Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Stop Financing Your Girlfriend When She Is Not Your Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Financing Your Girlfriend When She Is Not Your Wife. (615 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later / How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Financing Your Girlfriend When She Is Not Your Wife. by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 31, 2022
There is nothing wrong taking your girrfriend out and paying for her only. There is nothing wrong buying your babe something romantic but do it with sense. Love is reprocial, I do not blame some women sha. To me, they are wiser than men. You never pay bride price and you paying a babe her school fee, taking her to shop and even giving her pocket money constantly. I hear some even buy girl motor when the relationship no too sure.The one wey dey me laff is when the babe dump Mr generous for one badoo. This is 2022, shine your eyes well and love with sense.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Financing Your Girlfriend When She Is Not Your Wife. by Moh247: 10:30am On Aug 31, 2022
cool

Will they listen... Premium tears would always reset people's brain

They don't even see it as help, but feel it's entitlement

You can help anybody but it's not by force

Say no sometimes you won't die... She either moves on to another person or sees you for who you are

5 Likes

Re: Stop Financing Your Girlfriend When She Is Not Your Wife. by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 31, 2022
Moh247:

It is a pity sha.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Financing Your Girlfriend When She Is Not Your Wife. by Onitemhi(m): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2022
masmnd8:
There is nothing wrong taking your girrfriend out and pay for her only. There is nothing wrong to even buy your babe some thing romantic but do it with sense. Love is reprocial , I do not blame some women sha. To me, they are wiser than men. You never pay bride price and you paying a babe school fee, shopping and even giving her pocket money. I hear some even buy girl motor when the relationship no too sure.The one wey dey me laff is when the babe dump Mr generous for one badoo. This is 2022, shine your eyes well and love with sense.
one big chicken lap for you gee

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Financing Your Girlfriend When She Is Not Your Wife. by BRIMBRAM: 10:41am On Aug 31, 2022
Stop having sex with your girlfriends when they are not your wives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Financing Your Girlfriend When She Is Not Your Wife. by blazingblender(m): 10:42am On Aug 31, 2022
Oya over to the women
You can start crying out your eye balls

2 Likes

Re: Stop Financing Your Girlfriend When She Is Not Your Wife. by Moh247: 10:43am On Aug 31, 2022
BRIMBRAM:
Stop allowing your boyfriends to have sex with you when they are not your husbands.

Fair enough hook up and runs girls are available for cheap and won't request for school fees or training them for sex

Everyone can hustle, let them hustle too. With internet there are many freelance jobs

4 Likes

Re: Stop Financing Your Girlfriend When She Is Not Your Wife. by LalastiklaIa(m): 10:50am On Aug 31, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

You people are actually a mumu. You think we men live for sex and that it is our food and we can't do without it. So you dumb asses try to push the ideology that pussy=money. As we spend money as guys that's how you girls spend your pussies too which is a lie because your smelly pussies will still be with you but money spent on you bitches is gone forever never to be recovered. You bitches also enjoy the sex, collect money for what you enjoyed and still carry your useless entitled mindset because you taught you did a favour.

Men lose their money, their sperm (hope you know the stress the body undergoes to create sperm), their time, their energy and literally gain nothing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Financing Your Girlfriend When She Is Not Your Wife. by Boogyman557: 10:51am On Aug 31, 2022
Holly Gram cool OP...

U deserve ODOGWU BITTERS!

Na this same MATAYANCE make me BLAST one of my useless MANCHI left leg wit my old KALA 4 port Harcourt...

This guy sell em PAPA land, use the money go lodge for hotel for 1 month wit woman..

Were we see this guy na for police station, them arrest am because no money to pay for the hotel room again..

As em MAMA go release am from police..

I use my old KALA take BLAST BLAST em left leg DROP 4 GROUND...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

4 Likes

Re: Stop Financing Your Girlfriend When She Is Not Your Wife. by LalastiklaIa(m): 10:52am On Aug 31, 2022
BRIMBRAM:
But dumb ass women still will ask you for money when you've not had the useless thing called sex which is the only thing they have to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Financing Your Girlfriend When She Is Not Your Wife. by temitope27(m): 11:11am On Aug 31, 2022
BRIMBRAM:
as if women don't love sex pass men sef

2 Likes

Re: Stop Financing Your Girlfriend When She Is Not Your Wife. by GALAXY11(m): 11:13am On Aug 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Say no sometimes you won't die... She either moves on to another person or sees you for who you are

grin grin angry grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Stop Financing Your Girlfriend When She Is Not Your Wife. by satandeterrible: 11:28am On Aug 31, 2022
masmnd8:
There is nothing wrong taking your girrfriend out and pay for her only. There is nothing wrong to even buy your babe some thing romantic but do it with sense. Love is reprocial , I do not blame some women sha. To me, they are wiser than men. You never pay bride price and you paying a babe school fee, shopping and even giving her pocket money constantly. I hear some even buy girl motor when the relationship no too sure.The one wey dey me laff is when the babe dump Mr generous for one badoo. This is 2022, shine your eyes well and love with sense.

FACTS
Re: Stop Financing Your Girlfriend When She Is Not Your Wife. by Savedday: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Stop Financing Your Girlfriend When She Is Not Your Wife. by Mcslize: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

Say NO to transactional sex.
Re: Stop Financing Your Girlfriend When She Is Not Your Wife. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
masmnd8:
There is nothing wrong taking your girrfriend out and paying for her only. There is nothing wrong buying your babe something romantic but do it with sense. Love is reprocial, I do not blame some women sha. To me, they are wiser than men. You never pay bride price and you paying a babe her school fee, taking her to shop and even giving her pocket money constantly. I hear some even buy girl motor when the relationship no too sure.The one wey dey me laff is when the babe dump Mr generous for one badoo. This is 2022, shine your eyes well and love with sense.

sadly, many will not listen as they have already been brainwashed by women... sadly, i dont expect any better from men who listen to foolish men telling them:"make money and women would flock"

what good woman would flock to a man who is showing MONEY, if not these money hungry broke aass hungry pay as you go oloshoes?!

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Currently Enjoying In Your Relationship? / See How I Planned To Japa From Working For My Boss / “lagos Is No Man’s Land” – Yul Edochie Reveal The Real Owners Of Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.