Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

My Experience With Older Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Older Woman (44345 Views)

Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before / The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Mathain19(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2022
Sickness wey nor go kill goat .
Wetin the sickness go find for the goat mouth?
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2022
You were 30yrs old, she was 35yrs old...
The age gap is not that much to make it such a tumultuous relationship...

How could she manipulate you that much

Did you date out of love, curiosity or some selfish reasons.

Forgive her and yourself.
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by swaly: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2022
Tupac10:

And on a serious question, age doesn't define maturity.. this woman I talking about has spiritual problem and higher egos.. always feel she's better than everyone, she's the same way to her family and her mother, and people around her...I Know what I experience.. she's worse mistake I ever seen

Che she get money I mean really money like over 10m for her account.. ahh abeg Che i never day trespass like this make person no come appear to me cos I’m giving advice.. I rest my case
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Tegabadguy(m): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2022
Tupac10:
I date a girl who's more older than me in age of 5 years gap and also a water child, from Anambra tribe, she's 36 years...

In my experience, living with older women will exposed their true characters towards you, cos they're controller, manipulative, have higher pride, higher arrogance, jealousy, impatience and egos.

A day will also come they will tell you "I'm not your mate" I'm older than you... All the love they have been showing is blind love and only want sex all the time...

You can never find peace dating an older woman, especially those with high numbers of age gap.
i think you are right
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by swaly: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2022
iezeiyida:
Lol grin

I have dated a girl almost three years older, many years ago but though she's a beautiful, smart and confident lady, she never insulted me or acted like that to me.. She was too matured in thinking and privately explained to me how I offended her each time I did and I'd simply apologised, hugged and kissed her.

In fact, she took me as a younger brother and really cared and loved me. Resides in New York, with her Medical doctor husband now but she's still communicating via chats sometimes and even send me some dollars without me asking sometimes. I hardly ask her for money but if I ask, the dollars go increase cool Truth is, someone can really love and care about you for who you are.

Abeg you need to come to the high table make you come explain this cos e no clear to me..

You day Naija and she’s in US with her husband she’s married or what..
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by womanofsteel: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2022
Tupac10:
I date a girl who's more older than me in age of 5 years gap and also a water child, from Anambra tribe, she's 36 years...

In my experience, living with older women will exposed their true characters towards you, cos they're controller, manipulative, have higher pride, higher arrogance, jealousy, impatience and egos.

A day will also come they will tell you "I'm not your mate" I'm older than you... All the love they have been showing is blind love and only want sex all the time...

You can never find peace dating an older woman, especially those with high numbers of age gap.
Go and find your own peace with younger women who you can bully. All the things you mentioned has nothing to do with age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by kingyakos: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2022
Tupac10:

You dated a 36 year old girl and called her older woman.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by King125007(m): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2022
Well said,

Forget what they tell u on social media about gender equality and be equal with a woman
A woman naturally like to be nominated should be dominated.

By domination I don't mean it in an offensive manner, don't get me wrong o

I mean education, intelligence, finance, career, age

If a woman have upper hand in all you're doom

The card should be in your favor always, that way she respect you

omale88:
When an older lady begins to treat you like a junior it means she realise you are not mature enough for her,iv dated older ladies all my life and none ever treated me with disdain because they have no reason to,why should they? Or what have their age done for them? Because I date their souls not their body.doing so requires extreme intelligence.A woman at average have seen more men in her life ten times more than a man would in his life,so then imagine you dating a woman who is older than you in this regard? besides the fact that she finds you attractive she wants you to see in her those countless number of men who have gone through her to beat the odds and not just end like one of them.also if you are mostly dependent on her for everything then you chosen your position in the relationship,you don't ask a woman to do you favors you let her ask to do it from the efforts she see you making if she is capable. A relationship is between a dominant and submissive,dont blame a woman for taking the dominant side when you already submitted to her.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Tupac10: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2022
Angelfrost:
...And you created a thread to showcase your insecurity?!!

There are younger ladies far worse than what you just described!

Age has nothing to do with respectfulness and courtesy! Why should you even disrespect a woman whether older or younger?!!

I think you won't understand, until I found out she's also lesbian and masturbating shit and marine spirit
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by RightToReject(m): 10:52am On Sep 02, 2022
omale88:
When an older lady begins to treat you like a junior it means she realise you are not mature enough for her,iv dated older ladies all my life and none ever treated me with disdain because they have no reason to,why should they? Or what have their age done for them? Because I date their souls not their body.doing so requires extreme intelligence.A woman at average have seen more men in her life ten times more than a man would in his life,so then imagine you dating a woman who is older than you in this regard? besides the fact that she finds you attractive she wants you to see in her those countless number of men who have gone through her to beat the odds and not just end like one of them.also if you are mostly dependent on her for everything then you chosen your position in the relationship,you don't ask a woman to do you favors you let her ask to do it from the efforts she see you making if she is capable. A relationship is between a dominant and submissive,dont blame a woman for taking the dominant side when you already submitted to her.

Balderdash. In your desperate bid to use the OP's position to shine/ruin him and appropriate maturity and intelligence to yourself, you ended up showcasing your shallowness.

By your shallow position, you say that every woman is inherently conditionally just; in other words, once you, as a man, are capable of being good to her, she will be reciprocating good to you in all circumstances. Once more, your position is balderdash. A woman who has bad character, especially a domineering and opportunistic one, like in the case of the OP, if his submission is the truth, will in the cause of the relationship try to subjugate the man, especially when the man is younger than her, regardless of how mature, intelligent and good in general the man is.

The OP is wrong, however, in generalizing that "You can never find peace dating an older woman" because, as I stated above, it all boils down to the individual ethical leanings of the parties involved and understanding in general that exist between them rather than age differences.

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Tupac10: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2022
PeachtreeReside:
You were 30yrs old, she was 35yrs old...
The age gap is not that much to make it such a tumultuous relationship...

How could she manipulate you that much

Did you date out of love, curiosity or some selfish reasons.

She's ogbanje, marine spirit and lesbian I found out when I start living with her

Forgive her and yourself.
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by sylve11: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2022
Angelfrost:
...And you created a thread to showcase your insecurity?!!

There are younger ladies far worse than what you just described!

Age has nothing to do with respectfulness and courtesy! Why should you even disrespect a woman whether older or younger?!!

i tire o, Angelfrost. sad cool
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by kingyakos: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2022
Tupac10:

The lady I'm dating now is 44 and we've dated for 2yrs. The experience, maturity and concern I've gotten from her i don't think i can get it from all this small pin chargers around

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by sylve11: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2022
Munamu:
When a partner is 4 to 5 years older, you are virtually in the same age grade. So if she treats you someone, it means there wouldn't have been much difference if you were older.

Wagbayi! cool
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Codes151(m): 10:59am On Sep 02, 2022
Tupac10:

your talking nonsense. Your either immature or sth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Tupac10: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2022
RightToReject:

Balderdash. In your desperate bid to use the OP's position to shine/ruin him down and appropriate maturity and intelligence to yourself, you ended up showcasing your shallowness.

By your shallow position, you say that every woman is inherently conditionally just; in other words, once you, as a man, are capable of being good to her, she will automatically reciprocate good to you in all circumstances. Once more, your position is balderdash. A woman who has bad character, especially a domineering and opportunistic one, like in the case of the OP if his submission is the truth, will in the cause of the relationship try to subjugate the man, especially when the man is younger than her, regardless of how mature, intelligence and good in general the man is.

The OP is wrong, however, in generalizing that "You can never find peace dating an older woman" because; like I stated above, it all boils down to the individual ethical leanings of the parties involved and understanding in general that exist between them in general rather than age differences.

Most maturity words here, much respect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by casualobserver: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2022
Tupac10:

What is a water child?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Tupac10: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2022
Codes151:
your talking nonsense. Your either immature or sth.

Until you experience what I experience. You're just ignorantly.. what if tell u I found out she's a marine spirit, ogbanje and lesbian?
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by nonny1212: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2022
casualobserver:

What is a water child?
Ogbanje

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Tupac10: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2022
casualobserver:

What is a water child?

Marine spirit called mammie water.. they're not ordinary human,
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Codes151(m): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2022
Tupac10:

Until you experience what I experience. You're just ignorantly.. what if tell u I found out she's a marine spirit, ogbanje and lesbian?
your more ignoramus than I tot.

See, your a Baby!!!
The way you talk and reason.

Marine spirit, ogbanje, lesbian lol omo you b fish

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Tupac10: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2022
sylve11:

Wagbayi! cool

Just continue been ignorant, I'm talking about characters you're bullshit yourself, she's already 6 years older than me this year..
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by GoAndVerify: 11:09am On Sep 02, 2022
Tupac10:

What do you mean by water child?
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by dazzlingd(m): 11:11am On Sep 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Older woman, hmm...

Although I never date older women b4 but I don NACK them well well for ASHAWOO house..

The first day wey I NACK one...

As I reach the ASHAWOO house, no young girls for there, na only old MAMA them full der..

Chai and my PREEK don already stand like STANDING fan, I need NACK one PESIN..

NaSo I see one fine sweet mature woman just de come out from room, NaSo I rush her..

me n her JAZZ in room.. I pay her 5h, she talk say make I add another 5h making it 1k so dat she go SUK my PREEK..

NaSo I add d 5h.. she begin SUUK my PREEK...

I SWEAR DOWN that woman sweet oooo...

The NACKING wey I NACK her dat day.. NaSo she de SHOUT..

TOTTO just de make noise, ikpaka ikpaka ikpaka ikpaka ikpaka ikpaka ikpaka..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Some people need rehab grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Konjiboii: 11:13am On Sep 02, 2022
Even girl of 18yrs is no difference, all of them are mad by defualt

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by victorazy(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2022
Tupac10:

Wey them?
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Tupac10: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2022
Codes151:
your more ignoramus than I tot.

See, your a Baby!!!
The way you talk and reason.

Marine spirit, ogbanje, lesbian lol omo you b fish

Oga think properly.. she's ogbanje, and who's ogbanje women are Marine spirit (water child).. alot of them are attractive looking.. I've live with her okay and not you... She hide things from me until I found out she has girlfriend she's sleeping with before I start living with her

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by larryUG(m): 11:15am On Sep 02, 2022
omale88:
Flesh and blood did not reveal this thing to you.....

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by seunak2016: 11:21am On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
This one hook you for throat � Or you thought she’s one of your old oyingbo woman client?
lol...this your comments make me laugh I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2022
If she were a white grandma, you'd happily wash her panties, cook all her meals without seeking to be "the man of the house".
All this initial gragra is because na naija babe.
Do you expect age not to come up in conversations?
I mean, men are always trying to tell their wives "I'm not your mate" in an argument and that's normal. So what's wrong if she does same?
She's not your mate. Either eat the humble pie or date your age mate.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by sylve11: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2022
Tupac10:

Just continue been ignorant, I'm talking about characters you're bullshit yourself, she's already 6 years older than me this year..

you just created a silly thread to showcase your insecurity.

meanwhile, i will never go low with you just to insult you or say negative things to you. It's your personal experience you shared and not mine.

I have dated older ladies before and as someone rightly said, A relationship is between a dominant and submissive, don't blame a woman for taking the dominant side when you already submitted to her. cool
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Josywhyte: 11:25am On Sep 02, 2022
I once found myself in such situation like u. I gave her conditions that,if any is broken, everything ends. Though i endured for over three years,i sent her packing late last year. She made that comment of 'am not ur mate and I've fed u for sometime now'. Baba,she no believe my action when i give am the last commando action of sending her away from her house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / The Beauty Of Eritrean Women / Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.