Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? (15605 Views)

Who Has The Key To The Man’s Heart? / Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? / Is Food Truly The Way To A Man's Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Channah1(f): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
Islandlady:
You are on point jare...but I know your husband is lucky to have you as a wife judging by the wonderful and delicious foods you posts on here tongue

Lol.. sure. He'll be lucky when he finally finds me because right now I'm still hot cake in the market. tongue.

Taking my time though because na " I feel alright" guys full town now and it's not enough for them to find a good woman like you, they should also be good enough for you. cool.

Thanks.
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Islandlady(f): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Sure!
Hello, I just wanna tell you I love the foods you posts on here! I also use some of the methods and recipe.

1 Like

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Scarcity234: 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
Cypress042:
Men need Respect, respect, respect and more respect!!.

If a woman has respect for her husband, peace of mind is obtained undecided

You can say this 100 times and still be right.
Men need respect!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by IamMobisola(f): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
Islandlady:
As a popular proverbs says "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach"

So I am asking the men, is Food still the way to your heart's or another thing is the new way? undecided

mynd44 nlfpmod

There's no requirement to a man's heart.
Even if they marry a virgin with good character and all, they will still cheat on her.

Stop doing things to please men. Do you and you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by 7buckz(m): 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
Channah1

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Allisgud: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
A girl wey get good character come sabi cook,I will teach her how to furk,if she come sabi suck my ice cream,she has me already,why will I cheat on such lady
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Focusmi: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
Many mama put food sweet pass many house wife food. grin
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by meobizy(f): 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
This boy no dey tire?
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Kirkman: 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
Good character, respect, food and sex.. grin
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Burgerlomo: 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hunger no be anybody's mate

1 Like

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by zoedew: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
Islandlady:

So I am asking the men, is Food still the way to your heart's or another thing is the new way? undecided

mynd44 nlfpmod

Oh, sure! That has not changed for the normal man. The Real Husband! That way the wife will get to his heart, pocket, Bleep and end up in his brain! He is totally yours!!

1 Like

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by obyrich(m): 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
Islandlady:

mynd44 nlfpmod

Yes. Good food, not concoction.
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
Yes. If not why is Groovy with Phyna? That is a good example. grin
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by sirjamesjnr(m): 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
Serious men of the 21st century value peace of mind, respect and good character. These three if a lady doesn't have it, we will only share a bed not my life. Also, you have to be clean, I dislike dirty people.
As for food, it will take a lady who has gone for training with an old village Cross River state lady to impress me. I can cook but this day I ate anything due to the time factor.
I will advise our young women, if you want to keep a decent man, 1. Have good character, 2, don't nag. A man is not your kid 3. Get something doing, become an asset 4. Take hygiene serious 5. Be kind and always bless your man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Arielle: 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nebes:

We can always buy food. Some of us also cook very well.
Sex is overrated.
What you mean is you can always find sex outside! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by luminouz(m): 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
Channah1:

Lol.. I beg no spoil my show. I still dey market I Neva marry o. Only that I'm not ready for marriage now.

Awwnnn... Thanks for craving my food.
wink
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Islandlady(f): 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
sirjamesjnr:
Serious men of the 21st century value peace of mind, respect and good character. These three if a lady doesn't have it, we will only share a bed not my life. Also, you have to be clean, I dislike dirty people.
As for food, it will take a lady who has gone for training with an old village Cross River state lady to impress me. I can cook but this day I ate anything due to the time factor.
I will advise our young women, if you want to keep a decent man, 1. Have good character, 2, don't nag. A man is not your kid 3. Get something doing, become an asset 4. Take hygiene serious 5. Be kind and always bless your man.
Hmmm 100% accurate and true cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
Cypress042:
Men need Respect, respect, respect and more respect!!.

If a woman has respect for her husband, peace of mind is obtained undecided

Respect is the only way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by strongman07(m): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
Is the best ��
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by achimendy(m): 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
Divay22:
FOOD and the Food

I come in peace grin

Can you explain further??
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Lawag3: 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
Islandlady:

mynd44 nlfpmod

My mum cooks good food. I might not get married grin
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by ukaface(f): 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
No
Breast and nyash is their way now.

We wey no get, dey on our own
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Sambadalo(m): 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2022
Divay22:
FOOD and the Food

I come in peace grin

Bad guy. �
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by debbaron2011: 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
Stop being a monitoring spirit
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Sambadalo(m): 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
Some men don sabi cook o. I can cook pretty well and don’t wait for anyone to cook before I eat. �
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by debbaron2011: 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
pussy men are dead
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Fiscus105(m): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
IamMobisola:

There's no requirement to a man's heart.
Even if they marry a virgin with good character and all, they will still cheat on her.

Stop doing things to please men. Do you and you will be fine.

Yet thousands of wives are enjoying their husbands maximally, if u are one of those who dnt have luck, go back to ur root to find out.
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by R0LL0N(m): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
Obe to dun Owo lopa ( A sweet soup is possible by money).
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by prophetfire: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
God1000:
No, it's good character for me

Having the right values is of the essence
. Just exactly for me too.
Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by enoch273: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
That was then, in today's world it's peace of mind. Meanwhile don't sleep on the one-stop solution for stable power storage the oraimo powerbox 400 offers in time of need.

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by gloryhomemaker(f): 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
Islandlady:
Hello, I just wanna tell you I love the foods you posts on here! I also use some of the methods and recipe.

Thank you so much. I appreciate your kind words.

1 Like

Re: Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? by Lexit: 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
Yes food. Both sex and the real food.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me / Top Seven (7) Female Psychology Tricks To Hack Into Her Mind / I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.