Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu (19274 Views)

Jonathan Vatsa: Igbo Presidency In 2023 Is A Right, Not A Privilege / Ruga Is A Right Not Privilege For Fulanis – Gov Badaru / Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by deji17: 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
Cromagnon:
but their political affinity is what counts at polling booth and they vote north for political expediency.
But have you forgotten that they voted GEJ in 2011?
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by DukeofUmueri247: 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Cromagnon:
if you are an tinubu how will you strategiSe to who presidential election? Very simple question
It is not a must for him to be the president..He shouldn't have foisted this failure on us because of his selfish ambition...
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

See the attached below and cure your stooopidityyyyy.
Mr. Man, I doubt you went to school. At least google can cure this your ignorance. When a school is established and there is a need to do medicine is that school, one of the criteria required is the presence of an hospital that can function as Teaching Hospital. LASU General Hospital was affiliated to LASU, just as KWASU in Kwara State is now affiliated to Ilorin General Hospital. What he did is liken to the Oguntolu Clinic he changed to Somolu General Hospital.
Please cure this your ignorance and stop disgracing yourself.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Kagd10: 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, I doubt you went to school. At least google can cure this your ignorance. When a school is established and there is a need to do medicine is that school, one of the criteria required is the presence of an hospital that can function as Teaching Hospital. LASU General Hospital was affiliated to LASU, just as KWASU in Kwara State is now affiliated to Ilorin General Hospital. Please cure this your ignorance and stop disgracing yourself.

Will you keep quiet? You're the one who need a brain implant. Tinubu converted a general hospital to mega teaching hospital with more structure, infrastructure and equipment. Even the MD of LASU teaching hospital praises Tinubu till today.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Will you keep quiet? You're the one who need a brain implant. Tinubu converted a general hospital to mega teaching hospital with more structure, infrastructure and equipment. Even the MD of LASU teaching hospital praises Tinubu till today.
So you're now changing mouth that he converted not establish again. I need not arguing with you because I discovered most of what you post here are copied somewhere. You cannot see me copying something and paste without first seat down and verify by Google searching one after the other. But some of you as a result of overzealousness, you copy thing and paste without verifying. Someone use start up Teaching Hospital but you're convenient to paste it to mean created or established. It's a pity.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Kagd10: 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
IfnobeGod20:
So you're now changing mouth that he converted not establish again. I need not arguing with you because I discovered most of what you post here are copied somewhere. You cannot see me copying something and paste without first seat down and verify by Google searching one after the other. But some of you as a result of overzealousness, you copy thing and paste without verifying. Someone use start up Teaching Hospital but you're convenient to paste it to mean created or established. It's a pity.

Yes, he established it because he built more buildings, infrastructures etc. The only reason he converted it was because of the nearness and room for expansion.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Yes, he established it because he built more buildings, infrastructures etc. The only reason he converted it was because of the nearness and room for expansion.
So you don't know the difference between expansion and creation? What a mess we have found ourselves in this country. I am correcting you but still want to justify error you made. The same way he changed Oguntolu Clinic to Somolu General Hospital and you said it was established by him. You guys should continue this hyping, we are in it together.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Kagd10: 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
IfnobeGod20:
So you don't know the difference between expansion and creation? What a mess we have found ourselves in this country. I am correcting you but still want to justify error you made. The same way he changed Oguntolu Clinic to Somolu General Hospital and you said it was established by him. You guys should continue this hyping, we are in it together.

Tinubu established LASU teaching hospital. It's that simple.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Cromagnon: 3:19am On Sep 02, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

It is not a must for him to be the president..He shouldn't have foisted this failure on us because of his selfish ambition...
it's his ambition
It's not his fault that you have none.
Somebody has to be in charge
You and yours have not stepped up
He has

1 Like

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Cromagnon: 3:20am On Sep 02, 2022
deji17:
But have you forgotten that they voted GEJ in 2011?
everyone voted gej in 2011
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by deji17: 3:26am On Sep 02, 2022
Cromagnon:
everyone voted gej in 2011

Go back and check it. GEJ lost NW and NE states, with the exception of Adamawa.
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Cromagnon: 3:28am On Sep 02, 2022
deji17:

Go back and check it. GEJ lost NW and NE states, with the exception of Adamawa.
you're right I just checked. But don't forget everyone pitied him then and didn't know how clueless he would be. And there really was no candidate to tackle him at short notice

But yeah that electoral map shows there is hope for the right candidate and the right party

1 Like

Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by DukeofUmueri247: 7:45am On Sep 02, 2022
Cromagnon:
it's his ambition
It's not his fault that you have none.
Somebody has to be in charge
You and yours have not stepped up
He has
Yea,you are right; I don't need to have an ambition similar to his....When useless failures start aspiring for an office,they need senseless schmucks to try and make them look good in the eyes of the people;unfortunately doing that for the shaky grandpa is hard because most of his employees also have shaky brain..
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by Cromagnon: 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Yea,you are right; I don't need to have an ambition similar to his....When useless failures start aspiring for an office,they need senseless schmucks to try and make them look good in the eyes of the people;unfortunately doing that for the shaky grandpa is hard because most of his employees also have shaky brain..
Yup
Ad hominem
That will provide leadership right
And you call an aspirer a failure and you're the success right.?
Where are your followers
Let's take a look at their brains
You prefer anarchy with no leader like you?
Since you're not ready to do it then nobody should abi?
That's your logic ko ?
Re: We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu by DukeofUmueri247: 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
Cromagnon:
Yup
Ad hominem
That will provide leadership right
And you call an aspirer a failure and you're the success right.?
Where are your followers
Let's take a look at their brains
You prefer anarchy with no leader like you?
Since you're not ready to do it then nobody should abi?
That's your logic ko ?
It is quite funny how you do jump into conclusion..Point out where I claimed we shouldn't have a leader....I think it is high time I stopped this conversation because it is obvious you are spewing thrash..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Students To Ground Lagos Airport, Police Threaten Showdown / Why Buhari Won't Succeed In 4 Years - Cramjones / Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.