Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

London Riot Pls Post Pics! - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / London Riot Pls Post Pics! (30249 Views)

ZAMBIAN RIOT IN PICTURES / Cheap/promotional Airline Tickets From Lagos To London Pls Post Here / Post Pics Of Your City's Skyline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Sagamite(m): 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2011
JJM:

This picture clearly depicts what the UK has breeded. Youths with no fear and no respect. sad

ABSOLUTELY!

Bloody liberals have almost ruined the country.

They need to bring back this:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-729399.0.html
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Osama10(m): 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2011
Getting shirty , Londoner's top reveals how majority of city's residents feel about looting

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Osama10(m): 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2011
Bristling against violence , residents fed-up with riots raise their brooms in Clapham

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Osama10(m): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2011
Protest , female Londoner tells rioters what she thinks of them

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by justwise(m): 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2011
Osama10:

Bristling against violence ,  residents fed-up with riots raise their brooms in Clapham

I love this, this what every city should be doing now, pple should be allowed to defend their area/houses now with every possible means.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Osama10(m): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2011
Clean-up , residents muck in to help Hackney council staff clear debris

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Osama10(m): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2011
Support , David Cameron meets police on the ground

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by norrisman: 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2011
When ppl 'protest' in Libya & the govt tries to end the 'protests', NATO comes in to protect the civilians from the govt cos NATO feels the 'protesters' have a right to protest for however long they wish, damage property & kill Libyan soldiers. Now the UK govt knows what illegal protests/ rioting feels like, they call the protesters criminals and thugs. Are the 'protesters' in Libya who even have guns any different from the criminals & thugs in London? So why is NATO helping Criminals & Thugs?
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Sagamite(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2011
norrisman:

When ppl 'protest' in Libya & the govt tries to end the 'protests', NATO comes in to protect the civilians from the govt cos NATO feels the 'protesters' have a right to protest for however long they wish, damage property & kill Libyan soldiers. Now the UK govt knows what illegal protests/ rioting feels like, they call the protesters criminals and thugs. Are the 'protesters' in Libya who even have guns any different from the criminals & thugs in London? So why is NATO helping Criminals & Thugs?

You are reetarded!

You are a cretin!

NATO went in because people were being machine gunned down for asking for democracy in a peaceful protest.

Fcking fooool!
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by justwise(m): 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2011
norrisman:

Get ur head checked you bloody waste of space, did you see police on the street of London with guns shooting anything that moves?
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by KennyG6(m): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2011
norrisman:

another uninformed ****
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Sagamite(m): 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2011
Kenny_G:

another uninformed ****

And he has a right to vote.

His vote carries equal weight.

Part of the downfalls of democracy.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by deluxecad(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2011
Now London needs help. Picture the level of depravity being displayed by these crazy mobs looting. What are they agitating for? There are truly animals everywhere. Can you imagine mums and dads looting shops where they once shopped as responsible adults? It's all madness and pettiness.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Osama10(m): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2011
A bus is set on fire as rioters gathered in Croydon, south London

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2011

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Osama10(m): 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2011
Police stand by as rioters vandalise shops in Hackney, east London, last night. Shopkeepers today were furious that the police did not stop the looters

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Osama10(m): 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2011
Unopposed: Looters brazenly carry off a TV from a shop in Hackney

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by kandiikane(m): 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2011
Diligence:

See Uk, See Civilisation!!

civilization  or  civilisation  (ˌsɪvɪlaɪˈzeɪʃən)  

— n  
1.  a human society that has highly developed material and spiritual resources and a complex cultural, political, and legal organization; an advanced state in social development  
2.  the peoples or nations collectively who have achieved such a state  
3.  the total culture and way of life of a particular people, nation, region, or period: classical civilization  
4.  the process of bringing or achieving civilization  
5.  intellectual, cultural, and moral refinement  
6.  cities or populated areas, as contrasted with sparsely inhabited areas, deserts, etc  

Tell me more about so-called white men and civilisation!!
Your point?
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Sagamite(m): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2011
If you are an investor who invests in high street businesses, don't lose heart.

The best thing you can transfer your money to right now are companies that run bookshops. These daft, lowlife, muthafckers have not looted a single bookshop so far to rob for books.
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Osama10(m): 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2011
Thin blue line: The Metropolitan Police has been criticised for not having enough officers on the street

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Osama10(m): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2011
On the run: Looters escaping with stock from shops has become commonplace

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Osama10(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2011
Smash and grab: In Peckham, these rioters escaped with armfuls of clothing

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Osama10(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2011
This Wetherspoon pub in Woolwich, London, was completely gutted by fire

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2011
kandiikane:

Your point?

The point is that you feral monkeys have made London to turn out to be a third world slum. Congratulations.

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by kandiikane(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2011
My-Key:

The point is that you feral monkeys have made London to turn out to be a third world slum. Congratulations.

Id[i]i[/i]ot. .
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by r231(m): 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2011
Osama10:

This Wetherspoon pub in Woolwich, London, was completely gutted by fire

now i can't have burger and beer again in woolwich
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by r231(m): 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2011
undecided undecided

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by r231(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2011
Hackney

Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by Sagamite(m): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2011
Heartless muthafckers!

And the funky liberals will rushing out to be seen fighting and insisting their punishment should be soft:

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYuMPw6Yi3k[/flash]
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by kabna(m): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2011
people are just not thinking straight, most of it is just adenalin rush, oh i need to get some kinda spirit. its really silly
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by kandiikane(m): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2011
Been reading on FB on how the riots are political, youth oppression and even has something to do with the movie that came out on friday(rise of planet of the apes, apparently there is something going on aka world order, illuminati etc etc)

Bullsh[i]i[/i]t!
Re: London Riot Pls Post Pics! by noblegas2(m): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2011
norrisman:

You could pass for a mind reader i swear. U just posted what i was about to Write,

lol @ Almighty Britain, I dey laff oooooooooooooooooo

@ UNited States, (RIOTING) coming to a Town near you! hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahhaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fuel Tanker Explodes At Mechanic Workshop In Anambra, Welder Killed (Photos) / Reopening: Passengers Must Arrive Airports Three Hours Before Flights - FAAN / Construction Of Flyover In Obosi, Anambra State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.