Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu (19266 Views)

Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege / Ruga Is A Right Not Privilege For Fulanis – Gov Badaru / Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by REALretep(m): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2022

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by masui(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
What does he mean please?

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

If by any chance Obi can't win, let Atiku win. Tinubu will never ever become Nigeria President. Never
Okoro Tinubu is your next president ✅

1 Like

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by afbstrategies: 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2022

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Survival24: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
In this 21st century, Tinubu can't be seen in a video or television interview but all the time tweeting or his camp posting his picture. Please someone tell me, is this how he is going to rule the country if he gets the chance?
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by abbey621(m): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

If by any chance Obi can't win, let Atiku win. Tinubu will never ever become Nigeria President. Never

That's okay, you've just shown everybody that your hatred for Tinubu far outweighs your love for Obi or your love for Nigeria.......GOTCHA!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
Moh247:

Thanks

Check 8 years of Tinubu's governance

Transport we had BRT

Security we had RRS and Lagos neighbourhood Watch

Education all four Lagos Owned Universities are not on strike

Appointment all got a slot

Mention just any sector and let's have a non insultive discussion

Good you are narrowing down to 8 years of TINUBU as a Governor in Lagos State,not that we should check Lagos State ....
At last, APC is coming out of fake life.....
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Moh247: 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Good you are narrowing down to 8 years of TINUBU as a Governor in Lagos State,not that we should check Lagos State ....
At last, APC is coming out of fake life.....

Lol

Give us verifieble facts on Obi stop stalling

1 Like

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Enyimbamercedes: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lol!! Says the drug sniffing, money thieving individual.

Talking about doing what is right!

Is taking a percentage of all taxes collected by a state through a proxy company right?
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Dawnofhope: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
For bringing Buhari upon Nigeria and making Nigerians uncomfortable while promising to continue from where Buhari will stop, is that the right thing you are talking about ? The is nothing right more than truth, justice and fairness to all citizens .
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by almarthins(m): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
hahahaha You talk pass this one during Buhari time. He's your president today

Wake up Nwanne

I join them the first time but the second time I no join.because I could see the handwriting of a failure on him. Tinubu won't get that lucky, he is like a cat that thought he has nine life but don't know he just two.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Ayk8: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Thinkam:

Brt wasn't everywhere in lagos during Tinubu tenure, we still know how easy it was to intimidate and waylay innocent passersby in certain parts of Lagos.

You didn't answer my question

That's because you don't understand the meaning of continuity!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by PeterObi4LP: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Okoro Tinubu is your next president ✅

I reject it Inshallah. Why do you all urchins always think Obi supporters are Ibo? Is like the tribe is giving you guys night mares.

This is 21st century yet Tinubu can not address the people he want to rule on live TV or grant interview. If Tinubu can't come out grant live Interview during campaign, I doubt if he'll even do same when become president. Buhari pro max
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Brushstrokes20: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
In essence, if the fragile druggie has his way, he will TAX Nigerians for the FREE OXYGEN they breathe! undecided
Pathetic bunch of sadistic, good for nothing, self serving THIEVES undecided undecided

# VOTE WISELY COME 2023
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by dejol88: 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
Moh247:

Thanks

Transport we had BRT

He performed poorly in education. He only rehabilitated 4 secondary school in the whole state leaving behind many schools in sorry state. He failed !

Security was terrible during his tenure. Killings was the other of the day , I can’t forget the killings from OPC in oyingbo.

He never improved on the university education, fashola did.

I challenge you to mention since 1999 the governor he outperformed?
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by PeterObi4LP: 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
Moh247:

Lol

Give us verifieble facts on Obi stop stalling

Go and verify tongue tongue
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Benoxvals(m): 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
Finally,he has admitted that APC has nothing to campaign with.They want to do what is RIGHT WRONGLY?

1 Like

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by EmmyDJourno: 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
You are too old, too corrupt, a drug dealing kleptomaniac who has turned Lagos youths to cultists
God’s justice would be upon you in due time

1 Like

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by ike007(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
So Nigerians would open their eyes and then vote in this evil.

If this man enters office, then i will fully confirm that Nigerians are not people who should be taken seriously..they are the new high kind of Sadists and psychopaths.

1 Like

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by EmmyDJourno: 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
Moh247:

Oya what did Obi do on mass transport abeg show us if BRT LagBoat and Lagos rail is little show us something

Obi did not steal or enshrine cultism in his State cool
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

I reject it Inshallah. Why do you all urchins always think Obi supporters are Ibo? Is like the tribe is giving you guys night mares.

This is 21st century yet Tinubu can not address the people he want to rule on live TV or grant interview. If Tinubu can't come out grant live Interview during campaign, I doubt if he'll even do same when become president. Buhari pro max
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

2 Likes

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Mccullum: 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
I'm for Jagaban,

2023 is a goal,

Incoming president of FRN.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
almarthins:

I join them the first time but the second time I no join.because I could see the handwriting of a failure on him. Tinubu won't get that lucky, he is like a cat that thought he has nine life but don't know he just two.
Tinubu Go humble you come February no worry
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
All these you mentioned made Tinubu the best candidate?
To remind you Tinubu was not the one that brought BRT.

Moh247:

Thanks

Transport we had BRT

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bovis:

The point is not to literally make every state in Nigeria look like Lagos (seaport, airports and huge populations) but to chart a new course for Nigeria through restructuring - Lagos was restructured by Tinubu. Therefore, other every state needs restructuring in order to focus on their areas of comparative advantages

How did Tinubu restructure Lagos? Creating Lcda? Increased taxation?..

Do you know how many times this current government has increased taxes
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
ike007:
So Nigerians would open their eyes and then vote in this evil.

If this man enters office, then i will fully confirm that Nigerians are not people who should be taken seriously..they are the new high kind of Sadists and psychopaths.
You better see Nigerians as such because TINUBU is winning the presidency
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
Thinkam:

Brt wasn't everywhere in lagos during Tinubu tenure, we still know how easy it was to intimidate and waylay innocent passersby in certain parts of Lagos.

You didn't answer my question
BRT began in 2008 during Fashola tenure. There was nothing like BRT during his tenure.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Jagabanofafrica: 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
If u like complain till tomorrow
Tinubu is the man for President
YORUBA LOKAN

1 Like

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by almarthins(m): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu Go humble you come February no worry

E no fit because he is already losing. He has become too predictable.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Mccullum: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
DSC7:
Grandpa go and rest Abegggggg before it's too late...

He knows this is his last attempt that's why he is too desperate but we will send him back to iragbigi with our PVC...

We dare not miss this chance because we cannot be sure of another.”

Vote Wisely 2023!!!

The value votes of me and family is wisely going for Tinubu in 2023, grin

try more effort in futility, you'll later understand that his victory in 2023 is beyond your control.

1 Like

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by themanderon: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Then do the right thing by telling us how you made your billions and which primary and secondary schools you attended and your relationship with criminal drug cartels during your days in Chicago.
He wants to do the right thing but he has decided not to keep his klepto hands off Lagos state treasury.
Allow Lagosians to choose their governors then we will take you serious about doing the right thing.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Freebills12: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Moh247:
cool

Let's be clear you have your choice.... Lagos vs Adamawa vs Anambra

You have the choice.. it's either the truth or lies

You have the choice it's either persuasive politics or bullying and Insult

Bro, Anambra state fought civil war in which all in it was destroyed during that civil war. Few Anambra citizens were given £20 after war not minding the amount in their bank account. Do you know that Anambra state was created in 1991 and by that time Lagos had been federal capital for 77 years. Do you also know that Anambra indigen began to rule Anambra from 1999.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Corruption Case Against Sylva Withdrawn (ex-bayelsa Governor) / No Regrets Working Against Jonathan, Say ACF, NEF / APC Fumes As PDP Demands Review Of Buhari Supreme Court Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.