Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide (17142 Views)

Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide / Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power / Cross River Governor Presents N1.043 Trillion Budget Estimates For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by jjman2322: 8:57am On Sep 07, 2022
Quintopia:

THAT WAS JUST ONE EXAMPLE YOU LIAR.

TYPE INTO GOOGLE 'POWER CUTS MUMBAI' AND THERE ARE NUMEROUS INSTANCES OF POWER CUTS THROUGHOUT THE CITY AND THE NATION OF INDIA AS A WHOLE.

I POSTED ABOUT 4 SUCH LINKS ABOVE.

YOU ARE A LIAR, AND YOU NEED TO STOP TELLING LIES.

If youre very educated you would understand their power cuts are due to extreme demand due to the heat.. BUT EVEN with their power cuts 99% of people have stable electricity.. Im done arguing with someone about something I personally experienced 3-4 times..

ABEG OGA ask any indian about electricity in india vs nigeria.. Cant believe im arguing with you..

1 Like

Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by Quintopia: 8:58am On Sep 07, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

I know my brain is not there for decoration. You should be more worried about your own case of lacking a brain completely.

I COULDN'T BE SCHOOLING YOUR DUMB AND DUMBER SELF WITH SIZZLING FACTS IF I LACKED A BRAIN.....VIRTUALLY EVERY POST I MAKE IS SUPPORTED BY LINKS TO CREDIBLE MEDIA SOURCES.

NOW RUN ALONG, YOU NASTY LITTLE TWERP FROM GOODNESS-KNOWS-WHAT-HOLE-IN-THE-GROUND.
Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by Bontafa: 8:58am On Sep 07, 2022
Quintopia:

You are a liar from the pits of hell.

POWER CUTS PLAGUE MUMBAI, INDIA:

https://mumbai.citizenmatters.in/power-cuts-zaveri-bazaar-best-south-mumbai-32998

https://www.businesstoday.in/industry/energy/story/power-outage-long-power-cuts-load-shedding-reported-in-parts-of-mumbai-331395-2022-04-27

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-61330302

BAD ROADS PLAGUE MUMBAI, INDIA:

https://www.freepressjournal.in/analysis/potholes-and-bad-roads-must-be-made-political-issues-mumbaikars-have-tolerated-too-much-for-too-long-writes-smruti-koppikar

Don't trust the rest of the lies you told either. SATAN.

You had to Google to prove a point as super urchin.

Why did you think it was in the news ?

Did u ask yourself?

If u have 38 hours cut which news u wan search ?
Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by jjman2322: 8:59am On Sep 07, 2022
OGA mediocrity.... for you.

"India is the third largest producer of electricity in the world. The national electric grid in India has an installed capacity of 403.759 GW"

incase you dont know, let me do the math for you.. 403.759 GW is 403759 MW

Thats around 100 times our capacity here.. lol

2 Likes

Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by jjman2322: 9:01am On Sep 07, 2022
Nigerians deserves their leaders.. In any EDUCATED country people like Tinubu wouldn't even bother contesting.. This country is full of donkeys..
Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by jjman2322: 9:02am On Sep 07, 2022
Even here in the USA ive lost power due to storms and bad weather, BUT THE POINT IS THAT IS AN ANOMALY..

You need to understand the difference between losing power due to a fault, extreme weather, etc like in india, and NOT HAVING INSTALLED CAPACITY TO EVER HAVE LIGHT 24/7..

"“Nigeria is the highest generator user in the world, with 10 to 14 million generators, the highest in the world."

Are you happy to read the above??

2 Likes

Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by Quintopia: 9:04am On Sep 07, 2022
jjman2322:
OGA mediocrity.... for you.

"India is the third largest producer of electricity in the world. The national electric grid in India has an installed capacity of 403.759 GW"

incase you dont know, let me do the math for you.. 403.759 GW is 403759 MW

Thats around 100 times our capacity here.. lol

INDIA HAS MORE PEOPLE THAN ALL OF AFRICA. HER POPULATION IS 1.4 BILLION. SO SHE BETTER BE GENERATING FAR MORE POWER THAN NIGERIA, MR OLODO.

ALSO, INDIA CAN CLAIM TO HAVE AN INSTALLED CAPACITY OF EVEN 1 TRILLION MEGAWATTS. THE MAIN THING IS THAT PEOPLE STILL SUFFER LONG AND DAILY POWER CUTS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY AS SHOWN BY THE NUMEROUS LINKS I HAVE POSTED.

I AM SURE IF THE NIGERIAN GOVT CLAIMED TO GENERATE 100,000 MEGAWATTS, AND YOU STILL EXPERIENCED POWER CUTS IN YOUR HOUSE, YOU WOULD NOT BE SO SLAVISH TO THEM AS YOU ARE TO INDIA.

1 Like

Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by jjman2322: 9:07am On Sep 07, 2022
Quintopia:

INDIA HAS MORE PEOPLE THAN ALL OF AFRICA. HER POPULATION IS 1.4 BILLION. SO SHE BETTER BE GENERATING FAR MORE POWER THAN NIGERIA, MR OLODO.

ALSO, INDIA CAN CLAIM TO HAVE AN INSTALLED CAPACITY OF EVEN 1 TRILLION MEGAWATTS. THE MAIN THING IS THAT PEOPLE STILL SUFFER LONG AND DAILY POWER CUTS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY AS SHOWN BY THE NUMEROUS LINKS I HAVE POSTED.

I AM SURE IF THE NIGERIAN GOVT CLAIMED TO GENERATE 100,000 MEGAWATTS, AND YOU STILL EXPERIENCED POWER CUTS IN YOUR HOME, YOU WOULD NOT BE SO SLAVISH TO THEM AS YOU ARE TO INDIA.

I dont give a Bleep about India.. Im making examples.. Ive been to lots of countries and ALL of them were better than Nigeria in terms of quality of life, poverty, road network, healthcare, education and electricity..

Enjoy your nigeria brother! I no dey here with you.. Im done arguing.. Everyone who is exposed or been outside Nigeria understands my point..

2 Likes

Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by jjman2322: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2022
Quintopia:

I AM SURE IF THE NIGERIAN GOVT CLAIMED TO GENERATE 100,000 MEGAWATTS, AND YOU STILL EXPERIENCED POWER CUTS IN YOUR HOUSE, YOU WOULD NOT BE SO SLAVISH TO THEM AS YOU ARE TO INDIA.

Countries like PAKISTAN, iRAQ, MALAYSIA, THAILAND , UKRAINE, UAE, BANGLADESH, ISRAEL, KAZAHSTAN, LIBYA, ECUADOR, ETC all GENERATE MUCH MORE POWER THAN US WITH LESS POPULATION.. Its not about population, its the fact your country ranks bottom in electricity production..
Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by iwaeda: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2022
Quintopia:

The 'covid pandemic' halted the Siemens deal for 2 years, so shush.
Something to lie about angry grin grin angry angry
Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by Quintopia: 9:10am On Sep 07, 2022
jjman2322:

I dont give a Bleep about India.. Im making examples.. Ive been to lots of countries and ALL of them were better than Nigeria in terms of quality of life, poverty, road network, healthcare, education and electricity..

Enjoy your nigeria brother! I no dey here with you.. Im done arguing.. Everyone who is exposed or been outside Nigeria understands my point..

YOU ARE ARE A LYING DEVIL FROM HELL. YOU LIED THAT THERE WAS NO POWER CUT IN MUMBAI AND NO BAD ROADS, I SHOWED THAT TO BE A WRETCHED LIE.

NOW YOU'VE COME WITH MORE LIES. DID YOU ALSO STAY IN THE RICH PARTS OF TOWN IN THOSE PLACES YOU CLAIM TO HAVE TRAVELLED TO? DID YOU STAY IN THEIR SLUMS AND POVERTY STRICKEN NEIGHBOURHOODS? OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T.

WHY NOT GO STAY IN ABUJA AND CLAIM NIGERIA IS ELDORADO, OR IS IT BECAUSE YOU ARE A NIGERIAN WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEX?

ASSWIPE.

COME ON GET OUT OF MY FACE!

RUBBISH.

2 Likes

Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by jjman2322: 9:11am On Sep 07, 2022
Quintopia:

Youre not very smart are you? The fact that some Indians suffer long power cuts in the big cities when it gets too hot, IS ENTIRELY DIFFERENT FROM THE FACT THAT NO NIGERIAN ENJOYS 24/7 electricity without GENERATOR..

Nigeia has 200M people, INDIA has 1.7 BILLION, why do we then use X10 generators than they do? lol come on man.. youre really trying to convince people here than Nigeria has better electricity than india.. grin grin grin Abeg pass me the igbo youre smoking make i join you

1 Like

Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by Bontafa: 9:11am On Sep 07, 2022
jjman2322:

Leave that toad .

Na them , he is one of those person that will create thread when Buhari leaves , to tell you how Buhari is better than all the past presidents . mark it down .
Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by jjman2322: 9:12am On Sep 07, 2022
Quintopia:

YOU ARE ARE A LYING DEVIL FROM HELL. YOU LIED THAT THERE WAS NO POWER CUT IN MUMBAI AND NO BAD ROADS, I SHOWED THAT TO BE A WRETCHED LIE.

NOW YOU'VE COME WIT MORE LIES. DID YOU ALSO STAY IN THE RICH PARS OF TOWN IN THOSE PLACES YOU CLAIM TO HAVE TRAVELLED TO? WHY NOT GO STAY IN ABUJA AND CLAIM NIGERIA IS ELDORADO OR IS IT BECAUSE YOU ARE A NIGERIAN WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEX?

ASSWIPE. COME ON GET OUT OF MY FACE.

Dumbass i never said there is no power cut or no bad road.. IM SAYING THE ROADS ARE GOOD AND THEY HAVE 24/7 ELECTRICITY.. your IQ is too low to see the distinction.

IN usa we have potholes in New jersey, but are the roads GOOD? YES, I can drive 4 hours without a single bump..

IN mumbai are there potholes, yes? BUT we drove from mumbai to GOA and for 4 hours no single POT HOLE.. do you now get it?? Im done replying to you.. youre too stupid

1 Like

Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by jjman2322: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2022
Bontafa:

Leave that toad .

Na them , he is one of those person that will create thread when Buhari leaves , to tell you how Buhari is better than all the past presidents . mark it down .

LOL i agree.. im done arguing with him.. thats why tinubu will win.. idiots everywhere.. keep suffering..
Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by holysaint1(m): 9:15am On Sep 07, 2022
Quintopia:

IT HAS NEVER IMPROVED TO THIS LEVEL, WHATEVER THE 'SEASON'.

WHY? BECAUSE POWER GENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION HAS SURPASSED 5,000 MW FOR THE FIRST TIME IN OUR HISTORY.

Bro abeg.. Close ya mouth.

Thanks in advance.
Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by TemmyT002(m): 9:17am On Sep 07, 2022
Are you kidding? For where?
You better specify the places.
Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by jjman2322: 9:17am On Sep 07, 2022
holysaint1:

Bro abeg.. Close ya mouth.

Thanks in advance.

I just checked his recent threads. .ALL PRO TINUBU/APC/NIGERIA GOVT..

.Hes pro TINUBU,.. No wonder.. ive just put him on block.. I thought i was arguing with a rational empathetic human being and not a paid agent of apc..

https://www.nairaland.com/quintopia

Look above at his topics . LOL

He'll come back and cry in a year when dollar is 1000 and he cant afford a bag of rice again
Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by Quintopia: 9:18am On Sep 07, 2022
jjman2322:

Youre not very smart are you? The fact that some Indians suffer long power cuts in the big cities when it gets too hot, IS ENTIRELY DIFFERENT FROM THE FACT THAT NO NIGERIAN ENJOYS 24/7 electricity without GENERATOR..

Nigeia has 200M people, INDIA has 1.7 BILLION, why do we then use X10 generators than they do? lol come on man.. youre really trying to convince people here than Nigeria has better electricity than india.. grin grin grin Abeg pass me the igbo youre smoking make i join you

THE WAY YOU WORSHIP INDIA, NOBODY WOULD BELIEVE THAT THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO CANNOT STAND A BLACK PERSON LIKE YOU, AND CALL YOUR TYPE 'UNTOUCHABLE'.

WHY NOT STOP BEING A MENTAL SLAVE AND ADMIT THAT INDIA IS A DEVELOPING NATION JUST LIKE NIGERIA?

THIS IS THE INDIA YOU ARE HYPING? THIS NATION OF MULTIFEROUS FETID SLUMS?

Look.. Disgusting:
https://www.google.com/search?q=INDIA+SLUM&hl=en&sxsrf=ALiCzsbf8lM8_It1TqnXH7jhA9ClKdukWA:1662538431703&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwioqZalnoL6AhURa8AKHWBoDqQQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=2048&bih=1073&dpr=1

YOU ARE A DISGRACE. MILLIONS OF INDIANS ARE FLEEING THAT NATION TO 'GREENER PASTURES'. GO TO THE UK AND USA. THERE ARE 2O TIMES MORE INDIANS AND PAKISTANIS THERE THAN NIGERIANS.

IF INDIA IS THE DEVELOPED PLACE YOU CLAIM, WHY ARE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF THEM OUTSIDE THEIR COUNTRY, AND EVEN FLOODING NIGERIA AND PLACES LIKE LIBERIA AND SIERRA LEONE?

IN THE UK, INDIANS HAVE VIRTUALLY TAKEN OVER ENTIRE CITIES AND CITY DISTRICTS!

ABEG GET LOST FROM HERE. SLAVEBOY.

2 Likes

Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by jjman2322: 9:20am On Sep 07, 2022
smiley done arguing.. not going to reply to anything as all of us here can see youre an idiot smiley

Continue.. how much did APC pay you? N10,000 ?? LMAO
Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by Bontafa: 9:21am On Sep 07, 2022
jjman2322:

I just checked his recent threads. .ALL PRO TINUBU/APC/NIGERIA GOVT..

.Hes pro TINUBU,.. No wonder.. ive just put him on block.. I thought i was arguing with a rational empathetic human being and not a paid agent of apc..

https://www.nairaland.com/quintopia

Look above at his topics . LOL

He'll come back and cry in a year when dollar is 1000 and he cant afford a bag of rice again

Phahahahahah

Exactly what I just told you , look below

Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by jjman2322: 9:22am On Sep 07, 2022
HAHAHAH BUHARI MUST BE PRAISED? lol

FUNNIEST SHIT I SEEN ALL DAY..

You were right bro.. we are arguing with a clown who was paid 10K
Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by jjman2322: 9:23am On Sep 07, 2022
Bontafa:

Phahahahahah

Exactly what I just told you , look below

LOL YES BRO.. you were right..
Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by Quintopia: 9:23am On Sep 07, 2022
jjman2322:
smiley done arguing.. not going to reply to anything as all of us here can see youre an idiot smiley

Continue.. how much did APC pay you? N10,000 ?? LMAO

EVERYONE CAN SEE YOU ARE A BORN LIAR. HOW MUCH DID THE KUK KLAX KLAN PAY YOU TO COME HERE AND INSUT BLACK FOLKS, YOY LIAR?

I THOUGH YOU SAID MUMBAI HAD NO BAD ROADS?

EXPLAIN THIS. SATAN:

''The city moved at a slower pace on Wednesday due to various rallies organised and consistent bad roads''

https://www.freepressjournal.in/mumbai/mumbai-traffic-woes-worsen-amid-vehicle-rallies-and-bad-roads-read-the-latest-update-here

LYING DEMON WHO LIES WITH A SMILE.
Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by missionmex(m): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2022
Quintopia:

You're talking rubbish. People never reported having 4 days of continuous supply or 23 hrs supply a day in previous 'rainy seasons'.
Mr Man it has always been so most rainy season.
Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by Bontafa: 9:27am On Sep 07, 2022
jjman2322:

LOL YES BRO.. you were right..

Damn I never knew people with mental health can use a phone Also.

How can someone in his right mind be celebrating 5k MV that was the capacity in the 70s or so when it was created if you remember.

And here in 2022 we are discussing like proper psychopaths about how we hit 5k . and it became a news lol
Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by Quintopia: 9:28am On Sep 07, 2022
jjman2322:
HAHAHAH BUHARI MUST BE PRAISED? lol

FUNNIEST SHIT I SEEN ALL DAY..

You were right bro.. we are arguing with a clown who was paid 10K

OF COURSE BUHARI MUST BE PRAISED FOR THE FANTASTIC PERFORMANCE OF TEAM NIGERIA. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY, THE ATHLETES PRAISED THE NIGERIAN SPORTS MINISTRY FOR THE FINANCIAL AND OTHER SUPPORT THEY RECEIVED, TO THE TUNE OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

HERE IS THE LINK. YOU KNOW, I POST WITH EVIDENCE, UNLIKE A DEMON LIKE YOU WHO POSTS LIES FROM YOUR SATANIC HEAD.

https://leadership.ng/federal-govt-rewards-team-nigeria-medallists-coaches-with-25000-in-birmingham/
Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by Bontafa: 9:30am On Sep 07, 2022
Quintopia:

OF COURSE BUHARI MUST BE PRAISED FOR THE FANTASTIC PERFORMANCE OF TEAM NIGERIA. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY, THE ATHLETES PRAISED THE NIGERIAN SPORTS MINISTRY FOR THE FINANCIAL AND OTHER SUPPORT THEY RECEIVED, TO THE TUNE OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

HERE IS THE LINK. YOU KNOW, I POST WITH EVIDENCE, UNLIKE A DEMON LIKE YOU WHO POSTS LIES FROM YOUR SATANIC HEAD.

https://leadership.ng/federal-govt-rewards-team-nigeria-medallists-coaches-with-25000-in-birmingham/

Political ass licker.

If your kid goes for cowbell competition now ,and she or he is asked what is your father's occupation.

What will you advise the kid to say?

Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by jjman2322: 9:30am On Sep 07, 2022
Quintopia:

EVERYONE CAN SEE YOU ARE A BORN LIAR. HOW MUCH DID THE KUK KLAX KLAN PAY YOU TO COME HERE AND INSUT BLACK FOLKS, YOY LIAR?

I THOUGH YOU SAID MUMBAI HAD NO BAD ROADS?

EXPLAIN THIS. SATAN:

''The city moved at a slower pace on Wednesday due to various rallies organised and consistent bad roads''

https://www.freepressjournal.in/mumbai/mumbai-traffic-woes-worsen-amid-vehicle-rallies-and-bad-roads-read-the-latest-update-here

LYING DEMON WHO LIES WITH A SMILE.

My last reply to you.. lack of education is your problem..

COUNTRIES WITH THE WORST ROADS

1 Mauritania 2
2 Democratic Republic of the Congo 2.1
3 Haiti 2.1
4 Madagascar 2.2
5 Guinea 2.2
6 Yemen 2.3
7 Paraguay 2.4
8 Ukraine 2.4
9 Mozambique 2.5
10 Moldova 2.5
11 Nigeria 2.5

I'll leave you with this brother... Intelligent people criticize their government and always ask for more while stupid idiots justify their government's mediocrity..

1 Like

Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by Quintopia: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2022
Bontafa:

Damn I never knew people with mental health can use a phone Also.

How can someone in his right mind be celebrating 5k MV that was the capacity in the 70s or so when it was created if you remember.

And here in 2022 we are discussing like proper psychopaths about how we hit 5k . and it became a news lol

Liar from the pits of hell. Nigerias was not producing 5,000 megawatts in the ''1970s or so''. Our first major power plant was KAINJI DAM commissioned in 1964, and it produced less than 700 megawatts. LIAR.

1 Like

Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by Quintopia: 9:33am On Sep 07, 2022
jjman2322:

My last reply to you.. lack of education is your problem..

COUNTRIES WITH THE WORST ROADS

1 Mauritania 2
2 Democratic Republic of the Congo 2.1
3 Haiti 2.1
4 Madagascar 2.2
5 Guinea 2.2
6 Yemen 2.3
7 Paraguay 2.4
8 Ukraine 2.4
9 Mozambique 2.5
10 Moldova 2.5
11 Nigeria 2.5

I'll leave you with this brother... Intelligent people criticize their government and always ask for more while stupid idiots justify their government's mediocrity..

SATAN. WHEN YOU POST, POST YOUR SOURCE AND LINK, NOT JUST YOUR CLAIM, SO WE CAN EXAMINE THE SOURCE AND EXAMINE ITS RESEARCH METHODOLOGY

YOU THINK I'M AN IPOB ILLITERATE HATER LIKE YOU?

AND NO. INTELLIGENT PEOPLE DO NOT LIE AGAINST THEIR COUNTRY AND CLAIM IT IS 100 TIMES WORSE THAN IT IS, YOU ANIMAL.

1 Like

Re: 5,043 Megawatts & Rising - Nigerians Enjoy Improved Power Supply Nationwide by Bontafa: 9:33am On Sep 07, 2022
Quintopia:

Liar from the pits of hell. Nigerias was not producing 5,000 megawatts in the ''1970s or so''. Our first major power plant was KAINJI DAM commissioned in 1964, and it produced less than 700 megawatts. LIAR.

Phahahahahah

In 7 years plus , how many MW has your master added ? 500 1000 ? You wanna clap more ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

High-profile Boko Haram member Arrested In Senator's Home / Rapper Lil Wayne Hiv Positive? Check This Out! / Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.