Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar (2358 Views)

Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar / Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by okoroemeka(m): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
Rainbow10:
Redpillers abeg back me up oooo grin grin grin
if our Lord jesus Christ can forgive Mary Magdalene a confirm olosho and husband snaicher,who are you to bear grudges,if you are looking for a virgin you risking going to prison for defilement because you can only see virgins from 16-17 yrs down,90% of girls that finish secondary school are no longer virgins in Nigeria,good luck on your search
Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by InfinityFabric: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Being a virgin is one of the best qualification a lady would ever have. It the qualification of good girl, good upbringing, good marriage partner but it not the most important part in marriage bruh if you understand wat i mean smiley
I think we agree mostly on this anyways.

, good marriage partner but it not the most important part in marriage bruh if you understand wat i mean smiley
It's not only the physical aspect of the "tear leather", but the fact the man is able to make his print on her easily. Something very hard to do with hoes.
Even for a man without game, virgins and very less experienced (perhaps fooling around and got popped) seems to be more safer than hoes. It used to be a good bet for the average man, now the market is muddy. That's why we need to shame them more.
Men will always come for women, it's up to her to say: marriage or bust.

1 Like

Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by Sweetvie: 9:31am On Sep 04, 2022
InfinityFabric:

I think we agree mostly on this anyways.

It's not only the physical aspect of the "tear leather", but the fact the man is able to make his print on her easily. Something very hard to do with hoes.
Even for a man without game, virgins and very less experienced (perhaps fooling around and got popped) seems to be more safer than hoes. It used to be a good bet for the average man, now the market is muddy. That's why we need to shame them more.
Men will always come for women, it's up to her to say: marriage or bust.
Lol... Now you get me. That's wat am trying to say, the market is muddy

1 Like

Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by ibkonekt(m): 1:27am On Sep 05, 2022
LadyD22:

What is this one saying?
What kind of worthless mention is this. Dont mention if you do not understand how to read and understand
Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by ibkonekt(m): 1:28am On Sep 05, 2022
After all is said and done, women want to be able to sleep around and have no consequence for it. They will always tey to shame or dodge because most cannot meet the standard.
No one can determine what comes his way but at least men should be qble to understand why virgin are better than open wh0res

1 Like

Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by ibkonekt(m): 1:34am On Sep 05, 2022
okoroemeka:
if our Lord jesus Christ can forgive Mary Magdalene a confirm olosho and husband snaicher,who are you to bear grudges,if you are looking for a virgin you risking going to prison for defilement because you can only see virgins from 16-17 yrs down,90% of girls that finish secondary school are no longer virgins in Nigeria,good luck on your search
Forgiveness was of sin not marriage bros. Nobody says oloshos cannot be good ppl. It is possi le but not probable. If 100 olosho should marry the stats show that over 80% would end up in damaged marriages. The mary magdalene example does not negate the fact that a woman that openly sleeps around is not a good fit for marriage compared to virgin in comparison. Whether a virgin can be found or not is besides the point of the topic. Fact is that virgins are better and most women fall into wh0re category

1 Like

Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by ibkonekt(m): 1:39am On Sep 05, 2022
LadyD22:

I have dated a male virgin , and many people have , it actually makes you curious and puts you on your toes because now you don't want to share him , worse part was he was a handsome fine tall man , smart and kind , you probably do not believe it , I didn't get to be his first coz we broke up ( embarassed)

I am looking for another virgin , I want to use my hands and spoil him , I understand men small but they're just so petty with it , like they are entitled to it , when they're not , when anyone asked me that stupid question in the past

"are you a virgin ?"

Yes I was but it's very irritating to say yes or no , coz I immediately know the kind of person I'm talking to ,
When I felt comfortable with someone I tell them myself and sometimes they ask indirectly, politely and I get the hint , "you look very innocent with these your baby face "

Then I can say " yes I've done this and I've done that"

But because Nigerian men lack conversational skills , they interrogate you and demand to know
and when you start losing vibe to answer

"aha! Come my brothers for I have caught myself a prostitute and a witch "

and most questions only need a yes or a no and you? and then they say Nigerian women are too proud , I asked if she has eaten for the 100th time today and she got angry

Male virgin, tall, fine, smart, kind....all the traits of hypergamy fulfilled only except the virginity part. I am pretty sure that the guy was rich or financially okay. Why dont you get a male virgin that is poor, short, ugly.
The fact of the matter is women choose men based on all the other factors you listed apart from virginty so the tall, rich, smart were the leading factor for you, then virginity was icing for you. It didnt really matter because u had already chosen him. Now for a man youth and purity and virginity and beauty are the leading factors for marriage selection. Other factors come later.

1 Like

Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by LadyD22(f): 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
ibkonekt:

Male virgin, tall, fine, smart, kind....all the traits of hypergamy fulfilled only except the virginity part. I am pretty sure that the guy was rich or financially okay. Why dont you get a male virgin that is poor, short, ugly.
The fact of the matter is women choose men based on all the other factors you listed apart from virginty so the tall, rich, smart were the leading factor for you, then virginity was icing for you. It didnt really matter because u had already chosen him. Now for a man youth and purity and virginity and beauty are the leading factors for marriage selection. Other factors come later.

I mentioned the qualities he had that I liked and here you are body shaming men trying to put words into my mouth in other to prove a point , I don't know who made you bitter but I do hope you recover soon

There is nothing wrong with having a preference but just because you have a preference doesn't give you or anyone the right to bully a person for their individual characteristics , that is where a lot of men fail

"I like a woman that is younger than I am , I like to be in charge and I feel attracted to their adventurousness" this is a preference that is uplifting to young women and does no harm to anyone

"I don't like fat women, they're just useless "this is bullying , what business do you have trying to shame people whom you have no interest in , and some people say things like this and call it a preference and then go ahead and say "if you're offended it is not my fault

I can also say" I like tall dark men " this is a preference that is uplifting to my kind of men

"I don't like light skinned short men who can't speak English" I have no business with them and this is just unnecessary bullying because there are plenty of other people who Fancy them just the way they are , so what is the point?

Your response proved one thing right and that is the fact that a lot of men lack conversational skills , you proved it when you attempted to put words in my mouth about men who are opposite my ex , to get the response that would've been satisfactory to your grain sized ego
Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by ibkonekt(m): 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
LadyD22:

I mentioned the qualities he had that I liked and here you are body shaming men trying to put words into my mouth in other to prove a point , I don't know who made you bitter but I do hope you recover soon
lie number 1
nobody ever shamed any man or woman for body type. the qualities u mentioned are typical to what every female on earth claims they want, how many percentages of men meet those standards? about 10 to 15% worldwide, this is hypergamy. like I said virginity was not your leading draw to the man it was the hypergamous traits and qualities you saw that most likely drew you to this person, and then you try to front-load virginity as the main reason for choosing this man. if this man was a virgin and lacked all the other qualities you would not choose him...most likely. this is a typical trait of women, they want to secure resources first, then DNA SECOND, they also want to be able to mask all that in pretence. all other talks are attempts to mask their parasitic nature.

There is nothing wrong with having a preference but just because you have a preference doesn't give you or anyone the right to bully a person for their individual characteristics, that is where a lot of men fail
have all the preferences that you want but bear in mind that if your preference is above your sexual market value you would most likely get used and dumped, this is what is happening in society today where all the women want tall, fine, rich, nice, sexy guys to marry, however, they are not qualified for such men, hence get fvcked for fun and dumped, then they carry that used body and claim brand new to a s1mp.
women are greedy and think they can get away with no accountability for their past. 80% of women are sleeping and aiming for 15% of men. hypergamy

"I like a woman that is younger than I am , I like to be in charge and I feel attracted to their adventurousness" this is a preference that is uplifting to young women and does no harm to anyone
that is almost all men's choice for good reasons, men look for purity, loyalty, and beauty in a woman. it's more of biology than a preference. do a survey and find a man with a preference for a woman that has slept with 500 men, has 4 bastard babies, broken up all her past relationships, and is 50 years of age.....for marriage specifically..(because men will sleep with anything regardless of what she is...but marriage is different)

"I don't like fat women, they're just useless "this is bullying , what business do you have trying to shame people whom you have no interest in , and some people say things like this and call it a preference and then go ahead and say "if you're offended it is not my fault
saying fat ppl are useless is a step too far for me and I don't condone that. however, society does not allow men to say they find fat women disgusting to look at. this is speech control. in the west, it's gotten to a point where you cannot reject a lady because she is fat. what rubbish, being fat is a sign of laziness and lack of care and understanding of what is appealing to the opposite gender. there are those that like fat, but there are few who do not make the rule.

I can also say" I like tall dark men " this is a preference that is uplifting to my kind of men

look at it this way. if a man says he wants a virgin for marriage, women will bring pitchforks in anger because they have been used and deep down they want to be wives, but they no longer qualify due to their stupidity in believing feminist lies and propaganda.
if men said you are not allowed to choose men that are tall, smart, and all those jazz, that you must accept short bald men and cannot reject men you do not fancy, you would cry foul. furthermore, women have the govt enforcing their nonsense on men worldwide because of their feelings.

"I don't like light skinned short men who can't speak English" I have no business with them and this is just unnecessary bullying because there are plenty of other people who Fancy them just the way they are , so what is the point?
I don't know why u keep repeating bullying, maybe the programming that women are all nice, sugar and spice is hard to deconstruct from your head. but women are manipulative, calculative and wicked to hell. your preferences are hypergamous and almost all women want that, so you women will throw themselves at this type of man and get used and dumped, then come and say all men are trash. but you all choose to sleep with the same type of men.
women will never ever choose steve urkle for dating or marriage but complain when tom cruise uses them for fun and blame steve urkle for tom cruises damage to them

Your response proved one thing right and that is the fact that a lot of men lack conversational skills , you proved it when you attempted to put words in my mouth about men who are opposite my ex , to get the response that would've been satisfactory to your grain sized ego
I don't know how you can make a claim that something is proven while absolutely saying nothing, it almost seems like you need to gaslight yourself into believing what you say to make yourself feel better. no words were put anywhere. just stating the facts and stats of women in today's society and their lies and delusions which should be public knowledge for men to hear and decide if they want to marry a willing th0t or not

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When To Run While Chatting A Nigeria Lady / These Kind Of Men Need To Be Flogged Publicly / How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.