Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? (15608 Views)

Who Has The Key To The Man’s Heart? / Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? / Is Food Truly The Way To A Man's Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Divay22(f): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
luminouz:

Go away...lazyass grin
Lol
It's true na abi?
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by DollarBuddy: 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
For me, it's respect first. Then she has to not be a liability. By that, I mean she has to be a working class lady or at least, one who is business savvy and has it all going for herself.

I'm not a sex freak. I only dig when I feel the need the need to. cool

Cooking is just an addition abeg.... Shopright don finish? grin grin

As a matter of fact,I dey look for one as I type this self.

Wife materials only. My inbox is wide open to only any of those with the qualities above. Godliness is an added advantage. Preferably a Christan lady.

PS: Runs girls, please stay off.
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Oqw1: 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
No
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Divay22(f): 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
luminouz:
For me yes.

Just gimme pounded yam with vegetable soup and nice stockfish,ponmo and meat.
My anger go disappear by 80%. grin

Anything that makes me reject your food means you are of no value to me again. Just dey waka go your house.
Is that all
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Eagban(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
In life generally, every human wants to have that feeling of being important, how much your husband. Respect is the most important means to a man's heart - The Bible calls it HONOR... The way you relate with him and the way you even handle your own personal affairs should in no way bring anything that will disrespect him or insult him, and you will have yourself a loyal partner for life.
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by luminouz(m): 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
Divay22:

Is that all

Yes....

You can top it with some yummy yummy for the remaining 20% wink
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by luminouz(m): 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
Divay22:

Lol
It's true na abi?

Very true
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Divay22(f): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
luminouz:

wink
Oya enter her DM grin
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Askmewhy(m): 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
God1000:
No, it's good character for me

Having the right values is of the essence

i disagree, All join. Good character without good food is Zero.
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Paulianfa(m): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
Respect is the keys to a man's heart, cook good food and disrespect me is a NO to my person.
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Exceed15: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
Islandlady:
As a popular proverbs says "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach"

So I am asking the men, is Food still the way to your heart's or another thing is the new way? undecided

mynd44 nlfpmod

Sex. Iniative and give your husband good sex.
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by luminouz(m): 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
Divay22:

Oya enter her DM grin

Bad geh tongue
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Galadimabawa: 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
maximum respect and you have win my heart �.
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by LadyD22(f): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
Islandlady:

So I am asking the men, is Food still the way to your heart's or another thing is the new way? undecided

mynd44 nlfpmod

I just asked someone right now grin, it's not food it's mad BJ , especially the type where you swallow stuff
Anyways heaven is the goal
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Akuruoulo(m): 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
Divay22:

Since when undecided
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by phemmyfour: 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
Islandlady:

mynd44 nlfpmod

It's submission not food

I won't eat your food both physical and the one in the other room if you disrespect me

1 Like

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Akuruoulo(m): 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
Islandlady:
Lol I don't think it's the food anymore!

My akwa ibom friend that says her husband can't leave because of she can cook well and it's true she can cook for Africa...Well they have divorced!
Her bad character shine pass sun
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by phemmyfour: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
LadyD22:

I just asked someone right now grin, it's not food it's mad BJ , especially the type where you swallow stuff
Anyways heaven is the goal
Let me see how you LL get there
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Akuruoulo(m): 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2022
Islandlady:
But what if she is not a good cook or she is not good in bed?
I know food matters, but peace of mind comes first .
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
Yes o and yes
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Yaba4sure: 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
Cypress042:
Men need Respect, respect, respect and more respect!!.

If a woman has respect for her husband, peace of mind is obtained undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Yaba4sure: 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
That's it, say no more.
Cypress042:
Men need Respect, respect, respect and more respect!!.

If a woman has respect for her husband, peace of mind is obtained undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Starlight252: 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
Peace of mind.
It's becoming rare this days sha.
Sigh!
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
DollarBuddy:
For me, it's respect first. Then she has to not be a liability. By that, I mean she has to be a working class lady or at least, one who is business savvy and has it all going for herself.

I'm not a sex freak. I only dig when I feel the need the need to. cool

Cooking is just an addition abeg.... Shopright don finish? grin grin

As a matter of fact,I dey look for one as I type this self.

Wife materials only. My inbox is wide open to only any of those with the qualities above. Godliness is an added advantage. Preferably a Christan lady.

PS: Runs girls, please stay off.

Gold digger. Beta male.
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by DollarBuddy: 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
nenyewrites:

Gold digger. Beta male.

LoL... Where did this farm tool crawl out from? You'd better crawl back into that hole or else grin grin
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by babajero(m): 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Islandlady:

mynd44 nlfpmod

Respect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO / See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. / I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.