Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) (45913 Views)

Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) / Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations / Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Majesty33(m): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
When you know that what you chose to do is against order of nature, then y did u indulge in it? You want to be gay, fine it was legalized, then when u are been addressed as such, u felt terribly bad. Mark my words, check most gays, they are not happy with the life they are living but since Satan have taken over their soul, they are stuck in that bondage till death.

5 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Iceberg3: 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
TMKsouth:

Check what time the South Sudan border opens tomorrow, Japagerian.

You are simply just looking for an opportunity to get someone to play in sands with you...see how you quickly reverted to lows,shame
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by jaxxy(m): 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rema14:
he should have killed him self when he first knew he was gay

Senseless statement. He is wrong bt doesn't deserve that.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by engrchykae(m): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
Nonexisting1:
I don't know why children of these days are saddled with terrible emotional issues. Our parents and teachers called us all sorts of names and gave us strick disciplines, yet for once it never occured to us to even give ourselves knock on the heads much less kill ourselves. I blame today's parents for this. They are raising idiots thinking they are humans.
our generation were stronger than these idiots being raised
When parents give both physical and mental training to their wards
You dare not come home crying and appear weak for any reason whatsoever.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Rema14: 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
engrchykae:
they should be rounded up and used as manure for farms.
Irritating,sick things
Thats still too good for them
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by engrchykae(m): 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
LINSAR:

I'm straight but calling other people's sexual orientation "disgusting" is out of this world.

As you're attracted to the opposite sex now, imagine being in a place dominated by people attracted to same sex.Will that force you to go down with your fellow woman too?

if you feel sexually attracted to your fellow man,it can only mean one thing.
Mental sickness

8 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Rema14: 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
jaxxy:

Senseless statement. He is wrong bt doesn't deserve that.
Well he can't be usefull in anyway i would have even prefered to hear that he impregnated his teacher than this shit
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Sacrosanct12(m): 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
Corridon:
Do you even listen to yourself? Someone called the boy what he is proud to be and he went ahead to take his own life. Was he expecting to be called a macho man.
the teacher should have plainly used sissy woman, maybe he would still be alive by this moment.

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by engrchykae(m): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
LINSAR:

I'm not justifying being gay.
But if you find yourself to be gay, does that mean you deserve discrimination as if you were the one who made yourself gay?
you mean gays were born gays?
Is it a new sickness or an old sickness

4 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
Corridon:
One of the downside of social media. Thinking that everyone is like you. You will shiver if you see me in real life.
shut your damn mouth ‘fore you dropped, nigga
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by jaxxy(m): 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rema14:
Well he can't be usefull in anyway i would have even prefered to hear that he impregnated his teacher than this shit

perhaps bt nobody deserves to loose their lives over this that can still be corrected or handled.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by LINSAR: 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Oga, everyone who became gay made himself a gay and this passing of blame to some unseen force won't help them

They can't run away from it

Now I understand.
A lot of you people don't know what it means to be gay.
You think there is a button somewhere that can toggle you between straight and gay,huh?

It's not a choice.You can't make yourself gay same way you didn't make yourself straight.

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by OriOko88(m): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
LINSAR:

I'm straight but calling other people's sexual orientation "disgusting" is out of this world.

As you're attracted to the opposite sex now, imagine being in a place dominated by people attracted to same sex.Will that force you to go down with your fellow woman too?

Shatap. Youre not straight. No sensible person will justify being gay..its not logical. Stop defending rubbish and a disgusting act. Spit on ya head angry

10 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by LINSAR: 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
engrchykae:
if you feel sexually attracted to your fellow man,it can only mean one thing.
Mental sickness

Possibly.
But if so, they didn't bring it upon themselves.

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
TMKsouth:

Power to you!

Two clowns. Keep promoting your stupidity and foolishness to tye World.

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Sacrosanct12(m): 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
TMKsouth:

I'm a South African. We don't Japa everywhere including ratchet countries like u in the hope of a better life.

Have you identified any old ladies to scam today?
bro, you on a Nigerian forum. But I like your style sha, no money for transport to come Nigeria you use your phone dey sneak in grin

10 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by LINSAR: 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
OriOko88:

Shatap. Youre not straight. No sensible person will justify being gay..its not logical. Stop defending rubbish and a disgusting act. Spit on ya head angry

I'm tired of explaining.

No one wakes up one day and decides to be gay.

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by engrchykae(m): 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2022
LINSAR:

Now I understand.
You think there is a button somewhere that can toggle you between straight and gay,huh?

It's not a choice.You can't make yourself gay same way you didn't make yourself straight.
gays learnt to be gays.
Some from adventure,went into gay ism while others just followed the bandwagon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by LINSAR: 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
engrchykae:
you mean gays were born gays?
Is it a new sickness or an old sickness

Exactly!
When you started having crush on "opposite" sex as a kid, they too were having crush on "same" sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Chinedum300: 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
He deserved to departure from this world
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by LINSAR: 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
engrchykae:
gays learnt to be gays.
Some from adventure,went into gay ism while others just followed the bandwagon

You're very correct.

But majority of gays were born that way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Sunnypan: 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
?

1 Like

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Sacrosanct12(m): 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
TMKsouth:

Atleast I can take meds for HIV.

What does one take for evilness - scamming innocent people, selling drugs, trafficking humans, skull mining? undecided

Ever wondered why u get thoroughly searched at every single airport on planet earth as Japagerians?
was it a Nigerian that called the bloody hypocrite a sissy boy? Your forehead like Zuma rock. Nigeria government need to export more sniper energy drink to you guys in south Africa because I see more sissy boys patronizing shoeside. They call you sissy boy you run commit suicide.

5 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Sacrosanct12(m): 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2022
Starzo:

If you don't have an interaction with a Nigerian for more than week you might end up like that boy... Being able to banter words with nigerians is your only reason for living
not all hero wear cape, we the reason that guy is still alive.

2 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by harmony75: 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2022
Double punishment in hell fire for this one you're gay and you committed suicide again!?!?

2 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Qtrpst4: 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
Another lie from the pit of hell. You are responsible for your perversions

LINSAR:

Now I understand.

3 Likes

Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by ceaser: 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
Bunnybee:
Evil teacher. Her teaching license should be revoked.

I can remember how my primary 3 class teacher used to bully me. She called me a prostitute because I held hands with a boy in class.

Men the word still hurts cry

Teachers are supposed to make students feel confident and safe. Schools should be a haven for kids.

Triple earnings
Nose rings
Scantily clad

I won't be judgemental because while it won't do much to change things, it will only attract unwarranted backlash because the old abnormal is the established new normal.

But don't you think this will inform how you are addressed? The teacher that wrongly tagged you a pr0stitute at an age when you barely know the nitty gritty of what that is has to be blamed for hurting the psyche of that little girl that she now had to grow into someone who cares less about what her looks scream to the world.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by inosend: 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
Bunnybee:
Evil teacher. Her teaching license should be revoked.

I can remember how my primary 3 class teacher used to bully me. She called me a prostitute because I held hands with a boy in class.

Men the word still hurts cry

Teachers are supposed to make students feel confident and safe. Schools should be a haven for kids.
Yes,I agree but for normal kids. Abnormal kids should find solace in special schools whereas gender-confused kids should be confined to I-don't-know-where.
Re: Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
SocialJustice:
I don't get, a sissy boy kills himself because he is called what he is? Is that not what he is, a man that wants to be f*cked by his fellow man and behaves like a girl, is that not a sissy boy?

This world needs to stop shielding people from the consequences of their actions. If you do not like being addressed as what you are, then be something you are confident and proud of.

One thing you need to address here is the way and manner the teacher call the boy. Is it derogatory or honorific? Your opinion reeks partiality. Everyone can not be gay or straight. Why should the said teacher pick on him? Is he the only one in the class? This world is "live and let’s live". Stop being a moral police. I even wonder why "SocialJustice" should be as your moniker. You don't deserve it. Shame on you (spits)!

N. B: For your information, I'm not a gay. I respect boundaries. Gay people are practising what they enjoy most with whom they believe will act in line with them. And tell me in what way how it affect you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire / Lockdown: Man Jumps From Onitsha Flyover In Suicide Attempt / MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.