Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,787 members, 7,813,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

My Experience With Older Woman - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Older Woman (44392 Views)

Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before / The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by zaki2: 11:25am On Sep 02, 2022
blinking001:
They are the easiest demographic of women a man not a male can control. Been with some and they're cool to be with.

The downside is that you must ensure you don't compromise your frame for any reason because they tend to shit test their men more often. I like how they complain especially about their children, family, work, business and health. Things that really do matter. Dating younger women whose primary concerns are superficial and ephemeral can be really boring.
I agree with you. And most especially, you must be good in bed. I dated an older woman once, far back, an experience that I will not forget.
Sex is on her terms. She must come o. If you don't perform well, she keep prodding and making jest of you. You go workout by force to keep shape. I remember one Christmas eve, we were together, after about 2 rounds, and she was yet to come, I was exhausted, and dosed off, na slap she use wake me. She was like, "you no go come finish the work you start". I hated myself that day. From then, I plotted how to exit the relationship.
Although, if na love and care, she na number one.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by meobizy(f): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2022
Okay.
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Manson1(m): 11:30am On Sep 02, 2022
omale88:
When an older lady begins to treat you like a junior it means she realise you are not mature enough for her,iv dated older ladies all my life and none ever treated me with disdain because they have no reason to,why should they? Or what have their age done for them? Because I date their souls not their body.doing so requires extreme intelligence.A woman at average have seen more men in her life ten times more than a man would in his life,so then imagine you dating a woman who is older than you in this regard? besides the fact that she finds you attractive she wants you to see in her those countless number of men who have gone through her to beat the odds and not just end like one of them.also if you are mostly dependent on her for everything then you chosen your position in the relationship,you don't ask a woman to do you favors you let her ask to do it from the efforts she see you making if she is capable. A relationship is between a dominant and submissive,dont blame a woman for taking the dominant side when you already submitted to her.

There's much wisdom in this @bolded.... Wisdom and knowledge will never elude you bro

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by izubext007: 11:34am On Sep 02, 2022
He choke am.
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Tupac10: 11:35am On Sep 02, 2022
Josywhyte:
I once found myself in such situation like u. I gave her conditions that,if any is broken, everything ends. Though i endured for over three years,i sent her packing late last year. She made that comment of 'am not ur mate and I've fed u for sometime now'. Baba,she no believe my action when i give am the last commando action of sending her away from her house.

I dey tell you brother, beside that her character is worse, she once dated a young ma n I am still even older than, she told me why they depart. Every men she has meet ended staying away from her, her pride and arrogance is high, and she's ogbanje

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by detectivejones: 11:36am On Sep 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Older woman, hmm...

Although I never date older women b4 but I don NACK them well well for ASHAWOO house..

The first day wey I NACK one...

As I reach the ASHAWOO house, no young girls for there, na only old MAMA them full der..

Chai and my PREEK don already stand like STANDING fan, I need NACK one PESIN..

NaSo I see one fine sweet mature woman just de come out from room, NaSo I rush her..

me n her JAZZ in room.. I pay her 5h, she talk say make I add another 5h making it 1k so dat she go SUK my PREEK..

NaSo I add d 5h.. she begin SUUK my PREEK...

I SWEAR DOWN that woman sweet oooo...

The NACKING wey I NACK her dat day.. NaSo she de SHOUT..

TOTTO just de make noise, ikpaka ikpaka ikpaka ikpaka ikpaka ikpaka ikpaka..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
May we not wake up to a terrifying headline like- 'A Nairalander Get Stuck Inside A Woman While Having Sex.' My 2kobo
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Josywhyte: 11:38am On Sep 02, 2022
[quote author=Tupac10 post=116282221]

I dey tell you brother, beside that her character is worse, she once dated a young ma n I am still even older than, she told me why they depart. Every men she has meet ended staying away from her, her pride and arrogance is high, and she's ogbanje

Yeah bro. Most older ladies tend to have arrogant characters and pride. That's why they always remain single and full of regrets after their fowl character

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Machinegun91(m): 11:38am On Sep 02, 2022
Boogyman557:

Although I never date older women b4 but I don NACK them well well for ASHAWOO house..

As I reach the ASHAWOO house, no young girls for there, na only old MAMA them full der..

NaSo I see one fine sweet mature woman just de come out from room, NaSo I rush her..

me n her JAZZ in room.. I pay her 5h, she talk say make I add another 5h making it 1k so dat she go SUK my PREEK..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Your parents still dey pray for you?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Strongdickfresh: 11:39am On Sep 02, 2022
Older woman, hmm...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

I laughed, laughed and laughed untill I started feeling severe pains. Guy you be correct comedian, you bad!
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by blinking001(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2022
zaki2:

I agree with you. And most especially, you must be good in bed. I dated an older woman once, far back, an experience that I will not forget.
Sex is on her terms. She must come o. If you don't perform well, she keep prodding and making jest of you. You go workout by force to keep shape. I remember one Christmas eve, we were together, after about 2 rounds, and she was yet to come, I was exhausted, and dosed off, na slap she use wake me. She was like, "you no go come finish the work you start". I hated myself that day. From then, I plotted how to exit the relationship.
Although, if na love and care, she na number one.
Hope you were handsomely rewarded for the services you rendered to her?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Tupac10: 11:43am On Sep 02, 2022
[quote author=Josywhyte post=116282317][/quote]

Nailed it brother... She's 36, but 37 this year, she has a girlfriend who's 47 years that remain single in her life, but attracted to younger men's btw 25 to 35.. but fear them for sex ooooo

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by zaki2: 11:46am On Sep 02, 2022
blinking001:

Hope you were handsomely rewarded for the services you rendered to her?
My bros, reward came in the form of access to good food and cold boos plus pocket chedas.
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by OgaTimo(m): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2022
but you ne joy ba?
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Abusadiq01(m): 11:59am On Sep 02, 2022
Which one be water child again?
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by alizma: 11:59am On Sep 02, 2022
Demigod22:
I never find women older than me attractive, I love to hang out with ladies of my age or younger than me. Girlfriend is a potential wife, so when I am doing any relationship, I do it with someone I won't regret when worst come to worst, if you know what I mean.

Everyone has a spec, but from your awful experience, I believe you have learned your lesson.
You are enjoying already and you will enjoy more happy life in the future. When a man put the facts before making steps, he will be less disappointed in any eventuality. If all men understand that a girlfriend is a potential wife, they will date less, reduce the level of quarrel in marriage and divorce, these will further reduce the level of vawulence in the society at large.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Angelfrost(m): 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
Tupac10:

I think you won't understand, until I found out she's also lesbian and masturbating shit and marine spirit

Then why the emphasis on the Age?!!

Those traits are not age-related!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Abusadiq01(m): 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Anybody don come ever knock una door in morning, greet ur father, come greet ur mother, come look u for face tell u say u be MUMU! Anybody? Guy u doll!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by supereagle(m): 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Tupac10:
I date a girl who's more older than me in age of 5 years gap and also a water child, from Anambra tribe, she's 36 years...

In my experience, living with older women will exposed their true characters towards you, cos they're controller, manipulative, have higher pride, higher arrogance, jealousy, impatience and egos.

A day will also come they will tell you "I'm not your mate" I'm older than you... All the love they have been showing is blind love and only want sex all the time...

You can never find peace dating an older woman, especially those with high numbers of age gap.

Lori iro, I have dated two of them. I still maintain communications with them.i have never had issues raised.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Desusi: 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
Omihanifa:
You dated a woman from the waters?
You better run to a bible believing church for cleansing. Marin spirits are very stubborn and deadly too.

Try and do something fast. And from henceforth don’t go and play inside an large body of water.
By the time, he put your manhood in the mouth of yemoja under river ,your own don finish.Your glory is but a few moment.
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by steeltrust: 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
Tupac10:
I date a girl who's more older than me in age of 5 years gap and also a water child, from Anambra tribe, she's 36 years...

In my experience, living with older women will exposed their true characters towards you, cos they're controller, manipulative, have higher pride, higher arrogance, jealousy, impatience and egos.

A day will also come they will tell you "I'm not your mate" I'm older than you... All the love they have been showing is blind love and only want sex all the time...

You can never find peace dating an older woman, especially those with high numbers of age gap.
well what doesn’t work for you doesn’t mean it won’t work for others

I’ve had the experience of dating older women and I’m currently married to a black American who is 9years older than me
Believe me she worships the ground I step my foot on

She’s way richer than I’m but she acknowledges that I’m the head of the house and makes me feel so

Maybe their are certain things you doing that is not right
You can’t date one and generalize it

Different strokes for different folks

Mind you we have been married for four years and I can tell you she’s the best thing that has happened to me

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Womanizer(m): 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
Tupac10:

Do not trust older women, they display their true characters, when you start living with them especially when you are not millionaire.

After fuçking her to your heart's content you have suddenly realised she's and older woman

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Manson1:
[/b]

There's much wisdom in this @bolded.... Wisdom and knowledge will never elude you bro
cheers
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
larryUG:

Flesh and blood did not reveal this thing to you.....
you get, cheers
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by bepositive11: 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
Say that to those men who are happily married to women older than them. Stop generalising

Tupac10:

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
RightToReject:

Balderdash. In your desperate bid to use the OP's position to shine/ruin him down and appropriate maturity and intelligence to yourself, you ended up showcasing your shallowness.

By your shallow position, you say that every woman is inherently conditionally just; in other words, once you, as a man, are capable of being good to her, she will be reciprocating good to you in all circumstances. Once more, your position is balderdash. A woman who has bad character, especially a domineering and opportunistic one, like in the case of the OP, if his submission is the truth, will in the cause of the relationship try to subjugate the man, especially when the man is younger than her, regardless of how mature, intelligent and good in general the man is.

The OP is wrong, however, in generalizing that "You can never find peace dating an older woman" because, as I stated above, it all boils down to the individual ethical leanings of the parties involved and understanding in general that exist between them rather than age differences.

that's your opinion,I'm not responsible for how you view my write up.have a nice life
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
King125007:
Well said,

Forget what they tell u on social media about gender equality and be equal with a woman
A woman naturally like to be nominated should be dominated.

By domination I don't mean it in an offensive manner, don't get me wrong o

I mean education, intelligence, finance, career, age

If a woman have upper hand in all you're doom

The card should be in your favor always, that way she respect you

you have a valid point

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Necksonnel: 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Tupac10:

And on a serious question, age doesn't define maturity.. this woman I talking about has spiritual problem and higher egos.. always feel she's better than everyone, she's the same way to her family and her mother, and people around her...I Know what I experience.. she's worse mistake I ever seen

So why are you generalizing it like all older women are bad for dating. You will just come out and say you dated a bad woman. Not saying people should not date older women
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
sylve11:

that is just it! cool
cheers
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Col0gne(f): 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ah
Re: My Experience With Older Woman by larryUG(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
omale88:
you get, cheers
I get
I dated one myself. 7 years older. Not once did she ever disrespect or talk to me anyhow. It doesnt matter the age diff, if you play the role of a man, she will always be submissive and listen to you. She worked for an IOC and had her own money but I had mine too though not as much as hers but I held my wing well. Na when woman dey feed you and you dey collect money from her she go fit talk to you anyhow. It was the most stress-free relationship i had

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Older Woman by Mogajunior(m): 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
LOL. Oga your craze no be here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) / Ghanaian Man Proposed To Lady At Her KNUST Graduation, But She Looked Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.