Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu (19270 Views)

Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege / Ruga Is A Right Not Privilege For Fulanis – Gov Badaru / Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Demolakay: 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kagd10:

Ipob miscreant, I repeat 97% of what became Lagos today was under Awolowo. As a matter of fact, Ikeja was Awolowo's brain child. Sink that into your patheticc stoopid brain.

lolz! pple are talking,dis one dat cannot fit into any intellectual discussing too is talking.

U can c d @Wolebest guy up dere, we are schooling ourself,ND i LYK it.

Not a misfit lyk u dats bereft of any idea.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Kagd10: 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
Demolakay:

lolz! pple are talking,dis one dat cannot fit into any intellectual discussing too is talking.

U can c d @Wolebest guy up dere, we are schooling ourself,ND i LYK it.

Not a misfit lyk u dats bereft of any idea.
Unintelligiblee brain, you're the one always following me around to spew gibberish like your fellow miscreantt who was arguing over who initiated Brt until I gave him the cold fact with evidence backing it up as Tinubu's legacy. Unintelligible Stoopid people who can't list Peter obi legacies but keep talking trash everywhere.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by lagosrd: 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Oracleforce:

Leave lagos and go back to.your poto-poto state...

Are you from Lagos? You're claiming Lagos. See I be original lagosian not attached like you.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Oracleforce: 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
lagosrd:

Are you from Lagos? You're claiming Lagos. See I will be an original Lagosian not attached like you.

If truly you hailed from. Lagos state...tell us your family compound name and the location.. in lagos state
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by deji17: 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
Cromagnon:
Yup
Can't win without the north
So you play the long game
Not by gragra
Yes, just like the North cannot win without at least 1 zone from the south. Jonathan won the 2011 election with at least 1 zone in the North despite his overwhelming commanding lead in the South.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
wolebest:

No!

TRACE means Traffic Compliance and Enforcement Corps it's a replication of LASTMA in Ogun State created during Ibikunle Amosun's administration with enabling laws by the House of Assembly.

SO SAFE like I told you was also created during his tenure to take care of community policing. I live in both Lagos and Ogun State alternatively depending on my schedule. we engaged So Safe in my estate in Ogun State, and I know their modus operadi.

Please check these organizations out online. They were all copied from the Lagos model. If you can recall, Lagos was given the mega-city status and Ogun state was co-opted as partners in progress and given the industrial gateway status.

I still maintain that Lagos has the best security architecture. All the security outfits are well complemented by emergency numbers that you can call to report incidence as they happen. They even have Emergency Response Teams.

To assert that Lagos is well policed, how many times have you heard about armed robbery incidence unlike back in the days before RRS and Co.

Even kidnappers who tried kidnapping school children during Ambode's administration were nabbed effectively and measures put in place prevent similar occurrences in Lagos Schools.

Lagos is trying in terms of security, I didn't even mention OPMESA joint military security outfit.

Like I said because other states are doing it is not enough conviction for Lagos.

Let me chip this in, RRS operations is funded by the private sector in Lagos through the Lagos State Security Trust Fund, that's why they do not lack any equipment required for security operations and corporate organizations in Lagos don't expect anything less.

Go to most of the Police Stations that were burnt during the Endsars protest, they have been reconstructed.
There is no need to cover the obvious.
The spate of community and road robbery, kidnapping and other criminality in Lagos is alarming. Less than a year ago within Lagos metropolis that robbers were robbing people on the road, the video is available and trending then.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DqX7vgka29rA&ved=2ahUKEwir65jahO35AhVWP-wKHQMiA2UQwqsBegQIBBAF&usg=AOvVaw26CCc4wWVaOVFmKbUqUoxG

Lagos and Ibadan road is also a flashpoint for crime and virtually every now and then robbers have field day on that road. It was the same road that Pa Fasoranti's daughter was killed

There was even a time that resident of a community came out to lament the daily robbery in their area.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thecable.ng/were-not-safe-lagos-community-laments-spike-in-robbery-killings/amp&ved=2ahUKEwir65jahO35AhVWP-wKHQMiA2UQFnoECCEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1xbQriXG2LD1YYZf0FXa-_

What of bank robber. Very common lately

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thecable.ng/the-largest-bank-robbery-in-history-about-to-happen-in-nigeria/amp&ved=2ahUKEwjKjpqiie35AhWKMewKHRd0C9YQFnoECBsQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1SfM10y1qXirBePP0k4RbJ
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Demolakay: 7:19am On Aug 30, 2022
Kagd10:

Unintelligiblee brain, you're the one always following me around to spew gibberish like your fellow miscreantt who was arguing over who initiated Brt until I gave him the cold fact with evidence backing it up as Tinubu's legacy. Unintelligible Stoopid people who can't list Peter obi legacies but keep talking trash everywhere.

C d gibberish dis cretin dey write. He has no Oda adjective again, Oda dan d one he is using up dere...

Tinubu Wu increased Lagos IGR, bt couldn't build ordinary bridge in 8years! Fashola nd Ambode built 12 already.

Dis werey here shouting BRT up nd down, may nt even av d money to enta d BRT.��. Or hw will he remove from his 30k salary, DAT is nt enuf to cater for 3weeks, to nw enta BRT wen dere are faragon nd molue buses dat are cheaper��

Poor negligible, inconsequential soul!
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by DadaHammed: 8:12am On Aug 30, 2022
KingKO22:
Why is it that whenever you mention vote for antecedents and experience the yeboo will think you are referring to Tinubu ?

Vote for antecedents and experience
Cityboy for president

Tinubu should have made Iragbiji the capital of Nigeria, the way he made it colonial and federal capital for 70 years.

Tinubu actually sat with Lord Lugard and made Lagos capital in the early 1900s. grin
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Kagd10: 8:15am On Aug 30, 2022
Demolakay:

C d gibberish dis cretin dey write. He has no Oda adjective again, Oda dan d one he is using up dere...

Tinubu Wu increased Lagos IGR, bt couldn't build ordinary bridge in 8years! Fashola nd Ambode built 12 already.

Dis werey here shouting BRT up nd down, may nt even av d money to enta d BRT.��. Or hw will he remove from his 30k salary, DAT is nt enuf to cater for 3weeks, to nw enta BRT wen dere are faragon nd molue buses dat are cheaper��

Poor negligible, inconsequential soul!

Stoopid trash, You mean like the washed out dilapidated roads which your useless Peter Obi built bah? You dey mad.

While Tinubu was increasing Lagos revenue and ensuring Lagos thrived despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation for several years, your failureeee Peter Obi was rather looting Anambra state revenue..

1. Building of Public facilities: Standard Millennium Schools, Markets across the state, LASU projects and LASU Teaching Hospital, Other Major Hospitals/General Hospitals includes:

a. Ifako-Ijaye Hospital
b. Alimosho Hospital
c. Somolu Hospital
d. Mushin Hospital
e. Ibeju-Lekki hospital etc and several health care centres.

2. Massive Housing Estates across Lagos.

3. Development of Lekki Ajah axis and others.

4. Conceived the BRT project and constructed the dedicated BRT lane from Island to Mainland. BRT operation started fully under Fashola.

5. Massive Infrastructural development: Construction of Road networks all across Lagos. He invited President Obasanjo to Lagos to commission roads in Surulere, Yaba and other parts of Lagos.Tinubu

6. Then multi Dollar investment such as Lekki seaport, lekki trade zone, Eko Atlantic etc..

7.. Also several agencies which employed thousands of workers.

These were the things Tinubu did whereas your useless Peter Obi couldn't do nada.

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Realguyman1(m): 9:06am On Aug 30, 2022
Kagd10:

See the attached below and get a brain if you don't.

As for the people who keep talking about Lagos as the Fct at some point bla bla bla. Know that Asaba and Calabar were previously the Fct too.

As a matter of fact, 97% of what became Lagos today was under the Western region managed by Awolowo. To tell you that the federal government didn't occupy half of a local government. The likes of Lekki, Ikeja etc weren't part of the then Lagos. It was under the Western region. Sink that into your skull.
Ikeja wasn't part of Lagos then, and Lagos international airport was in Ikeja?

Calabar never had the opportunity to meet modern development like Lagos, and even at that, the effects of being former capital of Nigeria is still reflecting in calabar till today.

By the way, how was ever Asaba capital of Nigeria?
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Kagd10: 9:08am On Aug 30, 2022
Realguyman1:
Ikeja wasn't part of Lagos then, and Lagos international airport was in Ikeja?

Calabar never had the opportunity to meet modern development like Lagos, and even at that, the effects of being former capital of Nigeria is still reflecting in calabar till today.

By the way, how was ever Asaba capital of Nigeria?

Yes, it wasn't part of Lagos then. Lagos was officially created in 1967. Ikeja airport was built in 1979. You dey mad?

Meanwhile, mention what the federal government did in Lagos apart from airport and bridges. And don't forget Lagos first seaport was built before the amalgamation of Nigeria, built by Southwest resources.

So are you telling me that federal government didn't build airport and bridges in other states. Yeye dey smell. Airport is in Calabar for example.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Opintiwa: 9:10am On Aug 30, 2022
Kagd10:

Yes, it wasn't part of Lagos then. Lagos was officially created in 1967. Ikeja airport was built in 1979. You dey mad?

Benson 50 naira

Lighter 100 bucks

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Demolakay: 9:10am On Aug 30, 2022
Kagd10:

Stoopid trash, You mean like the washed out dilapidated roads which your useless Peter Obi built bah? You dey mad.

While Tinubu was increasing Lagos revenue and ensuring Lagos thrived despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation for several years, your failureeee Peter Obi was rather looting Anambra state revenue..

1. Building of Public facilities: Standard Millennium Schools, Markets across the state, LASU projects and LASU Teaching Hospital, Other Major Hospitals/General Hospitals includes:

a. Ifako-Ijaye Hospital
b. Alimosho Hospital
c. Somolu Hospital
d. Mushin Hospital
e. Ibeju-Lekki hospital etc and several health care centres.

2. Massive Housing Estates across Lagos.

3. Development of Lekki Ajah axis and others.

4. Conceived the BRT project and constructed the dedicated BRT lane from Island to Mainland. BRT operation started fully under Fashola.

5. Massive Infrastructural development: Construction of Road networks all across Lagos. He invited President Obasanjo to Lagos to commission roads in Surulere, Yaba and other parts of Lagos.Tinubu

6. Then multi Dollar investment such as Lekki seaport, lekki trade zone, Eko Atlantic etc..

7.. Also several agencies which employed thousands of workers.

These were the things Tinubu did whereas your useless Peter Obi couldn't do nada.

Millennium schools DAT couldn't contribute meaningfully to d development of education in Lagos.

Obi moved Anambra state frm 26 to no 1 in education in 3 years! check d record. though I DNT know if u can read well.Till today Anambra is still top in education: check d recent WAEC result.

Tinubu didn't build any tangible project wit all d government money he got while In power. No tangible roads,no single bridge in 8 years. All d big projects going on in Lagos state,are private sector driven.

Looting going on in Lagos is second to non, Lagos State
Government is using private sectors investments to cover up,
most of these landmark projects were funded by private
firms, they are
*Lagos rail line is being funded by Chinese firm and CBN
*Eko Atlantic City is own by Chagouri
*Lekki Ikoyi cable bridge is a private sector developed by
Julius Berger
*Lagos local Airport was built by Bi Courtney
*Lagos water transport is 90% own by private sector
* BRT is driven by private sector
*Oshodi interchange was built by private
Eko conversion centre own by Chagouri family
*Lekki Epe Road was funded by Hi tech construction firm own
by Chagouri family
* Mass housing building funded by private
*Lekki deep Sea port own by Chinese government.

Soo tell me where 265 billion coming into Lagos evry month is going to.

Oponu ni e! wọn ti fi ori é, gba paro.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Kagd10: 9:16am On Aug 30, 2022
Demolakay:

Millennium schools DAT couldn't contribute meaningfully to d development of education in Lagos.

Obi moved Anambra state frm 26 to no 1 in education in 3 years! check d record. though I DNT know if u can read well.Till today Anambra is still top in education: check d recent WAEC result.

Tinubu didn't build any tangible project wit all d government money he got while In power. No tangible roads,no single bridge in 8 years. All d big projects going on in Lagos state,are private sector driven.

Looting going on in Lagos is second to non, Lagos State
Government is using private sectors investments to cover up,
most of these landmark projects were funded by private
firms, they are
*Lagos rail line is being funded by Chinese firm and CBN
*Eko Atlantic City is own by Chagouri
*Lekki Ikoyi cable bridge is a private sector developed by
Julius Berger
*Lagos local Airport was built by Bi Courtney
*Lagos water transport is 90% own by private sector
* BRT is driven by private sector
*Oshodi interchange was built by private
Eko conversion centre own by Chagouri family
*Lekki Epe Road was funded by Hi tech construction firm own
by Chagouri family
* Mass housing building funded by private
*Lekki deep Sea port own by Chinese government.

Soo tell me where 265 billion coming into Lagos evry month is going to.

Oponu ni e! wọn ti fi ori é, gba paro.

Millennium schools that's ensuring Lagos students topped their jamb which is more laudable than the miracle waec center your fellow Igbo failureeee often go to. Lmao.

As for the investment, first, they were partnered with Lagos government. Secondly they were invited by Tinubu who partnered them with Lagos government. Your OSU failureeee should go do am if e easy. You dey mad?

See below to see Sanwo Olu disgracing you accursed phools below. You dey mad!

https://mobile.twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1543266705681653763
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Opintiwa: 9:18am On Aug 30, 2022
Kagd10:

Millennium schools that's ensuring Lagos students topped their jamb which is more laudable than the miracle center waec center your fellow Igbo failureeee went to. Lmao.

As for the investors, first, they partnered with Lagos government. Secondly they were invited by Tinubu who partnered them with Lagos government. Your OSU failureeee should go do am if e easy. You dey mad?

See below to see Sanwo Olu disgracing you accursed phool below. You dey mad!

Benson 50 naira

Lighter 100 bucks

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Demolakay: 9:30am On Aug 30, 2022
Kagd10:

Millennium schools that's ensuring Lagos students topped their jamb which is more laudable than the miracle waec center your fellow Igbo failureeee often go to. Lmao.

As for the investment, first, they were partnered with Lagos government. Secondly they were invited by Tinubu who partnered them with Lagos government. Your OSU failureeee should go do am if e easy. You dey mad?

See below to see Sanwo Olu disgracing you accursed phools below. You dey mad!

Ur sense is receding oloun! Soo d investors coming to Lagos were all invited by Tinubu��

Millennium schools help Lagos student top deir jamb��� Show me d highest jamb score for d past five years,d students,nd where dey all came from. Ur vry daft.

Anambra has WAEC miracle centre dats why dey've been topping for more Dan five years now! do u reason wit ur penis? But Lagos state has miracle centre evrywhere too, infact more Dan Anambra, Soo why are dey NT topping?

Sanwoolu wey no dey reason by himself. DAT one na dummy. Baba sope tins! He can nva equal d achievements of Fashola nd Ambode. He is a Simpleton ��
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Kagd10: 9:35am On Aug 30, 2022
Demolakay:

Ur sense is receding oloun! Soo d investors coming to Lagos were all invited by Tinubu��

Millennium schools help Lagos student top deir jamb��� Show me d highest jamb score for d past five years,d students,nd where dey all came from. Ur vry daft.

Anambra has WAEC miracle centre dats why dey've been topping for more Dan five years now! do u reason wit ur penis? But Lagos state has miracle centre evrywhere too, infact more Dan Anambra, Soo why are dey NT topping?

Sanwoolu wey no dey reason by himself. DAT one na dummy. Baba sope tins! He can nva equal d achievements of Fashola nd Ambode. He is a Simpleton ��

Yes, Yoruba always top the jamb. Sink that into your patheticcc skull. Jamb is quite different from waec where some teachers give answers to their students to help them out.

And yeah, all the investors were invited by Tinubu who partnered them with state government. Sink that into patheticcc skull.

And Sanwo Olu is better than your Peter Obi miscreantt. Sanwo Olu's revenue output is one of the best. Also he's almost completed the mass transit which was abandoned by Ambode.

Meanwhile, your Peter Obi remain a failureeee.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Opintiwa: 9:38am On Aug 30, 2022
Kagd10:

Yes, Yoruba always top the jamb. Sink that into your patheticcc skull. I still recall my mum telling my teachers in school back then not to add to my mark or teach me during test for her to know where my weakness is. I had no problem doing well in my jamb where there's no one to teach you like waec where some teachers give answers to their students.

And yeah, all the investors were invited by Tinubu who partnered them with state government. Sink that into patheticcc skull.

And Sanwo Olu is better than your Peter Obi miscreantt. Sanwo Olu's revenue output is one of the best. Also he's almost completed the mass transit which was abandoned by Ambode.

Your Peter Obi is a failureeee.

Is that why Asiwaju left the Jamb to empower Agbero?
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Demolakay: 9:50am On Aug 30, 2022
Kagd10:

Yes, Yoruba always top the jamb. Sink that into your patheticcc skull. Jamb is quite different from waec where some teachers give answers to their students to help them out.

Meanwhile, your Peter Obi remain a failureeee.

weyrey! ND dey dnt do malpractice in Jamb? ur brain shld b exchange wit a cup of garri��.

https://twitter.com/Uyouwem1/status/1564255796803895305?s=20&t=E0uUMO6yg9Qs3BZC3t7G3g

Make i serve u beta breakfast.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Kagd10: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2022
Demolakay:

weyrey! ND dey dnt do malpractice in Jamb? ur brain shld b exchange wit a cup of garri��.

https://twitter.com/Uyouwem1/status/1564255796803895305?s=20&t=E0uUMO6yg9Qs3BZC3t7G3g

Make i serve u beta breakfast.

There's no malpractice in jamb. Sink that into your skull. Jamb is the tightest exam ever since oloyode took over. Unlike waec miracle center where teachers help their students.

Meanwhile, your uselesssss Peter Obi only returned schools back to missionaries. Something Tinubu did first. So what are you bragging about? Because he returned schools back to missionaries and gave them materials? You dey mad?

He also built few roads which have been washed out and dilapidated to the extent that Obiano had to declare operation fill the pot holes on them.

He converted Amaku general hospital into teaching hospital after which he could only build one private ward in it. Look at what has become of the teaching hospital today. Dilapidated just like his washed out dilapidated roads. That was all your Peter Obi did in Anambra.

So are you telling me other state governors don't do these and more? That is, return school back to missionaries while giving them materials and build few roads as well as do their basic job which is to pay pension and salaries (which Peter Obi didn't even do sef). You dey mad?

Meanwhile, see the state of the converted teaching hospital today. In shambles. Don't let me say God should rule your life like Peter Obi did to Anambra. You dey mad? Someone who couldn't even grow his state revenue. If it was his state that Obasanjo had withheld their allocation, all of them would suffer. You dey mad?

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/anambra-teaching-hospital-in-ruins/
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Opintiwa: 10:02am On Aug 30, 2022
Kagd10:

There's no malpractice in jamb. Sink that into your skull. Jamb is the tightest exam ever since oloyode took over. Unlike waec miracle center where teachers help their students.

Meanwhile, your uselesssss Peter Obi only returned schools back to missionaries. Something Tinubu did first. So what are you bragging about? Because he returned schools back to missionaries and gave them materials? You dey mad?

He also built few roads which have been washed out and dilapidated to the extent that Obiano had to declare operation fill the pot holes on them.

He converted Amaku general hospital into teaching hospital after which he could only build one private ward. Look at what has become of the teaching hospital today. Dilapidated just like his washed out dilapidated roads. That was all your Peter Obi did in Anambra.

So are you telling me other state governors don't do these and more? That is, return school back to missionaries while giving them materials and build few roads as well as do their basic job which is to pay pension and salaries (which Peter Obi didn't even do sef). You dey mad?

Meanwhile, see the state of the converted teaching hospital today. In shambles. Don't let me say God should rule your life like Peter Obi did to Anambra. You dey mad? Someone who couldn't even grow his state revenue. If it was his state that Obasanjo had withheld their allocation, all of them would suffer. You dey mad?

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/anambra-teaching-hospital-in-ruins/

Shatap Mr ITK

Jamb dey leak
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Kagd10: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2022
Opintiwa:

Shatap Mr ITK

Jamb dey leak

E no dey leak. After Oloyode took over. Sink that into your skull. That's why most people that passed their waec often fail their jamb.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Opintiwa: 10:08am On Aug 30, 2022
Kagd10:

E no dey leak. After Oloyode took over. Sink that into your skull. That's why most people that passed their waec often fail their jamb.

Shatap .

Say wetting you know .

If you no know ask .

Odonyo
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Kagd10: 10:12am On Aug 30, 2022
Opintiwa:

Shatap .

Say wetting you know .

If you no know ask .

Odonyo

Will you keep quiet?

Most people that passes their waec often failed their jamb.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Opintiwa: 10:16am On Aug 30, 2022
Kagd10:

Will you keep quiet?

Most people that passes their waec often failed their jamb.

Olodo when no know things for ordinary SAT .

Na you wan know for election

Oponu
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by luluman: 10:18am On Aug 30, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1564257401938870273?t=uNc15zVmMcOxdB3F6plsyA&s=19
So is it right to pick a Muslim flag bearer and vice in a Nigeria of today?
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Kagd10: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2022
Opintiwa:

Olodo when no know things for ordinary SAT .

Na you wan know for election

Oponu

Another gibberish..

Did I lie? Why are your people failing their jamb after passing their waec? Yeye dey smell
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Kagd10: 10:35am On Aug 30, 2022
luluman:
So is it right to pick a Muslim flag bearer and vice in a Nigeria of today?

The senate President will be a Christian..
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Opintiwa: 10:35am On Aug 30, 2022
Kagd10:

Another gibberish..

Did I lie? Why are your people failing their jamb after passing their waec? Yeye dey smell

U dey talk like person when dey use anus swallow drugs
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by luluman: 10:44am On Aug 30, 2022
Kagd10:

The senate President will be a Christian..
Its not about the Senate president but about what is right.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Kagd10: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2022
luluman:
Its not about the Senate president but about what is right.

It was the Northern who said they wanted Muslim VP to represent them.

Tinubu could have picked Lalong, only if Lalong had supported him in the primaries. Point is Tinubu made a promise to the Northern who wanted a Muslim and he fulfilled it.

Point is the senate President will be a Christian.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike’s CSO Withdrawn For Participating In APC Rally – Nigerian Police / Nigeria Servicing $460 Million Loan For Failed Abuja CCTV Project — Minister / Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.