Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls (3307 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by bigpicture001: 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
The ladies deserve it ND even more
Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by ObinaaDubai: 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
Abeg make them no stop Ti break hearts look....cause this one that thinks we are dating now, I just dey load her breakfast for her,will give her hope of marriage then dump her ASAP... No one should bash me here...just and pass to avoid vawulence cool

Them go chop breakfast wella

4 Likes

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by Dmacqh(m): 12:03am On Aug 30, 2022
Nobody breaks anybody heart. She will dump the guy if he isn’t rich.
Once you have ride and crib and come for any girl , they immediately start forming wife material.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by Mrscarter(f): 3:03am On Aug 30, 2022
Demigod22:
Logically speaking, she is lucky he didn't break her neck too.

Emotionally speaking, she should give herself time to heal before going into another relationship.

Sincerely speaking, I don't feel sorry for any lady that get her heart broken.

Streetically speaking, las las this breakfast go reach everybody.

Realistically speaking, most girls jump into relationship without proper assessment of the guy.

Wotoporiously speaking, if you like study guy for ten years, heart wey go break go still break.

Holistically speaking, I pity the girl because me self na Corp member too, she is my comrade.

Seriously speaking, most people don't know what they are into. A girlfriend should be a potential wife. Relationships are investments, not hobbies, we should date with a purpose.

grin
Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by LalastiklaIa(m): 4:17am On Aug 30, 2022
fman:

Don't call a brother man
Fool!!!!!

You are quoting "bitch" hiding behind a male moniker

1 Like

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by LalastiklaIa(m): 4:20am On Aug 30, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Na vexation cos am,na vex I use take enter this thread but that guy comment add to my anger.
Why you hiding behind the male gender bitch undecided

1 Like

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by Divay22(f): 4:59am On Aug 30, 2022
3 relationship just this year.
And if another guy comes, it will be the fourth one..
Omo, some girls are trying o

8 Likes

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by guobe: 5:47am On Aug 30, 2022
Divay22:
3 relationship just this year.
And if another guy comes, it will be the fourth one..
Omo, some girls are trying o
desperation to get married makes most girls do crazy things and guys takes advantage of this.xant blame them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by guobe: 6:00am On Aug 30, 2022
bigpicture001:
The ladies deserve it ND even more
ah why na
Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 30, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

Why you hiding behind the male gender bitch undecided
See tears,if e too pain you say I be guy go sleep,lol
Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by Baronthecelebri: 7:12am On Aug 30, 2022
Exactly bro
MrBrownJay1:

3 r/ship in the past 8 months??! is she going for r/ship Olympics or what?
in Nigeria, many girls are dating out of the necessity to have someone taking care of their needs, therefore when the toto has been mounted countless times already and you have nothing better to offer, these dude go to the next fresh toto to mount.
Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by guobe: 7:23am On Aug 30, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Na vexation cos am,na vex I use take enter this thread but that guy comment add to my anger.
uuuu u stubborn Britico babe.
Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by detectivejones: 7:44am On Aug 30, 2022
'Third relationship this year'shocked That is to say she goes into a relationship every quarter of the year and a new quater begins in two day time. Tell her to allow her body and heart rest small before jumping into another relatioship. My 2kobo

3 Likes

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by guobe: 8:17am On Aug 30, 2022
detectivejones:
'Third relationship this year'shocked That is to say she goes into a relationship every quarter of the year and a new quater begins in two day time. Tell her to allow her body and heart rest small before jumping into another relatioship. My 2kobo
Ok nice she should calm down
Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by Kirkman: 9:06am On Aug 30, 2022
Demigod22; I like your analysis on this thread brah.
Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by Demigod22: 9:16am On Aug 30, 2022
Kirkman:
Demigod22; I like your analysis on this thread brah.

Thanks boss, I appreciate that.

1 Like

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by Kemblaze: 9:21am On Aug 30, 2022
guobe:
Just felt for this corper girl at my place of work today.I noticed she has not been happy of recent and she looked emaciated.we have always been on talking terms and I do ask her how she is doing and hope her guy usually takes good care of her and she is always affirmative about it.Today when I asked after him she opened up that the guy is cheating on her and she is just heartbroken as she wanted the relationship to work.she said this was her third relationship this year.It really touched me and I didn't even know what to tell her again.I feel most girls just jump into relationships without first being friends with the guy they are dating.when they see the guy has a good ride and some money to spend they just jump inside and in most cases they get burnt.Not easy for them.

Sorry but have you checked the statistics of how many guys heart are shredded in just a day and how many manipulations and mind games the other gender plays on guys no offens elder but i think you are not following up on topics concerning relationships, before you say im been a troll or discriminating the other gender please look up on whats happenening not only in nigeria but in the world check how many guys take their lives cause the other gender either rejects them cheated or manipulates them.
i wont have belived till i feel in love got manipulated and cheated on myself thats when i knew i really need to wake up to reality truth about the female gender Redpill is harsh but the trurth always is.

op i know im a small boy grin but the truth needs to come out

2 Likes

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by guobe: 9:36am On Aug 30, 2022
Kemblaze:

Sorry but have you checked the statistics of how many guys heart are shredded in just a day and how many manipulations and mind games the other gender plays on guys no offens elder but i think you are not following up on topics concerning relationships, before you say im been a troll or discriminating the other gender please look up on whats happenening not only in nigeria but in the world check how many guys take their lives cause the other gender either rejects them cheated or manipulates them.
i wont have belived till i feel in love got manipulated and cheated on myself thats when i knew i really need to wake up to reality truth about the female gender Redpill is harsh but the trurth always is.

op i know im a small boy grin but the truth needs to come out
yep I understand your point of view but guys move on quickly when their hearts are broken unlike girls and also guys have more choices to make unlike girls who have fewer choices.It is also difficult for most guys to fall in love unlike girls who put all their effort and fall in love easily.
Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by Kemblaze: 10:36am On Aug 30, 2022
guobe:
yep I understand your point of view but guys move on quickly when their hearts are broken unlike girls and also guys have more choices to make unlike girls who have fewer choices.It is also difficult for most guys to fall in love unlike girls who put all their effort and fall in love easily.

thats not true bro if that where true alot of men wont be comitting suicide and different guys may look like they moved on get another chick and all but deep down they know they are hurting different men and individuals have different ways of dealing with pain and grief, you cant tell me now that me trying my best to leave a realy hurtful realationships mean i dont love my partner shits hurt us men more especially relationships cause thats not how we were built and made all our lives we were taught 1. provide for your family, 2 get a good paying job, 3 take responsibility and all we were never taught emotions just like female gender thats y they can date 5 guys and still tell you they love you wen a guy loves he loves completly and it hurts when he discovers he is been used for personal gain thats y guys prefer to love money insted of women.

1 Like

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by Maynman: 10:46am On Aug 30, 2022
guobe:
Just felt for this corper girl at my place of work today.I noticed she has not been happy of recent and she looked emaciated.we have always been on talking terms and I do ask her how she is doing and hope her guy usually takes good care of her and she is always affirmative about it.Today when I asked after him she opened up that the guy is cheating on her and she is just heartbroken as she wanted the relationship to work.she said this was her third relationship this year.It really touched me and I didn't even know what to tell her again.I feel most girls just jump into relationships without first being friends with the guy they are dating.when they see the guy has a good ride and some money to spend they just jump inside and in most cases they get burnt.Not easy for them.

She’s to be blamed. She is intentionally choosing those kind of guys, I’m sure responsible guys are in her Dm but they are “not rich and bad boys.”
She chose those men.
Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by siofra(f): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
Es350:

Women never take accountability for their choices.

They rush to shitty rich guys because he has a car and iPhone but when he breaks their heart, they start shouting "men are scum", "all men are the same" yada yada ya. Lmao.
So women should not have choices again. Any man that comes their way they should accept, then you people will come here and skut shame them.

You're mentally ill sir.

Don't go and improve on your dusty ass, keep waiting for one woman to accept you, Eve when she doesn't like you and you have nothing to offer her.

Stupid, childish mentality.
Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by Tegabadguy(m): 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:

So women should not have choices again. Any man that comes their way they should accept, then you people will come here and skut shame them.

You're mentally ill sir.

Don't go and improve on your dusty ass, keep waiting for one woman to accept you, Eve when she doesn't like you and you have nothing to offer her.

Stupid, childish mentality.
kai know be fight now.....the guy talk him mind
Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by siofra(f): 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
Tegabadguy:
kai know be fight now.....the guy talk him mind

Why are you following me, sir?
Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by Faber(m): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
fman:

Don't call a brother man
Fool!!!!!

I can never call a brother man a fool or support a bitch over a brother man. Even my own girl dey protect other girls even when they wrong me..I will be lamenting, she will say " ah e don do na, o ya go and kill her"

Pls we should learn to support our follow men..like the bitches Dem do.

I come in peace
Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by Tegabadguy(m): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:

Why are you following me, sir?
na bad tin if akpako follow you... cool cool cool cool
Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by SouthSouth1914: 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2022
guobe:

Do you know how many heart this girl has broken? Ladies are generally opportunistic in nature and scream blue murder when the same thing is done to them!

1 Like

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by guobe: 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Do you know how many heart this girl has broken? Ladies are generally opportunistic in nature and scream blue murder when the same thing is done to them!
A Girl that wants to settle down will hardly break a guys heart.she will likely stay loyal most times so she settles down
Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by SouthSouth1914: 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
guobe:
A Girl that wants to settle down will hardly break a guys heart.she will likely stay loyal most times so she settles down

Goes both ways
Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by guobe: 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Goes both ways
guys have the leisure of time
Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by SouthSouth1914: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
guobe:
guys have the leisure of time

That’s why ladies goes on heat mode to bed anything in other to get married

1 Like

Re: Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls by guobe: 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

That’s why ladies goes on heat mode to bed anything in other to get married
desperate times

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Asexual. I Really Need Help / Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? / Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.