibeju Lekki General Hospital and Alimosho General Hospital.

You guys should stop lying please.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Kagd10: 8:51am On Aug 31, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

I love bursting lies. Why are you people lying just to hype Tinubu.

LASU teaching hospital was established in 1955.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.lasuth.org.ng/about.html&ved=2ahUKEwjdlbDHm-_5AhWEQPEDHfqyA68QFnoECC4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw1qz4Kdk9q2uOY3crNwwVPH

Ifako Ijaye General Hospital was created in 1st October, 1996

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc XDe=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ifako-Ijaiye&ved=2ahUKEwioh_mLnO_5AhVL_qQKHVKmDX0QFnoECB4QBQ&usg=AOvVaw3PreaBFBxQsuG5uolNWp3n

Yes, he created Alimosho General Hospital in February 2006

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://lagosstate.gov.ng/blog/2021/02/15/alimosho-general-hospital-scores-high-in-facility-assessment/%23:~:text%3DAlimosho%2520General%2520Hospital%2520(ALGH)%252C%2520Igando%252C%2520is%2520located%2520in,was%2520established%2520in%2520February%252C%25202006.&ved=2ahUKEwiahqXlnO_5AhU9IMUKHeHUC5EQFnoECAQQBQ&usg=AOvVaw3jWGqc6MTiVX8K9c1NM2vQ

General Hospital Somolu was formerly known as Oguntolu Clinic, established in 1978 before it was upgraded to secondary health care facility in 12 March, 2006 and named General Hospital, Somolu. As at 2017 it was a 46-bedded hospital.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.ghsomolu.com/&ved=2ahUKEwiW7rbMne_5AhVtQPEDHdovABMQFnoECAMQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3TC-MfG4s_ZQWeA5NGlo1r

No record of when it the below hospitals were established and who established them. Ibeju Lekki General Hospital and Alimosho General Hospital.

You guys should stop lying please.

When was LASU built that LASU teaching hospital would be built in 1955? That should tell you that it was a general hospital which was converted because of the availability of nearness and more room for expansion. Tinubu ensured more structure and infrastructure were put in place and equipped them.

Didn't Peter convert Amaku general hospital to Anambra teaching hospital which can't even compare to gigantic LASU teaching hospital.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Cromagnon: 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

So he played the game by supporting Buhari and supporting him twice even after failing the first time...Quite interesting.
What choice did he have? Please enlighten us. If it were you that wants to become president as a Muslim from the south at that age what would you do.?
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Cromagnon: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
deji17:

Yes, just like the North cannot win without at least 1 zone from the south. Jonathan won the 2011 election with at least 1 zone in the North despite his overwhelming commanding lead in the South.
easier to negotiate with one zone than with 3. they have 19 states plus fct. They only need 25% in 5 more states from any zone
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by DukeofUmueri247: 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
Cromagnon:

What choice did he have? Please enlighten us. If it were you that wants to become president as a Muslim from the south at that age what would you do.?
To be candid with you,I don't understand ur question..
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by deji17: 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
Cromagnon:
easier to negotiate with one zone than with 3. they have 19 states plus fct. They only need 25% in 5 more states from any zone

Buhari also won in 2015 and 2919 with just 1 zone from the south. Moreover, Kogi, Kwara, and Benue in North Central has their ethnic affinity to South.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

When was LASU built that LASU teaching hospital would be built in 1955? That should tell you that it was a general hospital which was converted because of the availability of nearness and more room for expansion. Tinubu ensured more structure and infrastructure were put in place and equipped them.

Didn't Peter convert Amaku general hospital to Anambra teaching hospital which can't even compare to gigantic LASU teaching hospital.
Mr. Man, you need not try to redress your statement. It is what you wrote I tried google search to be sure you dish out correct thing before people start flying it about. If you got itsomewhere, you should have taken time to google search them to be sure you're not carry fake news.

Most of this universities that are later offering Medicine are affiliated to an old hospital with adequate facility because that is one of the criteria for accreditation. So, that LASU Teaching Hospital is older than LASU is not an issue. That is the norm now.

There is no way in the present age as from 2000 till date that a government in Nigeria will do something and news will not capture it. No hospital that doesn't have history and link to something. How will you tell me Tinubu built or created something but searching through the net, the year it was established and who established it was quite different from what you quoted. The only one the news captured that he created was Alimosho General Hospital but the rest you told a big lie.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Kagd10: 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, you need not try to redress your statement. It is what you wrote I tried google search to be sure you dish out correct thing before people start flying it about. If you got is somewhere, you should have taken time to google search them to be sure you're not carry fake news. There is no way in the present age as from 2000 till date that a government in Nigeria will do something and news will not capture it. No hospital that doesn't have history and link to something. How will you tell me Tinubu built or created something but searching through the net, the year it was established and who established it was quite different from what you quoted. The only one the news captured that he created was Alimosho General Hospital but the rest you told a big lie.

See the attached below and cure your stooopidityyyyy.

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Cromagnon: 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
deji17:

Buhari also won in 2015 and 2919 with just 1 zone from the south. Moreover, Kogi, Kwara, and Benue in North Central has their ethnic affinity to South.
but their political affinity is what counts at polling booth and they vote north for political expediency.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Cromagnon: 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

To be candid with you,I don't understand ur question..
if you are an tinubu how will you strategiSe to who presidential election? Very simple question

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" / Senator Misua Docked, Granted N5m Bail Over N120bn Bribery Allegation Against IG / Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.