Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. (33831 Views)

Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends / Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by holluwizzy: 11:34am On Sep 10, 2022
This elder ish, na em still carry Nigeria reach wher e dey today, what if an elder throws stone in a glass house... ?

Akerele44:

She think it's the way the usually disrespect there elders in South East

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by lezz(m): 11:34am On Sep 10, 2022
Ndibunna:
That woman Uju Anya is everything toxic to the society. Very disgusting and distasteful statement from her. No sane parents would allow her child under such sadistic character.

Of course Queen Elizabeth is a great woman and her Sojourn to Africa no matter how we put it brought light to Africa. In law of life as you give something must be taken.

Well, So far most of the countries have gotten independence and now have her leaders what has changed? Or is it queen Elizabeth that is responsible for fantastic corruption in Africa or is it queen Elizabeth that is responsible for now bad health care and bad roads in Africa?

Our leaders and people freely and as I am currently writing are at various embassies to leave Africa?

What happened to those people we have been electing since independence?

Otoro Enwelo nne na nna gba gbue Uju Anya there....These are one of many characters that will be donating money to Nnamdi Kanu to be recruiting boys, terrorizing our people and destroying facilities over here all because she is a sad and demented human being.
how do our bad leaders exempt the British empire from the theft, rape and pillage it did in Africa?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by makavalley(m): 11:34am On Sep 10, 2022
See people making comments with tribalism mentality pushing them to type.

2 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Topmaike007(m): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2022
Ndibunna:
That woman Uju Anya is everything toxic to the society. Very disgusting and distasteful statement from her. No sane parents would allow her child under such sadistic character.

Of course Queen Elizabeth is a great woman and her Sojourn to Africa no matter how we put it brought light to Africa. In law of life as you give something must be taken.

Well, So far most of the countries have gotten independence and now have her leaders what has changed? Or is it queen Elizabeth that is responsible for fantastic corruption in Africa or is it queen Elizabeth that is responsible for now bad health care and bad roads in Africa?

Our leaders and people freely and as I am currently writing are at various embassies to leave Africa?

Otoro Enwelo nne na nna gba gbue Uju Anya there....These are one of many characters that will be donating money to Nnamdi Kanu to be recruiting boys, terrorizing our people and destroying facilities over here all because she is a sad and demented human being.
your own Iberiberism na grade one angry

Well you are slave to the queen and they're your Master so I don't blame you slave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Kemistri4(m): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2022
dfrost:

She was already one. Seems you just got to know her cheesy

Exactly my point

I didn't know her previously, but now I know her. And I know the same is true of thousands of people

That's the fame I'm talking of
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by dfrost: 11:36am On Sep 10, 2022
Akerele44:

She think it's the way the usually disrespect there elders in South East

Uju doesn’t live in the SE, so no relation to this. She's an American and a mongrel for that matter. So let's not bring in the tribal connotation to it.

1 Like

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by legend00: 11:36am On Sep 10, 2022
woke idiotic professor of lesbianism
I despise this type of Africans.

by the way she's a coon, ask her why she's lesbian, she'll tell you it's normal in the West and we are backwards. she's now insulting the queen of the same West she uses to rationalize her wayward lifestyle.

she's one of those new age asylum candidates in the woke community like uloma , another intersectional feminist Igbo bitch.

2 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Hotfreeze: 11:36am On Sep 10, 2022
Kemistri4:

Fortunately, she went be sacked. Lol. Because she's in America, a free country where most people don't give a damn about those guys in Buckingham palace.

https://www.nairaland.com/7324943/carnegie-mellon-university-refuses-fire

You idiots are disgracing Nigeria on social media

Indians, Irish, south Africans, Kenyans are former British colonies but their citizens are not displaying the foolishness you idiots are doing

With the way y'all are eulogising the queen, one would think she was monarch of Nigeria, not the UK.

Embarrassing. Lmao

Free speech is different from irresponsible speech. You can't understand the concept of responsible speech since you lack proper parental upbringing.

I suspect you are an ipob pig who uses slaps to wake his father in the morning. So, what Uju said is probably not different from what you tell your mother at home.

3 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Ndibunna: 11:37am On Sep 10, 2022
benqo01:

Your foolishness is beyond redemption who gives a Bleep what you say about Her,stop living in stupidity u re being brainwashed

She is the one that is brainwashed. Same way Nnamdi Kanu whitewashes his fellow empty heads.

2 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Eriokanmi: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2022
Uju gave them hawt-hawt. I'm sorry I hate UK and their enslaving character. Nigerians living there are trying . Cos me ...I can't cos I might not cope. I'd have thinking each time , how their forebears maltreated ours. Slave trade was a disaster which shouldn't have occurred in the first place. Its an act of inhumanity against man.

I wish we were even colonised by France. They're loving, caring and nice. Each time i visit UK, I always wished I was in France. Doctors without Borders which happens to be their initiative has helped more anglophone countries than francophone ones. You don't need visa to enter France as a francophone citizen. Before you enter UK, you could be asked to produce your town's master map copy, because you want to spend your money in their country... thats too bad. Their system of government is enslaving.

Slavery is a crime against humanity.

4 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by sukkot: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2022
most likely she would not be fired. accordng to american society she is facing 3 deficits so they would pity her. the 3 deficits are she
1 woman
2 black
3 lesbian

if na black heterosexual man e for done collect sack letter on same day

1 Like

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Ndibunna: 11:39am On Sep 10, 2022
Hueyreckless0007:

Wake up. Be like say you dey sleep

Is that whole image google can give you. Look for more.
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by holluwizzy: 11:39am On Sep 10, 2022
...... undecided

I feel ur pain

Sapiosexuality:
You made some sense but this is just stupid. If you read and are honest enough you'd know this is not true. And if you understand a bit about colonialism you won't have much to say about the persons insulting her. The words were harsh and come from a place of pain but are these words true or false?
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Toks2008(m): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2022
Freedom of expression must be respected, whether good or bad.

There is nothing entirely good and nothing entirely bad... It is about respecting people's opinion cos it will always seem ok by some and not OK to another.

Homosexuality is right to the west and bad in Nigeria, must we now condemn homosexuality in its entirety?, never cos the fact that some people hate it does not mean every one must hate it.
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 10, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

She is a goner. Her bigotry and hatred crossed the line. Even in Africa, we do not speak ill of the dead with such intolerable venomous hate.
They just tasted what Buhari has been tolerating before Buhari said enough is enough by banning twitter and speaking to them the language they understand.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Bishop warned you and you didn't listen. Now you have joined urchins. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Dmacqh(m): 11:40am On Sep 10, 2022
Online British Defenders ... lol
She made her opinion known. Allow the new King and the Britain to deal with her... or are you guys their spokespersons ... nairaland bigot mods with their alternative monikers. I guess Uju is Nigeria biggest problem now ?

4 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by dfrost: 11:41am On Sep 10, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Depending on where you stand on the issue and your thought process. Technically, she is both right and wrong. As a neutral, you should look at the allegations! They are very valid.

I agree totally with you. I'm only condemning her outburst on SM. It wasn't necessarily.

The unspoken rule is 'don't keep paper trails aka documented receipts '. She just kept one. Uju is learned, she should know better.

On the issue she raised, are we the only ones treated that way? Nope.

While others nurse their wounds, they moved forward and kept improving. Nigeria is still where we were, cursing and still blaming others for their woes after decades of misrule.

I won't blame my uncle for not paying my project fees when I needed help rather I'll buy UTME forms for my cousins.

Let's positive actions flow. My thoughts.

We just need to move FORWARD!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Karlman: 11:41am On Sep 10, 2022
dfrost:
naptu2 is cooking.

I'm eating it cheesy.

Uju lost the battle before it started. That was totally distasteful to say the least.
What exactly is distasteful?
SMH

3 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Ndibunna: 11:41am On Sep 10, 2022
obedience4:

No mind her, Singapore, Hong Kong, India were all British colony yet they have done good for themselves, is the Queen responsible for the failure of buhari and previous leaders to make the country great

Remain blessed.
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by SavageResponse(m): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2022
matrixmuzi:

A nitwit talking. Her message has been passed to the world and the whole world knows and support her. Where are u? In ur little cocoon , nobody know u. Go and hang ur self

True to type, birds of the same feather flock together!

Only a vile and demented creature will celebrate the death of a fellow human being.

I'm in the mood for an e-fight this morning so give me the best response you've got let me finish you off completely!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
They will end up making her a celebrity if they sack her... another university will surely employ her.

Shebi dey have disown her tweets, saying no be dem send am message. matter don end b dat.

Which university abroad will employ her if she is sacked?

Maybe she go be ASUU member

3 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by Angrymode: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2022
dfrost:
naptu2 is cooking.

I'm eating it cheesy.

Uju lost the battle before it started. That was totally distasteful to say the least.

In this life, I give everyone a fair chance when I listen to their views. Everyone is just attacking this Uju of a lady without countering or denying what she said. I guess the truth is indeed bitter.

It takes a brave person to say the truth in uncomfortable positions. All those ignoring the truth in Uju's statement are either cowards or born ass-lickers.

3 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by onuman: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2022
Ndibunna:

You can as well condemn anyone who condemns the Holocaust.
House Niggar, if ever your come from the east of Nigeria, as you try to claim with your moniker.

1 Like

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by danot1030: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2022
People from a certain tribe displaying their toxicity both within Nigeria and outside. They are so much infested with hate that they can't hide anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by dfrost: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2022
holluwizzy:
Regardless of right and wrong... She is closed the door for some Nigerians and Africans at large.

There are some fights u just don't win when u re not in ur country.

Someone speaking my mind finally. Her views will be reflective of the decisions of the world at large.

Wrong timing with UK's new PM. Gosh!!!
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2022
Ndibunna:

Of course Queen Elizabeth was a great woman and her Sojourn to Africa no matter how we put it brought light to Africa. In law of life as you give something must be taken.

She is abroad saying this oo she for dey house dey talk rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2022
Hotfreeze:

A lot of the hairy women in the East are lesbians. If you talk now, they will call you saboteur.
Hold up bro, I'm not for tribal slurs. I just stated a fact
Re: Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2022
Her hate speech sums up the culture of IPOB. Evil, vengeful and unforgiving. Go over Twitter and Facebook and see how they justify pure hatred, wickedness and evil.

She didn't castigate a dead monarch, that would have been slightly different, instead she castigated a dying monarch. A lady that tried as much to unify the common wealth, and lead her people through the toughest times in history. She is mile different from Uju and her breed.

The irony is the Ojukwu who started the civil war was no Saint. He went on to say he was wrong about the war, and contested presidency in the so called zoo a number of times before his demise. Nigerians lost people to the war, as much as the Igbo's. Kalabari still celebrate till this day the freedom from the oppression of the Igbo's during the civil war. Their own stories are valid, but they do not carry bile from the chest beaters and self proclaimed Israelites, whom DNA test have disproved their lies times without number.

My heart is with the queen and her family. No one should glory in the death of another, as one day we will all come to our end. To celebrate the downfall of a fellow man is to sink into the abyss of beastly living.

PonziHater

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War / President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA / Armed Man With 'hit List' Including Biden, Arrested On Way To White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.