Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You (9544 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? / Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Would Reveal Your Personality To You / Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by sirBLUNT: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
sammycipher:
Jan18
my birthday mate...how is the family problems and your love life?
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by AntichristXXX: 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
virginprincess:
99 like how?pls i don't understand.

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Magnoliaa(f): 8:14am On Sep 13, 2022
Hacks4dummies:

Well.......idc. Let me be the judge of that.
No matter how bad your teaching might be, I'm certain I'd grab a thing or two. cheesy

Don't do me dirty biko.

How exactly?
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Aklee4994(m): 8:27am On Sep 13, 2022
Solofresh2:
Let's get it started cool
september 13
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Hacks4dummies: 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

How exactly?
Lol. I'm being serious about brushing up on my grammar and vocab (forgive the tautology, if any) I was hoping you won't "do me dirty" by not agreeing to help me?
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Magnoliaa(f): 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
Lol. I'm being serious about brushing up on my grammar and vocab (forgive the tautology, if any) I was hoping you won't "do me dirty" by not agreeing to help me?

No, I can't help you.

You can, otherwise, ask kayperry for mentoring sha. grin
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by kingAAF: 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
Feb 7
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Hacks4dummies: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

No, I can't help you.

You can, otherwise, ask kayperry for mentoring sha. grin
nawa. But why nau? You could atleast tell me why I don't want no Kayperry cry
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Phayzz(m): 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Solofresh2:
You have an adventuresome spirit that manifest itself in a love of travel and distant cultures. You seek knowledge to gain wisdom.You understand that in order to progress, you must have new experiences.To trust instinct over intelligence can be a challenge for you but a sound goal
Damn on point
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by sammycipher(m): 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
sirBLUNT:
my birthday mate...how is the family problems and your love life?

I don't understand ooh
Although there are family problems embarassed, and my love life doesn't exist
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by sirBLUNT: 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
sammycipher:

I don't understand ooh
Although there are family problems embarassed, and my love life doesn't exist
same here, we always have family issues and our love life is always bleeped up
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Starz825(m): 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
blaquebelle:

Same with my mom. You must be a lovely person smiley
Same with late Queen of England....she must have been a lovely person but people here say she wicked grin
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Starz825(m): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
shantti:
This one everyone is good and has great charisma. Who come be all those wicked people wey full nairaland
Wickedness na choice...
Even devil get good personalities at first but he later chose to be daju, kala, wuwa ika grin
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Starz825(m): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
virginprincess:
Wow!,you just describe me,so lovely.....pls are you a seer.
Most May Borns are like that....
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Starz825(m): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Well, you surprised me especially the bolded part.
A lot of August Borns are like that...
Stubborn and don't like to take orders since we are creative...we believe we can always handle it.....We love to be our ownboss too...
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Starz825(m): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
VictorUSA:
Everything you said is GBAM! But the fact that you didn't add `intelligence` and 'charima` leave me with a little doubt.
Add am Yourself na grin
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Starz825(m): 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:

That wasn't even my date of birth, so now I know you're just posting generic quotes to others, lmao. I can see bits of all your responses applying to me. Plus, no weaknesses or negative traits? I had my fun, sha. You can keep it up; you're not harming anyone.
You funny o

If you drop another person DOB...he is not gonna tell you whether it's yours or not ..he will only foretell according to the DOB you dropped....

Anyway...it's observations are true most times for most people and ain't true sometimes for some people...
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by sammycipher(m): 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
sirBLUNT:
same here, we always have family issues and our love life is always bleeped up

Wat do u have to say abt finance
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Magnoliaa(f): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
Starz825:
You funny o

If you drop another person DOB...he is not gonna tell you whether it's yours or not ..he will only foretell according to the DOB you dropped....

Anyway...it's observations are true most times for most people and ain't true sometimes for some people...

My point was that what he said (for someone else's DOB) applies to me?

OK. Good you know the bolded. That was exactly what I was saying.
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Osaroman(m): 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
July 17th
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Juleeee: 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
Solofresh2:
You are naturally shy, even though you possess the ability to shine at any gathering.At times you display strong social skills and may be the life of the party.But in reality you draw strength from a rich and creative inner life

Wow
June 8
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Starz825(m): 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
The reason I like this thread be say
1. It helps people find their birthday mates, and its so thrilling
2. You could want to know if what's happening in your life currently is synonymous with what's happening in their lives (your birthday mates)
Very crazy

August 25 is mine

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Starz825(m): 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
Solofresh2:
August 25
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by purpose32: 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
Solofresh2:
March 27th
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Victoria938(f): 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2022
September 20
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by seunak2016: 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
Solofresh2:
September 4 1987 , can you look into my future for me and tell me what I don't know.?
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by sirBLUNT: 6:53am On Sep 18, 2022
sammycipher:

Wat do u have to say abt finance
well we are naturally hardworking folks, we love to make our own money, we don't depend on even our parents, and no matter how much we make, we feel it's still not enough, we make money and we also spend money the way it comes, and we don't believe that we will ever be poor in this life
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by sammycipher(m): 6:55am On Sep 18, 2022
sirBLUNT:
well we are naturally hardworking folks, we love to make our own money, we don't depend on even our parents, and no matter how much we make, we feel it's still not enough, we make money and we also spend money the way it comes, and we don't believe that we will ever be poor in this life
Very accurate, u just described me
Thanks a lot
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by sirBLUNT: 6:56am On Sep 18, 2022
sammycipher:

Very accurate, u just described me
Thanks a lot
lol, I just describe myself bro...

Don't mention
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by idowuogbo2547(m): 9:37am On Sep 18, 2022
9th October.
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by GEEMIMI(m): 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
January 31st
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by saintruky(m): 11:00am On Oct 16, 2022
June 21

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Do People Fall In Love Faster Online? / Ways To Hurt A Woman's Feelings...for Men / Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.