Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG (32387 Views)

Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask / The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? / Masquerade Pictured At Reverend Father's Ordination In Imo As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2022
Badowski:

They are poisonous and parasitic in all spheres of life, corrupt and destroy any thing in there way, and claim holiness as if they know God.
look at every where they go they spoil it in the name of Business and church they have turned it into commercial venture.
Heartless creature - Vultures

It doesn't change the fact the fulanis will continue to slaughter you and conquer, while we will keep buying up everything you inherited till we get to the Atlantic Ocean...

Jump and shout...it's happening

hahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Fearyourcreator: 10:25am On Sep 06, 2022
joe1309:
Igbo people make una go una states, una nor go allow another tribe to dominate una market.
That tribe ain't accomodating
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2022
Sonyboom:
Is that the reason why lagosion also reelect is sorrogate year in year out or what exactly is your Igbo father wailing about or why can't your Igbo state that is not being fleeced catch up with the Lagos Tinubu as been fleecing since 1999.

Does that not prove that you igbos have been electing lunatics bastard cursed souls as governors back to back.

Why do you kids stuck on comparing lagos, a former British colony and later FCT to igbos states. Why not compare the igbo states with your other states like Ebonyi state to Ekiti state, Osun state to Anambra, Enugu to Ibadan etc.
Haaahaaa.

Kids everywhere who think they are smart.
Haahaaaa

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Amb1045(m): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2022
jrusky:

Stop being in pain go home. Stop taking panadol for another person headache go home.

Hundai or whatever you called him is not insulting Yoruba or bullying them if even he did they are his people it's you that has no right to do so because no one comes to your land to harrass you or bully you so shut up and feck off bro.

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by DropsMic(m): 10:28am On Sep 06, 2022
Sonyboom:
Just imagine pastor king that bastard Igbo fool laying foundation of church with humans. Only God can save us.

You mean the same God you obviously hate and despise?
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:29am On Sep 06, 2022
Balistic4:

I like how you have clothed igbo people in lagos, fed them, gave them jobs because they were igbos, gave them good homes simply because they are igbos. Thank you sir. Igbos are known to be lazy, can work for their money and have never merited whatever they are. Mayor of lagos, thank you once again. Greet Sanwo for me when you go for your meeting and your next round of providing for igbo people

You are welcome my igbo brother
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:30am On Sep 06, 2022
jrusky:

Stop being in pain go home. Stop taking panadol for another person headache go home.

Hundai or whatever you called him is not insulting Yoruba or bullying them if even he did they are his people it's you that has no right to do so because no one comes to your land to harrass you or bully you so shut up and feck off bro.

trash smells minority oozing from it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2022
Polchiz:

You are a fool.
Did you dash them money.
They make their money through hardworking and determination.
Moreover, they are in their country.
If you hate to see Igbos in Nigeria, move for referendum so that everyone will go their way.
It is like saying that you are accommodating an American citizen who lives in Texas because he was born in Ohio.

Insult for all I care. That has always been who igbos are known for. Insult and igbo are like bread and butter. I still say it over and over again, without southwest, igbos can never excel in the life. If they can then they should go and replicate what we have here on the east. Your lord and saviour Obi is also living in Lagos what an irony
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:35am On Sep 06, 2022
Obatala7Kronos:

Thank you. Please do not inform them, that gra-gra and the hateful seed that was planted into them by their envious & belligerent ancestors will lead to their eventual doom.

During the Biafran War, the Hausa/Fulanis and the IJAWS siezed & commandeered all their properties EXCEPT THE YORUBAS but they’re ungrateful for our hospitality & benevolence.

The antagonizing treatments you get from the Malaysians, Chinese, Indians, Ghanaians, South Afrikans and the Arabs would be a child’s play in comparison to what await you greedy, vacuous, cocaine-trafficking, kidnapping and criminal-minded charlatans by the time we’re done with you.

You did it to the Hausa/Fulanis in 1956 and they roasted all your ancestors like the pig they were and chased them out of Kano while taking over all their properties at Sabon-Gari.

You did it to the Ghanaians and they shut down all your businesses in their markets in Accra before evicting you.

You did it to the South Afrikans and they began hunting & killing you like the incorrigible roaches you are and then, you tagged it Xenophobia.

You attempted to do it in River State by turning Portharcourt (Igweocha) to the capital of your stupid Biafra and Gov. Wike in conjunction with the Nigerian Army declared a month’s curfew in Portharcourt to incinerate & flush all of you into the sewer.

Let me tell you in case you do not know, YORUBALAND is your destined GOLGOTHA - where all of you will be buried.

It is my destiny to inherit as much as 9 Houses out of all your “impending” abandoned properties when the siege commence. You will receive sense by force.

Just continue!

Story for the Gods..

Abokis deal with you back to back in same lagos state..

You lost yewa and igangan right here right here..

we stood the rest of you lots for 3 solid years,lost no single territory....imagine only you.... Just you cowards

what did you think happened to our weapons? we sold them or we threw them in the river?..

Wishful thinking

The igbo fight is not what not yorubas wish for...what will be fall you will be worse than what is befalling Ukraine..

I haven't seen any long trashy write up about reclaiming Ilorin and lokoja...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Beverlyjean(f): 10:35am On Sep 06, 2022
Obatala7Kronos:

Thank you. Please do not inform them, that gra-gra and the hateful seed that was planted into them by their envious & belligerent ancestors will lead to their eventual doom.

During the Biafran War, the Hausa/Fulanis and the IJAWS siezed & commandeered all their properties EXCEPT THE YORUBAS but they’re ungrateful for our hospitality & benevolence.

The antagonizing treatments you get from the Malaysians, Chinese, Indians, Ghanaians, South Afrikans and the Arabs would be a child’s play in comparison to what await you greedy, vacuous, cocaine-trafficking, kidnapping and criminal-minded charlatans by the time we’re done with you.

You did it to the Hausa/Fulanis in 1956 and they roasted all your ancestors like the pig they were and chased them out of Kano while taking over all their properties at Sabon-Gari.

You did it to the Ghanaians and they shut down all your businesses in their markets in Accra before evicting you.

You did it to the South Afrikans and they began hunting & killing you like the incorrigible roaches you are and then, you tagged it Xenophobia.

You attempted to do it in River State by turning Portharcourt (Igweocha) to the capital of your stupid Biafra and Gov. Wike in conjunction with the Nigerian Army declared a month’s curfew in Portharcourt to incinerate & flush all of you into the sewer.

Let me tell you in case you do not know, YORUBALAND is your destined GOLGOTHA - where all of you will be buried.

It is my destiny to inherit as much as 9 Houses out of all your “impending” abandoned properties when the siege commence. You will receive sense by force.

Just continue!

We also hate u people...dirty pigs

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Reyhzor(m): 10:39am On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This is the mind of all yoruba people. This is just the plain truth.
Igbos residing in Lagos are ungrateful despite the love shown to them by we the yorubas. It's high time we tell them the truth. 90% of igbos would be in poverty if not for Lagos and the entire southwest that created the enabling environment

Omoh na lie ooo, I known people that ve never been in Lagos and they're billionaires

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:39am On Sep 06, 2022
workchopNG:

Are you okay? Do you have sense at all?

Which accommodation are you people talking about? You lots make me believe black people are Animals. What sort of reasoning is this? I can't even comprehend... I don't even know where to start correcting you because it seems the damage is irredeemable.

While at that, you invokers should also invoke your whatever on Yoruba people that will vote for PO and Atiku.

Bunch of senseless things

Go and watch igbo nollywood movies. I said igbo nollywood movies then you will know that igbos migrate to Lagos and southwest for survival and goes back to east to buga to there people back in the igbo villages that they have arrived. Without lagos and southwest, igbos are nothing. If you think you all can survive without sw, go back to igboland and replicate what we have in Lagos. Go and replicate Lagos in Southeast if you can. We made you who you are by the policies that creates enabling environment for business to thrive and you start talking down on our leaders here after all they have done for you people. Ingrates that what igbos residing in southwest are

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by femiasaolu2014: 10:40am On Sep 06, 2022
Bleaching Pastor.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:40am On Sep 06, 2022
Reyhzor:

Omoh na lie ooo, I known people that ve never been in Lagos and they're billionaires

I'm talking about those in Lagos and sw in general
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by BigCowHornn: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2022
SisterFire:
...So wole you do this wicked tribalism ?
I am so disappointed In you , y will u call igbos children of hate because of bloodsucking tinubu's wife called remi ?
Do they still from you or attack lagosians ?
This is how my Yoruba husband who weeped with me when tinubu used one of my girls for what he knows best was caught by bigcowhornn saying all igbos shud die because of tinubu .I have divorced him, he is now in the street let me see how tinubu will help him.
Why are you guys wicked ? Not after betraying ur ijaw brothers down south because of buhari u still insult the igbos pained by so.
Wole you are wicked and south south and south east shall reciprocate ur wickedness .

LOL so you really married a trubalist
No wonder you know how to catch his lies. You are now an expert
Well happy married life

grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by femiasaolu2014: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Go and watch igbo nollywood movies. I said igbo nollywood movies then you will know that igbos migrate to Lagos and southwest for survival and goes back to east to buga to there people back in the igbo villages that they have arrived. Without lagos and southwest, igbos are nothing. If you think you all can survive without sw, go back to igboland and replicate what we have in Lagos. Go and replicate Lagos in Southeast if you can. We made you who you are by the policies that creates enabling environment for business to thrive and you start talking down on our leaders here after all they have done for you people. Ingrates that what igbos residing in southwest are

"You made Igbos" yen yen yen.

An igbo man comes to lagos with only a nylon bag, yet in 10 years he has built a thriving business and even brought over 5 boys.
While you omo onile, you are still living in one room in the Agbole building your late father built in 1973.

Arent you ashamed?

Does your logic make sense?

If its so easy to make it in Lagos, why haven't you yourself made it?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:43am On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

I'm talking about those in Lagos and sw in general

it's slavish and wishful thinking of yorubas to think the population of igbos in Lagos is more than the igbos in Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by sweetgala(m): 10:45am On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This is the mind of all yoruba people. This is just the plain truth.
Igbos residing in Lagos are ungrateful despite the love shown to them by we the yorubas. It's high time we tell them the truth. 90% of igbos would be in poverty if not for Lagos and the entire southwest that created the enabling environment

While I agree that many Yoruba feel hard done by the antagonistic posturing of Igbo resident in SW, I wouldn't say it's something that is overwhelmingly paramount in our mindsets the fact is by our nature we welcome all and are very forgiving of the misdeeds of strangers.

It's unfortunate that the welcoming we provide to strangers across the SW is especially not reciprocated in the SE , there are as many SS people in Lagos and Ogun state but they have not been as vocally antagonistic as the SE.

Unfortunately I feel the events of 2023 would unravel much and may cause a big divide between the igbo and Yoruba, some in the SE are already making the Peter Obi campaign an Igbo presidency issue and attacking Tinubu in like vein it's inevitable that such vile sentiments would be returned in kind.
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:46am On Sep 06, 2022
femiasaolu2014:

An igbo man comes to lagos with only a nylon bag, yet in 10 years he has built a thriving business and even brought over 5 boys.
While you omo onile, you are still living in one room in the Agbole building your late father built in 1973.

Arent you ashamed?

Sorry to interrupt...

Uhmmm we own the agbole building too..We bought it in 1989.

We promise not to buy whatever they work hard for... Only what they inherited will be seized by fulanis roughfully or bought by us peacefully..

It's left for them to choose which part they wanna take..

They lost Yewa and Igangan already with vawulence from wakili

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:50am On Sep 06, 2022
femiasaolu2014:

Arent you ashamed?

It's a wishful thinking for you that igbos in southwest are more successful in large numbers than Yorubas living and doing legitimate business in there homeland. It's a wishful thinking
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by joepepsy(m): 10:52am On Sep 06, 2022
Because you were born and raise to hate other..
Marvieduke:
I don't know why I just dislike this woman, maybe bcoz of her husband.
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Babaken(m): 10:54am On Sep 06, 2022
Johnrake69:
Vote wisely
That word pain some groups of urchins.
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by sweetgala(m): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

It's a wishful thinking for you that igbos in southwest are more successful in large numbers than Yorubas living and doing legitimate business in there homeland. It's a wishful thinking

All the igbo businessmen in Lagos don't have a quarter of what the Ijebu and egba have in Lagos.

I've been exposed to some major business interests in Lagos and found out they belong to individuals from that Ogun state axis.

These are major corporations not some petty trading exercise.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Mummiesboy: 10:58am On Sep 06, 2022
Obatala7Kronos:

Just continue!
Stop the hate you thief, why looking for what to steal? Another man's sweat. Are you normal? Mind you am from the south-south so don't quote me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by jaxxy(m): 11:01am On Sep 06, 2022
OPICANTO2223:
The reason is that odudupigs descendants like to glorify failure.

insulting all yorubas because of remi tinubu or a few people causes more problems than help.
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by adetayo234: 11:03am On Sep 06, 2022
OPICANTO2223:
The reason is that odudupigs descendants like to glorify failure.

Your reasoning is daft. Only igbos can't make Peter Obi to become president
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by workchopNG: 11:06am On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

When I said you're irredeemable, I know I'm right. It's now Nollywood we've now descended to. If I ask now you're likely from Kwara State, Northern Nigeria.

Like I said before, you're too shallow minded for serious conversation.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Tingotoe: 11:11am On Sep 06, 2022
How a woman can be a pastor is something I'll never get my head around. The Bible is very clear on the role of women in the church and leadership is not one of them
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by holluwizzy: 11:17am On Sep 06, 2022
Yes they re humans too

But this woman is so saucy, she no send anybody papa message.

But why now that the husband is contesting ordination come in.

Many call themselves and those who dey form say God called them still end up on business transaction using the Church and God to cover face.

gasparpisciotta:
Pastors are humans too.

Stop worshiping your pastors

Pastor for church no mean say he no go swear for road rage
Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Agbebakun22: 11:20am On Sep 06, 2022
Lagos is not owned by the yorubas. Lagos is owned by my ancestors from Benin and the first oba eko is Prince Ado son of oba of benin and his palace was situated in island known as Iduragan means palace built in pepper farm. In 1300 AD there was conflict in ogun and isheri people of ekiti which made them flew the land but they were accomodated by Prince Ado. After sometime, the yoruba immigrants decided to use force to drag eko cux they have larger population compare to the aworis and binis thats what made yoruba to claimed lagos. Even ur so called oduduwa was a son of oba of oba of benin known as izoduwa who was banished but got accepted by ife people to be their king due to he's powerful and thats how oduduwa was birth. We the binis owned lagos and u can't chase anyone from there cux u people are land snatcher.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Proudlyomonna: 11:22am On Sep 06, 2022
Hahaha the woman don frustrate grin grin
Someone should let her know that the Aso rock is not a care home for sick, shaky desperate old men, come 2023 Apc must be crushed with their desperate emilokan agenda.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG by Agbebakun22: 11:29am On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

land snatcher do u owned Lagos. My ancestor from benin empire are owner of lagos and yorubas were immigrant helped by Prince Ado after flewing from their villages due to war. After accomodating u, people decided to snatch the land cux u had larger population than the indigenes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet / Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) / My Pastor Said I Should Stop Keeping Beards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.