Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,681 members, 7,813,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

My Experience With Older Woman - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Older Woman (44383 Views)

Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before / The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Frankicent(m): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
austine4real:

I can get it for you within 7 days

Price?
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by woky: 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
omale88:
When an older lady begins to treat you like a junior it means she realise you are not mature enough for her,iv dated older ladies all my life and none ever treated me with disdain because they have no reason to,why should they? Or what have their age done for them? Because I date their souls not their body.doing so requires extreme intelligence.A woman at average have seen more men in her life ten times more than a man would in his life,so then imagine you dating a woman who is older than you in this regard? besides the fact that she finds you attractive she wants you to see in her those countless number of men who have gone through her to beat the odds and not just end like one of them.also if you are mostly dependent on her for everything then you chosen your position in the relationship,you don't ask a woman to do you favors you let her ask to do it from the efforts she see you making if she is capable. A relationship is between a dominant and submissive,dont blame a woman for taking the dominant side when you already submitted to her.
nice write up.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by apiski(m): 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
GregoryPeterson:
scam.
Don't be deceived bro
The rate at which your likes preach the gospel of deception when it comes to spiritual things, I'm begining to think most you who talk down on spiritual things are on assignment just to decieve people. Once someone shares a spiritual experience here, you guys call him/her a lier, trying your best to negate his/her story. I know a Jehovah's Witness guy who never believed anything spiritual until he met a dwaff demon on his way to examine a patient at past 12 am. His second experience was when he tried to treat a possessed patient. Keep wallowing in ignorance or decieving others as if you are a man without a spirit and soul. Life is spiriual whether you believe it or not. Even the whites you guys idolize know this. The only diffence between us is that Africa is too spiritually dark and diabolic.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
woky:
nice write up.
cheers
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Boogyman557: 11:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
OloshoMan:
Hahahah , bro where is the location?
Holly Gram cool Lagos ikorodu..

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Alibaba0: 2:51am On Sep 03, 2022
Tupac10:
I date a girl who's more older than me in age of 5 years gap and also a water child, from Anambra tribe, she's 36 years...

In my experience, living with older women will exposed their true characters towards you, cos they're controller, manipulative, have higher pride, higher arrogance, jealousy, impatience and egos.

A day will also come they will tell you "I'm not your mate" I'm older than you... All the love they have been showing is blind love and only want sex all the time...

You can never find peace dating an older woman, especially those with high numbers of age gap.

How did you get there now

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Talk2nanro(m): 5:11am On Sep 03, 2022
RightToReject:

Balderdash. In your desperate bid to use the OP's position to shine/ruin him down and appropriate maturity and intelligence to yourself, you ended up showcasing your shallowness.

By your shallow position, you say that every woman is inherently conditionally just; in other words, once you, as a man, are capable of being good to her, she will be reciprocating good to you in all circumstances. Once more, your position is balderdash. A woman who has bad character, especially a domineering and opportunistic one, like in the case of the OP, if his submission is the truth, will in the cause of the relationship try to subjugate the man, especially when the man is younger than her, regardless of how mature, intelligent and good in general the man is.

The OP is wrong, however, in generalizing that "You can never find peace dating an older woman" because, as I stated above, it all boils down to the individual ethical leanings of the parties involved and understanding in general that exist between them rather than age differences.

The only smart person in this thread

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by austine4real(m): 6:06am On Sep 03, 2022
Frankicent:

Price?

Is it enterprise

General

Merchandise

Venture

Limited liability company

Private limited

Which one do u wants
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Nicenixon: 7:43am On Sep 03, 2022
Tupac10:

I think you won't understand, until I found out she's also lesbian and masturbating shit and marine spirit

Mr man, pack your bag and run.
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by udeh3(m): 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
Tupac10:
I date a girl who's more older than me in age of 5 years gap and also a water child, from Anambra tribe, she's 36 years...

In my experience, living with older women will exposed their true characters towards you, cos they're controller, manipulative, have higher pride, higher arrogance, jealousy, impatience and egos.

A day will also come they will tell you "I'm not your mate" I'm older than you... All the love they have been showing is blind love and only want sex all the time...

You can never find peace dating an older woman, especially those with high numbers of age gap.

I've got my painful experience dating an older lady. 1yr gap. It was the worse relationship of my life. She is 33 while I'm 32.
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by MosesUwala: 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
I help businesses and companies register their business
Frankicent:

How can I get this CAC registration?
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by MosesUwala: 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
For business name 20k
For Limited Liability Company 55k
Frankicent:

Price?
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by SmellingAnus(m): 11:49am On Nov 11, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by dollytino4real(f): 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
SmellingAnus:
Hmmmm
my guy b4 buhari won
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by SmellingAnus(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
dollytino4real:
my guy b4 buhari won
been a while o... Missed you
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by dollytino4real(f): 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
SmellingAnus:
been a while o... Missed you
e sweet dye!! U missed me!! I miss u more
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by SmellingAnus(m): 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
dollytino4real:
e sweet dye!! U missed me!! I miss u more
Hahahahhahaha kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by dollytino4real(f): 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
SmellingAnus:
Hahahahhahaha kiss kiss kiss
guy, how body n ur virginity
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by SmellingAnus(m): 12:52am On Nov 12, 2022
dollytino4real:
guy, how body n ur virginity
body dey fine... I still be vagin virgin o at least as of today... grin grin
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by dollytino4real(f): 4:39am On Nov 12, 2022
SmellingAnus:
body dey fine... I still be vagin virgin o at least as of today... grin grin
eya!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Problem With Nigeria Girls / Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man / How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.