Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG (32393 Views)

Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask / The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? / Masquerade Pictured At Reverend Father's Ordination In Imo As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Sonyboom: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2022
Was she playing tribal card when she insult the Yoruba youth as well or is your IG o father brain dead or you are just being foolish like majority of your tribesmen here on NL ?!

stano2:
This one will do worst as a first lady.
Same woman that insulted Yoruba youths.
Playing the tribal card already
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2022
jrusky:
I'm 100k % in support of Remi whoever not please with what she says pls biko pack your load and go back to your village.

They can not accommodate you and you are bullying them, harrassing them and mocking them in their own land whereas no Yoruba will dare such in any part of SE so what is the bloody fuss here?

Go back home if her words pepper you go pls go your homeland. Enenche was indirectly insulting Youba in his church because of obi why didn't you haters of humanity asked who ordained him?

I hate ingrates with passion so go home and for PSquare be ready to return home for your foolishness.

Helloooo, if you like runs your mouth on my statement I give no shit. Respect others so you will be respect, love others so you will be loved.

But neither her nor her husband is from lagos state. They were also accommodated and then they turned round to fleece the state that accommodated them by turning states assets to their personal property

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Sonyboom: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2022
Just imagine pastor king that bastard Igbo fool laying foundation of church with humans. Only God can save us.

DropsMic:
Everything the white man gave us, we've Bastardized, even God. A moronic race.
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by workchopNG: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This is the mind of all yoruba people. This is just the plain truth.
Igbos residing in Lagos are ungrateful despite the love shown to them by we the yorubas. It's high time we tell them the truth. 90% of igbos would be in poverty if not for Lagos and the entire southwest that created the enabling environment

Are you okay? Do you have sense at all?

Which accommodation are you people talking about? You lots make me believe black people are Animals. What sort of reasoning is this? I can't even comprehend... I don't even know where to start correcting you because it seems the damage is irredeemable.

While at that, you invokers should also invoke your whatever on Yoruba people that will vote for PO and Atiku.

Bunch of senseless things

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Amb1045(m): 10:08am On Sep 06, 2022
jrusky:
I'm 100k % in support of Remi whoever not please with what she says pls biko pack your load and go back to your village.

They can not accommodate you and you are bullying them, harrassing them and mocking them in their own land whereas no Yoruba will dare such in any part of SE so what is the bloody fuss here?

Go back home if her words pepper you go pls go your homeland. Enenche was indirectly insulting Youba in his church because of obi why didn't you haters of humanity asked who ordained him?

I hate ingrates with passion so go home and for PSquare be ready to return home for your foolishness.

Helloooo, if you like runs your mouth on my statement I give no shit. Respect others so you will be respect, love others so you will be loved.
are you okay at all, someone with no know history in Lagos claiming to be a lagosian. So you don't know what is happening. Lagosian through David Hundeyin and Tinubu family who publicly deny knowing Ahmed Bola Tinubu want to take back there states. Indegins of Lagos are fighting to take back their state from the drug Lord who originated from Iragbiji.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Sonyboom: 10:09am On Sep 06, 2022
Is that the reason why lagosion also reelect is sorrogate year in year out or what exactly is your Igbo father wailing about or why can't your Igbo state that is not being fleeced catch up with the Lagos Tinubu as been fleecing since 1999.

Does that not prove that you igbos have been electing lunatics bastard cursed souls as governors back to back.

plusfield:

But neither her nor her husband is from lagos state. They were also accommodated and then they turned round to fleece the state that accommodated them by turning states assets to their personal property
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Laggafin: 10:10am On Sep 06, 2022
Abdulqareem:
YOU NO ADD FAKE DRUGS, FAKE SPARE PARTS, FAKE EVERYTHING
Lazy Urchins.. don't go and huzzle oo.. be there envying hard work of an industrious tribe.. olule

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by KushLyon(m): 10:10am On Sep 06, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

You are correct bro, you show them so much love, they repay you by building mud and thatch huts without even paying for the lands. They ought to erect you personally as a deity to pour gin into your eyes as form of appreciation. We will dash your ancestors shops in all the markets populated by Igbos

Thanks to Lagos, 100% of Igbo people would have been impoverished without Lagos El Dorado. See how all the Yoruba humans are swimming in billions because of Yoruba Lagos!

Yoruba lover...

grin grin grin This sarcasm is topnotch, fools won't understand

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Sheuns(m): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Igbos residing in Lagos are ungrateful despite the love shown to them by we the yorubas. It's high time we tell them the truth. 90% of igbos would be in poverty if not for Lagos and the entire southwest that created the enabling environment

Lol. Most of you guys threatening other tribes to leave Lagos don’t even have your origins traced to Lagos. Reminds me of one Igbo guy and a Yoruba man arguing yesterday that Igbos should leave Lagos. The Igbo guy asked him where he’s from in Lagos he was dribbling; he said every Yoruba person can claim anywhere within the South West as his state. At the end he said he was from Ogun and he was there threatening to send Igbos out because they do not support a certain party.

Those that are real born Lagosians (the Aworis) you’ll never see them saying anyone should leave Lagos because they do not support a party or candidate. It’s usually visitors from other South Western states that always claim to be Chief commanders of Lagos.

Anybody can live in Lagos as long as he’s law abiding and contributing to the economic growth of the state. We need to outgrow this trend of we’re your host and you should support us. It’s not working.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Polchiz(m): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
You are a fool.
Did you dash them money.
They make their money through hardworking and determination.
Moreover, they are in their country.
If you hate to see Igbos in Nigeria, move for referendum so that everyone will go their way.
It is like saying that you are accommodating an American citizen who lives in Texas because he was born in Ohio.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by jrusky(m): 10:12am On Sep 06, 2022
plusfield:

It doesn't matter Yoruba don't discriminate themselves they see each other as one.
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:12am On Sep 06, 2022
wolesmile:
Now, children of hate wants to start with the First Lady Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

Make una continue hating and wailing... Una eyes go soon clear...

We own it all ..

Yewa and igangan is free now....when we buy it all,your grandchildren will still come here to wail...after bragging and wailing ,they will still pay rent to us your superior..

How is benin republic weather?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2022
jrusky:

It doesn't matter Yoruba don't discriminate themselves they see each other as one.

shatap....Liars

they are divided among religious lines

Rescue ilorin if e sure for you and them...

We want Oba there not Emir..

trash

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Goalgetter23(m): 10:14am On Sep 06, 2022
Marvieduke:
I don't know why I just dislike this woman, maybe bcoz of her husband.

Please, it's good for you & your well being, keep disliking her the more. It doesn't change the greatness God has entrenched in her. A former First Lady, 3 term Senator, a pastor, a mother to successful children and to boil your blood, a wife to one of the most iconic politician Nigeria has ever had. Keep hating.
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by stano2(m): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2022
Sonyboom:
Was she playing tribal card when she insult the Yoruba youth as well or is your IG o father brain dead or you are just being foolish like majority of your tribesmen here on NL ?!

whose tribesmen… u are deadbrain.
If u tolerate insults, i don’t.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Alajiki(m): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2022
Marvieduke:
I don't know why I just dislike this woman, maybe bcoz of her husband.

Not only her and her husband, you dislike Yorubas.

We are going to pay you back, that's sure!

Watch us grin
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2022
Sonyboom:
Is that the reason why lagosion also reelect is sorrogate year in year out or what exactly is your Igbo father wailing about or why can't your Igbo state that is not being fleeced catch up with the Lagos Tinubu as been fleecing since 1999.

Does that not prove that you igbos have been electing lunatics bastard cursed souls as governors back to back.

It's unbelievable that migrants from the lost dusty hills of ilorin who migrated to maroko are also spewing trash..

Jesus take the wheel

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by jrusky(m): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

shatap....Liars

Rescue ilorin if e sure for you...

We want Oba there not Emir..

trash

Another slowpoke dead eat arrogant anukpama on the loose again.

What brought saving Ilorin into this? Pls biko Nnwanne why are you obi supporters these stupid? Pls no offense but all of you reason capacity is extremely too poor.

I'm talking A you are talking D are you alright

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by KushLyon(m): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2022
joe1309:
Igbo people make una go una states, una nor go allow another tribe to dominate una market.

What's stopping your people from dominating the markets in your region? Chase all the Igbos out na and see how empty your markets will be, lazy goats grin The only field you guys have dominion is in skull mining

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2022
Alajiki:

Not only her and her husband, you dislike Yorubas.

We are going to pay you back, that's sure!

Watch us grin

Pay us back from where..?

Benin republic...

Your people sell agbo here..

make your mind dey am....

Recover Lokoja first..

hahahahahaja

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by SisterFire(f): 10:17am On Sep 06, 2022
wolesmile:
Now, children of hate wants to start with the First Lady Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

Make una continue hating and wailing... Una eyes go soon clear...
...So wole you do this wicked tribalism ?
I am so disappointed In you , y will u call igbos children of hate because of bloodsucking tinubu's wife called remi ?
Do they still from you or attack lagosians ?
This is how my Yoruba husband who weeped with me when tinubu used one of my girls for what he knows best was caught by bigcowhornn saying all igbos shud die because of tinubu .I have divorced him, he is now in the street let me see how tinubu will help him.
Why are you guys wicked ? Not after betraying ur ijaw brothers down south because of buhari u still insult the igbos pained by so.
Wole you are wicked and south south and south east shall reciprocate ur wickedness .

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:17am On Sep 06, 2022
jrusky:

Another slowpoke dead eat arrogant anukpama on the loose again.

What brought saving Ilorin into this? Pls biko Nnwanne why are you obi supporters these stupid? Pls no offense but all of you reason capacity is extremely too poor.

I'm talking A you are talking D are you alright

forming ignorance....

trash from a minority

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Polchiz(m): 10:17am On Sep 06, 2022
Sheuns:

Lol. Most of you guys threatening other tribes to leave Lagos don’t even have your origins traced to Lagos. Reminds me of one Igbo guy and a Yoruba man arguing yesterday that Igbos should leave Lagos. The Igbo guy asked him where he’s from in Lagos he was dribbling; he said every Yoruba person can claim anywhere within the South West as his state. At the end he said he was from Ogun and he was there threatening to send Igbos out because they do not support a certain party.

Those that are real born Lagosians (the Aworis) you’ll never see them saying anyone should leave Lagos because they do not support a party or candidate. It’s usually visitors from other South Western states that always claim to be Chief commanders of Lagos.

Anybody can live in Lagos as long as he’s law abiding and contributing to the economic growth of the state. We need to outgrow this trend of we’re your host and you should support us. It’s not working.
Ask these fools to support Biafra so that Igbos can leave and like BAT they are, they will start talking from both sides of their mouth.
70% of the revenue they boast of come from the Igbos, they hate.
In the North, 85% of every state IGR come from the same Igbos they hate.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Balistic4: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I like how you have clothed igbo people in lagos, fed them, gave them jobs because they were igbos, gave them good homes simply because they are igbos. Thank you sir. Igbos are known to be lazy, can't work for their money and have never merited whatever they are. Mayor of lagos, thank you once again. Greet Sanwo for me when you go for your meeting and your next round of providing for igbo people

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by jrusky(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2022
Amb1045:
are you okay at all, someone with no know history in Lagos claiming to be a lagosian. So you don't know what is happening. Lagosian through David Hundeyin and Tinubu family who publicly deny knowing Ahmed Bola Tinubu want to take back there states. Indegins of Lagos are fighting to take back their state from the drug Lord who originated from Iragbiji.

Stop being in pain go home. Stop taking panadol for another person headache go home.

Hundai or whatever you called him is not insulting Yoruba or bullying them if even he did they are his people it's you that has no right to do so because no one comes to your land to harrass you or bully you so shut up and feck off bro.
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by workchopNG: 10:20am On Sep 06, 2022
jrusky:

Is this your senselessness inherited or learned?

The worst part is that most of you bragging about Lagos online are either from Kwara of Kogi State which are of Northern Nigeria. You're not even from the Southern Nigeria.

You lots in that same Lagos what have you made? If Lagos turns one to billionaire why are all of you not billionaires? Don't go and work hard to earn a living, be there and keep envying successful people.

Be there in your enclave and be dictating what's happening all over the world. Why won't the whole Nigeria vote for Atiku? After all it was his Government with OBJ that gave us mobile telecoms, paid off all our foreign debt, etc.

I don't even want to bring down my reasoning to that shallow level with you guys, better pray for emancipation from mumuness, or better still, visit a psychiatrist.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2022
Toluwanise247:
Every tribe have they error but Igbo behaviour can be funny sometimes. Full of greed stealing, the first thief and first kidnapper in Nigeria is Igbo man

From a yoruba lazy migrant that goes to this same woman's house to beg for money...

HAHAHAHAHA...

Rescue ilorin first from fulanis before checkmating your superiors for you might lose it all

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by jrusky(m): 10:21am On Sep 06, 2022
workchopNG:

Is this your senselessness inherited or learned?

The worst part is that most of you bragging about Lagos online are either from Kwara of Kogi State which are of Northern Nigeria. You're not even from the Southern Nigeria.

You lots in that same Lagos what have you made? If Lagos turns one to billionaire why are all of you not billionaires? Don't go and work hard to earn a living, be there and keep envying successful people.

Be there in your enclave and be dictating what's happening all over the world. Why won't the whole Nigeria vote for Atiku? After all it was his Government with OBJ that gave us mobile telecoms, paid off all our foreign debt, etc.

I don't even want to bring down my reasoning to that shallow level with you guys, better pray for emancipation from mumuness, or better still, visit a physiatrist.

Your headache bro.
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Naijanascam: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2022
Agbado Bishop Male
Agbado Pastor female

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Badowski: 10:22am On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
They are poisonous and parasitic in all spheres of life, corrupt and destroy any thing in there way, and claim holiness as if they know God.
look at every where they go they spoil it in the name of Business and church they have turned it into commercial venture.
Heartless creature - Vultures

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2022
Abdulqareem:
YOU NO ADD FAKE DRUGS, FAKE SPARE PARTS, FAKE EVERYTHING

Painment from a minority from the sandy hills of Lokoja...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet / Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) / My Pastor Said I Should Stop Keeping Beards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.