Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? (2145 Views)

Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? / I Can Help You To Monitor Your Babe/guy Whatsapp Chat. / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by MediMedi(m): 7:37am On Sep 06, 2022
She said, she can't date igbo unknowingly to her am igbo and yet to serve her the normal breakfast.
It will shock u my love
Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by Hustle2flex(m): 8:51am On Sep 06, 2022
I have studied women's body language very well.only that will tell me to continue vibing with her or cut her lose.
Re: Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? by Jflex07(m): 10:09am On Sep 06, 2022
When I start talking to some girls,they dont give out same energy or even closed to it.. You chat with them and they return with monosyllabic words, they miss your calls and don't return it.. Most Nigerian girls feel they are doing you a favour by chatting or being closed to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Blacks - American Wife Vs Nigerian Wife? / Chris Brown And His Babe With Big Yansh Begs Robert Glasper Over Grammy Reaction / Man Heartbroken After Returning From Abroad Only To Discover Wife Built Mud Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.