Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,493 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG (32389 Views)

Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask / The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? / Masquerade Pictured At Reverend Father's Ordination In Imo As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Sonyboom: 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2022
What is there to compare? Did you not SeevIgbo refugess trooping into the SW in droves. ?!

plusfield:

Why do you kids stuck on comparing lagos, a former British colony and later FCT to igbos states. Why not compare the igbo states with your other states like Ebonyi state to Ekiti state, Osun state to Anambra, Enugu to Ibadan etc.
Haaahaaa.

Kids everywhere who think they are smart.
Haahaaaa
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by historic: 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
Toluwanise247:
Every tribe have they error but Igbo behaviour can be funny sometimes. Full of greed stealing, the first thief and first kidnapper in Nigeria is Igbo man

So Oyenusi was an Igbo man abi?
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by ukahrawah: 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
This RCCG sef, is Remi Tinubu a RCCG pastor or not? I'm seeing the body language of "Scribes and the Prudent."
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by IfnobeGod20: 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
Women are known to be emotional but my fear is that Remi Tinubu is hyper emotional. She loves position die. Her own will be worst than that of Patience Jonathan.
Sometimes people born from the same womb have political difference, how much more people of different tribes. The Igbo in Lagos need to fortify themselves because the woman would not mind unleashing terror on them.
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by DropsMic(m): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
Sonyboom:
Bro tell that to the flesh munching igbos or pastor king that lay foundation with the bodies of your father n mothers without fear of God.

This one was obviously birthed by a slowpoke amd would also birth morons. Lol. I'm sorry for engaging you
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
Alajiki:

When the time comes, we only need to look at the head to know those who are not part of us. We will ship y'all to Onitsha

Same way they shipped you out of ilorin to maroko due to your dirtyness and tribal marks
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Polchiz(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Lagos and southwest isn't the only region in Nigeria. Borno, sokoto, abuja are there.
Igbos are also in those places. Infact, the richest Igbo business man is not doing business in Lagos.
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Wwwq: 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Johnsinia(m): 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

You are correct bro, you show them so much love, they repay you by building mud and thatch huts without even paying for the lands. They ought to erect you personally as a deity to pour gin into your eyes as form of appreciation. We will dash your ancestors shops in all the markets populated by Igbos

Thanks to Lagos, 100% of Igbo people would have been impoverished without Lagos El Dorado. See how all the Yoruba humans are swimming in billions because of Yoruba Lagos!

Yoruba lover...
Give me just one hate the igbos have shown the yoruba and i can show you 10 this year alone how the Hause funlani chase you out of yorubaland to Benin. But the shock now is why are you pained and sayig Igbos are showing you hate. My brother, its just pure jealousy on the igbos tenacity and industrousity that is killing you people but guess what the avearge igbo man dont give a Bleep as long as he is making his money
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Ebymyk(m): 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Pastors are human too.
Stop worshiping your pastors
Pastor for church no mean say he no go swear for road rage
hahaha, na true nah..
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by MrUchenna1(m): 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
The confusion PO is talking about....
office of the first Lady?
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by snoopz: 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
So the pastor responsibility can be taken off anytime she wants through and forth grin
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by marvinsync(m): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This is the mind of all yoruba people. This is just the plain truth.
Igbos residing in Lagos are ungrateful despite the love shown to them by we the yorubas. It's high time we tell them the truth. 90% of igbos would be in poverty if not for Lagos and the entire southwest that created the enabling environment

why didn't u let them go during the civil war?

now we are all together in one country with freedom to move nd do business everywhere by the constitution
igbos Dont own anyone anything , freedom of movement isn't a privilege its a right
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by GodsOwnMan: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
cheesy Eboes can be ungrateful sha! The ONLY tribe that returned Eboe property after the war na Yoruba. The first region to open its arms to the Eboes to relocate and assimilate after the war is SW. Yet, on social media you will see eboes ranting and screaming 'Lagos na no man's land,' etc. Remi just spoke the truth but typical of eboes to hear truth and instead of meditating on the truth they attack the messenger. They always seem to reason with their anus like this gayboy sorry charliboy here: cheesy

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by bewla(m): 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2022
Marvieduke:
I don't know why I just dislike this woman, maybe bcoz of her husband.
if that's you on your DP I no why
You no get

NYASH
That why
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Yorubanza: 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
jrusky:
I'm 100k % in support of Remi whoever not please with what she says pls biko pack your load and go back to your village.

They can not accommodate you and you are bullying them, harrassing them and mocking them in their own land whereas no Yoruba will dare such in any part of SE so what is the bloody fuss here?

Go back home if her words pepper you go pls go your homeland. Enenche was indirectly insulting Youba in his church because of obi why didn't you haters of humanity asked who ordained him?

I hate ingrates with passion so go home and for PSquare be ready to return home for your foolishness.

Helloooo, if you like runs your mouth on my statement I give no shit. Respect others so you will be respect, love others so you will be loved.
a typical cursed, despicable, self- hating, brain-dead dimwitted dunderhead has spoken.

Ozu nwuru anwu
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Healthquest: 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
The level of hypocrisy.

Dont we see pastor that fornicates?

Pastor who behead children?
Pastor has worst behavior.
Pastor ibiyemie curse buhari.

What sort of ipob nonsense is punch pushing.

Get a life jhooo.

Pastor Suleiman Bleep alot of actress and he is still a pastor.

Nonsense and idiot.

Which of dem is comparable to remi Tinubu?

Some ipob useless yuth r bringing up 2019 video because of campaign and expecting action.

Fools
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Yorubanza: 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
Balistic4:

I like how you have clothed igbo people in lagos, fed them, gave them jobs because they were igbos, gave them good homes simply because they are igbos. Thank you sir. Igbos are known to be lazy, can't work for their money and have never merited whatever they are. Mayor of lagos, thank you once again. Greet Sanwo for me when you go for your meeting and your next round of providing for igbo people
[center][/center] grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
marvinsync:

why didn't u let them go during the civil war?

now we are all together in one country with freedom to move nd do business everywhere by the constitution
igbos Dont own anyone anything , freedom of movement isn't a privilege its a right

Go to Borno and say this rubbish
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Dynmyt: 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
Is this playing? Where was lagos deities when oba sa and his staff of office on trading platforms
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Dynmyt: 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ykc2:
In this social media age somebody still dey talk nonsense for social media, when ojukwu's dad started buying lands in ikoyi tinubu papa still be hunter for irigbaji osun state, they are not only accommodating igbos they are feeding igbos every morning ,they ve started charging for parking of cars 80k to 290k later they will tell you they generating money while stealing people blind
True dat....
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Igbojew: 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2022
It has been on record that Tinubu and that his a***awo wife hated Igbos with passion like their fellow Yorubas but Igbos don't give a f**k because the hatred is mutual.Later now some f**lish Yorubas will be playing victims by accusing Igbos of hating Yorubas and Tinubu and his wife when actually they are the one that hate Igbos with every breath in them..................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Igbojew: 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2022
Emeka71:
That is how Redeemed Church usually do; they only always honour people of pedigree.
So because you evil and jealous Yorubas can't compete with great Igbos that is why you people hate them despite there has never been any record of crisis between you Yorubas and the Igbos the way it always occur between you people and Housae/Fulani..............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Igbojew: 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
jrusky:
I'm 100k % in support of Remi whoever not please with what she says pls biko pack your load and go back to your village.

They can not accommodate you and you are bullying them, harrassing them and mocking them in their own land whereas no Yoruba will dare such in any part of SE so what is the bloody fuss here?

Go back home if her words pepper you go pls go your homeland. Enenche was indirectly insulting Youba in his church because of obi why didn't you haters of humanity asked who ordained him?

I hate ingrates with passion so go home and for PSquare be ready to return home for your foolishness.

Helloooo, if you like runs your mouth on my statement I give no shit. Respect others so you will be respect, love others so you will be loved.
You mean Remi and her husband Tinubu that doesn't not know their history.They don't know where they come from and who their parents are you are in support with hahahaha............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by marvinsync(m): 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Go to Borno and say this rubbish
so Borno is ur baseline for reasonable comparison??
we should be grateful the southwest isn't bandit and terrorist inflicted?? Borno that even "indigenes" can't stay there ,millions internally displaced??

na me dey waste my time anybody supporting APC can't have sense
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
marvinsync:

so Borno is ur baseline for reasonable comparison??

we should be grateful the southwest isn't bandit and terrorist inflicted??
Borno that even "indigenes" can't stay there ,millions internally displaced??

na me dey waste my time
anybody supporting APC can't have sense

Isn't Borno a state in Nigeria abi wetin this mumu dey talk?
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Marvieduke(f): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
bewla:
if that's you on your DP I no why
You no get

NYASH
That why

Thank you God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Alajiki(m): 5:43am On Sep 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Same way they shipped you out of ilorin to maroko due to your dirtyness and tribal marks

Lol! Ilorin to Mariko grin

So, na kid...ahahahahahs
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Oluwaseunomo: 8:05am On Sep 07, 2022
Gourdoinc:
Any idiot can be a pastor with RCCG. They have a good history of having criminals in cassock. Take a look.at this bigoted shameful woman they parade as a pastor.

Anyway that thing she and her deadbody husband feel they can do to igbos,the day they try it out, boko haram will.be a child's play compared to what will erupt. People who are not even lagosians will.be threatening fellow visitors.

The lagosians have not spoken it will.be dweeb from iragbiji and otitikpupa
You're a big fool for this statement you made, you heard what she said try any rubbish and you idiots will be wiped out completely, we'll inherit you bastards.
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Mayeldah(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2022
Shameful to say the least.

I attend RCCG but I denounce this, she should be cautioned.

BTW, I am OBIdient.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet / Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) / My Pastor Said I Should Stop Keeping Beards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.