Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge (34711 Views)

My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by neighbourhud: 10:17am On Aug 31, 2022
Conjugal right...?

Ok, I'm listening... continue
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 31, 2022
If your girlfriend can be taken away from you then she was never your girlfriend just move on.
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by SmithRussell(m): 10:18am On Aug 31, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Bleep the 2 sisters, give them Belle and park out, pretend like nothing happene. That's how quiet people take revenge. Meditate on this,"REVENGE IS GOOD WHEN WHEN IT IS SERVE COLD"
So if the two sisters decide to keep the babies nkor?
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Akanoaaa(m): 10:18am On Aug 31, 2022
Mykelslim:
Knack craze comot the sisters of the guy. E go pain am pass but still save money to park out. grin

Listen to this guy op. Most importantly, save money to park out.

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by judedwriter(m): 10:18am On Aug 31, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Please what is your conjugal right?

They all think sex is for free, both for boyfriends and husbands.... Na Wa o.
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by nokspos: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2022
don't do anything , don't even sleep with his sisters, renting another apartment will cost you extra agent fee and agreement. this is not improving your life, you should be thinking of buying a house or building yours and that might take time, you need a place before that time, and you need to save well, moving from one house rent to another is not cool for a bright future plan, the best revenge is to better your life.

Sleeping with his sisters will not give you freedom to bring in another lady which might become the soulmate you've been looking for. that girl that left you is not yours, and you should be happy she didn't fake it for you till you wife her.

find another woman and start a new life. let bygone be bygone

4 Likes

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Berankis: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2022
xin5:
At first I thought it was a joke when a neighbor told me my girlfriend came around last month while I was away in another vicinity. This was someone that knew about my movement, I confronted her when I came back and she told me it's a friendly visit to my landlord house, apparently she was invited by the landlord daughter to come spend time with them unto paddy paddy settings without my notice.

I didn't take it that serious because when she visits me, she always climb upstairs to go greet them....fast forward to this month, I noticed her strange attitudes towards me... no longer likes to visit... always saying we should meet in the mall. To come for my conjugal right is a problem. (I do send her Money, so it's my right).

She broke up with me last week which was okay.. I didn't sweat it. But what surprised me is getting to know she's been seeing my landlord son at different locations.
it hurt me deeply because I took this guy like family even though we not close. But his elder sister and the middle one are so fond of me, giving me greenlight last 2 years when I just packed in as a young guy at 22 which I maintained frame but right now I may just do what I have in my mind and damn the consequences.
Don't do anything. Just let it go. The strength is in not revenging, it is not cowardice. It would have been better if you did it naturally but not to to get back at anybody.
Be yourself and learn from the experience.
You will be fine

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Moh247: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2022
The best revenge is to move on and get another better girl

Show them you are happier without them and don't bother fighting them, let their conscience worry them small
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by ridbell01(m): 10:19am On Aug 31, 2022
Collect the landlady and thank me later

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by mjuvey3: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2022
A young man like you should be focused on yourself not a woman...I'm not saying don't have a relationship but use your head,there are many beautiful ladies around.

As a man,you should know how to woo women so if one leaves you,you won't be bothered.....You stay alone so privacy shouldn't be a problem.

That girl ain't for you,move on and become someone in life.
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by bennyflipy(m): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2022
CalabarPikin:
Goan make money
Your mess go nice, your jokes go funny.

M.I na OG
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by MJBOLT: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2022
the brainless fvcktard of an op is pained that someone else is about to eat or is eating what he's been grooming for years.
When we say don't invest in a woman who's not a relative,they say we hate women.

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by SerikiFulani(m): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2022
You're still young grin That's why you fidgeting over a community hoe.

Reminiscing on when I fvcked Grandma,Mother & Daughter and we all lived in the same street cheesy

I have been a bad nigga smiley
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by ferry1: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2022
Haha, na today overtaking start? she see something for your landlord pikin body pass you be dat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by DevilSignature: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2022
xin5:
At first I thought it was a joke when a neighbor told me my girlfriend came around last month while I was away in another vicinity. This was someone that knew about my movement, I confronted her when I came back and she told me it's a friendly visit to my landlord house, apparently she was invited by the landlord daughter to come spend time with them unto paddy paddy settings without my notice.

I didn't take it that serious because when she visits me, she always climb upstairs to go greet them....fast forward to this month, I noticed her strange attitudes towards me... no longer likes to visit... always saying we should meet in the mall. To come for my conjugal right is a problem. (I do send her Money, so it's my right).

She broke up with me last week which was okay.. I didn't sweat it. But what surprised me is getting to know she's been seeing my landlord son at different locations.
it hurt me deeply because I took this guy like family even though we not close. But his elder sister and the middle one are so fond of me, giving me greenlight last 2 years when I just packed in as a young guy at 22 which I maintained frame but right now I may just do what I have in my mind and damn the consequences.
you are just 22yrs probably when you get to 30yrs you will understand that women were not meant to be cherish, attached emotions or more value than they deserves.

I advised you move on with your business. You can nack the sisters

2 Likes

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by godofuck231: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2022
LikeAking:
To ake his fadas house away from him.

That's d best revenge.
he could add the mother and complete the trophy
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by CalabarPikin: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2022
bennyflipy:

Your mess go nice, your jokes go funny.

M.I na OG

Getat
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by luminouz(m): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you didnt marry the babe and therefore should let her date whoever she desires. what is your issue with who she can/cant date after you?!

What's wrong with you?

Must you comment without any iota of logic?

I will need to fix you ASAP. This is getting embarrassing
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by ike007(m): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2022
Akinzola:
Oga woman leave u no be problem, àbí u no get any other problem ni?

Loud that volume

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by ajayiopy: 10:24am On Aug 31, 2022
xin5:

BABA , I CAN NEVER FIGHT OVER WOMAN.
CHASE MONEY ,BE RESPECTFUL AND NEVER BE RUDE.
THE WOMAN WILL KEEP BEGGING.
IN MY UNIVERSITY DAYS ,NA WOMAN DEY BEG ME FOR VISIT,NO BE SEY I GET SHISHI BUT I KNOW MY VALUE.

4 Likes

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by marsup: 10:26am On Aug 31, 2022
Because you give her some change, means you own her body? You are not to blame though, I blame the girls who have no self respect.
It might be this mentality of yours, that made her dump your ass for some one better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:27am On Aug 31, 2022
your age explained why you're bothered anyway, gf left you and no gf again?

guy even my dick dey shout I won't rest with many pussies locking around

bang if you won bang but no dey do like ogoro
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by abobote: 10:27am On Aug 31, 2022
Sleep with the two sisters and dump them.

But, thinking deep again, they are not supposed to pay for their brother's sin.

Let it go

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Angelfrost(m): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2022
Took your girlfriend how?!! Kidnapped her or what?!!

Such statements from weak men irritate me seriously!

Okay, sue him to court since you don't know the difference between girlfriend and wife! Useless bitch ass Negroes!

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by gassbee: 10:28am On Aug 31, 2022
You can dam d consequence but remember kirikiri maximum prison awaits you if u really mess things up
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2022
You better leave them alone for your own good , woman and man matter no dey finish .
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by ikdaddy01(m): 10:30am On Aug 31, 2022
Fire on!!! Its your right.
We do gofund me for you to buy more arsenals and weapons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by Spain007(m): 10:31am On Aug 31, 2022
xin5:

Hope you've gathered some dough for another apartment or increment ?
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by bdon123(m): 10:32am On Aug 31, 2022
Mykelslim:
Knack craze comot the sisters of the guy. E go pain am pass but still save money to park out. grin
I agree wit u bro
Re: My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge by aku626(m): 10:32am On Aug 31, 2022
[quote author=xin5 post=116204418]
i have been financing her lifestyle since we met, hence it's my right to her body.

Check out the meaning again. You’re not married and she owes you no obligations to give you her body. If you still think she does cause of financial favors you shower her with then I must say you have a prostitution as your gf and it’s no shocking she’s acted the way she has.
Furthermore with your type of mindset you don’t need relationships save yourself the stress and do only hookups or better still abstinence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / 1st Abuja Sex Party-endtime-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.