Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

If She Tell You This, Will You Continue? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Tell You This, Will You Continue? (1256 Views)

Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? / Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? / Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Tell You This, Will You Continue? by Chizzyjforce: 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
So, I was having a discussion with a guy, he surprised me when he said a girl told him a man died on her while doing the do, and he didn't break up with her. Ok wait, grin grin it's not just straight like that...

He said the girl sleeps around, so one night, he had a bad dream about the babe that kept him restless. So, he woke up the babe and asked her to tell him something she had done or that happened to her that is bad. The girl told her a man died on her while on duty. What surprised me was that this guy went ahead to do the do same night and continued the relationship.

If you were the guy, will you continue with the relationship?
Re: If She Tell You This, Will You Continue? by Onucs(m): 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
Las las, something must kill a man

3 Likes

Re: If She Tell You This, Will You Continue? by H0didon(m): 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
I can't even eat crumbs . Talk less of crumbs fallen from a dog's mouth.

That Nigga doesn't deserve pussyhole cos he's an Asshole.

As our Ancestors would say "Nothing every standing man is alive, some are living dead".
Re: If She Tell You This, Will You Continue? by Omicron123: 1:14am On Sep 04, 2022
So because everyone know say mango park died trying to explore river niger no mean say people no go use boat on top the same river? The guy did the right thing by knacking the girl and doing it in a way he will not end up like the other man.
Moral lesson; when you are doing the do, don't try to recreate what has been created.

2 Likes

Re: If She Tell You This, Will You Continue? by rickleye: 1:22am On Sep 04, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
So, I was having a discussion with a guy, he surprised me when he said a girl told him a man died on her while doing the do, and he didn't break up with her. Ok wait, grin grin it's not just straight like that...

He said the girl sleeps around, so one night, he had a bad dream about the babe that kept him restless. So, he woke up the babe and asked her to tell him something she had done or that happened to her that is bad. The girl told her a man died on her while on duty. What surprised me was that this guy went ahead to do the do same night and continued the relationship.

What relationship ?
I paid TDB was should I shirt change myself due to another’s misfortune
Re: If She Tell You This, Will You Continue? by Kobojunkie: 1:43am On Sep 04, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

Yet another story of a man's desperate attempt at shifting blame for his insecurities and anxieties on a woman. Tell your friend he should grow up and deal with his own emotional troubles instead of search for ways to push blame on others, even the poor woman he is supposedly bedding. undecided
Re: If She Tell You This, Will You Continue? by rocknation62(m): 2:01am On Sep 04, 2022
Some guys get mind sha, so if the girl had told him she has thunderbolt (magun) the guy will still go ahead and bang that pvssy?

Hehehehehehehehe! I know this life we’re living is a risky one but some risk are not worth taking!

Like the first commenter said, las las something must kill a man
Re: If She Tell You This, Will You Continue? by jeromestarks: 8:31am On Sep 04, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

You, your friend and the killer girl are all daft.

1 Like

Re: If She Tell You This, Will You Continue? by Chizzyjforce: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

You, your friend and the killer girl are all daft.

Seek help as fast as possible cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Beating Up My Girlfriend Is The Last Thing I Would Do!!! / Surely This Is Going To Be My New Banginng Style For This Weekend / Nigerian Lady Brags After Marrying Her Best Friend's Ex-lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.