Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him (24821 Views)

Dele Alake: Tinubu Showed The Calibre Of His Team / Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake / Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by luvinhubby(m): 10:24am On Sep 01, 2022
Splendid235:
Peter Obi's legacy speaks loudest.Not an antiquated and ebbing,old ancestral human being coming to rule nigeria while being supported by docile,ill informed selfish charlattans.

READ....
goanverify
1. Peter Obi built ANSU Teaching hospital Awka.
2. Peter Obi built ANSU Igbariam Campus.
3. Peter Obi built Head bridge to Umunya 10 lanes
4. Peter Obi built Agulu Lake hotel
6. Peter Obi paid off 32b gratuities owed since Military era.
7. Peter Obi built Nkpor fly over.
8. Peter Obi built Obosi Flyover (Julius Berger is using it for their bypass now)
10. Peter Obi bought over 20,000 vehicles from Innoson and paid cash. He gave the vehicles to secondary schools, traditional rulers and vigilante groups.
11. Peter Obi dualized Zik Avenue to Agu-Awka with RCC.
12. Peter Obi installed the first public dialysis machine in Anambra state at general hospital Onitsha.
13. Peter Obi built Nigeria Stock Exchange at Onitsha
14. Peter Obi procured over 1m computers for all secondary schools in ANS.
15. Peter Obi gave any first class graduate from Anambra state 1m naira
16. Peter Obi paid anybody from Anambra above 80 years vof age 10k till he left office.
17. Peter Obi built over 800 km of rural and urban roads including Aguleri to Adani Enugu road .
18. Peter Obi rehabilted and gave all secondary schools in Anambra a giant 50kva generator still in use till today.
19. He gave all Mission secondary schools 100m naira as grant.
20. Peter Obi attracted SAB Miller Brewery to Onitsha. This Brewery is giving Nigeria Brewery a run for their money till date with Hero and other brands in of beer.
21. Peter Obi left over 75b naira in state coffers while handing over to his successor in March 2014.
22. Peter Obi built the first Anambra state Secratariat named after Jerome Udorji in Awka.
23. Peter Obi bought over 10 Armoured Personnel Carriers for security agencies in ANS.
24. Peter Obi was impeached and removed from office illegally twice yet he was able to achieve all these and much more.

No need describing colors to people blinded by tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by maestroferddi: 10:24am On Sep 01, 2022
omenka:
I love this guy already. cool

Another Wike in the making. grin

Bull's eye!!

Those Daddy Freeze called Zombiedients know the truth but will never accept it. grin
You don't have the capacity for an intellectual discussion else I would have dedicated my precious time to school on why your attempt to dredge up specious counter-points to denigrate Peter Obi's impregnable candidature is a patent straw man's argument...
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Everlastingson: 10:24am On Sep 01, 2022
slivertongue:
APC should focus on what they will do for Nigerians, attacking Obi won't make Nigerians to vote them. Vice versa

They have no plans for you. All they want is to continue their stealing and terrorism. That's why their campaign topic from Tinubu to the last Agbado goon is Peter Obi and Peter Obi alone. Do you know how many barrels of crude oil they steal DAILY from Nigeria? They station ocean liners/ tankers in the sea and load hundreds of thousands of barrels of Nigerian Brent DAILY and sell, without records, without traces or documentation. Then they turn around tell you that "someone" is stealing Nigerian crude. This what APC wants to continue doing. Their campaign topic is Peter Obi. But they must descend into the abyss in 2023. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by chrizzyace: 10:25am On Sep 01, 2022
Why are they bothered about the strategies PO is using ? Can’t they do theirs and leave him out of their plan? Like I don’t understand... they r the ones making PO more popular lol

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Kagd10: 10:25am On Sep 01, 2022
Esseite:

Dumbo, do you really know what Legacy means?.. grin

Please find attached below... when you compare that to his achievement, would you not call that Legacy?

I said Peter Obi's legacies in Anambra or shut up your hole
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by CSTRR: 10:26am On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

May you not see it.

Go and vote for Tinubu with your one vote.

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Kaysalas(m): 10:26am On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

They don't. It's Peter Obi and his miscreantttt who are known for campaign of calumny.

Alake only asked Peter Obi to list his legacy and he started to cry.

Tinubu's legacies in Lagos below:

1. Building of Public facilities: Standard Millennium Schools, Markets across the state, LASU projects and LASU Teaching Hospital, Other Major Hospitals/General Hospitals includes:

a. Ifako-Ijaye Hospital
b. Alimosho Hospital
c. Mushin Hospital
d. Ibeju-Lekki hospital etc and several health care centres.

2. Massive Housing Estates across Lagos.

3. Development of Lekki Ajah axis and others.

4. Conceived the BRT project and constructed the dedicated BRT lane from Island to Mainland. BRT operation started fully under Fashola.

5. Massive Infrastructural development: Construction of Road networks all across Lagos. He invited President Obasanjo to Lagos to commission roads in Surulere, Yaba and other parts of Lagos.tinubu

6. Then multi billion investment such as Lekki seaport, lekki trade zone, Eko Atlantic etc..

7.. Also several agencies which employed thousands of workers today.

8. Ensuring Lagos worked despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation for several years and also grew Lagos economy to the 4th largest in Africa today.

Meanwhile, check the campaign of calumny I was just talking about below. Only Peter Obi's miscreanttt can't list his legacies but resort to campaign of lies and calumny against others like the one below.

So according to the brain of this Peter Obi's miscreants below, if a drug criminal saved his money in an investment company, the owner of the investment company becomes the criminal as alluded to the miscreantt below? Does that make sense to any reasonable brain?

Well, the USA who have got a brain obviously knew the owner of an investment company can't become a criminal just because a drug criminal saved his money in the investment company hence why they didn't arrest Tinubu who was only operating an investment company. Tinubu was only queried because USA wanted to inform Tinubu before they seized the money of the criminal who had invested into Tinubu's investment company.

Peter Obi's disciples and common sense are parallel lines that can never meet.

Nice one boss! Keep educating them, perhaps they will one day see the light, before it's too late
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by adams123: 10:26am On Sep 01, 2022
Peter obi is a scammer, the election is between ATIKU n TINUBU
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:27am On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
Not everybody sir, I’m an exception. I pity his gullible followers who are so vulnerable to his deceptions. Nigerian youths are easily deceived.

We already know tinubu is the solution to ur problem. May it be ur portion in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Buckeyemedia1: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2022
God1000:
APC doing campaign of calumny and character assassination, na their métier

Peter Obi is our next president, I will go on hunger strike if he doesn't win
Be careful O, make hunger no kpai you, before your Biafra agitation resumes.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

Naah... you are too dumb to interact with... that proverbial stubborn fly basking in ignorance grin

You could copy other responses on the chat, you dont have to restrict yourself to "what are Peter Obi's Legacy"... grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Owopariola001: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2022
God1000:

Wa ku iku saara lasan. You'll die of hunger for nothing. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

We already know tinubu is the solution to ur problem. May it be ur portion in Jesus name. Amen
You can’t force your favourite on me and I’m not scared to discredit your supposed favourite. I full ground remain.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by IbomFinest: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2022
Don't be desperate to avoid mistakes while typing...
Kagd10:

The only time Tinubu went for a health issues abroad was for his knee surgery..
Osinbajo made use of the hospital in Nigeria for his knee surgery as well.
Don't you think sample of drugs would have been detected from his blood if he used Nigerian hospital for the surgery? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 01, 2022
olas24u:

Importations kills the economy

Well we can say, that aspect of his business amongst many created businesses and employments.

What has your candidate done for same economy aside tax collection?

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Bukati2: 10:31am On Sep 01, 2022
A greater number of Nigerians are tired with the old order. Nigeria stands at the risk of being consigned to the dustbin of history. Not with our budget deficit. Nigeria can bearly feed it's burgeoning population. We can't even take advantage of our demographic dividend.

The youths have decided to challenge the old older through Peter Obi. The Youths want to transit our economy from consumption to production through the affable Mr Peter Obi

To get your copy of this amazing magazine, Contact the distribution manager Mr Ambrose via WhatsApp.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:32am On Sep 01, 2022
God1000:

kuku kee urself now cos Obi won't see second position self
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Everlastingson: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
What an accusation! Who made him spokesperson for everybody? Mumu man

Let them keep wasting their time and energy. Nothing can make us change our minds from supporting good( Peter Obi) to support evil( Tinubu and APC). Never. Obi is our President.

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Honestfrend: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2022
U don't have 2..u re to old to vote.. Leave the youth alone..

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by FLYFIRE(m): 10:34am On Sep 01, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Time never reach una dey cry like this
DONT CRY, DONT CRY, DONT CRY

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Nijablast: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2022
Easy on him sir.
The jungle is yet to mature.
We'll bombard them and the Obituaries will run kabakaba
Who will give presidency to someone who does not believe in what we produce locally
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Kagd10: 10:37am On Sep 01, 2022
Splendid235:
Peter Obi's legacy speaks loudest.Not an antiquated and ebbing,old ancestral human being coming to rule nigeria while being supported by docile,ill informed selfish charlattans.

READ....
goanverify
1. Peter Obi built ANSU Teaching hospital Awka.
2. Peter Obi built ANSU Igbariam Campus.
3. Peter Obi built Head bridge to Umunya 10 lanes
4. Peter Obi built Agulu Lake hotel
6. Peter Obi paid off 32b gratuities owed since Military era.
7. Peter Obi built Nkpor fly over.
8. Peter Obi built Obosi Flyover (Julius Berger is using it for their bypass now)
10. Peter Obi bought over 20,000 vehicles from Innoson and paid cash. He gave the vehicles to secondary schools, traditional rulers and vigilante groups.
11. Peter Obi dualized Zik Avenue to Agu-Awka with RCC.
12. Peter Obi installed the first public dialysis machine in Anambra state at general hospital Onitsha.
13. Peter Obi built Nigeria Stock Exchange at Onitsha
14. Peter Obi procured over 1m computers for all secondary schools in ANS.
15. Peter Obi gave any first class graduate from Anambra state 1m naira
16. Peter Obi paid anybody from Anambra above 80 years vof age 10k till he left office.
17. Peter Obi built over 800 km of rural and urban roads including Aguleri to Adani Enugu road .
18. Peter Obi rehabilted and gave all secondary schools in Anambra a giant 50kva generator still in use till today.
19. He gave all Mission secondary schools 100m naira as grant.
20. Peter Obi attracted SAB Miller Brewery to Onitsha. This Brewery is giving Nigeria Brewery a run for their money till date with Hero and other brands in of beer.
21. Peter Obi left over 75b naira in state coffers while handing over to his successor in March 2014.
22. Peter Obi built the first Anambra state Secratariat named after Jerome Udorji in Awka.
23. Peter Obi bought over 10 Armoured Personnel Carriers for security agencies in ANS.
24. Peter Obi was impeached and removed from office illegally twice yet he was able to achieve all these and much more.

Anambra university was built in 2000, how did it become something Peter Obi built? You dey mad?

Meanwhile, Peter Obi left lot of incomplete road project for Obiano. And the ones which Peter Obi completed were only asphalted which have all been washed out, apart from the dully paid federal road contract which Peter Obi collected, even as he confirmed in the attached below. Obiano also refuted the 75b that Peter Obi claimed he left but said that Peter Obi left him with more than 120b debt.

The Sabmiller was an investment he used the state funds to make his in the end. Imagine the criminal you champion. Even Soludo had to debunk Peter Obi's Sabmiller claim hence why Peter Obi had to eventually come out to deny it while blaming his supporters for it.

Also Peter Obi built no schools or health centres. He returned schools back to missionaries and provided them with materials. Gave money to health centres. He constructed secretariat building and also faculty of agriculture in Anambra/Ojukwu's university. Converted Amaku general hospital to teaching hospital, after which he could only build one private ward. That was all he did. He couldn't grow Anambra revenue. In fact, see what has become of Anambra teaching hospital below.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/anambra-teaching-hospital-in-ruins/

Now are you saying other governors don't do this and more? That is, hand over schools to missionaries & provide them with materials, built few roads (asphalted in Peter Obi's case except the fully paid federal road contract) as well as do their basic duties which is to pay pension & salaries (which Peter Obi didn't even do sef)

Should we then bring out all of these governors to contest? Are these the achievement that rival Tinubu's monumental legacies in Lagos? You dey mad?

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Soso990240(m): 10:38am On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

They were for 4 years. Because Tinubu didn't retract the local government. Sink that into your skull.

Osinbajo even stated it recently.
Why would i take Osibanjo's words over verifiable facts? i doubt Osibanjo said that.. Even if he did, he lied. Even Nassarawa never retracted theirs.. Lagos allocation was withheld for just a year and 6months, of which Tinubu never payed the workers for that period. Tinubu told them that the allocation was withheld thats why he cant pay them. cut the lies man.. must you lie over everything?
Answer me me on why Tinubu had to borrow and never accounted for $143 million from African Development Bank, and also went ahead to borrow #532 billion . Didnt we all agree that Lagos was generating more than enough Billions, one of the biggest economy in west africa

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by rippa(m): 10:41am On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
Not everybody sir, I’m an exception. I pity his gullible followers who are so vulnerable to his deceptions. Nigerian youths are easily deceived.
So if Obi is a deceiver,
What of tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Cleanbandit: 10:42am On Sep 01, 2022
If we ask Obidient, how will your principal will go about to turn Nigeria to better country, no clear headway.

I watched one of his tour video, where they asked him about gender equality or so, he started saying all his cabinet is full of women as if others in government don’t make use of prominent women in their cabinet too. In his mind he is practical.

This is same way Buhari take enter us, history is about repeating itself again in Obi
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2022
This is how you know when fools are talking do Walmart or target produce their products?

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
Peter Obituary has been sabotaging the national economy with cheap imports for decades, killing local industries in the process. He dishes out lies as regularly as he can but nobody is buying it except his IPOB followers. His supermarket in Abuja which he built with looted Anambra money went up in flames last year as the prayers of Anambra people against his looting started working.
plenty gibberish just so you can earn

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Kagd10: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2022
Soso990240:
Why would i take Osibanjo's words over verifiable facts? i doubt Osibanjo said that.. Even if he did, he lied. Even Nassarawa never retracted theirs.. Lagos allocation was withheld for just a year and 6months, of which Tinubu never payed the workers for that period. Tinubu told them that the allocation was withheld thats why he cant pay them. cut the lies man.. must you lie over everything?
Answer me me on why Tinubu had to borrow and never accounted for $143 million from African Development Bank, and also went ahead to borrow #532 billion . Didnt we all agree that Lagos was generating more than enough Billions, one of the biggest economy in west africa

Will you keep quiet?

Why would Osinbajo lie?

The verified claim showed Tinubu didn't retract the local government like others did. You dey mad?
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:44am On Sep 01, 2022
Cleanbandit:
If we ask Obidient, how will your principal will go about to turn Nigeria to better country, no clear headway.

I was watching one of his tour video, where they asked him about gender equality or so, he started saying all his cabinet is full of women as if others in government don’t make use of prominent women in their cabinet too. In his mind he is practical.

This is same way Buhari take enter us, history is about repeating itself again in Obi

I guess Tinubu have a better answer to that question right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics / Governor Ganduje Pictured On His Cattle Ranch / Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.