Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) (46024 Views)

Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) / Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations / Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by TMKsouth: 3:13am On Sep 07, 2022
Hydroxide:
Maybe that's why South African ladies loves Nigerian men. Most of you guys over there are gays and weaklings.

All SA women that hang around you end up in Thai and Brazilian prisons for drug trafficking cry cry cry
Why are you so evil, Ogre?
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by TMKsouth: 3:17am On Sep 07, 2022
Allison012:
TMKsouth come back na..you are insulting nigerians on a nigerian forum.

gay pig like you!!

Shitgbo drug lord, are u hungry lots done stealing pots of soup in Enugu undecided
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by CheapHomes1: 3:20am On Sep 07, 2022
TMKsouth:

The word sissy boy has negative connotations. Just like what South Africans call foreigners because of how you sound.

is it nice when South Africans are xenophobic towards you, Mr Homophobe & gang? undecided

Have you accepted your kwerekwere status?

How is being xenophobic the same thing as being calling a sissy boy a sissy boy?
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by chysam: 3:21am On Sep 07, 2022
SocialJustice:
I don't get, a sissy boy kills himself because he is called what he is? Is that not what he is, a man that wants to be f*cked by his fellow man and behaves like a girl, is that not a sissy boy?

This world needs to stop shielding people from the consequences of their actions. If you do not like being addressed as what you are, then be something you are confident and proud of.

Na homosexual you dey talk to ooo
Understanding of wetin you dey explain no go dey lie lie
Better no waste your time make dem mourn their member in peace

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by CheapHomes1: 3:21am On Sep 07, 2022
TMKsouth:

All SA women that hang around you end up in Thai and Brazilian prisons for drug trafficking cry cry cry
Why are you so evil, Ogre?

Did you say "all"?
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by TMKsouth: 3:22am On Sep 07, 2022
engrchykae:
if you have channeled the energy used in xenophobic attacks on the few whites who pauperized you in South Africa,you would have been free in every sense of the word

Yawn. First free yourself from people who've turned you into a Japagerian. We don't japa in SA.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Deblow: 3:26am On Sep 07, 2022
SocialJustice:
You are out of point and made no sense. Stick to the subject of calling salt, salt and not trying to say it is sugar when it is salt.

And.....would the boy still have committed the suicide, if he was openly called a 'gay' boy by the teacher instead??
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by TMKsouth: 3:27am On Sep 07, 2022
Parrot69:
Why should the mods be bringing this good for nothing pig TMKsouth post on front page. He should be banned and every post he makes here should be brought down. We don't condone gay South Africans here.

But maggot69gaysexposition you're forever following me everywhere on this forum.

Exhibit A:
https://www.nairaland.com/7315599/wits-africas-second-best-university

Incessant generator fumes have turned u bipolar cry cry
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by TMKsouth: 3:32am On Sep 07, 2022
fergie001:
Troublesome TMK grin grin grin grin grin

Hi Fergie! Had to be uncivilized throughout this thread coz I'm dealing with cavemen. Sorry for the insults - it's the only language they understand.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by TMKsouth: 3:40am On Sep 07, 2022
Rema14:
Yawn all you south africans are the same bullying others to feel better about yourself we might scam people but you guys are too lazy to do anything. The only people helping your country are the afrikaans

Thanks for proving my point that you're an evil country. Imagine 14 likes for a post condoning scams undecided? No wonder you're banned everywhere u go.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by TMKsouth: 3:47am On Sep 07, 2022
FINAL WORDS FROM TMKSOUTH - THE OBVIOUS WINNER OF THIS THREAD: cool

Acceptance speech:

I believe I've single-handedly won this debate... one man against hundreds of homophobic rat-skin-ponmo munching hungry lots from the poverty capital of the world.

Next time think twice before taking me on, suckers.

Shalom.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Nobody: 3:51am On Sep 07, 2022
Gay plus suicide, may God have mercy on his soul
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by TMKsouth: 4:07am On Sep 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Did you say "all"?

Correction:

The alcoholic tramps your brothers pick up in taverns, all drugged up.

No self respecting SA women date Nigerians. THAT'S A FACT. They know they'll end up in a prison in Thailand or Brazil for drug trafficking.

FACTS HURT MY BROTHER grin
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by CheapHomes1: 4:14am On Sep 07, 2022
TMKsouth:

Correction:

The alcoholic tramps your brothers pick up in taverns, all drugged up.

No self respecting SA women date Nigerians. THAT'S A FACT. They know they'll end up in a prison in Thailand or Brazil for drug trafficking.

FACTS HURT MY BROTHER grin

What facts are you referring to? Is this a fact?

"All SA women that hang around you end up in Thai and Brazilian prisons for drug trafficking"

Are you the one being hurt by what you wrote?
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by TMKsouth: 4:21am On Sep 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

"All SA women that hang around you end up in Thai and Brazilian prisons for drug trafficking"

I don't sell drugs, human traffick and scam people - neither do 98.99% of South Africans.

Those that do (from DRUGgeria) will be the ones hurt in the bum by my comments wink

Shalom.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by CheapHomes1: 4:22am On Sep 07, 2022
TMKsouth:

I don't sell drugs, human traffick and scam people - neither do 98.99% of South Africans.

Those that do will be the ones hurt in the bum wink

That's not what I asked you.

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by TMKsouth: 4:26am On Sep 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

That's not what I asked you.

Yes it's a fact.

Ask your brothers - they're outcasts in SA. Never get invited to any social gatherings. Just hang around pubs with the drugged-up women you say are crazy about you grin
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by CheapHomes1: 4:29am On Sep 07, 2022
TMKsouth:

Yes it's a fact.

Ask your brothers - they're outcasts in SA. Never get invited to any social gatherings. Just hang around pubs with the drugged-up women you say are crazy about you grin

Can you show me the discussion we had where I said women are crazy about me?

You still haven't answered my questions.

Who are my brothers?

Are the SA women you referred to your sisters?
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by charliejose: 4:53am On Sep 07, 2022
Nosayer:

The LGBTQIA community had a plan trying to be relevant, recognized by pronouns etc. That goal is to force everyone to accept them the same way we accept that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

However, it will never happen no matter how they try. Instead, your sexuality should be in your bedroom. It's supposed to be a personal affair but if we continue this way, raising emotionally stable generation will increasingly become difficult.
that’s why your country is where it is nah. Ignoramus mixed with stupidity
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Majestybaba92(m): 4:57am On Sep 07, 2022
TMKsouth:

Let them (and you as well - I saw your hateful comment).

Homophobes always japaring to gay friendly countries. Why don't you all japa to other like-minded poophole countries?

Keep your mouth shut
second class citizen in your own country. Slavery still in your mentality
You can choose to remain in your shithole country, no one is forcing you to japa. Nor dey jealous, “YEYE SISSY BOY”

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Joe4real1988(m): 5:21am On Sep 07, 2022
SocialJustice:
You are out of point and made no sense. Stick to the subject of calling salt, salt and not trying to say it is sugar when it is salt.
Don't mind that guy and the gays supporting him. You turned to something and don't wonno be addressed as the thing u subscribed to! Just like one who chooses to be a barrister and don't wonno be addressed as a barrister. Who does that.........WTF undecided

2 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Princeakolan(m): 5:24am On Sep 07, 2022
Who makes one to become a gay? Is it your creator or? I don't understand.
LINSAR:

I'm not justifying being gay.
But if you find yourself to be gay, does that mean you deserve discrimination as if you were the one who made yourself gay?
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Majestybaba92(m): 5:26am On Sep 07, 2022
TMKsouth:

Those that do (from DRUGgeria) will be the ones hurt in the bum by my comments wink

Shalom.

Yes! WE SELL DRUGS AND WE SCAM AND I AM PROUD OF IT.
Note, without us your economy is dead.. You know your South African men are LAZY, WEAK, GAY and STUPID. That’s why you run to our forum to run things with real men. You are lucky it’s online I would have killed* you with my bare hands. No gay deserves to live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 07, 2022
The truth is bitter. And children of nowadays have no heart to bear the truth.
The LGBT community has made the world turn on its head. Everything else, but the truth is accepted..
A boy behaving feminine is a sissy.
Even though I don't support a teacher using the word, that kid will still probably kill himself for something trivial. That's what we get by being woke, we raise lily livered children with no sense, no strength, no stamina to face life head on.
Rip Princess.

BTW, why does the mods keep pushing posts from a xenophobic minded foreigner onto the front page of a Nigerian forum?
Seun take note.

2 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Subonbon(m): 5:45am On Sep 07, 2022
SocialJustice:
I don't get, a sissy boy kills himself because he is called what he is? Is that not what he is, a man that wants to be f*cked by his fellow man and behaves like a girl, is that not a sissy boy?

This world needs to stop shielding people from the consequences of their actions. If you do not like being addressed as what you are, then be something you are confident and proud of.
one hero for you!!

2 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by SocialJustice: 6:07am On Sep 07, 2022
Achorise:
Be thankful to God because there is no problem in your sexuality,you’re normal.Killing himself shows he has been battling with that identity for so long,He doesn’t want to be seen or perceived that way but unfortunately nature had made him that way,he must have cried and asked God to correct his sexuality due to the shame that comes with it,he was never proud of who he was if was was he wouldn’t had taken his life.Have you asked why most gays take their life,from my little findings no one actually likes to be gay because its abnormal and disgusting but they find themselves always being drawn to something God and humanity forbids,the demon behind this negative sexuality is stronger than the individuals fighting it.
May God help and deliver anyone fighting battles stronger than them.
Those who are proud of being gay has Successfully accepted it as their sexuality which is still very very wrong my advice to such a fellow is continue to fight the monster until you get your freedom to enjoy the sweet fellowship of a woman.
He will come to this earth again, hopefully, his physical body will be kind this time.

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by SocialJustice: 6:10am On Sep 07, 2022
Nijagogetsense:

One thing you need to address here is the way and manner the teacher call the boy. Is it derogatory or honorific? Your opinion reeks partiality. Everyone can not be gay or straight. Why should the said teacher pick on him? Is he the only one in the class? This world is "live and let’s live". Stop being a moral police. I even wonder why "SocialJustice" should be as your moniker. You don't deserve it. Shame on you (spits)!

N. B: For your information, I'm not a gay. I respect boundaries. Gay people are practising what they enjoy most with whom they believe will act in line with them. And tell me in what way how it affect you?
Lol, you think I have an issue with gay people? No. My issue is with people who can't accept themselves, people who try to make it look like the weight of the world is on their shoulders. Dude is dead, arguing for eternity won't bring him back.

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by SocialJustice: 6:14am On Sep 07, 2022
dollynnn:

It still doesn't change anything. No one has the right to use derogatory words on others

I still do not understand why someone will choose to use paracetamol for someone else's headache.
Bla, Bla, Bla, face life as it is. If you can't deal with consequences then don't take the action.

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by SocialJustice: 6:15am On Sep 07, 2022
TMKsouth:

Oh gosh, are you mentioning me from Makoko? Your mentality is in the same WhatsApp group.
Counter my point and stop being a slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by YeePeyHaa: 6:19am On Sep 07, 2022
Two wrongs don't make a right

The teacher ought not to have called him that

And he too ought not to have killed himself

Two things kills fast mouth and private parts

Many are in prison because of what they said with their mouth.

Words unsaid cannot hurt the stomach. It's better to be silent an d thought as a fool than to say rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) / Fresh Accident Along Portharcourt Expressway / Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.