Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? (15571 Views)

Who Has The Key To The Man’s Heart? / Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? / Is Food Truly The Way To A Man's Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Moh247: 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
I know the way to my heart and it's not food

I can cook my own food, I buy food and enjoy eating out

What a man needs isn't too much... Just companionship, ride or die chick, and maybe intimacy

Lobatan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by SmartyPants(m): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
Islandlady:
As a popular proverbs says "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach"

So I am asking the men, is Food still the way to your heart's or another thing is the new way? undecided

mynd44 nlfpmod

It has never been.

Food is a way to please a man that loves you already.

But you can't win love with food.

6 Likes

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by headbasher96(m): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
food has types it depends the type
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Sleekfingers: 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
Islandlady:

So I am asking the men, is Food still the way to your heart's or another thing is the new way? undecided

mynd44 nlfpmod

Food ke? under this vegetable called Buhari......

.good character is the way to men's
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Channah1(f): 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
Not this generation of men. The way to their hearts nowadays is big yansh. Funnily enough, many of them don't have what it takes to maintain one.

Now, before you come at me saying it's because I don't have, me too I carry, normal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by mjuvey3: 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
As a woman,the way to a man's heart is to hustle and support the family..

Good food can be gotten anywhere.... Infact we have a lot of restaurants/hotels that makes good and nutritious food.

Good sex can be gotten everywhere too....Matter of fact,80 percent of women in prostitution today are still young and good in bed....As long as you have your money,you're good to go.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Harrykn: 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I'm very old fashioned, so Yes
See the way you look that meat, walahi you go chop winch lol
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by SeriouslySense(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
smiley smiley
I love a woman who is calm and simple, yet independent. It seems like a contradictory mix, but its always possible, when there is common sense. Anyway everyone has their type, some loves stubborn women, so it depends, there is no one fit it all, some love good cooks (second mum cheesy).

3 Likes

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Cypress042(m): 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
Islandlady:
But what if she is not a good cook or she is not good in bed?
I can teach her how to cook and be good in bed, but you see respect? It's not possible.

2 Likes

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Tegabadguy(m): 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
Channah1:
Not this generation of men. The way to their hearts nowadays is big yansh. Funnily enough, many of them don't have what it takes to maintain one.

Now, before you come at me saying it's because I don't have, me too I carry, normal.

grin grin grin grin you carry normal one grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by yemi1504: 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
God1000:
No, it's good character for me

Having the right values is of the essence

Me too!
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Channah1(f): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
Tegabadguy:
grin grin grin grin you carry normal one grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahahaha... I'm out!
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by yemi1504: 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
7buckz:
Never underestimate a woman who gives you peace of mind... Not all these nagging ones that full everywhere now

Abi o
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by yemi1504: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
Cypress042:
Men need Respect, respect, respect and more respect!!.

If a woman has respect for her husband, peace of mind is obtained undecided

You can say that again!

2 Likes

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Waywardson6: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
In this day, time & era, food is the last thing, because most men have learnt the art of cooking & infact cook better than lots of women. Neither is it sex not character. A man simply loves who he loves. If a man bares with a woman, it's not because she can cook or character, it's simply because he truly loves her just as she is. New age men are diverse, so food hardly holds a man down.

5 Likes

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by minasu190: 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
No, because Matthew 4:4 says "Man shall not live by. bread alone, but by every word that. proceedeth out of the mouth of God".

2 Likes

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Phantomplanet: 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
Having a girl that you can trust = peace of mind.

She doesn't have to cook well, be the best in bed, or have a perfect character.

We all have flaws, me included; but can I trust her? That's what matters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Akabuking: 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
Islandlady:

mynd44 nlfpmod Give a man peace of mind, and you will see wonders. "if he's sensitive"

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Thomthom(m): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
Food and respect the rest Na jara..

1 Like

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by LordIsaac(m): 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
Basic sense (that majority of females lack) and good character.
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by mmsen: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
Being peaceful is better. Most women struggle with not bringing drama into the relationship.

Men are usually better cooks anyhow. wink

1 Like

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Gopkk(m): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
No more ..Why ,Wise Men today knows how to cook better Meals so Woman Won't Poison them with food grin
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by luminouz(m): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
For me yes.

Just gimme pounded yam with vegetable soup and nice stockfish,ponmo and meat.
My anger go disappear by 80%. grin

Anything that makes me reject your food means you are of no value to me again. Just dey waka go your house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by luminouz(m): 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
Divay22:
FOOD and the Food

I come in peace grin
Go away...lazyass grin
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
Yes, food and bedroom food. grin
Islandlady:

mynd44 nlfpmod

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Connected1: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
Yes Oh.

If I am angry with you and you cook better vegetable Soup with enough meat combined with Akpu and I perceive the aroma from a distance and I am already salivating.

Chaiii, whatever grudges I hold against you would be forgiven that instant.

I love good food.
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by luminouz(m): 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
Channah1:

If not that you are married already, I would have sent a PM, the food you cook and post online is enough. Shuu, sometimes just looking at the food you post gets me hungry and I start looking for a canteen to eat such here. I'm a bad cook and heavens know I can't improve more than my current state. I just don't have the flair for cooking but eating good food is my God given ability grin

You have ass? Your husband is lucky o wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Channah1(f): 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
luminouz:

If not that you are married already, I would have sent a PM, the food you cook and post online is enough. Shuu, sometimes just looking at the food you post gets me hungry and I start looking for a canteen to eat such here. I'm a bad cook and heavens know I can't improve more than my current state. I just don't have the flair for cooking but eating good food is my God given ability grin

You have ass? Your husband is lucky o wink

Lol.. I beg no spoil my show. I still dey market I Neva marry o. Only that I'm not ready for marriage now.

Awwnnn... Thanks for craving my food.

1 Like

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Islandlady(f): 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
Channah1:

You are on point jare...but I know your husband is lucky to have you as a wife judging by the wonderful and delicious foods you posts on here tongue
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by highchief1: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nebes:

We can always buy food. Some of us also cook very well.
Sex is overrated.
highly overrated.smth that both parties will finish and be tired.that thg na rubbish

1 Like

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Meself: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
Marriage na wetin nobody know tomorrow. A man or woman can have all it take to keep the home still one small thing go destroy m
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
mjuvey3:
As a woman,the way to a man's heart is to hustle and support the family..

Good food can be gotten anywhere.... Infact we have a lot of restaurants/hotels that makes good and nutritious food.

Good sex can be gotten everywhere too....Matter of fact,80 percent of women in prostitution today are still young and good in bed....As long as you have your money,you're good to go.

This is the sincere answer I've been looking for.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin / Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex / Benjamin Mendy Nudes, Tape Leaked After Four Charges Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.