Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Lagos State: Pity Cele/Ejigbo/Jakande/Ikotun People, Bike Situation Is Killing - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos State: Pity Cele/Ejigbo/Jakande/Ikotun People, Bike Situation Is Killing (37579 Views)

Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) / Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic / Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State: Pity Cele/Ejigbo/Jakande/Ikotun People, Bike Situation Is Killing by trychris: 8:58am On Sep 08, 2022
Frezhkid10:

Was in Switzerland last year and I was amazed how people walk to 10-15mins to catch the bus...some go even dy run self...for my mind I just dy laugh say dem dy suffer..

But not under a hot & dusty environment with a charged atmosphere like ours.
Re: Lagos State: Pity Cele/Ejigbo/Jakande/Ikotun People, Bike Situation Is Killing by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:22am On Sep 08, 2022
Pells:
Is your leg paining you?
Lazy youth
Cant you walk for an hour or more

Coming back from work and still having to trek a long distance..that's not exercise, it's stress and most likely death..
Re: Lagos State: Pity Cele/Ejigbo/Jakande/Ikotun People, Bike Situation Is Killing by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:24am On Sep 08, 2022
2loadedguy:

You have made a very valid point. A lot of lagosians are obesed and unfit causing lots of avoidable sicknesses. I don't know where people got this warped mentality that trekking short distances is poverty. Today I walked from my place in magodo to Ketu and discovered its a very short distance to trek.

Haba, coming back from work and having to still suffer like that..even old people are struggling for bus or waiting endlessly..pls visit the place before commenting on this painful topic
Re: Lagos State: Pity Cele/Ejigbo/Jakande/Ikotun People, Bike Situation Is Killing by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2022
Dearlord:

I once walked from Ikotun to Akesan during my hard days.
But right now I don't think I can do that anymore grin
. Exactly..u are no longer a vibrant youth with all the stress of the day to do such again..
Re: Lagos State: Pity Cele/Ejigbo/Jakande/Ikotun People, Bike Situation Is Killing by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:26am On Sep 08, 2022
Dearlord:

grin grin that doesn't mean one should walk out his lifespans with his feet

Don't mind them, they want even old people to join in that long tiring stress..sometimes even pedestrians won't see were to put leg cos d road is so small
Re: Lagos State: Pity Cele/Ejigbo/Jakande/Ikotun People, Bike Situation Is Killing by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:27am On Sep 08, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Nah to buy Buses send to that location asap , so much money to be made there .

U are very right on that one
Re: Lagos State: Pity Cele/Ejigbo/Jakande/Ikotun People, Bike Situation Is Killing by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:28am On Sep 08, 2022
famouscargo4u:

They are not enough.
they also collect 1000 naira or 5000 naira to go there .haba..something that use to be 100/150 naira before bike
Re: Lagos State: Pity Cele/Ejigbo/Jakande/Ikotun People, Bike Situation Is Killing by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2022
AfroKnight:

Nigerians love business.

Those private individuals who can invest in those businesses have already done so. But there is still a big percentage of commuters left out. This is where the government comes in. BRT buses are the only solution for main roads. They can move a lot more people at a time.

This should be sufficient until more train routes are built. There’s no way we can avoid considering underground trains in the future. The population in Lagos is growing very fast

See your classic advise kiss kiss
Re: Lagos State: Pity Cele/Ejigbo/Jakande/Ikotun People, Bike Situation Is Killing by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2022
Sammy07:

The Ban is here to stay. It's for the good of everyone.
There's no bike in Benin and Akwa heavens did not fall

Am not fighting the ban, the cushion effect shld av been in place before subjecting people to near death suffering
Re: Lagos State: Pity Cele/Ejigbo/Jakande/Ikotun People, Bike Situation Is Killing by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:32am On Sep 08, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
@BirtherOfKings
Let suffer it all.

If you're among those who cheered the criminals who burnt BRT busses during senseless endsars Carnage, you have no moral right to complain.

We should suffer it all

I never cheered burning the BRT.. but don't pour away baby and bath water..we have many BRT along Oshodi Agege side doing nothing..use it to help the people..
Re: Lagos State: Pity Cele/Ejigbo/Jakande/Ikotun People, Bike Situation Is Killing by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:34am On Sep 08, 2022
olatuns2017:

Go back to your villiage and leave us alone

You guys constitute nuisance

I av told u and will reiterate it again..u are a king and not a vagabond..don't allow anyone influence u..speak like a King and it will forever be well with u..be conscious of it..no silly jokes
Re: Lagos State: Pity Cele/Ejigbo/Jakande/Ikotun People, Bike Situation Is Killing by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:38am On Sep 08, 2022
Dearlord:

Good for your health.
For me I can trek around the world when I am with the one I love.

Do u do it every single day?
Besides some don't have your stamina and may be having physically challenges
Stop comparing and join the campaign to ensure our voice is heard and a solution is profered
Re: Lagos State: Pity Cele/Ejigbo/Jakande/Ikotun People, Bike Situation Is Killing by Frezhkid10(m): 9:50am On Sep 08, 2022
trychris:

But not under a hot & dusty environment with a charged atmosphere like ours.
Which is better..walking under cold and heat...
To me cold is the worst...

1 Like

Re: Lagos State: Pity Cele/Ejigbo/Jakande/Ikotun People, Bike Situation Is Killing by lagosrd: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2022
Let molue ply the route in the alternatives
Re: Lagos State: Pity Cele/Ejigbo/Jakande/Ikotun People, Bike Situation Is Killing by Litmus: 11:03am On Sep 08, 2022
Johel:

It's a failed country, failed everything...if u carry Nigeria for head,Na headache go kill u and if my comment be like Bullet for your body, kuku hang yourself to ease the pain...Dey form Mumu patriotic Nigerian.. people wey go see true but hypocrisy no go allow Dem align with simple truth.

You should have sited yourself to him as evidence or example of a product of a failed state.
Re: Lagos State: Pity Cele/Ejigbo/Jakande/Ikotun People, Bike Situation Is Killing by Johel(m): 11:42am On Sep 08, 2022
Litmus:

You should have sited yourself to him as evidence or example of a product of a failed state.

Since your brain don't function well, you are a failed creature too...I don't waste so much time engaging with people who reason like fish.
Re: Lagos State: Pity Cele/Ejigbo/Jakande/Ikotun People, Bike Situation Is Killing by lendahand(m): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
Wasky101:

Well if its a journey of 4km and above there must be surely loads of buses to convey people, arguement here is from people who use okada on short journeys home i suppose.
that's the bone of contention. Bike was scrapped without making provision for adequate buses/Keke hence the intense suffering on the masses
Re: Lagos State: Pity Cele/Ejigbo/Jakande/Ikotun People, Bike Situation Is Killing by poseidon12: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
layo50:

Its not a must you live in Lagos, no developed city in the world make use of Okada as means of Public Transportation

Heartless wicked citizens, the families of the slayed victims or masses at the hospitals as a result of menace constituted by these idiots is enough. Enough is Enough.

And no developed city has the number of very bad roads that Lagos has.
Re: Lagos State: Pity Cele/Ejigbo/Jakande/Ikotun People, Bike Situation Is Killing by Amoo89: 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
Ishilove:

Who? The innocent masses?

Please be logical

They supported the silly acts when it’s was carried out
Re: Lagos State: Pity Cele/Ejigbo/Jakande/Ikotun People, Bike Situation Is Killing by Richwallet: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California / Any Other Nigerian Here In Barbados?! / International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.