Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You (9482 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? / Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Would Reveal Your Personality To You / Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Nicepoker(m): 11:24am On Oct 16, 2022
Op have you slept with that married woman yet?
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Phimzy: 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
June 28
I have Followed the topic from page 1-12 and haven't found a birthday mate..SMH.
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Promisecinho12(m): 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
March 30th
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Imaxf2: 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
jan 20
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Realmi: 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

My point was that what he said (for someone else's DOB) applies to me?

OK. Good you know the bolded. That was exactly what I was saying.
ofcourse...all the personalities applies to people within the same birth sign

Eg...if someone is born between May 21- june 21....,,they are Geminis and ....so they all shear the same personality.... that is why u can shear the same personality with the date of birt u gave him
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by begoniaa: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
Realmi:
ofcourse...all the personalities applies to people within the same birth sign

Eg...if someone is born between May 21- june 21....,,they are Geminis and ....so they all shear the same personality.... that is why u can shear the same personality with the date of birt u gave him

To be honest, I really want to know who you think you're deceiving, kayperry, when you pull stunts like these. Like, you think you're all that slick? Na me you dey light abi na candle you dey light?

You must be very foolishly stupeed to insult and troll me on your alternates and then come on another to try to civilly engage me in a discussion.

You must be chronically mad, and you've not seen no one to tell you, to think I won't see through you, reddingtonblack or whatever nonsense X monikers you go by.

Ori e ti gbale. Unf*rt*n*te ašs-wipe. undecided

**I know I said I will ignore and leave you to your devices, but I just gats let you know this one time that you may think you're wise, but some of us here overwise.

Now rot in the hell of oblivion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Realmi: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
begoniaa:

To be honest, I really want to know who you think you're deceiving, kayperry, when you pull stunts like these. Like, you think you're all that slick? Na me you dey light abi na candle you dey light?

You must be very foolishly stupeed to insult and troll me on your alternates and then come on another to try to civilly engage me in a discussion.

You must be chronically mad, and you've not seen no one to tell you, to think I won't see through you, reddingtonblack or whatever nonsense X monikers you go by.

Ori e ti gbale. Unf*rt*n*te ašs-wipe. undecided

**I know I said I will ignore and leave you to your devices, but I just gats let you know this one time that you may think you're wise, but some of us here overwise.

Now rot in the hell of oblivion.
abeg oo..do u know me before....why all this plenty talk because I was trying to explain something to u... wat alternate moniker are u talking about.....na wah oo
U said u will ignore me..
Abeg wen was that,, me and u comment for topic before

Abeg be calming down,, I am not whoever u have issues with,,, I only shed light on why u shear same personality with some one else.....have a goodevening

And for the records....this is the only account I have on this forum
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by oluwatobi01(m): 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
Feb 10
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Mattsilva: 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
September 17th
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by RighteousDemon: 12:36am On Oct 22, 2022
internationalman:
See them from page 1 to 3 no one had the courage or decency to drop their year of birth even in a faceless forum.. That's why we all have a tendency of lying about our age in this country. The same people blame Tinubu for age falsification.

I'm always not shy about dropping my real age as it won't reduce or improve me in any way.

March 22, 1930.

Solo fresh why did you not tell me mine

Aside the year of birth, are u March 22nd for real?
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by RighteousDemon: 12:41am On Oct 22, 2022
Stargurl20:
May 22

First time I saw an online birthday mate. Wow
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by internationalman(m): 12:44am On Oct 22, 2022
RighteousDemon:

Aside the year of birth, are u March 22nd for real?

Yes I am
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by RighteousDemon: 12:46am On Oct 22, 2022
internationalman:

Yes I am

Same bro... Cool

Stargurl20, So, what did he say ours look like ?
So, the trio of us can cross our Tees(Ts) and dot our Ai(Is) to see if truly destiny is tied to fate and little can be done to change it.

Just curious
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Stargurl20(f): 8:06am On Oct 22, 2022
RighteousDemon:

Same bro... Cool

Stargurl20, So, what did he say ours look like ?
So, the trio of us can cross our Tees(Ts) and dot our Ai(Is) to see if truly destiny is tied to fate and little can be done to change it.

Just curious

I don't even understand you
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Stargurl20(f): 8:07am On Oct 22, 2022
RighteousDemon:

First time I saw an online birthday mate. Wow
Hmmm cool
I'm glad to see you as well
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by RighteousDemon: 9:09am On Oct 22, 2022
Stargurl20:

I don't even understand you

Internationalman, u and I share same birthday. So, I wanna know what it is we share in common
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by internationalman(m): 9:59am On Oct 22, 2022
RighteousDemon:

Internationalman, u and I share same birthday. So, I wanna know what it is we share in common

I want to to know too. Why don't you start by sharing things about yourself
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by RighteousDemon: 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
internationalman:

I want to to know too. Why don't you start by sharing things about yourself

Let's wait to see what the astrologer has to say about March 22.
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by ziggy247: 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
02/03
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by minasu190: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
Solofresh2:
Let's get it started cool
April 2nd
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by dnawah(m): 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
Solofresh2:
28 Nov.
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Pedrokush: 6:42am On Oct 25, 2022
Solofresh2:
December 11
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Financialman: 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
December 26
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by level77: 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
Solofresh2:
2nd September
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by 5991ayo: 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2022
Oct 20 oya tell me @OP
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by daddio(m): 1:39am On Oct 28, 2022
October 15th
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Glamswizard(m): 1:57am On Oct 28, 2022
July 17
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by kozmicity: 1:58am On Oct 28, 2022
Solofresh2:

October 19th.

This better be good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Can A Woman Ever Sleep With Only One Man In Her Entire Life? / Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) / Hows My Recent Photoshot. Still Waiting For My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.