Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

What Business Can I Start With 10-15m - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 10-15m (23829 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 10,000 Naira / What Business Can I Start With 40k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by lekanation(m): 8:52pm On Feb 10
Buy a used Howo dump truck for business if you're in Lagos... Any type of dump trucks will do "10tyres" but you should be ready to monitor your truck 24/7. It will fetch you more than your 15m in a year if you purchase a good truck

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Finest4luv1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 10
I'm interested in this and I'm based in Lagos
penultimatee:
If you are in lagos, I can introduce you to a real estate business that will make you for life.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Ozommadu: 8:57pm On Feb 10
Lilrichie419:

I’m intrested in this palm oil biz
I stay in the north
If you have a good supplier ready to meet physically i can fly in lets talk
I’m really intrested in these red oil stuff
Or you can drop your Whatsapp contact lets talk more

Hello

I have a supplier from akwaibom(oron), I'm based in Onitsha, na em be my plug
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Jh0wsef(m): 8:58pm On Feb 10
Lilrichie419:
I really Need your advice on this
What durable business can i start with 10-15m

I’m not looking for quick money and stuff,i need something durable that will set me up for life

Life really hard i no wan go back trenches smiley

Whatever you later choose give me the gig of branding your product

HIT ME UP LET'S MAKE YOUR BUSINESS PROFESSIONAL AS USUAL
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by mobiss(m): 9:00pm On Feb 10
yomi531:
Scrap business(iron, Plastics, ragolis rubber). Na block money dey inside ooo. I mean Blockkk.....

How does this work?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Thislifee: 9:11pm On Feb 10
Go into gas business, there is money there. Buy a container and sell gas and gas cylinders.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Shantyken(m): 9:25pm On Feb 10
Lilrichie419:

I’m intrested in this palm oil biz
I stay in the north
If you have a good supplier ready to meet physically i can fly in lets talk
I’m really intrested in these red oil stuff
Or you can drop your Whatsapp contact lets talk more

Bro are u still into the palm oil business, do u need supply
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by adonainana: 9:27pm On Feb 10
Makiy:
Businesses 101 " the most lucrative business is the odd one". Them no go teach u for school.
Take poultry as a case study, u will have eggs and meat. 1creat now is about 2000 ngn. If you sell 20 to 40 every day that should be about 80k x 30days that should be about 2.4m every months.
But you have to know how to tackle the risk.

But you haven’t told him he can wake up today and all his poultry are dead

Especially influenza once one chicken dies the rest even if there are a million chickens on the farm there is no cure it’s death

Farming as someone advised him is the best for him

Palm oil
Yam farming
Within months he will see a decent return

And like that he will never be poor again especially if he focuses on farm tuber crops only and has a reasonable large farm
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by yomi531(m): 9:35pm On Feb 10
mobiss:

How does this work?
Locate any dump site in a big city. Register with the senior buyers there. It should be less than 200k. Then start buying ur desired product. I advice u choose ragolis. U see all those Pepsi, coke and Eva water rubbers ba, no be small money. Depending on the dump, u can get it less than #100 per kg. The Chinese companies that u will supply will buy for about 350 to 400 per kg. Say u buy like 10-25 tones. After transport and other logistics, u will be left with huge profit. Money dey wella

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Peppysco: 9:37pm On Feb 10
Shikini:

Mumu man, you think Thiefņubu, wife and children save in Naira?

Keep fooling yourself

I was told to never argue with a fool because people can't tell the difference between who is who...JAY-Z
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by vickydevoka(m): 9:37pm On Feb 10
Uncletachi:
Buy Crypto and hold
Or just put the #10million in Piggyvest
De Collect 1 million annually
This is not a good Idea bro. Any money you want to invest in all this crypto n de rest should be money you don't really want immediately

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Gidigrav(m): 9:38pm On Feb 10
I have a good supplier my mum and my grandma you can send me a dm on WhatsApp 08137314393 for palm oil in large quantities ....we can link up physically too me am presently in abuja but to get is not a big deal will link you to them ......we can work on running it to the north
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by emeraldlife: 9:38pm On Feb 10
blinking001:
1) S.m.u.ggling of petrol to cameroon. With the right channel it's legal. You'll need just 5 million tops to start. It's safe, not time consuming and fun provided you don't get over excited and waste your profits on frivolities especially women.

2) wholesale of coca cola products, bottle water and diary products in Benin republic. 7 million maximum and you're good to go.

3)supply of palm oil from the south south especially Cross River State to northern Nigeria and lagos.

Normally i no the waste updates like this.

See better update
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Peppysco: 9:39pm On Feb 10
yemmit90:

Leaders or government are the reflection of a society. You cant give what you don't have. Every Nigerian from head to bottom don't give damn about their country but only their pockets.

It is so unfortunate that alot of people blaming government on this forum are part of the problems we are facing today. What the guy posted back was the main reason we are in this mess today. If we are to compare the economy of Nigeria to the worth of Dollar, it should not more that #600/$1, but the activities of this unpatriotic elements contribute to its downfall.

Yet, they're quick to point accusing fingers. Bunch of economic saboteurs.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by LastProphet: 9:43pm On Feb 10
You are going to lose the money, run
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by kiddkash(m): 9:43pm On Feb 10
Nobody don talk 2 odd
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by adonainana: 9:45pm On Feb 10
Dear op

Anything that is not related to farming
Run for your life
Run from real estate

Run from anything petroleum business

Agriculture planting of cash crops is free

Sunlight is free
Rainfall is free
Photosynthesis is free

If you don’t know where to start

Rent an acre of land ( yes they rent land sometimes ) don’t buy it ooo cos I had just told you real estate is a scam the economy is Nieves is terrible . You will just be sinking in money you can use for something else

As I was saying rent an acre of land
For experiment sake plant around 1,000-3000 tuber of yams

Note down how much it costs you to rent the land

How much it costs you to weed or maintain the yam farm

Yam takes 6 months to mature , harvest the yam and take your 5,000 tubers harvested to the market

Because you rented the land you will notice you haven’t really spent much

After you’ve had sold the yam , decide whether it’s real estate you want to do or continue with what you just did

You will notice something yourself that would be glaring to you and it will be very glaring

Growing of cash crops is like growing Gold inside the soil for free

Like someone said be it palm oil , yam , cassava
Cash crops are tuber crops . You don’t even need up to the 10m you have

A small percentage is enough to use to test the waters

Pls anything that is not agriculture related run from it oooo

Wish you all the best

It’s laziness that is worrying Nigerian youths

If not rainfall is free sunshine is free, a lot of people have acres of land THIER families owe in the village.

Yet some people keep roaming about in the city looking for 70k a month job wearing suite and tie .

Like I have said earlier op . Keep 80 percent of your money locked in a dollar account or something so it won’t devalue
Use the 20 percent to do the cash crops I have just advised you on

One thing about growing cash crops is

If it’s 10,000 tubers of yam you Managed to plant that’s how much money x how much a tuber is currently selling you will make

If it’s 20,000 tubers like that X 2500 naira per tuber is how much you will make

The choice is yours

If you like go and do anything else except do what God has already made free

So this is why we have the saying what you sow is what you reap

So the ball is in your court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by funbamby(m): 10:03pm On Feb 10
Since you are looking for a Business that can serve you for a long term and you have between 10 to 15m I will advise you to go into home Appliances Business. Your location is very important as well

You can send me direct message if you need guidance on how to Start and how to get direct dealership with Major Notable brands
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by gucci20(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10
Lilrichie419:

I’m not looking for quick money and stuff,i need something durable that will set me up for life

It all depends on the state you are. U can start tomato business coz is very lucrative. U can chat me up on WhatsApp 09038285500.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Simeonalvez(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10
Pls am interested in this palm oil business, and I need a good and reliable supplier from d east. M based in north

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Creditalerts: 10:07pm On Feb 10
DARLINGTON869:

You and I know that 15 million naira wont float a standard gas station in a developed area. Unless you want him to start a project he will not finish. Only LPG tank alone will gulp over 7 million naira
it will be enough for gas skid 5 metrics tone gas
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Bigprik: 10:08pm On Feb 10
Lilrichie419:

your question is useless here, go and start frying akara and yam good night
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Luckysbab: 10:09pm On Feb 10
mobiss:

How profitable is this yield palm Oil business considering Fulani herdsmen invasion of farm land in the country now? Excluding land acquisition, how much can this biz gulp for a start? And what's the ROI in 3-5 years as you have stated above based on the initial amount invested? Is there a constant demand for the finished and by products of the palm trees?

Buy cassava and process to dry chips or plant the 6 months variety. Cassava is gold currently. Cos asides the demand for food, the industrial use is on the rise too.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Dirkcoyt: 10:13pm On Feb 10
IyaTola:
Transportation business, if you wouldn't drive it yourself don't dare go into it.
why

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Gazemindset: 10:29pm On Feb 10
If you're a serious minded person, we can start block production business. Little or no risk. And there's market everywhere.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by IncredibleT: 10:35pm On Feb 10
Please can you drop me a message about your phones details on anagbosotochukwu@gmail.com?
123papas:
Not enough for palm trees but enough for some other plants especially herbal. Inbox me if interested
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Lilrichie419: 10:36pm On Feb 10
Kennyswag:
Nigerians with their useless business ideas.

Op look for one good European country and travel to. Don't follow the nonsense they are telling you here except you want to cry.
and do what?

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Gidigrav(m): 10:37pm On Feb 10
You can message me for palmoil in large quantities my mum and grandma sells in large quantities...holla 08137314393 but note yoh must understand how the system works
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Kennyswag: 10:44pm On Feb 10
Lilrichie419:
and do what?
and hustle na
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Lilrichie419: 10:46pm On Feb 10
Kennyswag:
and hustle na
As it is rn Nigeria is the best place to be, IF YOU EARN I DOLLARS cool
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by Lilrichie419: 10:48pm On Feb 10
Gidigrav:
You can message me for palmoil in large quantities my mum and grandma sells in large quantities...holla 08137314393 but note yoh must understand how the system works
thanks but I'm already in talk with some professionals in this field.
I also want to setup my own farm and produce
Re: What Business Can I Start With 10-15m by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:57pm On Feb 10
Be a distributor of pads and diapers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Cement: Why Only Dangote? / CBN May Lose Control Of The Naira - Punch Editorial Board / Nigerian Banks Owe Foreign Lenders $4bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.