Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG (32388 Views)

Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask / The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? / Masquerade Pictured At Reverend Father's Ordination In Imo As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Gourdoinc(m): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:

You're a big fool for this statement you made, you heard what she said try any rubbish and you idiots will be wiped out completely, we'll inherit you bastards.
small boy beating his chest. Have you ever won a fight before? When you are grabbed now and flogged na only ejoor sir go dey commot your mouth. Ozuor
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by wolesmile(m): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
SisterFire:
...So wole you do this wicked tribalism ?
I am so disappointed In you , y will u call igbos children of hate because of bloodsucking tinubu's wife called remi ?
Do they still from you or attack lagosians ?
This is how my Yoruba husband who weeped with me when tinubu used one of my girls for what he knows best was caught by bigcowhornn saying all igbos shud die because of tinubu .I have divorced him, he is now in the street let me see how tinubu will help him.
Why are you guys wicked ? Not after betraying ur ijaw brothers down south because of buhari u still insult the igbos pained by so.
Wole you are wicked and south south and south east shall reciprocate ur wickedness .
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by wolesmile(m): 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
SisterFire:
I am so disappointed In you , y will u call igbos children of hate because of bloodsucking tinubu's wife called remi ?
This is how my Yoruba husband who weeped with me when tinubu used one of my girls for what he knows best was caught by bigcowhornn saying all igbos shud die because of tinubu .I have divorced him, he is now in the street let me see how tinubu will help him.
Why are you guys wicked ? Not after betraying ur ijaw brothers down south because of buhari u still insult the igbos pained by so.
Wole you are wicked and south south and south east shall reciprocate ur wickedness .

I initially decided not to point out some stupidity in your post, darling. But I think I will, as it is. More out of the respect I use to have for you, cos I was of the opinion you're wise. Pray, tell me the tribalism in the comment you quoted to pass this comment. We have Obidients from all tribes. We have Atikulates from all tribes. I wasn't referring to tribe, but to your tribal biased mind, na tribe I dey refer to.
And to think you're above all these petty. We all have a choice to support whoever we want, don't we. The irony of it all is that I won't even vote. Haven't had a voter's card for God knows how long now.
My comment was on party line. You chose the tribal line, girl. If I am a tribalist, like your dimming soul conjoured, I won't have more Ibos as friend. I won't be dating an Efik lady. I won't have anything to do with people from other tribe.

I never finish. I dey come
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by SisterFire(f): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
wolesmile:

I initially decided not to point out some stupidity in your post, darling. But I think I will, as it is. More out of the respect I use to have for you, cos I was of the opinion you're wise. Pray, tell me the tribalism in the comment you quoted to pass this comment. We have Obidients from all tribes. We have Atikulates from all tribes. I wasn't referring to tribe, but to your tribal biased mind, na tribe I dey refer to.
And to think you're above all these petty. We all have a choice to support whoever we want, don't we. The irony of it all is that I won't even vote. Haven't had a voter's card for God knows how long now.
My comment was on party line. You chose the tribal line, girl. If I am a tribalist, like your dimming soul conjoured, I won't have more Ibos as friend. I won't be dating an Efik lady. I won't have anything to do with people from other tribe.

...You fo@l do u think I am as stupid as ur betraying idiots u call brothers .
See orishirishi wise man ba wo grin grin
Let me ask u fo@l good at empty cunningness without brains ," who do mannabbqgrill( now wallowing in sorrows ) & cursed lauretta onochie call children of hate before 2018 election" ? Do we have OBIdients then answer me bloody fo@l bastavd ?,if u want to insult me bring it on little boy but know it that u shall beg to eat in this nairaland.

You think u are wise right ? What did u know fo@l answer me? , is it a coincidence you called some people children of hate and less than 24 hrs u are supporting Blood drinker remi tinubu to kill and chase igbos with deity out of Lagos
...shame on you wale for going so low in piggery behavior , because U ARE SO LITTLE IT TOOK U DAYS TO REPLY ME ACCUSING U OF BEEN STUPID ,
Listen boy , where ur wisdom ends is where my foolishness begins even ur gods sanglai , homohimisu can attest to that
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by SisterFire(f): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
wolesmile:

... So Adewole you have the effontry and guts to call me a girl and even highlighted it for me to see, knowing fully well I'm your elder and like a mother to you .
I pity you blind humans who can't see under ur nose.
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by wolesmile(m): 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
SisterFire:
... So Adewole you have the effontry and guts to call me a girl and even highlighted it for me to see, knowing fully well I'm your elder and like a mother to you .
I'll call you girl, cos you reasoned like one
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by wolesmile(m): 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
SisterFire:

For the records. It's Oluwole, not Adewole. If u want, I'll give you my full name. It's Ismail Oluwole Abimbola Salam
Ismail WoleBimbola Salam on Facebook. I no be small pikin, Amaka.
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by wolesmile(m): 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
SisterFire:

Show me where I mentioned Igbo
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by wolesmile(m): 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
SisterFire:
...You fo@l do u think I am as stupid as ur betraying idiots u call brothers .
See orishirishi wise man ba wo grin grin
Let me ask u fo@l good at empty cunningness without brains ," who do mannabbqgrill( now wallowing in sorrows ) & cursed lauretta onochie call children of hate before 2018 election" ? Do we have OBIdients then answer me bloody fo@l bastavd ?,if u want to insult me bring it on little boy but know it that u shall beg to eat in this nairaland.

You think u are wise right ? What did u know fo@l answer me? , is it a coincidence you called some people children of hate and less than 24 hrs u are supporting Blood drinker remi tinubu to kill and chase igbos with deity out of Lagos
...shame on you wale for going so low in piggery behavior , because U ARE SO LITTLE IT TOOK U DAYS TO REPLY ME ACCUSING U OF BEEN STUPID ,
Listen boy , where ur wisdom ends is where my foolishness begins even ur gods sanglai , homohimisu can attest to that
You insulted me. You threatened me. Then you started crying foul that I threatened you. You even wished me evil.
If not for the love and respect I still have for u, I go don give you in full dose.
What kind of a man do you think I am, girl?
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by SisterFire(f): 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
wolesmile:

For the records. It's Oluwole, not Adewole. If u want, I'll give you my full name. It's Ismail Oluwole Abimbola Salam
Ismail WoleBimbola Salam on Facebook. I no be small pikin, Amaka.
...such wings , you even called me amaka ?
Look deep into your soul and ask urself " What if in my next life I automatically come as an Igbo boy , since we are nothing compared to forces of nature" will u say godforbid like ur fellow low IQ moslems n christians ?
I am done with u . I dwelled so much arguing with u a tribalist because I thought u are different from others , in my thread I see u all as brothers and sisters growing to change the Wickedness & discriminations of this world caused by Religious gods .

I am not Igbo but listen igbos has every right to be children of hate because they were been cheated upon all to accomplish the agendas of the Fulani , If rufai oseni from Kaduna can voice it out in anger why can't Amaka Vivian from Portharcourt,
I don't want to hurt u cos I see u as my child no matter ur age , u are my son .but have conscience without it ur millennia life on earth shall be a mess , Ask me for forgiveness n comeback to that thread were we love humanity n monsters , so u won't risk been born as an aboki from Borno or sokoto in a family of 30 after ur death as a Yoruba , u would av known this but ur wicked soul made u run away from my thread.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by SisterFire(f): 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
wolesmile:

Show me where I mentioned Igbo
use ur tongue to count ur teeth young human.
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by SisterFire(f): 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
wolesmile:

I'll call you girl, cos you reasoned like one
... Humans and 6ft sense . grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet / Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) / My Pastor Said I Should Stop Keeping Beards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.