Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls (3296 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by Fanikoko: 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
Demigod22:
Logically speaking, she is lucky he didn't break her neck too.

Emotionally speaking, she should give herself time to heal before going into another relationship.

Sincerely speaking, I don't feel sorry for any lady that get her heart broken.

Streetically speaking, las las this breakfast go reach everybody.

Realistically speaking, most girls jump into relationship without proper assessment of the guy.

Wotoporiously speaking, if you like study guy for ten years, heart wey go break go still break.

Holistically speaking, I pity the girl because me self na Corp member too, she is my comrade.

Seriously speaking, most people don't know what they are into. A girlfriend should be a potential wife. Relationships are investments, not hobbies, we should date with a purpose.
2 shot in da air

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Shotgun Wedding? / Beware Of The Bankers! Here’s The Most Adulterous Professions / My Pains.... My Regrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.