Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG (32394 Views)

Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask / The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? / Masquerade Pictured At Reverend Father's Ordination In Imo As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Davinity: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2022
Rude person

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by OPICANTO2223: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2022
Adeboy is a decendant of odudushit. Dont expect a viper not to be poisonous. Ordain who will bring money. Only land that worship failure

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Robinson0001: 9:35am On Sep 06, 2022
No Mara wat….. apc, we don’t want

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by LaSenior: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2022
Rccg impose pastorship on members

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Toluwanise247(m): 9:38am On Sep 06, 2022
Every tribe have they error but Igbo behaviour can be funny sometimes. Full of greed stealing, the first thief and first kidnapper in Nigeria is Igbo man

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by wolebest: 9:39am On Sep 06, 2022
dre11:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-social-media-doesnt-dictate-ordination-says-rccg/?amp

Shout! hout!! all you can, it doesn't change her ordination status.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by oloyedewaris(m): 9:39am On Sep 06, 2022
Lol
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Abdulqareem: 9:40am On Sep 06, 2022
Marvieduke:
I don't know why I just dislike this woman, maybe bcoz of her husband.
FOUR YEARS OF PAIN LOADING. HER EXCELLENCY SENATOR OLUREMI TINUBU THE FIRST LADY FRN.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Karlman: 9:42am On Sep 06, 2022
Political Pastors!
In honesty, I never really looked at RCCG as a church, I think its more like a business conglomerates!

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Abdulqareem: 9:42am On Sep 06, 2022
Toluwanise247:
Every tribe have they error but Igbo behaviour can be funny sometimes. Full of greed stealing, the first thief and first kidnapper in Nigeria is Igbo man
YOU NO ADD FAKE DRUGS, FAKE SPARE PARTS, FAKE EVERYTHING

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:43am On Sep 06, 2022
RCCG na Apc religious group

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by dyera(m): 9:43am On Sep 06, 2022
Remi Tinubu's ordination as pastor was a political move.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by joe1309: 9:43am On Sep 06, 2022
OPICANTO2223:
The reason is that odudupigs descendants like to glorify failure.
Igbo people make una go una states, una nor go allow another tribe to dominate una market.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Emeka71(m): 9:45am On Sep 06, 2022
That is how Redeemed Church usually do; they only always honour people of pedigree.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Ykc2(m): 9:46am On Sep 06, 2022
In this social media age somebody still dey talk nonsense for social media, when ojukwu's dad started buying lands in ikoyi tinubu papa still be hunter for irigbaji osun state, they are not only accommodating igbos they are feeding igbos every morning ,they ve started charging for parking of cars 80k to 290k later they will tell you they generating money while stealing people blind

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by ogatboy(m): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2022
I still ask what are the criteria RCCG use to ordain their pastors? I will agree that they are all human and prone to error but character, lifestyle, relationship to God and his word are critical else the body of Christ will just be rubbished.

The idea of making every dick and harry a pastor in the name of spreading the gospel is not the way to go. Our lifestyle and words should be the first, best and most effective way to win souls.

God help us all. Vote wisely, shun tribalism and vote for competence. Hunger and suffering knows no tribe or religion.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Matrixlord2021: 9:54am On Sep 06, 2022
So sad but we all know how pastors are the most bastardized name in reality and in social media.
The pastor is the most abused ,disrespected and I'll honored person.
Also the post of a pastor is the same.thing too .
That office has suffered abuse,marginalization and blackmail of power.
We see it all.
Don't be fooled .
Even though it was the General overseer who said this,it's the same reaction from people.
How did Jesus Christ deal with tribalism and a tribal woman.
Jesus Christ knew that the Samaritan woman was rejected by everyone and had become a reproach and all entirely inthat community.
JESUS CHRIST instead accepted her because of people rejection
That is how to deal with tribal issues.
However the Igbo people have been accepted 100% totally in Lagos to an extent Yoruba cannot replicate the same acceptance in the southeast!!!! This is no fluke at all and is the truth.
If it was not a so called pastor saying this I don't think the church would be abused but because of that tag pastor and because people don't really know who a true pastor is,they have always abused them for any little statement there by carrying out the work of an accuser.
Many just abuse to gather attention

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:55am On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This is the mind of all yoruba people. This is just the plain truth.
Igbos residing in Lagos are ungrateful despite the love shown to them by we the yorubas. It's high time we tell them the truth. 90% of igbos would be in poverty if not for Lagos and the entire southwest that created the enabling environment

You are correct bro, you show them so much love, they repay you by building mud and thatch huts without even paying for the lands. They ought to erect you personally as a deity to pour gin into your eyes as form of appreciation. We will dash your ancestors shops in all the markets populated by Igbos

Thanks to Lagos, 100% of Igbo people would have been impoverished without Lagos El Dorado. See how all the Yoruba humans are swimming in billions because of Yoruba Lagos!

Yoruba lover...

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Neddstark: 9:56am On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubu's wife is very tribalistic. This election will bring about the rise of tribalism in Nigeria. Most especially between the Igbos and Yorubas.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Successlane: 9:56am On Sep 06, 2022
"the church knows what it considers before ordination and social media does not dictate to the church what the church should do. She has her life.”

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Lanretoye(m): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2022
OPICANTO2223:
The reason is that odudupigs descendants like to glorify failure.
adopted child of hate,oduduwa paved way for we his children and found for us a potent land that is suitable for commerce.if your ancestors are responsible and worthy, you won't leave your land and become even more nomadic than the fulanis.you are a shameful idiot who has no respect for your ancestors,I wonder how you treat your father at home.you better dont invoke the wrath of the gods of yoruba land if you don't want the carry to misfortunes and the pestilence that our gods can procure for u.
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Sonyboom: 9:59am On Sep 06, 2022
Many of you Igbos on NL are simply brain dead. Where did she ask any foolish Igbo to vote APC ?

Passionate888:
So because some Igbos resides in Lagos, they should vote for apc? That means all the Yoruba's and Hausa's should vote for the pdp as long as they live in Rivers state

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Sonyboom: 10:01am On Sep 06, 2022
That's natural, you are Igbo n natured from your bigoted Igbo mothers womb with endemic hate n chronic bigotry so know why shouldn't be that difficult for you refugees.

Marvieduke:
I don't know why I just dislike this woman, maybe bcoz of her husband.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by jrusky(m): 10:01am On Sep 06, 2022
I'm 100k % in support of Remi whoever not please with what she says pls biko pack your load and go back to your village.

They can not accommodate you and you are bullying them, harrassing them and mocking them in their own land whereas no Yoruba will dare such in any part of SE so what is the bloody fuss here?

Go back home if her words pepper you go pls go your homeland. Enenche was indirectly insulting Youba in his church because of obi why didn't you haters of humanity asked who ordained him?

I hate ingrates with passion so go home and for PSquare be ready to return home for your foolishness.

Helloooo, if you like runs your mouth on my statement I give no shit. Respect others so you will be respect, love others so you will be loved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Amb1045(m): 10:03am On Sep 06, 2022
Clearly everyone could see the similarities between Tinubu wife and the daughter. The daughter keep asking everybody if they're police while the wife keep asking people too if they're Igbo. The hatred the daughter has for the police is equal to the hatred the mother has for Igbo's. The mental issue runs in the family, it is a heredity from the mother's side. Excessive consumption of hard drugs and social influence could cause those characters. Social influence- a situation you keep hearing bad news about a particular stuff, then you becomes self aware about it. Eg Igbo's are bad people. When you repeated hear such utterance's you becomes selfaware when you want to deal with any Igbo person. Same case applies to the police. While the consumption of hard drug will prevent you from knowing when to behave properly or not utter such in public. With my few point I believed I have convinced you that Tinubu wife and daughter are suffering from hard drug and social influence. Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Sonyboom: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2022
Well she never reach pastor king level the Igbo oloriburuku pastor that was killing humans to lay foundation for his church

Gourdoinc:
Any idiot can be a pastor with RCCG. They have a good history of having criminals in cassock. Take a look.at this bigoted shameful woman they parade as a pastor.

Anyway that thing she and her deadbody husband feel they can do to igbos,the day they try it out, boko haram will.be a child's play compared to what will erupt. People who are not even lagosians will.be threatening fellow visitors.

The lagosians have not spoken it will.be dweeb from iragbiji and otitikpupa

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2022
She is free to hate people. But my own worry as a Christian is that a pastor knows how to invoke deities in lagos state against fellow humans. That should be cause for concern

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet / Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) / My Pastor Said I Should Stop Keeping Beards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.