Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge (34739 Views)

My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
Revolution2022:
So you will be cool with it if your girlfriend tells you she can date as many guys as she want since you have not paid her bride price?

of course i will be cool with whatever she does as it will just show me the type of person she truly is....and i doubt there will be wedding plans any longer.

REMEMBER: this is who she is, this is what she is... you can try to stop her for being herself but in the long run, her true nature will always come back. so if the babe wants to be the neighborhood olosho, then let her be and go find someone else to marry (instead of trying to stop this hoe from being the slut that she wants to be)
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Testimony1988(m): 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
Don't do what you will regret later, since you have not done the needful, you can't lay claim to her, just move on.
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Davytech(m): 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
;DConjugal rights kwa!!! Bros you nor well ;DConjugal rights kwa!!! Bros you nor well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Davytech(m): 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
Conjugal rights kwa!!! Bros you nor well
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Sundayolabode: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
Oh boy that thing wey dey your mind go bad gaaan

Those girls go hear am for body
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Amotolongbo(f): 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
SocialJustice:
Lol, only sharp mouth you get.

Marriage is not a ceremony, it happens the moment people start to commit sexually, exchanging DNA. If the guy is footing her bills, he owns her and it is vice versa albeit differently as their needs in the relationship differ.
And this prehensile thing thinks he has made sense undecided
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by SocialJustice: 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Amotolongbo:
And this prehensile thing thinks he has made sense undecided
Anger won't let you see any sense in what I said, I didn't expect more understanding from you.
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Oesophagus99(m): 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Write him a message tell him since he wants to exchange his own sister to your girlfriend, it is ok and that you're happy with the bargain
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Amotolongbo(f): 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
SocialJustice:
Anger won't let you see any sense in what I said, I didn't expect more understanding from you.
cos you’ve got no common factor with sense
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by ibawon(m): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
xin5:
At first I thought it was a joke when a neighbor told me my girlfriend came around last month while I was away in another vicinity. This was someone that knew about my movement, I confronted her when I came back and she told me it's a friendly visit to my landlord house, apparently she was invited by the landlord daughter to come spend time with them unto paddy paddy settings without my notice.

I didn't take it that serious because when she visits me, she always climb upstairs to go greet them....fast forward to this month, I noticed her strange attitudes towards me... no longer likes to visit... always saying we should meet in the mall. To come for my conjugal right is a problem. (I do send her Money, so it's my right).

She broke up with me last week which was okay.. I didn't sweat it. But what surprised me is getting to know she's been seeing my landlord son at different locations.
it hurt me deeply because I took this guy like family even though we not close. But his elder sister and the middle one are so fond of me, giving me greenlight last 2 years when I just packed in as a young guy at 22 which I maintained frame but right now I may just do what I have in my mind and damn the consequences.
Go and thank God you didn't take her serious, imagined you got married and your children belong to your Landlord's Son

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Paulianfa(m): 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
This guy dey learn work, look this girls them dey do wonders like the word SHAME no get meaning again.
Oga knack the landlord daughters nah for revenge...
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Forchi: 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by patomberekpe(m): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
shut up idiot, She's not your girl, your true girl won't Even go to another Man whether davido or Messi, why cry over woman Who doesn't Love You,
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by HIPROFILE(m): 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
hey bro go hustle legit and make money first…na you go run for holes…If thats what you want doing

2 Likes

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Kyrestas: 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
I can Borrow you My Dick, if Your Onw is Not enougth to Do The Job.
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by kunle75(m): 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
xin5:
At first I thought it was a joke when a neighbor told me my girlfriend came around last month while I was away in another vicinity. This was someone that knew about my movement, I confronted her when I came back and she told me it's a friendly visit to my landlord house, apparently she was invited by the landlord daughter to come spend time with them unto paddy paddy settings without my notice.

I didn't take it that serious because when she visits me, she always climb upstairs to go greet them....fast forward to this month, I noticed her strange attitudes towards me... no longer likes to visit... always saying we should meet in the mall. To come for my conjugal right is a problem. (I do send her Money, so it's my right).

She broke up with me last week which was okay.. I didn't sweat it. But what surprised me is getting to know she's been seeing my landlord son at different locations.
it hurt me deeply because I took this guy like family even though we not close. But his elder sister and the middle one are so fond of me, giving me greenlight last 2 years when I just packed in as a young guy at 22 which I maintained frame but right now I may just do what I have in my mind and damn the consequences.

Be ready to pay a new rent elsewhere and have your testicle removed.
Abi you no get another problem other than women ? Sapa never catch you
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Olumaeme: 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
Which one is conjugal right? are you married?

If you are not married to someone they do not owe you exclusivity or body. Even if you spend money. Not that she forced you to spend nau.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Chibyike(m): 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
xin5:

i have been financing her lifestyle since we met, hence it's my right to her body.

yes I am pained, because I didn't really expect it.
i still have 1year and 2months there.. plenty of time.... moving to another house not the problem..
Oga have sense now, you will say no. Just freestyle them like they no exit.
I mean don't act as if it pains you. Keep doing your thing, believe me she will come around one day, and when she come try to Bleep her without condom, give her belle and leave everything for God.
Don't do stupid thing....good thing never finish #advice
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by babajero(m): 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
xin5:

So your revenge na to sleep with his sister and not to try build or buy your own house, oga your suffer just dey start.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
nokspos:
don't do anything , don't even sleep with his sisters, renting another apartment will cost you extra agent and agreement. this is not improving your life, you should be thinking of buying a house or building yours and that might take time, you need a place before that time, and you need to save well, moving from one house rent to another is not cool for a bright future plan.

Sleeping with his sisters will not give you freedom to bring in another lady which might become the soulmate you've been looking for. that girl that left you is not yours, and you should be happy she didn't fake it for you till you wife her.

find another woman and start a new life. let bygone be bygone

True point till you got to the part, not give you freedom to bring in another girl,na that one gan gan be the game.

I will even call them the sisters to help me open gate for her,Alaye.

After Vaulence na, DRY EYE CREW….. meaning no send anybody.

Me and my Landlord go be best pal. I go dey arrange babes for am. So no matter the pressure the kids put on landlord, no Quit notice !
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
HIPROFILE:
hey bro go hustle legit and make money first…na you go run for holes…If thats what you want doing

101% truest .
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Teymanhenry(f): 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
You mean he took your LovePeddler from you?
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by fykes(m): 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
All these children these days
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by sapeleboi(m): 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
landlord son 1 - op 0

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by fuckwell2080: 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
you are dating ASHAWO now you are complaining .leave woman matter alone make you no commit suicideone day ontop woman matter.Na when womanthey with.you be ur own.when she comot is na a BITCH another man go Bleep the WET WIDE TOTO.You have no right there even married woman they go Bleep outside come house pretend say notin happen talkless of woman wen no be ur wife.O boy forget ASHAWO matter before you commit suicide.They are dogs.
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by delpee(f): 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
xin5:

Thank God and move on. Don't take decisions when you're angry. You could land yourself in trouble.
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Fantazy(m): 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
Just concentrate on the guy's sister(s) if he has any.
Knack sege comot for her body
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by hkidola00(m): 12:30am On Sep 01, 2022
jagorinho:
Landson don carry you BTS & Over 2.5-------- 2.76 odds.

In all your revenge, do not do stuffs that would land you in Nigerian prison o, it won't be nice if that same ex of yours with the landlord son come to check you in prison for "solidarity" visit bringing along #500 worth of banana for your consumption.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 01, 2022
I be woman, i know as e dey go. that guy sabi bleep pass you my guy.
you be ozuor, you suppose know the level since na

Take heart

Check out Don jazzy's new Prodigy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5CTztU1Dog
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Wheezdom(m): 2:38am On Sep 01, 2022
xin5:
At first I thought it was a joke when a neighbor told me my girlfriend came around last month while I was away in another vicinity. This was someone that knew about my movement, I confronted her when I came back and she told me it's a friendly visit to my landlord house, apparently she hi was invited by the landlord daughter to come spend time with them unto paddy paddy settings without my notice.

it hurt me deeply because I took this guy like family even though we not close. But his elder sister and the middle one are so fond of me, giving me greenlight last 2 years when I just packed in as a young guy at 22 which I main stained frame but right now I may just do what I have in my mind and damn the consequences.
you said you send her money fr time to time as conjugal rights?? Are you both married... Now I see where the problem starts from.. You are jst a loser Simp who put pressure on himself over a girl.. Can you do that to your homies Huh..?? I swear I will slap you if I had the chance.. You deserved what happened man.. You are jst a kid in the game of relationship.. Can you imagine this shit i jst read?? Whatsoever you do with your landlord's daughters is none of my business anyway.. Am here to correct you bro.. PM me to send you a book a bought on Amazon on relationship. It will help you to stop simping
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by dollytino4real(f): 5:05am On Sep 01, 2022
Sukkyy2010:

My prayer for that dude you're leaching to redefine his goal and leave you this month �
ok I said anything wrong Mr leach
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 01, 2022
xin5:

Bleep de hell out of his Sisters grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. / The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve / Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.