Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

What Business Can I Start With 10-15m - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 10-15m (23864 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 10,000 Naira / What Business Can I Start With 40k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by ppogba: 6:46pm On Feb 10
Moneyboyz:

Shut the F up bro.

The land I bought for 10,000 USD 7 million last year is still valued at 7 million today.

If I had kept my dollars I would have 15 million naira today.

You don't need to tell him to shut up. He stated his own idea and you could have stated yours without insulting him.

All the same, I am happy for you that you still have the land intact.

When some of us mention the problems with tying down pieces of land, children that do not know anything will argue with their limited knowledge.

11 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Panda7(m): 6:46pm On Feb 10
How did you make the money oga, who knows kidnappers lugging around on sm. Anyways make sure you invest the money on what you already have experience on. Selling and making profits is not the only way to life.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by DARLINGTON869(m): 6:48pm On Feb 10
penultimatee:
If you are in lagos, I can introduce you to a real estate business that will make you for life.

Ehen....Dem don start. Suggest a business that he will start and you are already looking for how to make him corner money into your land business.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Boldideas: 6:49pm On Feb 10
Lilrichie419:
I really Need your advice on this
What durable business can i start with 10-15m

I’m not looking for quick money and stuff,i need something durable that will set me up for life

Life really hard i no wan go back trenches smiley

Give me N1,000,000 I will teach you how to turn your N14million into N50million..
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by ppogba: 6:49pm On Feb 10
JayPeeOham:

The only Solution to all these: REVOLUTION NOW!!!

Please sir, what is revolution?
I am a small boy that wants to learn.

Thank you sir.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by merits(m): 6:49pm On Feb 10
ppogba:

Gone are those days for land business like this.

E be like say dem never collect your land before abi you never buy the same land three times?

That's why you must buy from reliable source and do your C of O, before you buy any land make sure you go to town planning office to confirm whether the land is genuine or not.

There are some restricticted areas that are already marked by government don't let anybody sugar coated you and you become a prey.

Am into the business so I know what am saying I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by DARLINGTON869(m): 6:50pm On Feb 10
All this land people should just keep quiet please. I bought 600 square meters at Ibeju lekki 2 years ago from these real estate investment companies. First the land is really not up to the acclaimed full plot. Secondly, the land hardly appreciated.

9 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Moneyboyz: 6:50pm On Feb 10
ppogba:

You don't need to tell him to shut up. He stated his own idea and you could have stated yours without insulting him.

All the same, I am happy for you that you still have the land intact.

When some of us mention the problems with tying down pieces of land, children that do not know anything will argue with their limited knowledge.

Infact the one I bought for 4 million in 2021 at the rate of 400 to naira is just 7 million naira today.

It's a huge loss, this country sucks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Jeshurun90: 6:51pm On Feb 10
Una no check date before una dey comment? The question was asked since 2022
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Bluesearoll(m): 6:52pm On Feb 10
Number 1 is JAPA
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Shigabs(m): 6:52pm On Feb 10
[Come let's do Educational book business. You won't regret it.quote author=Lilrichie419 post=116453446]I really Need your advice on this

I’m not looking for quick money and stuff,i need something durable that will set me up for life

[/quote]
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by DARLINGTON869(m): 6:52pm On Feb 10
penultimatee:
If you are in lagos, I can introduce you to a real estate business that will make you for life.
Oga don't introduce anything real estate to him. Suggest a business that will make him earn steady daily or monthly profit. Naso I go invest for ibeju lekki. If I had bought dollars with that money, I would be having about cool 5 million naira sitting in my account now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:53pm On Feb 10
Lilrichie419:
I really Need your advice on this

Start Blogging Business and thank me later

But that 10,000,000 million naira, na small money ooooo

Is less than 5,000 POUNDS, right now
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Dminister(m): 6:53pm On Feb 10
We that bought btc at 18k early last year are now smiling to the banks

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by DrMuzungu(m): 6:53pm On Feb 10
melonsgroup:
Go to any night club around your vicinity and start sailing condom and cigarettes

I wonder, how do you SAIL condoms and cigarettes? Or did you mean to say START SELLING?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Abagworo(m): 6:55pm On Feb 10
gaby:
Jejely go use that money buy Dollars lock up somewhere safe and keep on with whatever gave you that #10m until at most this same time next year to know where Nigeria is headed, then you can come back here with this question.

Na so the politicians wey dey kill Nigeria take dey save their money.

Once dem need money to sort something, na to change one wrap Naira go boku eveeywhere to settle their minions and Continue to enslave them

Shockingly this your seemingly satcastic contribution would have yielded him the most today. With 1400 per Dollar today his money would have tripled with additional money to buy land . 15m then was roughly 40,000 Dollars but today it is close to 60m when converted.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by DARLINGTON869(m): 6:57pm On Feb 10
SPAMBOX7:
Let's partner up. That's if you ain't capping

Alternatively use 2m inside and buy btc. Keep till till early 2025 and thank me later. Bookmark this post and come back in 2025 to attest to this advice

Oga, don't partner anything. Simply suggest a business that he will commandeer and earn atleast 25 to 30 percent profit monthly. You want to partner with him in this present Nigeria economy where everybody no dey gree for anybody. Tomorrow now, both you and the op will start hiring lawyers and fighting yourself in court over money issues.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by FarmPlanetNG: 6:57pm On Feb 10
detectivejones:
There are people with killer money making ideas but with no money to start up. Find such invest in and become a major shareholder. I tried this and i've no regrets.

I have a 1,000 acres project for 2024, would you be willing to be a financial partner ?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Love800(m): 6:57pm On Feb 10
U have a poultry?
How do u deal with fowl feeds?
Makiy:
Businesses 101 " the most lucrative business is the odd one". Them no go teach u for school.
Take poultry as a case study, u will have eggs and meat. 1creat now is about 2000 ngn. If you sell 20 to 40 every day that should be about 80k x 30days that should be about 2.4m every months.
But you have to know how to tackle the risk.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Abagworo(m): 6:59pm On Feb 10
DARLINGTON869:
All this land people should just keep quiet please. I bought 600 square meters at Ibeju lekki 2 years ago from these real estate investment companies. First the land is really not up to the acclaimed full plot. Secondly, the land hardly appreciated.

With targeted demolition of Igbo properties land will no longer appreciate much in Lagos since it is their high demand that was pushing the prices up.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Skyehigher1: 6:59pm On Feb 10
If I get this kind of money now I will invest in maybe 3 to 4 business that I know very well 1. Petrol and diesel supplier 2. Palm oil supplier 3. Food stuff supplies from northern Nigeria to southern nigeria.4. fish farming

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by DARLINGTON869(m): 7:00pm On Feb 10
Creditalerts:
Gas station I can guide u
You and I know that 15 million naira wont float a standard gas station in a developed area. Unless you want him to start a project he will not finish. Only LPG tank alone will gulp over 7 million naira

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by FarmPlanetNG: 7:02pm On Feb 10
DARLINGTON869:

You and I know that 15 million naira wont float a standard gas station in a developed area. Unless you want him to start a project he will not finish. Only LPG tank alone will gulp over 7 million naira

You are wrong. Its is scalable
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Love800(m): 7:02pm On Feb 10
What kind of snack?
Merry100:
Start a packaged snacks production business. First, register a company and obtain a NAFDAC number for your products.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by osejie17(m): 7:02pm On Feb 10
Open a gas plant and also sell gas gadgets
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by gaby(m): 7:03pm On Feb 10
Peppysco:

When we say Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria, many of you open your mouths to yarn dust. If we all continue to follow this advice, will the Naira ever recover? Yet, we all continue to rant about rising prices, forgetting we also contribute to the menace.

You are not yarning dust at all.

Continue not to yarn dust while the people ruining your lives continue to do so by denominating their wealth and savings in Dollars.

Kontinuuu

Mumu people.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Babaken(m): 7:03pm On Feb 10
juniorboma:
Agro business!

Buy a high yield palm trees (super gene) and plant them.. In the next 3 to 5 years, you will be smiling to the bank..
that's gold mining.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by gaby(m): 7:04pm On Feb 10
Chienex24:

And what if naira value hits a plateau or falls

You could be seated wherever you are tyipmg from right now and something falls upon you, God forbid.

Life is what it is...RISK (calculated)

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by bluefilm: 7:06pm On Feb 10
Sure 2 odds and you are sailing
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by DARLINGTON869(m): 7:07pm On Feb 10
FarmPlanetNG:

You are wrong. Its is scalable

Oga stop deceiving us abeg. STOP IT.

1Plot of land alone in a developed busy area where he will get patronage is atleast 13 million naira. (WITH ABEG)

LPG Tank standard size of atleast 5 tons sells for over 6 million naira.

He will still do German floor on the site

Build a small office structure and filling point structure.

Put borehole

We have not even talked about stocking the LPG TANK with gas to sell.

NOW TELL ME WHERE I AM WRONG??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by tope777(m): 7:07pm On Feb 10
N10m is equat to $6,734.
Use same to open deriv/synthetic account.
Target 2.5% daily for 22 days in a month trading spike on boom and crash.
$11,593( N17m) achieve at the end of the month.
Take out your capital and start trading with profit.
Rinse and repeat every month.

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Skillsnigeria: 7:08pm On Feb 10
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I'm Not A Co-owner Of Execujet - Dangote / Nigeria Overtakes South-Africa As Continent's Largest Economy / War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.