Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? (34394 Views)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by EmiDon11: 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
care4you:

Amen!

Always changing moniker for different rubbish stories!

Don't you have job?

lol
Numbskull
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by anyilalaz: 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2022
Radarada... gibberish nonsense!!!

Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by HolyMan12: 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

What if he leaves her during her shakara period?
One girl do me shakara for about 3days. I left her and moved on. She was so angry that she called some boys to beat me up. When the boys met me, the hailed me because I am a correct gee.
They went back and told her that she made a mistake and that she should come and beg me.
Chayi. I fvcked that girl. I used her and used her until she became useless to me.
Las las, I dumped her.
You for pass am onto another correct dude wey Sabi use..

Him for chop her toto pass am yet to another guy grin
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Raychee(f): 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
No. It's funny you're even considering taking him back.
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by lebienconnu: 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Accept him.
You have no choice because you must eat.

You are very wicked person. Chaiiiiii, your moniker confirmed it. My finger just clicked the like button by itself, grin
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Innobee99(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
seniorgozman:
Never you go back to your vomit. This advice will help you alot in future.
Some vomit still good pass new cooked Rubbish food.

Please go back to ur boyfriend and amend things with him

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by iezeiyida(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
Great knowing you truly love him. But, let's not allow loving someone truly make us not to reason well. Don't force love. If you truly love someone, try finding out if the person love you to a creditable degree too. If not, use cold water to douse the sparks of love you have for that person.. It's not easy at all I know but try doing it for your own good
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by dazzlingd(m): 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
Seun lalasticlala etc mods just push topics to FP without verifying how genuine the story is.
The OP is a troll, op is not even a female

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by afadi2410: 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
Medianna:
Its funny.
You still love him. Does he love you??
If the answer is yes then make small shakara and accept him.

Which kind advice be this one?
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Komu1048(m): 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
seniorgozman:

Oga u r speaking Cox u r a man, becox the relationship didn't work out first time doesn't mean it can't work out the second time. Lastly everyone deserve a second time
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Midas01: 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nice one.... Come closer and receive your crown...

The crown for the most stupid FOOL on NL....

Brainless wannabe redpiller. Two people had sex which you both enjoyed. Both wasted their time and you being the man probably spent more money but somehow in your warped misogynistic mind you think she lost... Lmao....

Did you take her vagina with you ?

Not surprised, that's how your mother was passed around by all the men in the neighborhood before finally settling for the lowest bidder.

Fools everywhere.

Reasonable people are thinking of advancing in wisdom, wealth and health but African can't stop daydreaming about pvssy all day everyday despite claiming to hate women so much.

Clowns!!
jeromestarks:

One girl do me shakara for about 3days. I left her and moved on. She was so angry that she called some boys to beat me up. When the boys met me, the hailed me because I am a correct gee.
They went back and told her that she made a mistake and that she should come and beg me.
Chayi. I fvcked that girl. I used her and used her until she became useless to me.
Las las, I dumped her.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by sync(f): 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
You already know what you want, why are you disturbing us here
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Medianna(f): 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
afadi2410:

Which kind advice be this one?
What's wrong with the advice?
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Medianna(f): 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
Exactly
PraiseHim4ever:

Same way u are making shakara for me. abi
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by dreu2fine(m): 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
Karen2024:
My boyfriend ditched me for another lady few days ago. Now he discovered she's a chronic cheat and he came begging me to forgive and accept him back.

Should I accept him back? I still love him. embarassed
accept him back cheating is part of relationship i do cheat but mine you e is not married
both of you are single
if you feels e love you that much and you want to marry him ask him to go see your parents for a nd see is reaction
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by etrouble: 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
seniorgozman:

He is not her vomit, instead, she is his vomit. She didn't dump him, rather he dumped get sorry ass
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by dreu2fine(m): 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
Rainbow10:

Rubbish.............
how sir
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Osashalom: 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Accept him.
You have no choice because you must eat.
Guy, the way you drop some Savage comments of recent I am moved to confirm something from you:
Are you really a very wicked man?
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

Las las, I dumped her.

Bros,
No dey write anything like this for internet oh. Las las what if na her method of operation be that ? lol.

Enjoy ur weekend and chop life small small
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Gentlevip: 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
Addiction to love angry
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by Konjiboii: 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2022
He is an alpha male just how you like em, the fact you are asking this question shows you are already programed to forgive any alpha that cheats.
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by abimic(m): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
Is he the only man on earth?

He cheats, you move!!!

At this my stage, once you cheat, and I know, you yourself should just move on and not look back.......

No time to tolerate nonsense.

The only reason you are contemplating his comeback is that you are dependent on him for something only you know.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by dapadawee: 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
Karen2024:
My boyfriend ditched me for another lady few days ago. Now he discovered she's a chronic cheat and he came begging me to forgive and accept him back.

In a relationship who u love doesn't matter but who loves u really much matter. If you don't love a person but that person doesn't loves u then u are save but if you love someone and that doesn't love u then hell is your experience.
Anyone that ever leaves you ones will be capable of doing it the second and third time over and over
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by detectivejones: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
Your question is the reason why you'll accept him back no matter the amount of time we waste advicing you. Goodluck
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by IamMobisola(f): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
Karen2024:

You will be an idiot to accept him back.
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by izubext007: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
No he is coming back to finish the kill.
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by SunTzu123(m): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
Karen2024:

Yes, accept him back. You are that Stu**d. He will impregnate you and dump your ass again. After 5 years he will come back to beg you. Always keep accepting him back because he truly loves you.
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by prciouschika(f): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Chaiii my gender sad sad went through your profile now and it's disheartening to see you write this here.....

You like alpha male and you take care of him (according to what I read in your comment undecided), he proposed to you and you accepted.

He ditched you 3days ago lipsrsealed and came back because he noticed the girl he wanted to date is a chronic cheat shocked then he did a U-turn back to you.

And deep down you want to accept him back Guess you want to accept him because he's an alpha male in your terms

My advice to you... better move on with life because the your alpha male will ditch you again and again if the girl of his dreams comes by.

He only came back to you to distress himself, he gat no love for you.
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by iamme1234(m): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Rubbish

You still loved him
And you are asking should you accepted him back.
Go and sleep
Re: Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? by BeanmanX(m): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
EngrGeorge:
them never born you well
Why u come dey run Everytime?,,,,why u dey hide from me?,,,,na me dey always bring u out always...
No matter where u hide I go always give u wotowoto...u go surely hear am from me..Coward! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? / How Can I Get My Man To Do The "Door Knocking"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.