Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge (34683 Views)

My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Galaxydon1(m): 10:33am On Aug 31, 2022
Jee chuba ego. Go and make money.
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Streetmovement(m): 10:33am On Aug 31, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Grow the Bleep up nigga, take your loss on a chin and move on with your life, remember you still have more girls to Bleep and more life to live, Don't go making petty and dangerous moves that might cut short your stay on earth or best believe put you behind bars for life cuz a girl left you for another...cut ties with the two of them and live life to the fullest, if you ain't seen shit you're never gonna be shit, Remember that!!

She wasn't yours from the beginning, know this and know Peace.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:34am On Aug 31, 2022
My nigga said 'Conjugal Rights' many things dey wey I never hear before, I no even know the meaning of the word sef.

Asibinau, your revenge go bad and the consequences go over smell buh abeg no forget play us the hit track when everything don saka krum.

Buh me no dey your back, I for advise make you free the matter and the landlord pikins, dey plan how you go move overboard, leave that zanga.

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by seunmind44: 10:34am On Aug 31, 2022
When you're done with him ,please come back here and give us the feedback. I love vengeance and in a very vawulence ways
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by kaboninc(m): 10:35am On Aug 31, 2022
xin5:

i have been financing her lifestyle since we met, hence it's my right to her body.

yes I am pained, because I didn't really expect it.
i still have 1year and 2months there.. plenty of time.... moving to another house not the problem..

Lol. Which dirty right?
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by BlackMan6969(m): 10:37am On Aug 31, 2022
What do u mean conjugal right? Have u paid her bride price? Are u married to her yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by NOwazobia: 10:37am On Aug 31, 2022
Your girlfriend left you, except she was kidnapped. undecided undecided
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by SocialJustice: 10:39am On Aug 31, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Are you married?

If not, there is nothing conjugal about your right sir
You are making a stupid argument. It is crazy how this generation can not think for themselves, even though they claim to be highly intelligent.
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Ishilove: 10:39am On Aug 31, 2022
xin5:

I didn't take it that serious because when she visits me, she always climb upstairs to go greet them....fast forward to this month, I noticed her strange attitudes towards me... no longer likes to visit... always saying we should meet in the mall. To come for my conjugal right is a problem. (I do send her Money, so it's my right).
You are deluded. Shior
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by geewean(m): 10:39am On Aug 31, 2022
Let do a good analysis here:

I understand your plight but your response of a revenge seems to be from an emotive perspective. Even if you want to take a revenge be strategic about it. The consequences of your conceived action might lead to your eviction from the compound in most case an unceremonious one.
The strategic move is this in view of the aforementioned consequence. First of all ensure you have secured good cash to move to a new apartment. Be Very friendly to your ex and the landlord son. Become a relationship coach or big brother to them. Through this your benevolent action, the sisters are observing unconsciously and you now extend the care to them too. Don't make the care to be so obvious else there might be some sort of resistance from a third party counsel.

From there be doing like one guy that can't hurt a fly. Check up on the sis regularly and surprised her with chinkili gift. One day invite her some where far from the house like an eatry don't ask anything sex observe her if she give green light. Then take her to a good hotel. Make sure you have taken the magic combo of Banana �,milk , dates and honey to activate your NIGER DELTA instrument.

Inside the oza room, seduce her to let u know her weak part. If it's her breast handle it softly with ur finger tip and suck it before your know she don spread her leg like Glo 5G Wifi. Tap her London road gently and then put it instrument cap only in and bring it out . She will speak in diverse tongue then you slide in to her DM .

On a steady, as the landlord son is banging ur ex , you to are banging his sis too. They thermodynamic equation is balanced. When He knows by himself. Don't argue with them to avoid violence so u no enter one chance. Exercise your three months stay and move. The downside to this is that they guy can be so pained to use jazz on you especially if Ms Ogun state guy.

Higher thought: This life you have abundance of women out there to choose. Just double your hustle. Make this dough and become economically powerful that ur ex and landlord son will be scared of you. Sure sure your ex will want to come back.Unfortunately, your landlord son must have expanded the road from a single lane to a wide double Kane like Lagos Ibadan express way. At that point you just tell her you don't play Nigerian premiership league but Champions league.

Don't act on the premise of emotions but be strategic. Next time when u bring a girl to the house restricted her from being friends with the neighbors.

That's my two cents

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by MartinsD12(m): 10:39am On Aug 31, 2022
xin5:
At first I thought it was a joke when a neighbor told me my girlfriend came around last month while I was away in another vicinity. This was someone that knew about my movement, I confronted her when I came back and she told me it's a friendly visit to my landlord house, apparently she was invited by the landlord daughter to come spend time with them unto paddy paddy settings without my notice.

I didn't take it that serious because when she visits me, she always climb upstairs to go greet them....fast forward to this month, I noticed her strange attitudes towards me... no longer likes to visit... always saying we should meet in the mall. To come for my conjugal right is a problem. (I do send her Money, so it's my right).

She broke up with me last week which was okay.. I didn't sweat it. But what surprised me is getting to know she's been seeing my landlord son at different locations.
it hurt me deeply because I took this guy like family even though we not close. But his elder sister and the middle one are so fond of me, giving me greenlight last 2 years when I just packed in as a young guy at 22 which I maintained frame but right now I may just do what I have in my mind and damn the consequences.
So you don't have any other important things to do in your life than talking of woman up and down, get busy make money pack out of that compound get your own house.
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Amotolongbo(f): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2022
SocialJustice:
You are making a stupid argument. It is crazy how this generation can not think for themselves, even though they claim to be highly intelligent.
Definitely, monkey raised you

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by osenidvdg(m): 10:42am On Aug 31, 2022
Kindly thread gently,don't do anything funny ,leave the girl ignore the guys sisters to earn yourself respect.be rest assure that you will be fine and your own woman will come to you.she will still come back to beg forgive her but don't have anything to do with her again, The guy also will still come back to narrate his ordeal with the girl.You will eventually win at the end.
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by uptownemmygee(m): 10:43am On Aug 31, 2022
Impregnate his two sisters and run
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by SocialJustice: 10:43am On Aug 31, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Definitely, monkey raised you
Lol, obviously, the monkey is more sensible than the humans who raised you if at this age, you lack capacity to think for yourself rather you live your life by what others said or wrote in a book.
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Amotolongbo(f): 10:48am On Aug 31, 2022
SocialJustice:
Lol, obviously, the monkey is more sensible than the humans who raised you if at this age, you lack capacity to think for yourself rather you live your life by what others said or wrote in a book.
Monkeys are below human in the evolutionary trend, so the monkey that raised you couldn’t be above any human.

Continue living your simian life.
I’m allergic to monkey please

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by ozome15(m): 10:48am On Aug 31, 2022
Go and make money
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by rickleye: 10:49am On Aug 31, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Please what is your conjugal right?

I wonder o
So he gives money entitles him to sex.
Doesn’t that sound like olosho and client Without the emotional baggage that comes with it ?
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Kavod: 10:50am On Aug 31, 2022
xin5:
At first I thought it was a joke when a neighbor told me my girlfriend came around last month while I was away in another vicinity. This was someone that knew about my movement, I confronted her when I came back and she told me it's a friendly visit to my landlord house, apparently she was invited by the landlord daughter to come spend time with them unto paddy paddy settings without my notice.

She broke up with me last week which was okay.. I didn't sweat it. But what surprised me is getting to know she's been seeing my landlord son at different locations.
it hurt me deeply because I took this guy like family even though we not close. But his elder sister and the middle one are so fond of me, giving me greenlight last 2 years when I just packed in as a young guy at 22 which I maintained frame but right now I may just do what I have in my mind and damn the consequences.
MY FRIEND GO AND READ YOUR BOOKS. RUBBISH, YOU NOR DE SHAME? YOU WAN DIE FOR INSIDE PUBLIC TOHTOH.
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by CaptainFM1: 10:50am On Aug 31, 2022
xin5:

All these year 2000 born kids sha! So because you give a girl money now, you have conjugal right on her. Where is this world going now?

Anyway, make I advise you before you take silly revenge that may land you into big trouble.

Always have it at the back of your mind that a lady is not exclusive your property if you never marry her. So make you just comot eyes for that girl.

Also, it's tough to continue living in that house because the matter go dey pepper you ooo. So if you get small change, once your rent is over, relocate to another zone.

Block the hell outta the girl and everybody that has anything to do with her. Make sure you move on. Life is always not fair.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Hotfreeze: 10:51am On Aug 31, 2022
xin5:
To come for my conjugal right is a problem. (I do send her Money, so it's my right).

xin5:
My house rent expired since July I still dodge landlord yesterday night.
she knows very well the hardship I'm facing presently, to even eat 2 square meal for myself is a problem. why add to it.

grin grin
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Munamoqel: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2022
xin5:

rekindle the green light .date the Guy sister as a pay back !
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Tegabadguy(m): 10:56am On Aug 31, 2022
xin5:

grin grin grin grin grin grin do you own back...nak her two sisters
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by kelspinall(m): 10:57am On Aug 31, 2022
upon all the problems in life na gf matter the bother you..bro have a a purpose and task abeg,as a youth there are more ti life than galfriend matter..also date with the mindset that she's leaving anytime..no gal is ready to stay with you till you make it,is rare..chase dreams and limit spending money on a gal..thats a wasted spending...

chase a cheque not a bicch...#maskoff bro..... peace
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by PeterObi4LP: 10:58am On Aug 31, 2022
Your girlfriend is not OBIdient and Usuful. Get yourself a Useful and OBIdient gf for your health sake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 31, 2022
xin5:

i have been financing her lifestyle since we met, hence it's my right to her body.

i still have 1year and 2months there.. plenty of time.... moving to another house not the problem..
Ehn ehn?
What ll you now do to her body if you marry her? Draw your tattoos in her body and soul?
I don't like your misfortune. I also support revenge a times. So...you are free to carry out your revenge.
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 31, 2022
xin5:

Bro your mumu too much ..

Did u go to school at all?

Well ASUU is on strike..

Get your PVC ready, this is the important thing now..

Man wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Minjim: 11:04am On Aug 31, 2022
You will have to tell your father to make you a landlord son too
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Buffalo2(m): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2022
xin5:

use that time knack the 6ters steady, spend some months extra and vamooze.
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by debbaron2011: 11:06am On Aug 31, 2022
My friend wise up, your girlfriend's motivation has changed, you breakfast is served. women are mostly ruled by their emotions and not LOVE. Forget her and move ON .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat / Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. / Benefits Of Being A Side Chick.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.