Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge (34734 Views)

My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by EmperorTolson: 6:55am On Aug 31, 2022
The girl that'll later regret her action. Don't be foolish enough to take unnecessary action but live your life, you might as well go down with the guy sisters, the two of them (one after the other) but don't rush else you'll embarrass yourself.

9 Likes

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Sweetvie: 7:49am On Aug 31, 2022
You guys just get wahala
If one girl did not want u ,u will go for another why stressing yourself. It her right to date whoever she want after u guys broke up.
Better focus on yourself
Una go just carry girl matter for head

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by iHateFraudsters: 8:28am On Aug 31, 2022
If anyone takes your girl, then she's not your girl.

The person just took your b1tch.

A girl that's yours will come, and no one can take her away from you.

My point, don't stress over b1tches

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by EmiDon11: 9:09am On Aug 31, 2022
xin5:

i have been financing her lifestyle since we met, hence it's my right to her body.
have u taken her to the altar?

If NO then.....

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Baronthecelebri: 9:27am On Aug 31, 2022
Bleep the 2 sisters, give them Belle and park out, pretend like nothing happene. That's how quiet people take revenge. Meditate on this,"REVENGE IS GOOD WHEN WHEN IT IS SERVE COLD"

4 Likes

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Streett: 9:45am On Aug 31, 2022
LikeAking:
To ake his fadas house away from him.

That's d best revenge.

Evil Genius grin….

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by frozen70(f): 10:00am On Aug 31, 2022
xin5:
At first I thought it was a joke when a neighbor told me my girlfriend came around last month while I was away in another vicinity.. This was someone that knew about my movement, I confronted her when I came back and she told me it's a friendly visit to my landlord house, apparently she was invited by the landlord daughter to come spend time with them unto paddy paddy settings without my notice . i didn't take it that serious because when she visits me, she always climb upstairs to go greet them....fast forward to this month, I noticed her strange attitudes towards me... no longer likes to visit... always saying we should meet in the mall..to come for my conjugal right is a problem.(I do send her Money, so it's my right) she broke up with me last week which was okay.. I didn't sweat it... but what surprised me is getting to know she's been seeing my landlord son at different locations.
it hurt me deeply because I took this guy like family even though we not close... but his elder sister and the middle one are so fond of me, giving me greenlight last 2years when I just packed in as a young guy at 22... which I maintained frame but right now I may just do what I have in my mind and damn the consequences.

The consequence is jail or life imprisonment

You should be happy that you never knew that your girlfriend is wayward

Go and celebrate freedom and move on while you watch how he will use her and dump her

3 Likes

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by CalabarPikin: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2022
Goan make money
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Zagee: 10:09am On Aug 31, 2022
Now you want to take his birthright away grin. OK goodluck.. cheesy
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by bigpicture001: 10:10am On Aug 31, 2022
Women are items one can buy and sell.. just like at the stack in a store... Only highest bidder take them home...

Women are not humans , dey are an item.....

3 Likes

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Augustine4real: 10:10am On Aug 31, 2022
Sorry bro
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by NJV: 10:11am On Aug 31, 2022
Your girlfriend is not the only girl alive. Peace of mind is better at all times. What will the revenge add to you?

Just move on to better things

3 Likes

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by EBEk101(m): 10:11am On Aug 31, 2022
This one nah mumu
Nothing in this life can make me fight for a girl that willingly left

6 Likes

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by SouthSouth1914: 10:12am On Aug 31, 2022
Bro, no need for revenge. The girl was not yours in the first place!

3 Likes

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by BigYash: 10:12am On Aug 31, 2022
xin5:
At first I thought it was a joke when a neighbor told me my girlfriend came around last month while I was away in another vicinity. This was someone that knew about my movement, I confronted her when I came back and she told me it's a friendly visit to my landlord house, apparently she was invited by the landlord daughter to come spend time with them unto paddy paddy settings without my notice.

I didn't take it that serious because when she visits me, she always climb upstairs to go greet them....fast forward to this month, I noticed her strange attitudes towards me... no longer likes to visit... always saying we should meet in the mall. To come for my conjugal right is a problem. (I do send her Money, so it's my right).

She broke up with me last week which was okay.. I didn't sweat it. But what surprised me is getting to know she's been seeing my landlord son at different locations.
it hurt me deeply because I took this guy like family even though we not close. But his elder sister and the middle one are so fond of me, giving me greenlight last 2 years when I just packed in as a young guy at 22 which I maintained frame but right now I may just do what I have in my mind and damn the consequences.
First knack his first and middle sisters or just dash the two belle. Their brother mind go dey.... grin Then come for further advice on how to deal with ur ex.. Na joke I dey o.. Lol.

If ur rent expires,look for another apartment. Life too sweet, to go dey fight over gutter(Community Pucci)

5 Likes

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by ovanda(m): 10:12am On Aug 31, 2022
Akinzola:
Oga woman leave u no be problem, àbí u no get any other problem ni?

Ask him the nama
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Powerfly(f): 10:12am On Aug 31, 2022
xin5:
At first I thought it was a joke when a neighbor told me my girlfriend came around last month while I was away in another vicinity. This was someone that knew about my movement, I confronted her when I came back and she told me it's a friendly visit to my landlord house, apparently she was invited by the landlord daughter to come spend time with them unto paddy paddy settings without my notice.

I didn't take it that serious because when she visits me, she always climb upstairs to go greet them....fast forward to this month, I noticed her strange attitudes towards me... no longer likes to visit... always saying we should meet in the mall. To come for my conjugal right is a problem. (I do send her Money, so it's my right).

She broke up with me last week which was okay.. I didn't sweat it. But what surprised me is getting to know she's been seeing my landlord son at different locations.
it hurt me deeply because I took this guy like family even though we not close. But his elder sister and the middle one are so fond of me, giving me greenlight last 2 years when I just packed in as a young guy at 22 which I maintained frame but right now I may just do what I have in my mind and damn the consequences.

Girl friend...? Conjugal right?
This two don't seem to add up shocked angry

2 Likes

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:12am On Aug 31, 2022
luizpippo:
He say na conjugal right!!!!

grin grin grin grin cheesy

Hope the landlord son did not knack her on your matrimonial bed cheesy cheesy cheesy

Girls sha, how do you move from sleeping with one neighbor to another.

Nigerian girls are what again ??
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 31, 2022
Early this morning you dey Shout Emi lokan

7 Likes

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by SouthSouth1914: 10:14am On Aug 31, 2022
Mykelslim:
Knack craze comot the sisters of the guy. E go pain am pass but still save money to park out. grin

Make him pack out now if he wants to go on a revenge mission!
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 31, 2022
Your yin got yanged. No woman is yours, it's just your turn. Even if your gf was still with you, you should bang your landlord's daughters. That's within your right.

That said, next time, you should prevent other men -- especially those who use their sisters as fronts -- from famzing with your woman. It never ends well.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Sijo01(f): 10:14am On Aug 31, 2022
Your landlord son didn't 'take' your girlfriend away from you. She willingly accept to be with him.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by CaveAdullam: 10:16am On Aug 31, 2022
1. Guys should upgrade their mentality: never be eager to monopolize a commodity that chooses to be free. Enjoy your part and let her go.

2. Never soil your reputation because of a woman. Your reputation is you. If you spoil it because of a woman, nobody will ever fault her, the damage is on you.

3. Don't sh!t where you eat.

4. Don't fight another man because of a woman. Both of you should ravage her, at least that's what she wants.

5. Never invest time in women who don't value themselves.

6. Don't destroy a man's reputation because of a woman.

7. The woman that can't respect you among people and other men is a woman who you should take serious.

8. Use your money to better yourself; stop paying your girlfriend or wife because of sex. Except you are dealing with a prostitute.

9. Don't force a woman into any relationship, it always ends stale. Maintain your sanity man.

10. When a woman can't consistently keep up with the agreements both of you make, discard her. It is a sure sign of weakness and instability.

11. Don't be provoked into action because you want to make a point when it comes to women, most times, it is better to avoid, except you have all the factors on your side.

12. Maintain your health and sanity.

Only deal with women who are serious with their lives and are yet wholesome sexually, emotionally, and psychologically. A good sense of finance is also important.

13. Better to move slowly as a man than deal with women on a rollercoaster.

Thanks.

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Andytyx(m): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2022
Befriend all his sisters at once. That's my humble opinion guy.
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Anuoluwa12345(f): 10:17am On Aug 31, 2022
Abi o.. see God bless you. Na wetin I wan say be that... You can't really snatch a gal away from a guy, except she left herself... It's obvious the girl no truly love him.. if she does.. you can't really change the heart of a girl in love... O ma difficult Di e
Ukafor:
Point of correction, ur landlord son didn't take ur gf, ur gf left u to ur landlord son, know this Point of correction, ur landlord son didn't take ur gf, ur gf left u to ur landlord son, know this Point of correction, ur landlord son didn't take ur gf, ur gf left u to ur landlord son, know this
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by franchasofficia: 10:17am On Aug 31, 2022
xin5:

The only way to revenge is to buy his father's house and turn them to your tenant, anything less of this is a waste of your limited time, move on.

Another second frivolous option is to date one or two of your landlord's daughters while you have prepared yourself completely to pack out of their house asap.

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by riverbird: 10:17am On Aug 31, 2022
Take his mum from her husband, use juju grin
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Kajaard: 10:17am On Aug 31, 2022
xin5:

i have been financing her lifestyle since we met, hence it's my right to her body.

I agree with the boldfaced cool

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Ashirioluwa: 10:17am On Aug 31, 2022
You should be happy that someone took away your sorrow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 / When A Couple Truly Love Each Other / The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.