Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Is It Right To Discuss Your Future Plans And Projects With Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Discuss Your Future Plans And Projects With Your Girlfriend (715 Views)

Lady Needs Advice, He Dated Her For 7 Yrs Without Having Future Plans With Her / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Discuss Your Future Plans And Projects With Your Girlfriend by Ronaldo723: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
What do you guys think on this? Discussing your future plans with your girlfriend
Re: Is It Right To Discuss Your Future Plans And Projects With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nothing wrong if she’s sensible and into you. What else will I be discussing with my partner if not his future plans and mine.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Discuss Your Future Plans And Projects With Your Girlfriend by garriAndsugar: 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
Depends on the kind of girl you have

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Discuss Your Future Plans And Projects With Your Girlfriend by Ebubu: 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ronaldo723:
What do you guys think on this? Discussing your future plans with your girlfriend

if it’s a girl you are courting to marry in less than 1 year, yes.

if na normal relationship without direction, abeggi, just fück, drink postinor 2, do abortion and find anoda gf
Re: Is It Right To Discuss Your Future Plans And Projects With Your Girlfriend by Natbrowny: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
if she’s sensible.

Follow this advice OP.. I believe u understand what he meant by it.. D rest is up 2u
Re: Is It Right To Discuss Your Future Plans And Projects With Your Girlfriend by Ronaldo723: 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ebubu:

if it’s a girl you are courting to marry in less than 1 year, yes.

if na normal relationship without direction, abeggi, just fück, drink postinor 2, do abortion and find anoda gf

In a situation where you guys are dating but marriage is nowhere close because you are yet to arrive at your destination but you really love(like) the girl what would you say
Re: Is It Right To Discuss Your Future Plans And Projects With Your Girlfriend by tayo60(f): 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
U will know if she is someone you can discuss your future plans with or not.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Discuss Your Future Plans And Projects With Your Girlfriend by ifihearam: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nor go discuss your future with girl wey nor get future ooo///abort mission..even your wife sef na 40% dem dey discuss with them oo

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Discuss Your Future Plans And Projects With Your Girlfriend by Ebubu: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ronaldo723:

In a situation where you guys are dating but marriage is nowhere close because you are yet to arrive at your destination but you really love(like) the girl what would you say
if you really love her to wife her and you find the wife signals in her, it’s not bad to inform her of your business plans or route to make money, it will be natural if a more financial or buoyant man comes around to marry her off instanta, and she follows him, leaves you, thinking you have no plans or means to settle. it’s understandable. so my advice is inform her, if she still leaves, don’t look back, don’t take her back either.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Discuss Your Future Plans And Projects With Your Girlfriend by garriAndsugar: 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ronaldo723:

Focus on getting to your destination don't be distracted

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Discuss Your Future Plans And Projects With Your Girlfriend by blinking001(m): 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
Never discuss your future plans with anybody not even your own wife. Keep it a secret. Let everything materialise in due time.
You can distract them from the real future plans by giving them fake stories about your plans. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Discuss Your Future Plans And Projects With Your Girlfriend by JoeRizzla(m): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Don't do that shît, It brings "see finish" in a relationship.
Re: Is It Right To Discuss Your Future Plans And Projects With Your Girlfriend by Ronaldo723: 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
blinking001:
Never discuss your future plans with anybody not even your own wife. Keep it a secret. Let everything materialise in due time.
You can distract them from the real future plans by giving them fake stories about your plans. A word is enough for the wise.

Hmmm what about she becomes upset on not telling her it would seem as if you don't have her in mind to keep her out of your plans/decisions
Re: Is It Right To Discuss Your Future Plans And Projects With Your Girlfriend by Ronaldo723: 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
JoeRizzla:
Don't do that shît, It brings "see finish" in a relationship.

Okay I will think about this
Re: Is It Right To Discuss Your Future Plans And Projects With Your Girlfriend by blinking001(m): 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ronaldo723:

Hmmm what about she becomes upset on not telling her it would seem as if you don't have her in mind to keep her out of your plans/decisions
Why do you care if your girlfriend is upset that you're not telling her about your future plans? Is she your financial adviser or your lawyer?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Discuss Your Future Plans And Projects With Your Girlfriend by Ronaldo723: 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
blinking001:

Why do you care if your girlfriend is upset that you're not telling her about your future plans? Is she your financial adviser or your lawyer?
I have heard your advice bro
Re: Is It Right To Discuss Your Future Plans And Projects With Your Girlfriend by Fahvvy: 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
That is something I will never do undecided...

How can you discuss your future with a mere girlfriend? Not even wife o, girlfriend! undecided...

I better look at myself in the mirror and tell who I see there, rather than to tell a girlfriend undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop This / Is It True That Ishan Women Find It Hard To Get Married Because They Are Witches / Adolescent Girl Commits Suicide After She Was Restricted From Seeing Her BF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.